Jealousy gets you nowhere

By Jirnoun

BEST Friend in on camera while most the time when the camera is off then drama contuines More

Characters
Party event in progress
Confusion hit me
Later in the progress
Café
Cyberspace
A dream?

The end leads to another

50 1 0
By Jirnoun

CHAPTER 1

Ren's Pov
It was about seven in the morning I had woken from a sharp pain in my neck. I jumped out of bed and went to the bathroom that was in my room.

I chose this design because, the bathroom door can be transparent and there is a remote to make it look fogged.
I brushed my teeth and did my hair routine and I got ready for the day ahead I wore my volleyball kit

I toke my backpack which was a grey color  I took the keys on my desk that was filled stuff I toke some snack,water,chargers my phone and my portable laptop. I walk out of my that suited me and went to my car to drive to practise.

Fortunately for me I'm in a kpop group I just play volleyball to let loose of stress and I am the leader of the group but details later. I was currently listening to some songs in my playlist I made it started off with Hip by mamamoo then Monster from Red Velvet Seulgi and Irene. The whole I was jamming to songs of many people.
I arrived at the clubhouse at Seowon

It had about 64 rooms,1 huge cafeteria a lounge. A swimming pool at the rooftops and an excellent view of Seoul. I was entering the drive way the  I found parking upfront. I went inside the entrance and met the security guard who check for any sharp objects.

"Morning early as usual nothing new I see" the security guard greeted me
" well the sun is rising and I got a crik in my neck" I pointed to my neck at the last sentence we both exchange laugh I went upstair to taking the stairs as a warm.

The lounge room⬆️

Chill room and kitchen⬆️

Gane room⬆️

Locker room ⬆️

Pratise gym ⬆️

Yep this is a beauty, I saw some teammate practise some serves. I joined in.

COUPLE OF MINTUES LATER

" OK warm for today" The coach said
" first work on your receives cause the team we're gonna play against had powerful attacks also blocks we need to work on" The coach said  while looking at his clipboard and taking our attendance. We were all doing some running around the court .

"Hey, Ren" Jo Byeong- kyu said taping my back in motion. "I'm excited for this match aren't you" he said while smiling
"I'm too but we have to take preparation in order to win" I smiled back.

After running 4 laps around the court we were gonna need a shower. We toke some 20 minutes break here and there
All that parctise was gonna a pay off.

We started at 8:30 am and ended at 2:40pm

"Bye" the rest of the team side.

Won Chang came to me and Byeong-kyu. He stood in the middle of use and stretched his hands around us while we were walking.

"So guys I got invited by a friend to this hang out....well I more of a get-to-know- each other? And I was kinda thinking of-"

"Inviting us, sure why not" Byeong-kyu cuts him off. And Won Chang  nods cheerfully while saying yes.

" So when do we go" I asked him He stops his tracks and looks at me " Well it todaaay" he said we both laugh at his cuteness.

"And we need to shower we stink" Byeong-kyu said closing his nose and smiling

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

118K 5.8K 55
(y/n) (l/n) a girl who was born in the modern world who somewhat ends up in the taisho era of demon slayer. Her sassiness and eccentric attitude capt...
1M 54.9K 35
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Junghoon's ) daughter Mishel...
252K 8.2K 56
When he denied his own baby calling her a cheater. "This baby is not mine." But why god planned them to meet again? "I would like you to transfer in...
680K 33.6K 24
↳ ❝ [ ILLUSION ] ❞ ━ yandere hazbin hotel x fem! reader ━ yandere helluva boss x fem! reader ┕ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, a powerful d...