Cursed

By Saphireblueelf

Eren basically lives alone. He gets beat up daily from the kids at school who bully him. His only friend is... More

Rainy day
School day
Pinecone
Friday
Date day??
Bitrhday
Work of art
Birthday party
Confused
Date day
Truth, consequences and love?
Planning
Loves perfect bliss
Research
Lust or love
The tuning fork
Furlan
Home Alone
Break
Experiment in love
Morning Sunshine
Killing Game
To each their own
Epilog

Make up

355 12 4
By Saphireblueelf

⚠️ smut ⚠️

Eren woke up the next morning feeling weird. His body felt all wrong to him. Rolling over he caught sight of the bracelet on his wrist. Right, he was cursed now. He sighed. Did he really love Levi? Furlan said it had to be true love. Wasn't that something more than just, ugh he didn't even know where his thoughts were going on this. He got up and went to use the bathroom.

When he walked into the kitchen he saw Furlan at the table. The guy had a cup of coffee, actually three cups, around the outside of his grimoire. He was bent over it muttering to himself and flipping over loose pages beside the book. Eren watched him a moment.

"Hungry? You look like you've been up for a while." He announced his presence. Furlan looked up. A smile on his thin lips.

"Starving. I ate all your pop tarts, sorry." He smirked not looking sorry at all. "And your chips, ice cream, had some soda, and oh what were those frozen round things. Like pastries with cream inside?" He asked. Eren snorted.

"Bon bons? They were my moms you will have to replace them." He teased. Furlan chuckled picking up one cup he sipped from it made a face and grabbed the next one.

"I hate coffee. Levi refuses to drink it. It makes him all jittery and like off the chain. It took him fifteen hours to come down from a caffeine high when we stayed up all night to keep him from changing." Furlan shook his head.

"You guys were dating..." He mumbled.

"Were being the apportioned word. Hey, it's OK. I figured I was gone two or three years. That's weird." He shook his head.

"Has Levi come back yet?" Eren asked.

"Passed out about an hour ago in the desk chair. Give him thirty more minutes, he'll be awake."

"How do you know that?" Eren frowned. He began making sausage, bacon, pancakes and hash browns.

"Levi doesn't sleep. Like ever. It's something to do with his past. He doesn't talk about it, but I get the feeling he was abused." Furlan said. Eren dropped an egg on the floor. Furlan's hand touched his back.

"I got it. Had a feeling that's what you guys bonded over." He cleaned up the egg mess.

"Well, we aren't as screwed as I thought we were." He said now with a glass of soda in his hand.

"Oh, yeah? Levi thinks he can take the curse back." Eren stated.

"Nope. That won't work. It passed to you because you truly love Levi." Furlan stated. "That doesn't mean Levi doesn't love you, but he, well let's just say he has a hang up in that area. You don't seem too. You're pretty open." Hs smirked. "You're friends really love you." He added.

"You talk about love like it is some magical word." Eren flipped the pancakes.

"Ain't it?" Furlan looked up at the celling.

"You said we weren't screwed, then changed the subject." A grouchy voice demanded.

"Ah, still as lovely in the morning as always!" Furlan grouched a teasing smile on his lips. Eren slid the cup of tea over he had made to the ravenette. Furlan giggled. But he saw how neither Eren, nor Levi looked at the other. Furlan shook his head.

"You two are idiots." He grumbled. "Here, let me fix this. Eren, Levi is a sadistic prick. Always has been a bit self centered, doesn't see people as humans, in general he is a hot mess of shit packed in a very fine body." Furlan winked at his ex.

"And here I thought you cared about me." Levi complained. Furlan laughed.

"I love you, you're awesome!" He ruffled Levi's hair jumping back before the ravenette could strike him. "Levi, Eren is a shy, sheltered little fool. He still believes in happy ever after. He also doesn't see clearly. You are going to have to use your words to tell him exactly what's going on in that head of yours." He pulled Levi over to a corner. Took the pan out of Eren's hand and shoved him to Levi.

Levi's hands hit Eren's chest to keep him from squishing him. "Levi always liked tall guys." Furlan said.

"HEY IZZY, IM COOKING!" He suddenly yelled.

"NO!!!!" Came a cry from somewhere in the apartment. The red haired girl flew into the kitchen. Levi snickered. He took Eren's hand, pulling him out the door. Neither said anything as they walked down the stairs. Outside, Levi stuck his hands in his pockets. He looked away.

"I'm sorry." Eren whispered.

"For what?" Levi snapped his head around to glare at the teen.

"For not seeing how much you were hurting too. I..." He stopped rubbing his hand over his neck. "I get tunnel vision and forget that things I do affect others. I didn't mean to make you feel like I didn't want you, or something..." Eren muttered.

"I practically raped you, and you're apologizing. How fucked up are we?" Levi huffed.

"You can't rape the willing." Eren smirked crookedly.

"That's fucked up!" Levi hissed. Eren turned, he sat down on the guardrail. Reaching out he pulled Levi between his legs.

"Can we, uh, can we try again. You know um, date?" He muttered. "I do have this other side now, where I become a furry..." Eren fought to keep his face serious. Levi's silver eyes shinned with mirth. He started to chuckle. Eren grinned. Levi laid his head on Eren's shoulder, his body shaking with suppressed laughter. Eren started began to laugh, as he wrapped his arms around the others body. They laughed as they hugged each other.

Eren recovered a bit, he cupped Levi's face in his band. Pulling the dark head to him, he kissed him. Levi tightened his hold on Eren's shoulders as he returned the kiss. Neither were aware they weren't alone.

"Woohoo, look at the fag squad!" A voice called out. Levi's foot was in Bertolt's chest before he even broke the kiss. He spun from Eren menacingly, he marched up to them.

"I have had enough of your shit. You will leave my boyfriend alone or I stop holding back." Levi growled.

"You broke Reiner's hand but you were holding back?" Eren asked. Annie stepped before Bertolt. Levi smirked.

"You think I won't hit a fucking cunt bitch like you?" He asked. She laughed. Her fist flew out towards his face. He caught her arm, yanking her into him, he kneed her in the chest. Her breath whooshing out. She was coughing trying to get air as she attempted to strike him again. Levi elbowed her in the face, blood spilled from her broken nose. He shoved her away.

"I'm done being nice. Eren is mine." He snarled. Bertolt caught Annie. He met Levi's glare.

"Then take care of him. He deserves to be taken care of." Bertolt told him. He looped Annie's arm over his shoulder and walked away with the wincing girl. Levi drew in a breath. He turned to see Eren smiling at him. His arms wrapped around his stomach.

"What are you grinning like that for? You look stupid!" Levi snorted.

"You said I was your boyfriend." Eren arched an eyebrow.

"Yeah, God I thought that's what we had established." Levi snorted. "If you don't want to be, we'll I know this stray cat..." He pointed his thumb down an alley. Eren laughed. He grabbed Levi's shirt. Spinning the shorter teen around, he used his body to pin him against the tree.

Eren held Levi's hands above his head. "No more pussy for you." He hissed. Their lips met again. Eren licked at Levi's lower lip. He was slightly shocked when it parted. With a snicker he slipped his tongue inside. He released one of Levi's hands to pull the others hips to his. Levi wrapped his arms round Eren, clutching him to him. They battled for dominance inside Levi's mouth. Eren drew back after a minute or so.

"Why is everyone at your place?" Levi muttered.

"That didn't stop you before." Eren pointed out.

"Yeah, but that was only your friends, now, Izzy's there!" Levi shoved the large teen off of him.

"Well, there's this place I like to hide when they chase me..." Eren smirked.

"Oh yeah?" Levi eyed him. Eren paused.

"You're not doing this to take the curse back? Furlan said you couldn't." Eren whispered.

"I want you, Eren. However much you want to give me, but you're right, we shouldn't do that just yet." Levi ran a hand through his hair.

"We could do..." Eren smirked. He snatched Levi's hand and ran. Levi stumbled a few steps before he got his feet going the right way. He ran holding Eren's hand and watching the smile light up his bright eyes.

Eren didn't stop until they were inside a fucking tree! "What the hell, brat?" Levi looked around.

"They have big ass trees here." Eren chuckled. He shouldered Levi up against the side of the bark. Kissing his neck, his hand stroked Levi's crotch.

"I thought we agreed not to..." Levi moaned softly.

"I'm not fucking you, just relax." Eren knelt.

"Fucking brat, you don't..." Levi was stopped when Eren's mouth sucked the head of his cock. "Fuck!" He swore again.

"You like that word." Eren teased stroking the hardening cock.

"I like that action too." Levi watched his lovers eyes darken. Eren didn't take his eyes from Levi's as he sucked his thick cock back in his mouth. Levi moaned, gripping Eren's shirt in one hand and his hair in the other. Eren sucked hard over the length of Levi's manhood.

Stroking what he couldn't deep throat, Eren bobbed his head over the thick member. Levi gasped and moaned. His head hitting the inside of the tree. He began to thrust his hips in time to Eren's bobbing head. Damn this brat was good. How was he this good? Levi pondered. He couldn't hold onto the thought as Eren threw all thought out of his dark head. He was panting. Fuck this brat! Levi tried to shove Eren off of his cock.

"I'm gonna cum, brat." He gasped. Eren sucked harder. Levi's body jerked involuntarily. He lost his control, thrusting his hips out, he slammed his dick down Eren's throat. Holding the teens head there until he unloaded all his cum. Eren's throat worked hard to swallow it all. Levi let him go.

"Fucking brat." He muttered pulling the teen up so he could kiss him. Eren did up Levi's pants. They walked out of the woods together holding hands. Levi blushed when Eren looked at him.

"Cute." Eren muttered, which only made Levi's face go redder. Then his grey eyes widened.

"SHIT WE LEFT FURLAN COOKING!" He cried.

"So, he's a wizard. I'm sure he cooks spells and stuff." Eren said. Levi was running dragging the other along with him.

"Yeah, but he burnt down his kitchen trying to make soup!" Levi cried.

"How the hell...?" Eren yelped as he nearly fell. They ran all the way back to Eren's place. Inside they found everyone around the table eating. Armin and Isabel were wearing aprons each had a pan they were dishing out of.

"See. All good." Eren panted. Levi glared.

"You two patch things up?" Furlan asked with a knowing smirk on his face. "Eren you have a little something on your lips." He chuckled.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.8K 204 20
BOOK TWO! Before reading this, go read "The Kings Sex Toy" first! BEEN WARNED! "Eren, I promise you, I'll come back." It's been five years since than...
15.4K 407 28
In this world everyone is born seeing only black and white. When people meet their soulmate they see in color. All you have to do is just meet them i...
2.3K 205 33
This is a continuation of Danger days, so go read that first if you want! Levi is Captain of his own squad now. Eren, having won the Titan award sign...
3.9K 110 20
Some of you may reckonize the first chapter, I wrote it as a one shot. Now I have decided to make it a book. Eren is a femboy who enjoys dressing cut...