together forever - dylan o'br...

By MARVELMAZETEEN

2 best friends who get separated at the age of 12 meet again at 22 during a cast meet just to be back togethe... More

Cast
GRAPHICS AND MANIPS
Meeting and Leaving
Time travels
Comic-Con and Driving
Text messages and Memes.
Instagram and Accepting
*GASP* I'M IN TEEN WOLF?!
YOU DID NOT??!!!
And ... NOT AGAIN!!
AND ACTION!!!
YOU ARE NOT SEBASTIAN
YOU ARE WHAT???
SHE WHAT????????????????
NO, BUT DYL IS YOUR DADDY
LIVING MEMES
BE MINE?
MINE
VOGUE MAGAZINE
CHARACTER Q&A
CHARACTER ANSWERS
SMOL
MY BOYFRIEND IS HOTTER
AIRPORTS
HAWAIIIIIIII
INTERVIEW
PREMIERS
INTERVIEW
THAT'S SO CUTE
BWAHAHA
OH SWEETHEART
PREMIER
SOMEONE GET ME OFF THIS
WHEN ARE YOU GONNA ASK?
YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
SHE ASKED ME
MAELEY UPDATED HER STORY
E-NEWS!
TOGETHER FOREVER
THE END
ONE YEAR

I MISSED YOU DYL

259 10 9
By MARVELMAZETEEN

Right now the 2 girls were on the plane for filming teen wolf season 3. Well technically Shelley comes in season 3 b but Mae is in season 3 A. She was super excited cause she was in her favorite show but a little nervous about Dylan's reaction.

"Hey, you nervous?" Shelley asked from beside looking at her best friend. "What pfft no" Mae answered. "Then why are your legs bouncing? You do that only when you are nervous"
"Touché"

"Look it'll be fine. Dylan is going to be so happy to see you. I swear you two are gonna embrace yourselves as soon as you see each other" "Yeah let's see"

"Wait you didn't pose that day. Now pose" Shelley said. "You are the best Shells" "I know."

ShelleyHennig posted.

ShelleyHennig : on our way for filming #teenwolfseason3  I'mMae She's excited.

username1 : cute

username2 : adorable

username3 : I CAN'T WAIT FOR MARA HALE!!!

username4 : please I can't. She's in Marvel ,The Maze Runner series, And now Teen wolf??!!!! This is awesome.!!

username5 : i can die happy

I'mMae : username5  No! don't die

username6 : she fainted

tylerposey : can't wait to work with you I'mMae

I'mMae : me too tylerposey

ardencho : so cute!!I'mMae

I'mMae : please look at you ardencho

On the other hand Dylan was excited as well as nervous too. The 2 were gonna be working together for teen wolf as well as tmr. And he couldn't ask for a better person to work. It had been a few hours since Shelley had posted it and now he heard Tyler scream. 

"Oh my god you're here!!!" this made him rush out. There he saw Tyler hugging  Maeley. He had last seen her when the 2 were about 12 and now they are gonna be reunited at 22. "Mae" he called out as he walked forward. Her eyes scanned for the voice and when she saw him it was like the time had stopped and it was just the 2 of them. And the next moment you see Maeley and Dylan were embraced in a very tight hug as she whispered "I missed you Dyl" "I missed you too Mae"

"Told you that you both will hug" Shelley chirped in. "Wait let them be" Holland said causing everyone to laugh. It's been a while but now the 2 best friends were back together just to bring some trouble.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

872K 25.2K 62
❝ i wanted you, you wanted me ❞ b. bradshaw x mitchell!oc top gun: maverick (2022) 🛩 lowercase intended © hollywillow-
79.7K 2.6K 41
[EDITING IN PROCESS] Ariella Price was never the girl to stand out in a crowd, she was always that quiet girl in the corner. She just wanted to be...
13.7K 823 56
Izuku Midoryia gets his dreams broken that fateful day on the roof top that is, until he meets someone, who, in a weird roundabout way, believes in h...
179K 1.8K 65
"you look like a llama" "a hot llama"