a witcher student in high sch...

Per Edaj1908

in the town of blaviken a witcher named y/n take a contract to slay a monster after he fulfil his contact th... Més

Untitled Part 1
bio
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
note
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
32
33
a/n
a/n 2
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43

31

127 1 0
Per Edaj1908

after their run they arrive at y/n's house

y/n- you are late guys..

issei-well the leaders need a rest they need a rest you know.

y/n-hmm i let it slip out for now okay but next time i won't gonna accept late..

azazel-can you cut us some slack we are old you know..

y/n-well that is fine with me..well alright they are not young anymore..but you have to improvise how you gonna build up you stamina without using magic.

michael-that will do..

y/n- that is good to hear.

azazel-well y/n we had a talk earlier  i propose to michael and sirzechs about the finalization of the peace..we want to held it in kuoh because you are the one who cut down my problem with kokabiel and you help angels and devils problems on your own. so we propose to invite you to the peace meeting so that the war between 3 factions will finally over.

y/n- sure why not!!

sirzechs-well i was thinking if there will be a problem i want you to take issei's parents along with katase and murayama here at your house..

y/n-that is no problem with me..

sirzechs- thank you. after the meeting i will put a barrier at issei's house anyway..including the others..

y/n-alright.

vali-dear can i talk to you..

y/n-sure sweetheart what s it??

vali-you do know i am a devil right..

y/n-yes what about it??

vali-sirzechs talk to me about my return to the underworld and give me my very own pieces..

y/n-so what are you afraid about it??

vali-well i was afraid that once i will becomes a devil you might not gonna like me or you will not gonna accept me.

y/n-you should embrace who ever you are dear. don't worry about me i am always here. you can go home with me anyway.

vali-well i was afraid that kuroka will gonna snatch you from me..that cat is horny as hell.

y/n-hahaha!! not gonna happen you know i am infertile..i can't have children dummy..but there is always an alternative method anyway..

vali-eh??? who is the alternative method??

y/n-well we have issei or saji over there who is also a horndog..

saji/issei-oi don't involve us jackass

vali-well kuroka has a massive bust if you ask me!!

issei-what!!

y/n- i told you dear..well you should accept vali..

vali-hai!!!

sirzechs-well vali welcome to the devils faction and here is your pieces put your power into that piece to activate it.

rias-big brotherbthat is  not the same pieces that we have.

sirzechs- true. that pieces is only use to a leader class like me..in vali's case she is considered to be an ultimate class.  because she is the grand daughter of the great lucifer morningstar. and she is also a biological blood relative of the arch  angels michael azazel and gabriel.

rias-wow what a bloodline she have.

sirzechs-and rias we will held a three faction peace treaty at your club..

rias-that's fine with me.

sirzechs-and both asia and xenovia will go to kuoh academy.

rias-sigh. it was fine with me but she have to stay away from y/n..you know those two are mortal enemy..

sirzechs-well she will be in different section. so that those two can't see often.

rias-that is fine..big brother.

y/n-well guys we should eat breakfast first after and hour or two we will start the training..

serafall-hey y-chan can we remove the weights because it was heavy..

y/n-well it was fine crazy girl..

serafall-yay!!!

y/n-where have you been serafall.

serafall-was jogging with sona

y/n-and you still have the energy after your jogging??

sona-you have no idea how energetic my sister is..

y/n-well you have to avoid eating sweets..

sona-sorry to burst you bubble she is not fund with sweets..

y/n-well i guess she is just excited to see you..

azazel-so what is the plan for training??

y/n-well my plan is to have a mock rating game..between rias peerage along with baraqueil and sirzechs, vs sona and her peerage with you and serafall. and i have no idea where to put michael and irina because both of them are pure angels..

azazel-well they can watch the fight.

y/n-alright...now let's dig in..before the others can finish our meal hahaha..

time skip after breakfast

y/n-so guys are you ready..

the peerage- hai!!

y/n-well as per the request issei vali saji go to the area you can use your juggernaut drive or whatever drive it is..

issei/vali/saji-hai..

mr hyoudou-well this is it i can see my son to become a dragon him self.

rias-before i forget issei and vali are natural rivals in dragon class except vali..

meanwhile

vali-are you ready red one??

issei-yeah white one..black one are you ready

saji-yeah!!

y/n-now start the fight!!

vali-balance breaker!!

albion-vanishing dragon balance breaker

issei- balance break!!

ddraig- welsh dragon balance breaker!!

ddarig-boost!!

issei-oh yeah!!

saji- oh yeah!!! vritra!! balance break!!!

vritra-prison dragon balance breaker!!

meanwhile

mr hyoudou-woah!! what is that armor.

sirzechs-it's call balance breaker.it was a forbidden move of a dragon wielder it is a first stage of a dragon's power.

mrs-what it was only a first stage!!

y/n-yes..

back to issei

vali attacks issei and saji..

vali-divide!!

saji and issei's power cut to half.

issei-boost!!

saji-multiply!!

vali-not bad!!

before vali can move saji send  a tentacles to prevent vali from moving and issei attacks vali..

vali-boagghh!!!  he's fast!!

issei sends a barage of punch to vali and saji throw vali to not far away to knock her out for a while..

issei- well saji it's you and me now..

ddraig-boost!!

saji-heh! sure..

saji and issei went to a brawl

issei-not bad saji but take this 

issei punch saji..

meanwhile

vali-man the red one is strong..

albion-it was clearly he trained so hard..lets rest for a while..

vali-yeah..issei can punch so hard and vritra is close to become a heavenly dragon.

albion-true..lets watch them for a while..

back to issei

after several minutes of fighting issei and saji's armor almost broken 

issie- damn saji you pack a punch there..

saji same to you buddy.. now lets repair it..

after several minute issei and saji's armor was completely repair..

saji-oi vali i know you are watching get your ass here..

issei-yeah!! 

meanwhile

azazel-vali is busted..

y/n-indeed..

well i think it was shown time..

mrs hyoudou-what do you mean??

azazel-you will see..

back to issei

issei-it's about time?? so wanna step up on the next level??

vali-why not!!

saji-i'm game!!

meanwhile

y/n-here they go..

michael-well it's time for them to go all out..

sirzechs-well aunt sou can see the power that your son holds along with vali and saji..

serafall-go!!! saji!!! defeat those meanie!!!

sona-ohh dear..

back to y/n

vali- let's go albion we will use it..

albion- alright vali let's go!!

vali- 

I, who am about to awaken,Am the Heavenly Dragon who has taken the principles of supremacy from GodI envy the "infinite" and I pursue the "dream"I shall become the White Dragon of SupremacyAnd I shall take you to the limits of white paradise

juggernaut drive

issei- my turn!! ddraig!!

ddraig-on it partner!!

issei- 

I, who is about to awakenAm the Red Dragon Emperor who holds the truth of the king up highHolding the infinite hopes and unbreakable dreams and walking the path of righteousnessI will become an Emperor of Crimson DragonAnd I will lead you to the Path of Heaven, glowing in deep crimson light!

ddraig and issei-cardinal crimson promotion

ddraig- boosts!!!!

saji-my turn..vritra release!!!

vritra- oh yeah!!! here we go!! 

vritra- warden!!!!

meanwhile

mr and mrs hyouduo shock to see that issei and the rest in their dragon form.

y/n-well now you do believe us??

mrs hyoudou- how strong is issei..

sirzechs-well both issei and vali can slay god now.. due to the power of ddraig and albion was release. as for saji well he can kill me.

mr hyoudou-they are that strong?!!

sirzechs-yes they are strong.. 

michael- the three faction feared both ddraig and albion's power because they are the strongest dragon in history. they are the next dragon god if both ophis and great red will die..

serafall-heavenly dragon albion and ddraig this dragon were god and lucifer feared the most. and now vritra is following with ddraig and albion.

azazel-what do you know the weakest dragon king is now the strongest of them all..

serafall-indeed..it was rare to see vritra to appear outside of his gear..

azazel- only a strong person can release that dragon out of his prison..

sona-well i was lucky to have him..

back to issei

saji- here we go!!

vali- what the!!

saji punch vali on the face

vali-divide!!!

saji- multiply!! saji send another tentacles to vali and vali immediately cut his tentacles

vali-half dimension!!!

issei-oh no you don't!! welsh draconic knight!! 

issei removes parts of his armor and immediately attack vali in a blinding speed.

vali-what the aaaccckkk!!!!

saji puch issei to the face and sending him to the ground..

saji-hah! hah! come on you two!!

vali appear infront of saji and blast him with dragon shot and saji went down to the ground..and issei recover immediately  and saji was out..

meanwhile

sona-well saji is out of the fight sigh..

y/n-well atleast he fight well  you know..

sirzechs-true heavenly dragon is stronger than the dragon kings..

mr hyoudou- that is my issei!!

mrs hyoudou- honey you are overly excited and a proud father!!

sirzechs-i feel the same uncle..

back to vali and issei

issei-now saji was out can we take for a spin??

vali-game!!

vali and issei attack each other

ddraig-well albion this is our continuation..

albion-indeed though may the best dragon win..

this is how they fight and issei lost to vali

vali- i win!! i did it!! i win!!!

meanwhile

mrs hyoudou-awww issei lost the fight..

azazel-well i can't blame issei because vali has a lot of fighting experience and she already master the power of albion she can do what can issei do..vali perfected the juggernaut drive.as for the other transformation she keep it a secret. while issei didn't perfected the juggernaut drive due to the curse..

mrs hyoudou-ohh my!!

sirzechs-using juggernaut drive is very dangerous..true it was very strong but there is also have a curse after they use that form.

mr hyoudou-what is the curse..

azazel-they will immediately die after using that drive..

mrs hyoudou-what!!!

azazel-lucky  for you issei has an alternative method.

sirzechs-true that kid is a genius..he use all his promotion into one to create a cardinal promotion..hehe 

mrs hyoudou- can issei will suffer a curse after he use the cardinal promotion??

azazel-nope..he wont suffer..because issei is the sole pawn of rias he can promote him self if rias approve to it..but since he can use a cardinal promotion issei can promote into a queen even without  rias approval.

mr hyoudou-chess game i see..

sirzechs-issei and vali both heavenly dragon wielder. and a great leader in the underworld in the near future..

serafall-all true sirzechs.

rias-well mom how does issei's performance??

mr hyoudou- i can't even say a word..that son of a gun is stronger than i imagine..

mrs hyoudou-it was fate that we have issei. that pervert son of ours holding such power that we can't imagine..

sirzechs-shocking isn't it??

mr and mrs hyoudou-yeah.. it was shocking..

sirzechs-well rias and issei is a perfect match..rias hair is red issei is a red dragon  it's a perfect combination.

back to issi vali and saji 

saji- ughh what happen??

issei- i don't know??

vali-you two lost the fight..

saji-huh!! you mean 

vali-you lost to issei and issei lost to me..so i am the winner!!

issei-well a lost is a lost..ddraig how are you feeling??

ddraig-well i'm fine with it. 

albion-are you fine that you lost the fight ddraig??

ddraig- well i'm alright with it..atleast this time our host was alive and well..

albion-you have a point there. unlike our past host..so truce ddraig??

ddraig-yeah! truce..

saji-uhh guys i think we should go to the team.

vali-yeah lets go..

The three dragon return to the team

Sona- saji are you alright??

Saji- dang! Issei and vali was very strong look what they did to my clothes  now i look like a bum..

Issei-shut it wise guy!! You are not alone !! Man you can punch like koneko did..i think i broke  my back..

Mr hyoudou- relax son you fight well there though you lost the fight..

Ddraig- well atleast our rivalry came to a truce.

Y/n- well good for you..

Mr hyoudou- ddraig san can i ask who is your strongest host you have.

Ddraig- well i have 2 strongest host that wields me..my first strongest host was belzard that guy defeat 2 of the strongest host of albion and he is the first host to survive the juggernaut curse twice. Next was elsha she is a mage and the first female red dragon emperor she is the second strongest host that i have she survive juggernaut drive 1 once and she slay the strongest host of albion..she died at the old age..and now issei is the 3rd strongest and most dangerous host that i havehe may be dont perfected the juggernaut drive at least he created the alternative form of a dragon but still it was strong to par the juggernaut drive form..

Sirzechs- wait the cardinal promotion is par with the juggernaut drive??

Ddraig- yes. Also i also have another form that stronger than the crimson and juggernaut drive..

Sirzechs- what is that form??

Ddraig- diabolos juggernaut drive..the ultimate form of a dragon emperor..if issei master all my powers and moves it will turn a basic power of the diabolos juggernaut drive..

Sirzechs- if issei wanys to master that form?? What is yhe requirements??

Ddraig- i should take his heart and made him a half dragon and half devil human..

Sirzechs- that's a lot to take!!

Ddraig- diabolos is an ultimate form of the juggernaut drive. If he will gonna agree to my terms. My soul and issei's soul will become one.. after that the diabolos dragon will rise..if he master that form. Trust me issei is the number 1 strongest dragon emperor and the first weilder of mine able to unlock the final form of the dragon emperor..

Issei- wow!! I can surpass my predesesors??!!

Ddraig- yes!! You will surpass all of my host issei..

Albion- wait ddraig. You never told me about that form??

Ddraig- well i invented that form before we got sealed albion..fufufu..

Issei- well ddraig i guess there is still a room for improvement.

Sirzechs- what do you mean issei??

Issei- i want to master that form..i know in the near future i will encounter a stronger enemy who will try to get my head..

Ddraig- are you sure about that partner??

Issei- yes..i want to protect my family my friends my rias and my future harem member.

Mr hyoudou- but son.

Issei- mom..i am the red dragon emperor mom most terrorist will come into me and vali..ddraig and albions reputations is very well known from the beginning..ddraig told me that..and i have an obligation to fulfill as a son as a devil..i have to do it..

Mrs hyoudou- son.

Mr hyoudou- honey i think it is time for our son to take responsibility..

Mrs hyoudou- but he is young.

Mr hyoudou- and he is a dragon and a devil..he has a lot on his plate.

Sirzechs- believe in issei he can make it  and besides ddraig will not going anywhere..

Ddraig- true..but you do know issei can't die when i take his heart..i only referring to transform his heart into a dragon morons..

Sirzechs-oh!!

Issei- alright let's do it ddraig!!

Ddraig- well fair warning you will be out of comission for a week..after that you need to master the dragons element..which is fire. And train more and more..

Rias- if you transform issei into a dragon he can be my servant and my fiance ddraig??

Ddraig- yes ofcourse..i didn't said that he will eject his pieces..

Rias- oh! Alright..

Issei- uhh!! Ddraig can we do this tomorrow evening??

Ddraig- no problem partner...

Meanwhile

Y/n- are you jealous to issei dear??

Vali- a little bit..

Y/n- don't be..you are strong too you know..and besides you are a lucifer and a dragon

Vali- and?

Y/n- well uhh??

Vali- and??

Y/n- sigh!! And the wife of the witcher who is a master of swordsmanship alchemy, monster slaying. Exorcism..

Vali- good!!

Koneko- so y/n- san you finaly submit your self to vali??

Y/n- koneko how did you know that??!

Koneko- you are not the only one who has a high sense..moron..i am a nekoshou and a senjutsu master.

Y/n- and a harem member of issei..

Kaneko- what!!

Y/n- do you think i didn't notice it?? Hahaha!!

Koneko- ha!! I'm gonna tell everone here that you submit to vali!!! Hahaha!!

And koneko runs away to y/n and vali..

Meanwhile

Koneko- listen up guys!!!

Everybody was listening to koneko.

Rias- what is it koneko??

Koneko- it's y/n!!

Sirzechs- what happen!! Did something happen to him!!

Koneko- no my lord! He finally give up!! To vali!!

Sona- what do you mean??

Koneko- he finally submit to vali!!

Rias- finally!!! Hahaha i told you he will gonna submit to vali!!

Sona- that was great!!

Issei- well  it's final the guy finaly meet his match.

Azazel- i knew it!!!

Sirzechs- ypu knew that all along??

Azazel- well yeah..i am the one who introduce vali to y/n.

Sirzechs- so it was you all along huh..clever man..

Azazel- well i always hanging out with y/n.. hahaha

Sirzechs- well do we need a ring to finalize their engagement??

Azazel- nah!! They are married anyway..

Michael- i wonder how did you know all of the dragon's law?

Azazel- i have fafnir as my artificial sacred gear.

Michael- ohh you have one of the dragon kings as a sacred gear..

Ddraig- well good for fafnir he found a partner in crimes.

Michael- why ddraig??

Ddraig- well out of all dragon fafnir is a massive pervert..but don't look down on him..he is the second strongest dragon king before tiamat..

Michael- well i guess it suits them..

Mrs hyoudou- sigh! Now my son's influence  reach from to another level..

Grayfia- actually. Issei ist the minion of sirzechs and azazel here..

Rias- well grayfia is not wrong about that..

Serafall- aha!!! I knew it!!! Sirzechs is a pervert!! That is why you and ajuka always getting into trouble!!

Sirzechs- well too late for you to rialize that! I already married to grayfia!! And i have a son you know..and you should marry also..

Serafall- uhh zechs you do know i don't have a guy that i like..

Sirzechs- well we have only issei or saji here..y/n is an exeption..besides issei's dream is to become a harem king..hahahaha

Serafall- mmoouu!!!!

Mr hyoudou- my son beat me into a harem king title!!

Sona- well no wonder where issei get that dream of his..

Mr hyoudou- son!! I am so proud of you!!!

Issei- dad!!

Baraquiel- anyway we should prepare we have a match to come so azazel you better prepare your ass because i will gonna kick it..

Azazel- ha!! As if!!

Michael- well i will be watching guys because i don't have one to pair..gabriel is not here for now.

Azazel- well next time bring her here so you could join..

Michael- sure..

after a few minutes

y/n- alright guys  are you ready  for the training??

rias-my brother and lord baraquiel is now ready along with my peerage..

sona-i'm ready with my peerage along with my sister and azazel is now ready..

baraquiel-it's payback time for the noise you created.

y/n-and koneko i hope you didn't tell everybody..

rias-we already know it you know..

kiba-well bro we expected it to happen..anyway..

y/n-koneko you will gonna pay for this

koneko-bleee!!!

y/n-hmmph!! midget!!

koneko-hhmmpph!!

y/n-sigh!! alright guys go to your designated camp and start hunting..

rias and the rest along with sona proceed to their camp..

y/n-well let's watch them how they manage to do it now the dragons is out..

michael- well i will bet for rias..

saji-mine is sona..

vali-i bet for rias..

saji-why??

vali-koneko is a nekoshou she possess a senjutsu and she has a  6 senses so she can detect enemies position..so rias has an advantage..

y/n-well as for me. it will end as a tie. serafafall and sona is a good tactitian. serafall may be childish but she is a devil king for a reason..azazel may be a pervert but he has a  brilliant mind. rias is also a genius she posses a power with her brother koneko is strong despite of being a nekoshou..i don't have any knowledge about koneko's heritage.. sirzechs is the strongest of them all..he has a power that surpass the former leader he is a  crowned lucifer for a reason..well both devil kings  carefree serafall and sirzechs is indeed a true monsters in the underworld.

michael-i agree to that..my power and sirzechs is almost par in terms..because i fought my elder brother lucifer morningstar and i manage to defeat him. if both leaders of underworld toe toe toe with azazel and baraquiel the outcome will be tie..

y/n-but still it will depends on their teamwork.

grayfia- if i join them on a fight sona and the rest will be lost..

y/n-why??

grayfia- well my clan is specialize in ice magic..

y/n-huh?? i thought??

grayfia- serafall's ice magic is made with the sitri's signature  magic which is water..while mine is made of natural ice..and i am a master of it..i can manipulate my ice magic in any form.

michael-indeed lucifuge clan is really a powerful clan they are close to the power of the first lucifer..

grayfia-indeed..well the elders back then offer me to the position of the leviathan instead of serafall..but i refuse it..because of  my background as a member of the old satan faction..and i want to serve my husband and my child..

y/n-but why are you wearing a maid outfit??

grayfia- well it was sirzechs idea he you know his habits..

y/n-sometimes i don' understand sirzechs..

grafia-well that guy is normal..i am sure of it..

y/n-despite being weird that guy is powerful among all the maou..

issei-onee-san are you truly a candidate of a maou!!    

grayfia-yes ise..but it was a long time..

issei-wow incredible..no wonder all the devils there was very afraid of you. because you are a candidate becoming a maou..even riser was afraid o you..

grayfia-well i am an ultimate class devil ise.

michael-while sirzechs is a super class devil along with  serafall and the rest of the maou. well each one of them can destroy a country..

y/n-well great red can destroy the world..

issei- he is different lardass..

y/n-chill out dude!!

michael-well let's watch them out..

Continua llegint

You'll Also Like

241K 1.7K 15
(Y/N) was a devil and his piece are rook like koneko.His way stronger than koneko.Most angels or devils could get killed instanly if (Y/N) punched on...
52.7K 1.7K 18
(Y/n)'s got a unknown past with many surprises. When she goes to a Black Veil Brides concert she became a hype women for them and lives with them. Th...
34.7K 521 21
This takes place after the battle with riser as issei started to be avoided by the girls except for koneko who treated him the same but not as rude a...