Welcome to the Neighborhood

By 4BEYGK

(not g!p) "You're fighting seniors now?! What has gotten into your scrawny ass?!" The teenager looked confuse... More

CAST
ONE
TWO
THREE
FOUR
FIVE
SIX
SEVEN
EIGHT
NINE
TEN
ELEVEN
TWELVE
THIRTEEN
FOURTEEN
FIFTEEN
SIXTEEN
SEVENTEEN
NINETEEN
TWENTY
TWENTY-ONE
TWENTY-TWO
TWENTY-THREE
TWENTY-FOUR
TWENTY-FIVE
TWENTY-SIX
TWENTY-SEVEN
TWENTY-EIGHT
TWENTY-NINE
THIRTY
THIRTY-ONE
THIRTY-TWO
THIRTY-THREE
THIRTY-FOUR
THIRTY-FIVE
THIRTY-SIX
THIRTY-SEVEN
THIRTY-EIGHT
THIRTY-NINE
FORTY
FORTY-ONE
FORTY-TWO
FORTY-THREE
FORTY-FOUR
FORTY-FIVE
FORTY-SIX
FORTY-SEVEN
FORTY-EIGHT
FORTY-NINE
FIFTY
FIFTY-ONE
FIFTY-TWO
FIFTY-THREE
FIFTY-FOUR
FIFTY-FIVE
FIFTY-SIX
FIFTY-SEVEN
FIFITY-EIGHT
FIFTY-NINE
SIXTY
SIXTY-ONE
SIXTY-TWO

EIGHTEEN

4.2K 323 443
By 4BEYGK

BEY POV

I was bored out of my mind.

As an adult, I should never be this bored. I had absolutely nothing to do.

Normani hasn't been feeling well all day so I've been giving her space. We think she has a stomach virus so she told me to save myself.

She can afford to get sick, I can't.

Aaliyah was over so I decided to bother her and Blue. I was that bored.

I knocked on the door and Blue opened it.

"What are y'all doing?" I looked past Blue into her room. There was clothes all over the floor. They're always doing something weird.

"Blues trying to pick out an outfit but she's being difficult."

I walked inside the room. "What's wrong with all of these?" I gestured towards all the clothes everywhere.

"Can I curse?" Aaliyah sounds just like Blue now.

"Shut up Aaliyah."

"Go ahead." I'm gonna say yes every single time.

"Some girls at school called her a slut so-"

Blue slapped her forehead, "Aaliyah!"

"Some girls at school called you a slut? Why would they do that?"

"Because they're jealous of her. They can't pull off the stuff she wears because they're bad built and ugly." Oh wow.

"What did you do go them?"

"Nothing?"

"You can't be serious. You fought Aaliyah for much less but you're going to let these girls get away with calling you a slut? If you don't go to school and cuss those girls out."

"Mama it's not that serious."

"Miss Bey, guess what she wore on Friday?"

"What?"

"A sweatsuit." Aaliyahs face was so serious it made me want to laugh. She looks like like Onika.

"Really Blue?"

"It's December, I can't wear a hoodie and sweatpants? It's not a big deal."

"You're letting some ugly girls get in your head, wear what you want. Do I need to go down to your school and talk to them myself?"

"I would actually pass away if you did that, please don't. It's really not a big deal, I don't care about being called a slut when I know I'm not one. Ive never even dated anyone."

"So why are you changing the way you dress for them?"

"Right Blue Ivy."

"I'm not. I wore sweatpants one day, the worlds ending."

"Aaliyah."

"Yes?"

"Cuss those girls out for me." I don't play about my daughter but I'll go to jail if I go down to that school.

"I don't cuss ma'am."

"Be real." I know they both do, there's nothing I can do about it. As long as they don't do it in front of me I don't care.

"Okay but if I get in trouble you have to protect me. My mom would kill my if she gets another call from the principal."

"You got me and I got you, don't worry."

"Mama stop being a bad influence."

"I'm being a good influence. But I really came in here to ask y'all for a favor."

"What?"

"Something fun." I just came up with something.

"Something fun like what?"

"A Nerf war?" I saw it in a movie I was watching.

"Are you okay? When have you ever wanted to do something like that."

"I'm bored. Let's go to the store and buy Nerf guns and bullets."

"Oooh! We could built forts and they could be like our bases." This is why I like Aaliyah.

"Okay. I think they have Nerf guns at Target."

"Y'all out your shoes on and we'll go. I'll be downstairs."

I left and went to my room to put on Ivy Park slides. I went downstairs and sat down on the couch to wait for them.

They came downstairs and we got in my car. "Aaliyah, do you think your mom would want to play with us?" I'm only asking because there's an uneven number of us.

"I doubt it."

I drove to their house anyway and parked. "Go in there and tell her I want to talk to her about something."

That would get her to come out. I'll convince her after I see her.

Aaliyah got out and ran into her house. She came back with Onika and Onika came to my window. "Yes?"

"Do you want to come to the store with us?"

"No thank you." I forgot she was mad at me.

"Please? We need you."

"Need me for what?"

"I'll explain when you get in the car, please sweetheart?"

She sighed and went around my car. She got in the passenger seat and I smiled.

"Thank you sweetheart."

"Why did I need to come again?"

"We're having a Nerf war and we needed even teams."

"I'm not going to be one of the team members, maybe ask your wife?"

Of course. "We don't want to play with her, we want to play with you. Please?"

I know they call her what's her name and other mean things when we're not around.

"No thank you."

"I'll give you a hundred dollars."

"I'm not Aaliyah, I don't need a hundred dollars from you."

"Oh wowwww. I'm sitting in the back minding my business, why did I have to catch a stray?"

"Sorry, I love you. I'm still not playing, I don't want to get shot."

"Be good and you won't get shot Onika. That's the whole point."

"I'll play if I get to choose who my partner is." She means she doesn't want me to be her partner.

"Me and Blue are already on the same team, you're stuck with Miss Bey."

"Then no thank you. You can take me home."

"Onika, you're best off being with me."

"Am I?"

"I could be with Miss Bey and Blue could be with you."

"Blue why aren't you talking?" She's been unusually quiet.

Aaliyah rolled her eyes, "She's too busy talking to her new bestie."

"Shut up."

"What new bestie? What's wrong with her?"

"She's new. Blue literally just met her now she's taking all her attention. I hate her."

"Wasn't that why you guys fought?"

"No. We fought because Blue hated me for no reason. I have a reason not to like this girl."

"Because you're jealous?" Onika took the words right out of my mouth.

"I'm not jealous, I just don't like the girl and you see how Blues not even listening right now because she's texting her? She's been doing that to me all weekend."

"Maybe you guys could make a groupchat and become a trio?"

"I don't want to be friends with her and I definitely don't want to be a trio. Those are cursed, it always ends up being two people."

"Blue."

"Yes mama?" I don't know what she had an attitude with me.

"Don't leave Aaliyah out, y'all are best friends I think." I don't know if they're technically best friends or not. I've never heard them call each other best friend before.

"I'm not leaving her out. She always started acting all stuck up when she comes around."

"Because I don't like her, what are you not getting?"

"You have no reason not to like her, you literally just met her."

"I don't need to have a reason not to like her. She's weird."

"No you're just jealous and you don't want me to have any other friends."

"How do I not want you yo have other friends and I'm cool with your other friends? We both have out own friends."

"Then what is your problem with her?"

"Whatever Blue. Stop talking to me."

They didn't say anything the entire car ride. We got to Target and Blue was next to me and Aaliyah was next to Onika.

It wasn't even that serious.

"Can you be my partner mama?"

"No. You and Aaliyah need to talk this out and get over it." I just wanted Onika to be my partner.

We went to the toy section of Target and they had more types of Nerf guns than I knew existed.

Aaliyah and Blue ended up going to one side of the aisle and left Onika and I. I guess they're not mad anymore.

I smiled when I found the perfect gun. It had a drum clip, this was something dangerous.

"I'm getting this one. Do you see one you want?"

"I don't like guns."

"It's a toy gun with foam bullets, it's not real."

"Still. I don't want to shoot my daughter."

"It's not going to hurt her, she'll probably laugh. You don't have to if you don't want to, I could probably get both of them."

"I'll just get a small gun, I don't want anything like yours."

"That's okay. Maybe you should get this one." I picked up a smaller gun, it was the equivalent to a hand gun.

"Is there anything smaller?"

I understand why she doesn't like guns so I wasn't going to push her.

We looked until we found the tiniest most girly gun.

Now we had to buy bullets. We got a bunch. I was the one paying so I could get as much as I wanted, way more than I was going to buy for Blue and Aaliyah.

"You go checkout before I buy their stuff, I don't want them to see what we got." I went into my wallet and tried to hand Onika my card.

"I can pay."

"My gun is way more expensive and it was my idea, it wouldn't be fair for you to pay. Just take my card and buy it."

She took my card and walked off with all the stuff.

I went looking around for Blue and Aaliyah. I found them in the snacks aisle. They had a whole shopping cart. Their guns were at the bottom and they had a bunch of snacks on top.

"Who's buying all that?" Not me.

"Mama please? We wanted to have a sleepover."

"Why is all this junk food required to have a sleepover? We have perfectly good food at home and I can order y'all pizza."

"No mama. We need snacks."

"For what?"

"Mama, please? Don't you love me? I'm your only child."

I signed, I didn't want to deal with her trying to manipulate me into buying her stuff.

Kids are the most manipulative people ever.

"Fine. That's all you can get."

I checked all their stuff out and paid with Apple Pay since Onika had my card. I wasn't worried about her having my card, I trust her and she has her own money.

Onika was waiting for us at the front. We went to my car and put everything in the trunk.

We drove back home and started to build our bases with blankets and chairs.

Blue and Aaliyah played music on the tv in the living room. They were singing and dancing to the songs, it was like they weren't arguing an hour ago.

We only had one rule. No crying. If you get hit with a bullet, you better suck it up.

We got in our positions. Blue turned war music on, it was way more dramatic than it needed to be.

Onika and I sat down in our fort. "Okay, I have a plan." I was going to take this seriously, I'm competitive.

"What?"

"We take their down fort instead of trying to shoot at them. Since it's down, they'll be out in the open and we can easily get them."

"Okay. Let's get the corners and make the whole thing fall."

Her being as competitive as me was sexy.

"You get the left and I'll get the right."

Blue and Aaliyah must've been coming up with a plan because no bullets were shot yet.

Out fort basically had a skylight so we could raise up and shoot at them. Onika and I were taking this seriously.

As soon as I stood up, a bullet just passed me and I got back on my knees.

"Okay, different plan. They know we're coming from the top so we need to shoot them from the sides. They're not going to expect it."

"Okay, you first." She was trying to sacrifice me?

I moved a blanket on the side and kept shooting their fort until the whole right side of their fort fell.

"Mama! That's not fair!"

"All's fair in love and war, deal with it!"

They started to shoot our fort back. Copy cats. Our fort wasn't going to fall that way, the front blanket was stretched out so the bullets were just bouncing off.

"Onika you need to get the other side. I'm going to get them from the top."

She nodded her head, she wasn't going to be able to do much with that tiny gun. She started to shoot the other side of their fort while I raised up.

I shot Blue right in the forehead. Before I could celebrate, I felt a bullet shoot right through my heart. Really?

I dramatically dropped down to the floor. I can't believe Aaliyah just shot me.

Onika came back into the fort. "Are you okay?"She seemed genuinely worried about me.

"I'm fine. Just being dramatic for the game."

"Give me your gun. I can't win with this little gun."

I smiled and gave her my gun.

She raised up and started shooting. I couldn't see what was happening but I know we won.

Watching her shoot people was so sexy and badass even if it was a fake gun.

"Stop looking at me like that." I didn't even notice she came back down.

"Or what?"

"Don't do that."

"I'm not doing anything Onika. Be calm."

We rebuilt our forts and started playing again.

The funniest part was when Normani started to come down the stairs and Blue yelled, "Get her!"

I didn't shoot at her but Blue and Aaliyah did. I'm pretty sure Onika did once or twice too.

I felt terrible. She was already sick and they started shooting at her for no reason, she just ran up the stairs.

After we won the next round, I stood up. "I need to go check on her." She's probably pissed.

"I was going to leave anyway, I have to go down to the restaurant."

"Really?" I didn't want her to go yet.

"Yeah but this was fun, we should okay this again."

I went upstairs before Onika left, I think she was taking our fort down even though I told her not to.

Normani was sitting on the bed crying. Because of a couple of bullets?

"Why are you crying?" I sat down on the bed next to her and held her hands.

"I have to tell you something."

"What?" My heart started racing, I had no idea what she was about to tell me.

"While you were gone, Ryan bought me a pregnancy test and I took it."

"And?" There's absolutely no way, I would lose my mind.

She started sobbing. "I'm pregnant. I'm so sorry."

——

Bey?

Onika?

Blue and Aaliyah?

Blues new friend? Blue and Aaliyah arguing about her?

Their Nerf war?

Normani being pregnant?

What do you think Beys reaction is going to be?

vote & comment

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

124K 6.4K 27
Beyoncé Knowles, 19, almost 20, is trying to put herself through school, so over the summer, she reluctantly takes a job for a wealthy family in Hous...
43.8K 2.3K 33
BEYNIKA When Onika transfers to a new school with her bsf Robyn she bumps into the nerd of the school Beyoncé will Onika be her friend and help with...
35.3K 2K 17
What happens when two women who have never met in real life keep constantly meeting each other in their dreams. Will they ever come together in real...
MILF. By 4BEYGK

Fanfiction

184K 10.5K 40
"You are so beautiful. What's your name?" She looked at her friend extremely confused then back over at me. "Me?" "Yes, you." I was making direct ey...