𝐒𝐄𝐋𝐅𝐈𝐒𝐇 | 𝐀. 𝐖𝐈𝐋𝐃...

peachyhxlland tarafından

┍━━━━━━┑ ⠀⠀𝐎𝐍𝐆𝐎𝐈𝐍𝐆 ┕━━━━━━┙ ❝ 𝐁𝐮𝐭 𝐈 𝐜𝐚𝐧'𝐭 𝐛𝐞 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐲𝐨𝐮 '𝐜𝐚𝐮𝐬𝐞 𝐈 𝐠𝐨𝐭 𝐢𝐬𝐬𝐮�... Daha Fazla

𝗦𝗘𝗟𝗙𝗜𝗦𝗛
𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗥𝗔𝗖𝗧𝗘𝗥𝗦
➛⠀𝟬𝟭 | 𝗥𝗨𝗡𝗔𝗪𝗔𝗬𝗦
➛⠀𝟬𝟮 | 𝗚𝗥𝗔𝗖𝗜𝗘𝗟𝗔
➛⠀𝟬𝟯 | 𝗔 𝗪𝗜𝗖𝗖𝗔𝗡 𝗙𝗨𝗡𝗘𝗥𝗔𝗟
➛⠀𝟬𝟰 | 𝗔 𝗡𝗘𝗪 𝗛𝗢𝗠𝗘
➛⠀𝟬𝟱 | 𝗔𝗟𝗘𝗫'𝗦 𝗡𝗘𝗪 𝗝𝗢𝗕
➛⠀𝟬𝟲 | 𝗙𝗜𝗚𝗛𝗧𝗜𝗡𝗚 𝗧𝗜𝗡𝗔
➛⠀𝟬𝟳 | 𝗦𝗔𝗩𝗜𝗡𝗚 𝗠𝗢𝗟𝗟𝗬
➛⠀𝟬𝟴 | 𝗦𝗘𝗘𝗜𝗡𝗚 𝗔𝗡 𝗢𝗟𝗗 𝗙𝗥𝗜𝗘𝗡𝗗
➛⠀𝟬𝟵 | 𝗖𝗟𝗘𝗔𝗡𝗜𝗡𝗚 𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗛𝗢𝗦𝗧𝗘𝗟
➛⠀𝟭𝟬 | 𝗧𝗘𝗔𝗠 𝗣𝗥𝗔𝗖𝗧𝗜𝗖𝗘
➛⠀𝟭𝟭 | 𝗥𝗘𝗦𝗖𝗨𝗜𝗡𝗚 𝗔𝗟𝗘𝗫
➛⠀𝟭𝟮 | 𝗔𝗟𝗘𝗫'𝗦 𝗥𝗘𝗔𝗟𝗜𝗭𝗔𝗧𝗜𝗢𝗡
➛⠀𝟭𝟯 | 𝗧𝗢𝗣𝗛𝗘𝗥
➛⠀𝟭𝟰 | 𝗧𝗢𝗣𝗛𝗘𝗥'𝗦 𝗕𝗔𝗥𝗚𝗔𝗜𝗡
➛⠀𝟭𝟱 | 𝗕𝗘𝗙𝗥𝗜𝗘𝗡𝗗𝗜𝗡𝗚 𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗦𝗧𝗥𝗔𝗡𝗚𝗘𝗥
➛⠀𝟭𝟲 | 𝗕𝗔𝗖𝗞 𝗔𝗧 𝗔𝗧𝗟𝗔𝗦 𝗔𝗖𝗔𝗗𝗘𝗠𝗬
➛⠀𝟭𝟳 | 𝗧𝗢𝗣𝗛𝗘𝗥'𝗦 𝗖𝗢𝗡𝗙𝗘𝗦𝗦𝗜𝗢𝗡
➛⠀𝟭𝟴 | 𝗖𝗨𝗧𝗘 𝗟𝗜𝗧𝗧𝗟𝗘 𝗕𝗨𝗡𝗡𝗬
➛⠀𝟭𝟵 | 𝗖𝗔𝗥 𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗦𝗘
➛⠀𝟮𝟬 | 𝗥𝗨𝗡𝗔𝗪𝗔𝗬𝗦 𝗩𝗦 𝗧𝗢𝗣𝗛𝗘𝗥
➛⠀𝟮𝟭 | 𝗛𝗨𝗥𝗧𝗙𝗨𝗟 𝗪𝗢𝗥𝗗𝗦
➛⠀𝟮𝟮 | 𝗔𝗗𝗔𝗠'𝗦 𝗛𝗘𝗟𝗣
➛⠀𝟮𝟯 | 𝗟𝗘𝗙𝗧 𝗢𝗨𝗧
➛⠀𝟮𝟰 | 𝗝𝗢𝗡𝗔𝗛'𝗦 𝗣𝗟𝗔𝗡
➛⠀𝟮𝟱 | 𝗔 𝗡𝗘𝗪 𝗣𝗟𝗔𝗡
➛⠀𝟮𝟲 | 𝗝𝗢𝗡𝗔𝗛'𝗦 𝗦𝗛𝗜𝗣
➛⠀𝟮𝟳 | 𝗞𝗜𝗟𝗟𝗜𝗡𝗚 𝗝𝗢𝗡𝗔𝗛
➛⠀𝟮𝟴 | 𝗥𝗢𝗠𝗔𝗡𝗧𝗜𝗖 𝗪𝗜𝗟𝗗𝗘𝗥
➛⠀𝟮𝟵 | 𝗗𝗔𝗬 𝗢𝗙𝗙
➛⠀𝟯𝟬 | 𝗟𝗜𝗩𝗩𝗜𝗘
➛⠀𝟯𝟭 | 𝗗𝗔𝗥𝗜𝗨𝗦' 𝗞𝗜𝗟𝗟𝗘𝗥
➛⠀𝟯𝟮 | 𝗦𝗟𝗘𝗘𝗣 𝗢𝗩𝗘𝗥
➛⠀𝟯𝟯 | 𝗧𝗥𝗜𝗖𝗞𝗘𝗗
➛⠀𝟯𝟰 | 𝗜𝗥𝗥𝗔𝗧𝗜𝗢𝗡𝗔𝗟
➛⠀𝟯𝟱 | 𝗕𝗘𝗧𝗥𝗔𝗬𝗔𝗟
➛⠀𝟯𝟲 | 𝗔𝗥𝗖𝗔𝗡𝗡𝗔 𝗔𝗡𝗗 𝗔𝗪𝗢𝗟
➛⠀𝟯𝟳 | 𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗣𝗥𝗢𝗣𝗛𝗘𝗖𝗬
➛⠀𝟯𝟴 | 𝗖𝗛𝗢𝗜𝗖𝗘𝗦 𝗔𝗡𝗗 𝗢𝗙𝗙𝗘𝗥𝗦
Quick Note!

➛⠀𝟯𝟵 | 𝗗𝗥𝗘𝗔𝗠𝗪𝗔𝗟𝗞𝗜𝗡𝗚

65 3 1
peachyhxlland tarafından

Chase managed to get out of the hostel with Gert and Old Lace in a car, earning the attention of AWOL and his strike team. While the others went in pursuit of Chase, Alex was on top of the hill, snatching AWOL's attention. "You wanted to see me?" Alex asked out loud as Nico cast the spell off. "I got your footage right here!"

"So you let your friends go, but you stayed to save your other friend, huh?" AWOL questioned as he pointed his gun at Alex. "How honorable. And stupid."

"This is between you and me," Alex replied. "Alright, they got nothin' to do with it. I'll go to my parents without a fight."

AWOL gestured his men to point their guns at Alex while Mitch kept his gunpoint at Livvie. "You think that you're in charge here," AWOL stated to Alex. "That you've got any say on how this is going to end. Well, I hate to disappoint you, but I decide that."

"Guess I didn't think this through."

One of AWOL's men tossed a gun at AWOL and he used it to point at Alex. AWOL looked through the gun's scope and saw Alex showing his two middle fingers before jumping down the hill. AWOL's eyes widened and quickly abandoned his gun. "Jay! My go bag!" AWOL ordered and Jay obliged as he threw the bag to AWOL. "Stay with her!" AWOL strictly told Mitch who was still holding Livvie.

AWOL rushed up the hill and looked down at the underground mansion where Alex had fallen in. AWOL released a rope and strapped himself to get down the mansion alone. AWOL stopped midway when he saw Alex in front of him, floating with the help of Karolina. "Or maybe you didn't think it through," Alex smirked.

Nico activated her staff, catching AWOL's attention. "Fortress!" Nico exclaimed, casting a spell to lock down every entrance of the mansion, including the skylight which cut AWOL's rope, sending the man down to the ground in a harsh fall. While AWOL was unconscious, Alex, Molly, and Karolina quickly strapped him up in a chair and a straight jacket. "Okay, now what?" Molly asked.

Alex strapped one of Chase's Fistigons to his left hand and glared at AWOL. "We wait."

°•○●○•°

While Arcanna was out, you looked window, gazing at it. Arcanna had left you in the room as she had a few errands to take care of, possibly trying to distract her son even more. Your hands were restrained again, unable to free yourself or at least move. While staring out the window, you noticed the same woman you saw in the mirror earlier, looking at you. You flinched once again when you saw her face. "l-le Fay?"

The woman remained quiet but soon spoke up. "I'm not who you say I am."

"Then who are...?" You stopped your own question when you saw the woman's eyes glow red and the lights in the house started flickering. You noticed your perception altering as you felt like being dragged down. You looked around and saw the walls moving. "Wh-What's happening?"

Arcanna has sensed something in the room you were being held captive. She rushed to your door and noticed the door was unable to open. You looked at the mirror once again and felt a sharp pain in your head and body. You groaned loudly and hung your head low. 'Don't resist it...' You heard the woman's voice in your mind but in a different language. It was familiar. 'You'll be fine.'

Sokovian.

You sucked in a deep breath and rose your head up, closing your eyes. Soon, the woman, specifically the Scarlet Witch, had taken control of your body and opened your eyes. She looked down at your restraints and easily broke free from Arcanna's magic. Suddenly, the door opened widely and Wanda met Arcanna. Arcanna furrowed her eyebrows. "How did you get out of those restraints?"

The Scarlet Witch stared right into Arcanna's eyes, staring right into her soul. Arcanna's expression changed and slightly scoffed when she noticed something has changed. "You're not (Y/n)." She stated. "What are you doing taking control of the girl's body?"

The Scarlet Witch walked around the room as she kept her look on Arcanna. "You see, I wanted to practice before I went on with my full quest." She explained in her thick Sokovian accent. "While I was scouring every universe, I find this girl different from the other universes."

Arcanna's eyes widened. "You're dreamwalking. You're from the other universe... why?"

Stopping herself from walking, the Scarlet Witch smirked. "You don't need to know."

"You're violating that girl's body, tourist," Arcanna replied sternly.

"You, on the other hand, tortured her into giving her powers to you."

"I need her powers. To protect my son. He's all I have left."

The Scarlet Witch widened her eyes as she realized the similarity between her and Arcanna. She shook her head and began using her powers. She was able to transfer her powers to you while she was in control, allowing them to be used in another universe. Arcanna began using her powers as well. "You're looking for something in the other universes, yes?" Arcanna asked. "Children?"

"How did you—"

"Mothers can feel each other's pain," Arcanna stated. "I want my son to be protected."

The Scarlet Witch looked at a framed photo of Arcanna with Adam and her husband. The Scarlet witch shook her head. "Your kid and husband are still alive. Mine are gone." She threw a powerful blast toward Arcanna, sending the yellow sorceress into the other room. Arcanna noticed how powerful the magic was. Arcanna shot a beam toward the red witch, sending your body back into a wall.

The Scarlet Witch briefly left your body and you felt your head hitting against a table causing you to cry out. When Arcanna noticed you were back, she walked towards you. "All I want is to protect my son, (Y/n). And you're just a kid. You know nothing about your powers."

"Wh-What happened?" You forced your eyes to open, but all you could see was a blur. Your head was ringing like crazy and you couldn't move. "I need this powers to protect Nico. To protect the ones I love." You stated as you tried to get up. "I think I can do self-taught with my powers."

You blinked twice and saw Arcanna transforming into Pietro. Your lips quivered as you shook your head. "No, stop." You pleaded, knowing Arcanna has shapeshifted into your adoptive brother to torture you. "Haven't you done enough?!"

"Oh, but didn't you want to see me?" You heard Pietro and Arcanna's voices together. "I've missed you so much, sis."

"I told you to stop!" You yelled as you tried to aim a blast toward Arcanna, who was still disguised as Pietro, but she teleported using her powers. Arcanna reappeared at your side but was now disguised as Wanda—the Wanda you knew from your past. "You want to hurt me, (Y/n)? To hurt us?"

You shook your head as you tried to move back. "Arcanna, please, stop it..." You begged as tears welled up in your eyes, but you didn't allow them to fall. "That's enough, please!"

Arcanna changed back to her original self and looked down at you in seriousness. "You couldn't save your own half-siblings before, (Y/n). What makes you think you can even protect Nico?"

You clenched your fists until you felt the Scarlet Witch's presence near you again. You let out a sharp gasp and your eyes turned red, allowing the Other Wanda to re-enter your body. The Scarlet Witch glared at Arcanna and stood up, shooting her powers around, trying to take Arcanna down, but Arcanna was too fast as she teleported around the room. Little did Arcanna know, the Scarlet Witch has a hidden plan.

Arcanna stopped in front of the red witch and knelt down. "Morgan le Fay, as much as I hate to say this, is much more dangerous than I am." She warned. "(Y/n), dear, it would take years or centuries to know the true power of the chaos magic."

The Scarlet Witch smirked. "Wrong gal." She immediately shot a blast toward Arcanna, pushing her away. Arcanna huffed and stood up. "You're back. I thought I removed you from that body for good."

"You're pathetic to think that a simple spell will stop me."

"Stay out of this, witch. Whoever you are, this is not your business to interfere." Arcanna was still wondering who was possessing you as she noticed how powerful the caster was.

"Not until you leave this poor girl alone."

Arcanna tried using her powers, but to her surprise and dismay, nothing came out. As Arcanna struggled to take release powers out, the Scarlet Witch smirked and lifted her hand, flicking her wrist to cast an illusion off that she had previously cast earlier to hide the runes. The Scarlet Witch made Arcanna think that she was firing blasts at her but she was actually casting the symbols of the protection runes. Arcanna looked around and noticed the ruse. "You..." Arcanna gasped.

"In a given space, only the witch who casts them... can use her magic." The Scarlet Witch stated as she smiled. "I knew this girl wouldn't know what runes are, but I do."

Arcanna gritted her teeth in anger and the Scarlet Witch quickly dropped her smile and tilted her head as she walked towards Arcanna, who was moving away from her. "This has been a crazy day for me." She stated.

"Now, what are you going to do to me, huh?" Arcanna barked. "Kill me?"

"I could, but I won't. Not yet at least." The Scarlet Witch replied as her eyes blazed red as the mystical tiara appeared again on your head, much to Arcanna's surprise. "I'll do something else. Far worse. Something that I can quite enjoy."

°•○●○•°

"Shit!" AWOL yelled as he tried to get out of his restraints. He looked in front of him to see Alex, Karolina, and Molly. He looked to his side and saw Nico still holding the spell up. AWOL laughed. "Is that your Halloween costume?" He mocked Alex, glancing at the gauntlet being worn by the teenager.

"This is a military-grade directed energy weapon," Alex explained. "I'll be happy to show you its effects on human flesh at close range." He threatened.

"Drop the act. I know who you are. I've seen where you come from."

"You don't know anything about me."

"I know that my men got you surrounded. I know that they have something that you don't. An actual intent to kill."

"We'll do whatever we have to," Molly replied as she took a step forward, causing AWOL to laugh once more. "Y'all think 'cause y'all ran away from your mansions and lived on the street for five minutes, you got what it takes to survive?"

"Shut up." Alex hissed.

"What, you trying to be a big man? You gonna take down your parents?" AWOL mocked Alex with a small voice, before chuckling. "They got real power. Money. Resources. What the hell have you got?"

"I said shut up!"

"You know, what I'm gonna do to y'all is nothin' compared to what I'm gonna do to your little bitch." AWOL noticed Alex's change of expression and it brought a smirk to his face. "You think I didn't know about you and that red witch? You think I'd let her slide after what she did to me and my men? I'll make her pay, Wilder."

Alex lost his temper and kicked AWOL down with his chair. AWOL groaned in pain as Alex confronted him by crouching down beside him while Karolina and Molly exchanged a few glances in worry. Alex fixed his glasses as he stared down at AWOL angrily. "And I know something about you." Alex threatened. "You talk a lot when you're scared."

AWOl started breathing heavily as Alex moved the gauntlet closer to the man's face, threatening him with the Fistigons. "You're bluffin'." AWOL scoffed shakily as he looked at Alex. He earned a shake of the head from Alex with a small smirk. "I'm havin' fun."

Alex, blinded by rage, brought the sizzling gauntlet nearer to AWOL and became deaf from his friends' callings. Before Alex could completely harm AWOL, Karolina and Molly pulled him away. "Alex, stop it!" The two girls cry out.

Alex stared at Molly and Karolina in surprise, taking a minute to process. "I'm sorry. Uh..." He quickly apologized as he stood up. "I'm sorry, I don't know what happened." Alex glanced down at Chase's Fistigons before retreating away from his friends and AWOL, taking a break.

Karolina looked at Molly. "Stay with Nico." She instructed before following Alex. Despite being his life threatened and nearly killed by Alex, AWOL cackled. "I'm gonna kill y'all." He whispered.

Alex reached the second floor and set the Fistgons down, hyperventilating. Karolina approached Alex with a stern face. "What the hell was that back there?" She scolded. "Were you actually going t-to kill him?"

"I don't know what came over me." Alex instantly replied. "Okay? I just couldn't see straight. I just kept thinking about what he's going to do to (Y/n), and I lost it."

"Alex, relax, (Y/n) is not here so AWOL can't hurt her."

"And that's worse!" Alex exclaimed, sighing heavily. "(Y/n) is out there and we couldn't even find her. What if there's someone worse than AWOL and they're hurting her? What if that Adam guy is already hurting her and I'm not there to even protect her?"

Karolina blinked in surprise. "Wait, Adam? That guy from the gala before? Why would he hurt (Y/n)?"

Alex shrugged in defeat. "I never trusted him. I don't know if it's the jealousy that's talking or I just straight up hate the guy."

"Well, do me a favor and keep yourself composed because you and I have to figure this out."

"There's nothing to figure out. Only one side is making it out of this."

"What is wrong with you? AWOL was right about one thing. We are just kids. We're not killers."

"But they are," Alex argued. "And if we want to make it out of here, we might have to make a decision there's no coming back from."

Karolina shook her head, not agreeing with Alex's words. "There has to be another way." She stated as she glanced away from Alex. "I cannot use my powers to take someone's life."

"If Nico hadn't killed Jonah he would have taken you, and who knows what would have happened," Alex remarked. "We have to face it. If we want to survive and stay together, we can't come out of every situation with clean hands."

Karolina shook her head once more. "I just need some time to think."

-•-°-•-°-☆

Remember what I said about Doctor Strange: Multiverse of Madness won't affect this story? Well, I decided to add some things to this fanfic from the movie like (SPOILER, so if you haven't watched the movie, skip ahead) and Scarlet Witch dreamwalking.

I figured to add Scarlet Witch of dreamwalking to (Y/n)'s universe so they could at least meet, y'know? Don't worry, the Scarlet Witch is only here for a few chapters, just to get to know (Y/n). Besides, I think it's a bit of mercy for (Y/n) since she found out her half-sister Wanda is dead and now she met the other Wanda from another universe.

Be noted that the Multiverse of Madness' story will not be in this fanfic. This is just like a cameo from the Scarlet Witch (but she will be appearing in a few chapters). That's all. This is still fanfic and everything that the Scarlet Witch has done from the movie might be changed or removed only for this story. Also, this Scarlet Witch is sort of different from the MCU one.

Anyway, that's all. Bye 🤍

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

5.5K 39 157
Everyone deserves a second chance, right? Hana Minoru will have to learn this the hard way... Tina gave Robert a second chance. Can Hana give both he...
3.5K 112 18
In memory of Technoblade They/them pronouns TW: cussing, blood, killing/death, alcohol, fire, weapons, fighting, discrimination/racism(?), kidnapping...
81.2K 2.7K 22
You were ripped away from your home with no warnings. Stolen. Your new home consists of several strange people who all seem to be doppelgangers deriv...
27.3K 1.3K 43
┍━━━━━━━┑ ⠀ 𝐂𝐎𝐌𝐏𝐋𝐄𝐓𝐄𝐃 ┕━━━━━━━┙ ❝ 𝐈'𝐝 𝐠𝐢𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐲 𝐥𝐚𝐬𝐭 𝐝𝐢𝐦𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐡𝐨𝐥𝐝 𝐡𝐢𝐦 𝐭𝐨𝐧𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 ⠀𝐈'𝐥𝐥 𝐝𝐨 𝐚𝐧𝐲𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠...