༄ Let's meet again...༄

By Soesiantie

❝ 𝐋𝐎𝐕𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐒𝐎𝐌𝐄𝐎𝐍𝐄 𝐌𝐄𝐀𝐍𝐒 𝐄𝐌𝐁𝐑𝐀𝐂𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐈𝐑 𝐏𝐀𝐒𝐓 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐅𝐔𝐓𝐔𝐑𝐄 𝐓𝐎𝐎 ❞ ... More

Introductions
「 season 1 」
༄ 1. Welcome Ceremony
༄ 2. The First Day
༄ 3. The Tia Fanclub
༄ 4. The Volleyball Club
༄ 5. The First Dream
༄ 6. Showing Her Abilities Like A Fox
༄ 7. Hidden Trauma
༄ 8. Unexpected Encounter
༄ 9. Sohma Kana
༄ 10. The Ride To Tokyo
༄ 11. Arriving At Itachiyama
༄ 12. Let's Dig In?
༄ 13. Trainings Camp
༄ 14. Forgotten Birthday
༄ 15. Filler 1: Ayaka
༄ 16. Filler 2: Genius 'Hime-sama'
༄ 17. Filler 3: Sohma Reiko
༄ 18. Jealous Fangirl
༄ 19. Going Home
༄ 20. Captain and Manager
༄ 21. Studie-ing
༄ 22. The Sohma's
༄ 23. Nightmare
༄ 24. Inter High National Tournament
༄ 25. How Bun-derful
༄ 26. Owls and Cats
༄ 27. 鼬 vs 猫
༄ 28. The Semi-Finals
༄ 29. "We Don't Need Memories"
༄ 30. Sohma Isuzu
༄ 31. Make A Wish
༄ 32. New Years Banquet
༄ 33. Truth
「 season 2 」
༄ 34. Who Are You?
༄ 35. "I Don't Love You"
༄ 36. Her Number One Fan
༄ 37. Birthday In French Style
༄ 38. The Reveal
༄ 39. Please Remember Me
༄ 40. Chikafuji Risa Aria
༄ 41. Unlucky
༄ 42. We'll Meet Again
༄ 43. Culture Festival
༄ 44. Sohma Secrets
༄ 45. The Story of The Fox
༄ 46. Friends or...?
༄ 48. Broken Bonds
༄ 49. The True Zodiac Story
༄ 50. The Future
༄ 51. The Last Banquet
Author's Note

༄ 47. Lost In Miyagi

472 19 9
By Soesiantie

Idiots.

A bunch of idiots were they, the two — now second year — managers of Inarizaki's Volleyball club.

Boarding a Japanese train that leads you to your destined place is easy. At least that's what they reassured them — the Hyōgo players.

So how did they — Yamamoto Ayaka and Sohma Risa Aria — ended up in Miyagi instead of Tokyo?

The answer is obvious yet simplistic.

They overslept in the train.

"What should we do, Tia?! We're stranded in the wrong perfecture!" a frantically worried Ayaka asked her friend.

"We're never going to be on time for the practice match against Itachiyama!"

"Don't worry, Aya. We'll just board another trai-,"

DING

DONG

DING

"Dear travelers, due to an unfortunate incident that happened on the main junction of our tramrails, every train journey have been canceled until late at night. On behalf of the Japanese Train Company, we apologize for the inconvenience,"

"I repeat, all train journeys will be canceled until late at night,"

DING

DONG

DING

"Nevermind..." Aria trailed off. "Forget what I just said,"

"We should first inform the coach about our whereabouts," the blonde exclaimed, in which her companion agreed and began to message him.

"Okay, done! What should we do now, Tia?"

Aria shrugged. "We can just look around or-,"

LOUD STOMACH GROWLING

"-or just go find a place to eat," the Fox girl chuckled while Ayaka's face became as red as a tomato.

"Stupid stomach..." the blonde muttered between her breath which made Aria let out a loud laugh.

Some time passed and the two girl friends have finally come across a convenience store named Sakanoshita Market. The door bells rang loudly upon the entrance of the two girls.

"Welcome to Sakanoshita Market," a lazy voice announced from their left.

The two girls looked to the said direction and saw a man — who was maybe in his late 20's — standing behind the counter. The man had dyed blond hair and brown eyes. You could see that a black head-band was placed on top of his hair. Besides that, the man also has two piercings on his left ear.

"Do you perhaps sell pork buns, sir?" Aria decided to ask the man.

"I do. How many do you want?"

"Six, please,"

The blonde haired man proceeded to grab a paper bag and a metal pincer. He nonchalantly but carefully put the six pork buns into the little paper bag.

"That will be 1,200¥-,"

"COACH! DO YA HAVE SUM MEAT BUNS LEFT?" a sudden loud voice interrupted, while heavily panting his lungs out.

The loud voice belonged to a thin build and short statured boy. He has unruly orange hair and brown colored eyes. The boy wore a black colored school uniform with a beige sweatshirt beneath. It looks like he took a run to get here.

"Karasuno High School..." Aria read out loud.

"Sorry Hinata. I just gave the last meat buns to these two ladies here," the owner lazily replied, pointing with the filled bag in his hand to the said girls.

"B-But...!"

"Hey dumbass! Do you already got the meat buns or what?" a new voice came out of nowhere.

The voice belonged to a tall lean boy with short cropped black hair who now made his appearance. His face could be described as one full of irritation due to his sharp glare that was directed at the poor tiny orange haired boy.

"Well, about that..." the little boy said, avoiding his sharp glare.

"You-!"

"Kageyama, Hinata, this is a supermarket and not a playground," the owner exclaimed.

"If you want to fight it out, do it with volleyball and not with your fists,"

"Yes, coach!" they both saluted.

Since the girls heard the word 'volleyball' fly by, the two strangers received their acknowledge.

"If you don't mind me asking," Aria began, taking their attention.

"Aren't you guys the rumored 'Fallen Champions' or 'Wingless crows' who are back to retake their crowns in the volleyball world?"

"...."

"...."

"...."

"Hey Kageyama, what does she mean?" the little boy whispered to his companion.

"Don't ask me, dumbass!" he loudly whispered back.

The blonde haired man scratched his neck while giving the girls a confused look.

"We are?" he asked more than stated, in which the girls nodded.

"We saw your match against Aoba Johsai High!"

"Our team can't wait to play against you!" Ayaka excitingly exclaimed, which made them all surprised.

"Our team?" the orange haired boy questioned which made Aria smirk.

"My name is Sohma Risa Aria and this is my friend Yamamoto Ayaka. We are Inarizaki High's Volleyball managers,"

"Nice to meet you, Sohma-san! Yamamoto-san! I am Hinata Shoyo and this grumpy guy here is Kageyama Tobio," the orange haired boy introduced earning an irritated 'oi' from his companion.

"But what, where of who is Inarizaki?" Hinata cluelessly asked, making them all freeze into stone.

"Y-You don't know Inarizaki High, Hinata?" the now baffled supermarket owner asked.

"Nope,"

"Inarizaki High School is a powerhouse situated in Hyōgo Perfecture. They were the runner-ups from last year's Nationals, Dumbass," Kageyama explained.

"Then why is a powerhouse like them interested in us?" Hinata finally asked.

"That's because your team is an one of a kind," Aria exclaimed while munching on her warm pork bun.

"How-?"

"Ya want sum?" she offered the boys, making their mouths drool.

"A-Are you sure?!" Hinata asked in which the Fox girl nodded.

"You first years still need to grow," she chuckled.

After the sudden meeting with their futuristic rivals, the two girls decided to continue their little trip in Miyagi.

"That was fun," Aria exclaimed.

"Yes, my stomach is so full," Ayaka said while letting out a deep sigh.

"What should we do now?"

"A better question would be, where are we now, Ayaka?" Aria chuckled.

"Isn't Shiratorizawa Academy situated nearby-OOF," the blonde suddenly bumped into a huge wall.

"I'm sorry," a deep voice apologized.

"That's a long time ago, Ushijima-san," Aria greeted the familiar tall olive-brown haired boy.

"It's been a while, Sohma-san, Yamamoto-san,"

"Oh, Demon manager and Kind manager! What are you two doing here? Are you perhaps spying on our dearest Wakatoshi-kun~?" Tendou appeared out of nowhere, giving the two girls almost a heart attack.

"No, not this time, Tendou-san," Ayaka responded.

"We're kind of lost hehe,"

"So you're telling me that you two are Lost in Miyagi?!" the red haired boy yelled, making Ayaka slowly nod.

"That's no good! You should come inside before you get kidnapped by some weirdo," Tendou exclaimed, grabbing the blonde's arm, while leading her inside the massive school.

"I think that you're more likely to be the weirdo that could kidnap her, Tendou-san," Aria sighed, but eventually followed after them.

"So why is it so crowded and loud inside?" Ayaka asked.

"Oh, we're about to play a practice match against Seijoh. Don't worry about those loud screams. You'll eventually get used to it, right Wakatoshi-kun?" the red haired asked, which made the stoic guy nod.

"Seijoh? Never heard of them. Are they good?" Aria asked the tall man beside her.

"Yes, but not enough to beat us,"

His answer made the Fox girl smirk.

"You shouldn't mix up confidence with arrogance, Ushijima-san,"

"It can become one of the reasons for your downfall, you know,"

After the match ended with Shiratorizawa as the winner of this friendly practice match, the two girls decided to help with cleaning.

While Aria was busy giving the coach advice on his notes, Ayaka was facing another grand issue.

"Oh, Yama-chan~ Can you please help me folding the volleyball nets?" the brown haired good-looking captain of Seijoh asked with his fake high pitched voice.

"Yama-chan~ You have some dust on your shoulder," Oikawa exclaimed while carefully wiping the 'dust' off her shoulder. There was no dust.

"Do you mind giving me your phone number, Yama-chan~?" the boy cheerfully asked, while sticking out his flip-phone with a cute little volleyball chain hanging on it.

"I'm sorry, but I have a boyfriend, Oikawa-san," Ayaka sighed, declining his proposal.

"B-But- OUCH! That hurts Iwa-chan!"

"Let the poor girl alone, Shittykawa," his friend — Iwaizumi Hajime — exclaimed, giving him another hit on his head.

"OUCH! But she's exactly my type, Iwa-chan! No way, I'm gonna miss this chance,"

"Didn't you just listen to her? She's already taken, Shittykawa," Iwaizumi sighed.

"Even so! I will get her number! No matter what it takes!"

"Even if she already went home?"

"Even if she already- Wait what?!" a now surprised Oikawa turned around and saw that his ideal girl was indeed gone. His soul left his body, making the man froze like a statue.

"Iwa-chan,"

"What's it, Shittykawa,"

"I think my dreams are crushed," the brown haired boy exclaimed, falling on his knees and dramatically clutching his heart.

"What are you talking about? Nationals is still around the corner you know,"

"You can see her again in the Nationals, Shittykawa," Iwaizumi exclaimed, making the brown haired captain smirk.

"You're right, Iwa-chan!"

Extra scene

"What!? So Seijoh and Aoba Johsai are the same school?!" Atsumu yelled.

"Well, more or less," Aria answered.

"Seijoh is just shortened for Aoba Johsai," Kita explained.

"How did you know, Kita-san?!" a baffled Atsumu asked his captain.

"That's because I do my Japanese homework, Atsumu,"

"Unlike you..." the captain muttered which made them all laugh.

❀°┄───────────────────╮

AN: 西高校 — Aoba Jōsai Kōkō
       青城 — Seijō

So what Kita means is that he learned his kanji while Atsumu did not lol.

╰───────────────────┄ °❀

1729 words
______________________________________________
AN: Hello my dear readers~ I had a couple of tests in the previous weeks (this week also) and wasn't able to write/publish for a couple of days. After days, I finally was able to finish this kinda chaotic chapter. In my opinion, it's kinda lacking and a filler, but hey! That's also the whole concept of the everyday life. Some are like fillers, while others are like the 'main' story of each book.

Anyways, I really hope you liked this chapter! Only 5 á 6 chapters left! I really hope I will be able to finish this book before New Years Eve though.

Please comment, vote and share~

Stay safe and healthy my dear readers!

Lots of love from your author-san <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

71.2K 1.9K 52
Ami was a part of the Sohma family because of her mother but her mother never liked her family and left home. Ami's mother always told her the story...
416K 16K 39
he wanted to protect her like his own baby fox, and he made sure to do it right. ~ L/n Y/n. A germaphobe that's loaded with therapies during the week...
2.4M 126K 200
⤷𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐚 𝐬𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐥𝐞 𝐭𝐞𝐱𝐭 𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐧𝐬 𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐨 𝐚 𝐝𝐚𝐢𝐥𝐲 𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧~ ➳ ❝ hi! you're my new friend! ❞ ➳ ❝ lmao u wish ❞ { ka...
421K 17K 42
Includes spoilers:) The way life events happened for you had forced you to grow up quicker than you were supposed to. Your mother dying in a car acci...