Senn The Halfling

By lightfury08

Ever Since Senn had arrived in Ataraxia 6 months ago he is now under the training of Galleous Sendaris and is... More

A Mysterious Past
Infiltrating and Dreams
Plans
Finding The Truth Behind The Past
The Truth Never Comes Easy
Thalleous and Ophelia
Recruits/ Memories
Love At First Sight
This Changes Everything
Scares Mental and Physical
A Talk With Galleous
Reunion (PREVIEW)
Reunion
Making a Promise
Thoughts?
Your Brother Is Coming
Meeting Your Family
Thoughts?
The Fifth Song
A Song Forgotten
Amelia The Engineer
Betrayal
Time Travel
Future Problems
What's Happened
#3 Place
A Bond Like No Other
Request
A New Family Member (Preview) COMING SOON
The Way The Cookie Crumbles
Questions
A New Family Member
1k
The New King
The Thieves of Healium Prime
News
The Mendoris Master's Sons
Announcement 📢📢📢
Queen of Naxos
The Masked Council
Epilogue

Request

172 4 5
By lightfury08

This will be my final book having Senn being the main character. If you have a request for OCs, storyline, or anything else please let me know. I'd be happy to take a look. I saw some people writing about what if Thalleous raised Senn instead of Osivian. So this story is about that but with a few twists. Some characters you see in this story will be different from the original.
For example, I already have an OC of mine named Thorn so Thorn from Wings of Fire will be renamed Bronze. Also, The Owl House is going to show up as far as the Covens, Head Witches, and magic, and I might mention or bring in things from Aphmau (if you know who she is).

Also to let you know that Some things about Senn's past/origin will be changed to fit the story. And his parents will have some sneaky surprises!!! So please stay tuned for more.

Also, I'll do a request for anyone who wants their OC to join my story. I'll I need are a few simple things.

Name or Nickname

Pets(if any)

Special abilities

Song(s) if they have any

Weapon

Occupation

Request are always open so please feel free to some bye!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

434K 4.2K 200
Truth or dare! It's just a harmless little game you play with the occasional event that is incredibly stupid, but it's not that crazy, right? Well, n...
2.5K 165 37
A Sequel Senn The Halfling (Previously named Rise of Senn Voltaris) After finding out her brother is the leader of a group called The Masked Counci...
5K 120 46
Ardonia fights its bloodiest war in history. The Voltaris strike against the other clans for the first time in 900 years. The Nether seeks vengeance...
188 8 22
Death. It is one of the worst things that can happen to you. It must be stopped now and our duo is at work. Our crazy man Thalleous is on the case. A...