The unpredictable Avenger(On...

De PiratePhox4

Follow the story of one young y/n tennyson. As he goes through the struggle of being a normal kid, and superh... Mai multe

and than there were 10
BIO
The Avengers(1)
The Avengers(2)
The avengers(3)
Secrets
Captain America: the winter soldier(1)
Captain America: the winter soldier(2)
captain America: the winter soldier(3)
Avengers age of Ultron(1)
avengers age of Ultron(2)
avengers age of Ultron(3)
Captain America: civil war(1)
Captain America: Civil War(2)
Captain America: Civil War(3)
Black panther(1)
Black panther(2)
Black panther(3)
Black Widow(1)
Black Widow(2)
Black Widow(3)
(One-shot) romantic research
(one-shot) researching lovers!
Infinity war(1)
Infinity war(3)
Infinity war(4)
Avengers: Endgame(1)
Avengers: Endgame(2)
Avengers: endgame(3)
Avengers: endgame (4)
Falcon & Winter soldier (1)
Falcon & Winter soldier (2)
falcon & winter soldier (3)
falcon & winter soldier (4)
Falcon & winter soldier (5)
Shang-chi (1)
Shang-chi (2)
shang-chi (3)
Spider-Man: NWH (1)
Spider-Man: NWH (2)
Spider-Man: NWH (3)
Spider-Man: NWH (4)
Doctor strange: MoM(short)
Y/n Tennyson Christmas special
Valentine's day special!
BP: Wakanda forever (1)
BP: wakanda forever (2)
BP: wakanda forever (3)
BP: wakanda forever (4)
AvengerCon(Short)
secrets of the Omnitrix (1)
secrets of the Omnitrix (2)
secrets of the Omnitrix (3)
secrets of the Omnitrix (4)
secrets of the Omnitrix (5)
special number 23(One-shot)
night to remember(one-shot)
Be-Knignted (one-shot)
Updates
X
Updates (+Q&A)
...hear me out...

Infinity war(2)

3.4K 93 83
De PiratePhox4

Steve: "do we really have to do a dramatic entrance?"

Y/n: "Steve, you should know by now that I enjoy dramatic entrances"

Steve rolls his eyes and slightly nudges y/n.

Steve: "I missed that childish attitude of yours kid. Good to have you back"

Y/n: "not.. fully... But it's nice to hang out with you guys again"

Suddenly, from the rooftop of the train station that the whole group was in, crashed vision, with Wanda, and their two attackers. A pair of aliens.

Sam: "y/n, that's all you, who are they"

Y/n: "hard to tell. Though, by the weapon, I could guess one of them is Corvus glaive. A subordinate of Thanos, his weapon is a... Well, a glaive. His partner is probably his romantic partner, proxima midnight. Both have multiple pages in plumbers records. Think of them as a much more brutal Bonnie and Clyde"

Suddenly, a train speeds by, giving Steve and y/n a chance to get up from their spots, and walk up to it. Just enough for the others to know someone's there.

Just as the train fully passes, proxima throws her spear, but it was easier cought by Steve. Who takes another step, revealing his darker outfit, and a beautiful beard.

(As the author also has a beard! At only 18 too!)

Steve: "kid"

Y/n: "it's hero time!"

Running into the light, showing off his inverted colored shirt, and the Omnitrix, which looked even more than a gauntlet than ever. Slapping down, y/n had become diamondhead, and jumped onto the other side of the tracks, and knocked corvus back, with Sam swooping down to knock proxima onto her back.

Steve leaps up, and throws the spear forward, only to be cought by nat, who engages a two v one with y/n against corvus. Nat gave a quick slash at corvus, with y/n kicking the back of his leg, forcing him on a knee. With her own knee, nat jabs corvus in the face, giving y/n the chance to grab the back of his head, and throw him over his own shoulder. And with a final smirk, y/n whistles, and a giant lizard like beast falls down from the ceiling, and right on top of corvus.

Diamondhead: "nice one zed!"

Proxima suddenly recalled her weapon from nats hands, and smacks it against zed, who growls, and pounces at her, only to be pushed away, right at y/n, who luckily caught her. As everyone around began to surround the two, with proxima crawling to corvus' side.

Proxima Midnight: "Get up"

Corvus Glaive: "I can't"

Nat: "We don't wanna kill you. But we will"

Proxima Midnight: "You'll never get the chance again"

Diamondhead: "you'll be surprised"

Zed growls, as smoke began to come from her mouth, and form around corvus, and proxima, only for a tractor beam to shoot down, and lift them away. Diamondhead grunts, and returns to human, with zed turning to her normal for as well. Sam moves over to vision, and holds out his arm.

Sam: "Can you stand?"

Vision grabs his hand, and with the help, he lifts himself up, leaning on Sam for support.

Vision: "Thank you, Captain"

Steve: "Let's get you on the jet"

Moving just outside the building, where the quinjet had landed, everyone piled in, with nat being the last one, also closing it.

Nat: "I thought we had a deal. Stay close, check in. Don't take any chances"

Wanda: "I'm sorry. We just wanted time"

Y/n: "welp. You got time. And look what happened. Just be glad we got there"

Zed barks in agreement.

Sam: "Where to, Cap?"

Steve: "Home"

With that final word, the quinjet takes off.

... meanwhile...

Ross: "Still no word from Vision?"

rhodes: "Satellites lost him somewhere over Edinburgh"

ross: "On a stolen quinjet with four of the world's most wanted criminals, and a god damn child"

rhodes: "excusing the insult to y/n there. You know they're only criminals because you've chosen to call them that, right, sir?"

ross: "My God, Rhodes, your talent for horseshit rivals my own"

rhodes: "If it weren't for those Accords, Vision would've been right here"

ross: "I remember your signature on those papers, Colonel"

rhodes: "That's right. And I'm pretty sure I've paid for that"

ross: "You have second thoughts?"

rhodes: "Not anymore"

From one of the side doors, the main group of Steve, nat, y/n, zed, Sam, Wanda, and vision walk in, right in their conversation.

Steve: "Mr. Secretary"

ross: "You got some nerve. I'll give you that"

natasha: "You could use some of that right now"

Y/n: "no kidding"

ross: "The world's on fire. And you think, all is forgiven?"

Steve: "I'm not looking for forgiveness. And I'm way past asking for permission. Earth just lost one of her best defenders. So we're here to fight. And if you wanna stand in our way... We'll fight you, too"

ross: "Arrest them"

rhodes: "All over it"

The hologram shuts off, metaphorically forcing Ross from the conversation.

Rhodes: "That's a court-martial. It's great to see you, Cap"

Steve: "You too, Rhodey"

Steve takes a step down, and shakes hands with Rhodes, with nat and y/n jumping down with them both. Rhodes turns to nat, and gives her a side hug, then does a little fist bump with y/n.

Rhodes: "you grew"

Y/n: "I'm seventeen now man, I can almost drink legally!"

Natasha: "like hell you are"

Y/n: "mom, I was joking!"

rhodes: "Well. You guys, really look like crap. Must've been a rough couple of years. Except for you, heard you been chilling in wakanda"

sam: "Yeah, well, the hotels weren't exactly five star"

Y/n: "hey, wakanda is a very nice vacation spot! Especially since their open to the public now. Mostly..."

Suddenly, from behind them all, came a familiar voice.

bruce: "Uh, I think you look great. Yeah. I'm back"

natasha: "Hi, Bruce"

bruce: "Nat"

Y/n: "hey Bruce! Long time no see man!"

Bruce: "y/n? Wow.. you uh.. you grew"

Y/n: "so I've been told"

A few minutes later, once everyone was situated, the group were all in the lounge room, looking over a hologram of corvus glaive, and proxima midnight. Everyone but vision stood around the room, and zed was nowhere to be seen.

bruce: "So we gotta assume they're coming back, right? And they can clearly find us. We need all hands on deck. Where's Clint?"

natasha: "After the whole Accords situation, he and Scott took a deal. It was too tough on their families"

bruce: "Who's Scott?"

Y/n: "Ant-Man. Really nice guy, not gonna lie"

bruce: "There's an Ant-Man and a Spider-Man?"

Y/n: "Spidey is really cool though. My age too. Finally making friends my age"

Natasha: "and I'm happy for that"

Y/n: "mom.. not right now please"

Bruce: "Okay, look... Thanos has the biggest army in the Universe. And he is not gonna stop until he... He gets...Vision's stone"

natasha: "Well then, we have to protect it"

vision: "No, we have to destroy it. I've been giving a good deal of thought to this entity in my head, about its nature. But also, its composition. I think if it were exposed to a sufficiently powerful energy source, something, very similar to its own signature, or something of equal power.. perhaps... Its molecular integrity could fail"

wanda: "And you, with it. We're not having this conversation"

vision: "Eliminating the stone is the only way to be certain that Thanos can't get it"

wanda: "That's too high a price"

vision: "Only you, have the power to pay it. Thanos threatens half the Universe. One life cannot stand in the way of defeating him"

Steve: "But it should. We don't trade lives, Vision"

vision: "Captain, 70 years ago, you laid down your life to save how many millions of people. Tell me, why is this any different?"

bruce: "Because you might have a choice. Your mind is made up of a complex construct of overlays. Jarvis, Ultron, Tony, me, the Stone. All of them mixed together. All of them learning from one another"

wanda: "You're saying Vision isn't just the stone?"

bruce: "I'm saying that... If we take out the stone, there's still a whole lot of Vision left. Perhaps the best parts"

natasha: "Can we do that?"

bruce: "Not me. Not here"

rhodey: "You better find someone, and somewhere fast. Ross isn't exactly just gonna let you guys have your old rooms back"

Y/n: "I.. might know something"

Rhodey: "well?"

Y/n: "somewhere to do it. And someone to do it. He could help us. Wait, ahem. She, could help us"

——————————————————

Back onto ebony maw's ship, In the main Brigg, maw held strange up, who was surrounded by clear, crystal picks, all aiming at him, while max laid quiet on the floor nearby, still in a fake unconscious state.

Ebony Maw: "In all the time I've served Thanos, I've never failed him. If I were to reach our rendezvous on Titan with the Time Stone still attached to your vaguely irritating person, there would be...judgement. Give me... the stone"

Slowly, the picks begin to pierce his strange's body. Above them, Tony looks down, watching closely, trying to think of a plan, when he was suddenly tapped on the shoulder. Turning around with a raised hand, Tony spots strange's cloak, causing Tony to immediately put his hand down.

tony: "Wow you're a seriously loyal piece of outerwear, aren't you?"

Peter: "Yeah, uh, speaking of loyalty..."

Tony: "What the-"

Peter: "I know what you're gonna say"

Tony: "You should not be here"

Peter: "I was gonna go home-"

Tony: "I don't wanna hear it"

Peter: "But it was such a long way down and I just thought about you on the way-"

Tony: "And now I gotta hear it"

Peter: "...And I kinda stuck to the side of the ship. And this suit is ridiculously intuitive, by the way. So if anything, it's kinda your fault that I'm here"

Tony: "What did you just say?"

Peter: "I take that back. And now I'm here in space"

Tony: "Yeah. Right where I don't want you to be. This isn't Coney Island. This isn't a field trip. It's one-way ticket. You hear me? Don't pretend like you thought this through. You could not have possibly thought this through"

Peter: "No. I did think this through"

Tony: "You could not have possibly thought this through"

Peter: "It's just- You can't be a friendly neighborhood Spider-Man when there's no neighborhood. Okay. That didn't really make any sense, but you know what I'm trying to say"

Tony thinks for a second, then immediately thought of a couple of the old days.

Tony: "ok. Fine. Come on. We got a situation. See him down there? He's in trouble. What's your plan? Go."

Peter: "Um. Okay. Okay...uh...did you ever see that really old movie, Aliens?"

Tony: "...are you and y/n friends yet?"

Peter: "uh.. yes we are, what does that have to do with anything?"

Turning back to maw, strange, and a sneaky max, strange shouts in pain, as more picks jab into his body, causing him to shake violently.

ebony maw: "Painful aren't they? They were originally designed for microsurgery. And any one of them..."

Maw turns around, only to see stark there aiming at him.

ebony maw: "...could end your friend's life in an instant"

Tony: "I gotta tell you, he's not really my friend. Saving his life is more a professional courtesy"

Lifting his arms, maw uses his powers to lift a couple blocks to his side.

ebony maw: "You've saved nothing. Your powers are inconsequential compared to mine"

Tony: "Yeah, but the kid's seen more movies"

Tony fires a rocket from his shoulder which pierces the side of the ship and begins to suck everything out. Just to get a lick in, max jumps up, and jabs maw in the face, sending him flying into the open hole in the ship. The  Strange begins to be sucked out, but his cape wraps around his arm, but it didn't have enough grip, and he continued to go flying into space. Peter shoots a web strand at Strange with one hand and holds onto a piece of the ship with the other. It breaks, sending them both towards space when his Iron-Spider suit's metal arms brace him to keep him from being sucked out.

Peter: "Yes! Wait what are those?!"

Max holds out his arm, as a grappling hook shoots out, wrapping around Peter. And with that Tennyson strength, he pulls both peter, and strange back inside the ship, letting tony spray his nanites onto the hole to plug it up. Once all that was over, Peter lands back on the main walkway, and holds out a hand for the cloak.

Peter: 'Hey, we haven't officially met"

The cloak completely ignores him, and instead floats back over to strange.

Peter: "Cool"

Max: "nice job there kiddo"

Peter: "oh, uh.. thanks? hey, who are you?"

Max: "max. Max Tennyson"

Peter: "Tennyson? Are you like.. y/n's dad? Or grandpa?"

Max: "grandpa"

Peter: "ah.. it's very nice to meet you sir! I'm Peter Parker"

Max: "nice to meet you too. You remind me of y/n in more ways than one"

Peter: "I do?"

Ignoring their conversation, Tony walks by, and retracts his suit, as strange got up to put his cloak back on.

Strange: "We've gotta turn this ship around"

Tony: "Yeah. Now he wants to run. Great plan"

Strange: "No, I want to protect the stone"

Tony: "And I want you to thank me. Go ahead. I'm listening"

Strange: "For what? Nearly blasting me into space?"

Tony: "Who just saved your magical ass? Me"

Strange: "I seriously don't know how you fit your head into that helmet"

Tony: "Admit it. You should have ducked out when I told you to. I tried to bench you. You refused"

Strange: "Unlike everyone else in your life, I don't work for you"

Tony: "And due to that fact, we're now in a flying doughnut billions of miles away from Earth with no backup"

Peter: "I'm backup"

Tony: "No. You're a stowaway. The adults are talking"

Strange: "I'm sorry, I'm confused as to the relationship here. What is he, your ward?"

Peter: "No. I'm peter, by the way"

Strange: "Doctor Strange"

Peter: "Oh we're using our made-up names. Um...I'm Spider-Man, then"

That causes a little chuckle out of max.

Tony: "what's got you so gigglely max?"

Max: "nothing. It's nothing"

Tony: "perfect. Tell us how this ship works"

Max walks up to the main controls and looks around for quite literally a second.

Max: "it's on auto pilot. Whatever course maw had it set too is what it's on. And from what he said. It's titan"

Strange: "Can we control it? Fly us home?"

Max: "maybe"

Max takes a quick look at Tony, then pats his shoulder, and whispers.

Max: "trauma. I've had it before. Take it easy stark"

Tony: "actually.. I'm thinking.. I'm not so sure we should go back"

Strange: "Under no circumstance can we bring the Time Stone to Thanos. I don't think you quite understand what's at stake here"

Tony: "No. It's you who doesn't understand. Thanos has been inside my head for six years...Since he sent an army to New York and now he's back! And I don't know what to do. So I'm not so sure if it's a better plan to fight him on out turf or his but you saw what they did, what he can do. At least on his turf, he's not expecting it. So I say we take the fight to him. Doctor. Do you concur?"

Max: "you aren't to only one Tony"

Tony: "what? Your suddenly gonna bring up that y/n had something similar?"

Max doesn't respond, causing everyone there to look at max.

Tony: "max-"

Max: "y/n has been having nightmares of a giant alien being with purple skin, and golden armor. In every plumber records, it fits perfectly to Thanos. But that wasn't to first time. A galactic warlord know as vilgax haunted y/n for some time. While y/n put a stop to it... I haven't told him that he was still alive"

Tony: "oh, so now there's this giant warlord running around?"

Max: "not in our solar system. But I'm afraid he'll come back"

Tony: "right. Max. You got a lot of explaining to do on this wild rollercoaster"

Max: "then sit down. There's a lot to list"

Strange: "the Tennyson's sure are an interesting family"

—————————

It's now been a couple hours. Not that they could tell in space. Suddenly, the ship began to speed up, and almost spiral out of control.

Peter: "Hey, what's going on?"

Strange: "I think we're here"

Tony: "I don't think this rig has a self-park function"

Max: "no it doesn't, move aside!"

Max steps back, and puts his arms in the hands that control the ship, and locked himself in it.

Peter: "um, mister Tennyson!-"

Max: "I see it!"

With the Tennyson strength, max forces his body to the side, causing the ship to scrap across on of the abandoned buildings. And by scrap, I mean almost crash into it, causing half the ship to fly off.

Max: "oops... Sorry! I'm a bit rusty, Haven't flown in a while"

Strange puts up a portal, as Tony and Peter activate their suits, to brave for impact. The ship goes sliding across the ground, as parts of the ship go flying every which way. They have officially landed on Titan.

Tony: "You alright?"

Max: "yep.. all good. That wasn't too good on my back"

Peter: "Let me just say, if aliens wind up implanting eggs in my chest or something...And I end up eating you, I'm sorry"

Max: "there's no real alien that does that kid. Only in movies"

Tony: "I don't wanna hear another single pop culture out of you for the rest of the trip. I've heard enough from y/n. Do You understand?"

Peter: "I'm trying to say that something is coming"

Suddenly, a grenade rolls right in the middle of them, blowing back the four, as a small group charges in. One in a red jacket, one shirtless with grey skin and red tattoos, and a woman with entente. Max knew them. Well, two of them. Peter quill, aka star-lord, and drax the destroyer. He didn't know who the woman was.

Drax: "Thanos!"

Strange's Cloak flies towards Drax, and wraps around his face, which knocks drax onto his back. Star-lord throws a small disk past Tony, as it suddenly goes off, and magnetized him to it.

Max sighs, and looks over to Peter, seeing the woman in front of him, only for Peter to web her up. Only for star-lord to fly in and kick Peter back down.

Star-Lord: "Stay down, clown"

Tony fires at the flying Star-Lord as Peter extends his spider legs and jumps at him, but Star-Lord throws an electric cord that wraps around Parker sending him to the ground, as off to the side, drax was still fight the cloak.

Drax: "Die, blanket of death!"

Iron Man pulls himself free from the magnet, and lands back down near the others, and aims his hands at star-lord, with everyone else following suit. Star-Lord has Peter in a head-lock with his blaster to his head, while tony stands over Drax with a nano-tech enhanced cannon. All the while max stood at the side, watching them all in disappointment.

Star-Lord: "Everybody stay where you are. Chill F out. I'm gonna ask you this one time. Where's Gamora?"

Tony: "Yeah, I'll do you one better. Who's Gamora?"

Drax: "I'll do you one better! Why is Gamora?"

Star-Lord: "Tell me where the girl is, or I swear to you, I'm gonna French fry this little freak"

Tony: "Let's do it! You shoot my guy, I blast him. Let's go!"

Drax: Do it, Quill! I can take it"

Lady: "No he can't take it!"

Strange: "She's right. You can't"

Star-Lord: "Oh yeah? You don't wanna tell me where she is? That's fine. I'll kill all three of you and beat it out of Thanos myself. Starting with you"

Strange: "Wait, what, Thanos? All right, let me ask you this one time. What master do you serve?"

Star-Lord: "What master do I serve? What am I supposed to say? “Jesus”?"

Tony: "You're from Earth?"

Star-Lord: "I'm not from Earth. I'm from Missouri"

Tony: "Yeah, that's on Earth dip-shit. What are you hassling us for?"

Peter: "So, you're not with Thanos?"

Star-Lord: "With Thanos? No, I'm here to kill Thanos. He took my girl- Wait, who are you?"

Max: "Peter quill, put down the boy. Or you'll be under arrest... Again"

Star-lord: "you know who I am?"

Max: "of course I do. You might recognize me, as I did arrest you before my retirement"

Star-lord: "oh God damnit. Maxwell?"

Max: "just max. Glad you remembered"

Tony: "I keep forgetting your a space cop..."

A while later, the groups move to outside the broken down ship, as max held out a small remote, while Quill scoffed at it.

Max: "that's odd. Titan is off it's own axis by eight degrees. The gravity on this planet is far off what it was before.."

Tony: "Yeah, we got one advantage. He's coming to us. We'll use it. All right, I have a plan. Or at least the beginnings of one. It's pretty simple. We draw him in, pin him down, get what we need. Definitely don't wanna dance with this guy. We just need the gauntlet"

Out of nowhere, Drax let's out a loud and rather obnoxious yawn.

Tony: "Are you yawning? In the middle of this, while I'm breaking it down? Huh? Did you hear what I said?"

Drax: "I stopped listening after you said, “We need a plan”"

Tony: "Okay, Mr. Clean is on his own page"

Quill: "See, “not winging it” isn't really what they do"

Peter: "Uh, what exactly do they do?"

Mantis: "Kick names, take ass"

Drax: "Yeah, that's right"

Tony: "Alright, just get over her, please. Mr. Lord can you get your folks to circle up?"

Quill: "“Mr. Lord” Star-Lord is fine"

Tony: "We gotta coalesce. ‘Cause if all we come at him with is a plucky attitude.."

Quill: "Dude, don't call us plucky. We don't know what is means. Alright, we're optimistic, yes. I like your plan. Except it sucks, so let me do the plans, and that way it might be really good"

Drax: "Tell him about the dance-off to save the universe"

Tony: "What dance-off?"

Quill: "It's nothing"

Max: "congratulations. You saved the universe same times as my grandson"

Quill: "I doubt that"

Peter: "no, he's right. Y/n's got the Omnitrix-"

Quill: "the what!?"

Drax: "the Omnitrix isn't a myth?"

Quill: "wait, wait. The Omnitrix. The strongest piece of technology in the universe?"

Max: "correct"

Quill: "oh my God. Rocket is never gonna believe me"

Drax: "I wish to see the child that has the Omnitrix"

Max: "no can do. He's back on earth, and we got a mad titan to Deal with"

Mantis: "Excuse me, but...Does your friend often do that?"

Behind them all, strange sat crosslegged, his body wrapped in green energy from the time stone, as his head jerked rapidly around.

Tony: "Strange, we alright?"

Max runs up to strange, just as he snaps out of it, and looks around.

Max: "doctor, are you alright?"

Peter: "Hey, what was that?"

Strange: "I went forward in time to view alternate futures. To see all the possible outcomes of the coming conflict"

Quill: "How did you see?"

Strange: "14,000,605"

Max: "how many do we win?"

Strange takes a moment, and looks towards Tony. After a moment, he turns back to max.

Strange: "One"

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

191K 6.9K 13
2 tom dylogii ,,Agony"
25K 823 50
❝ If you don't give me a kiss within the next 5 seconds I'm probably going to start crying❞ ❝ Bet, do it ❞ ☀ where JYP launches a new series to revea...
259K 13.3K 92
Being flat broke is hard. To overcome these hardships sometimes take extreme measures, such as choosing to become a manager for the worst team in Blu...