Sea / BTS x Reader

By Candysugarush

" Man, I just saw a fat seagull. " °•°•°•°•°•°•°•°∞°•°•°•°•°•°•°•° There are hundreds of thousands of univers... More

♤♡♢♧ INTRO/EXPLANATION ♧♢♡♤
♤♡♢♧ PROLOGUE ♧♢♡♤
♤♡♢♧ Strings of the heart ♧♢♡♤
♤♡◇♧ A small world ♧◇♡♤
♤♡◇♧ Crush Crush ♧◇♡♤
♤♡◇♧ Kill me Baby! ♧◇♡♤
♤♡ Transition to Act I ◇♧
♤♡ Dinner Catastrophe ◇♧
♤♡ Tant Pis ◇♧
♤♡ Siblings Love Quarrels◇♧
♤♡ Kiss The Homie Goodnight ◇♧
♤♡ Les Problèmes ◇♧
♤♡ A Tutor's Favorite ◇♧
♤♡ Tendre Rêve ◇♧
♤♡ Corrupt Sunshine ◇♧
♤♡ Crusty 3rd Male Lead ◇♧
♤♡ Jackson's Parties ◇♧
♤♡ Transition to Act II ◇♧
♤♡ Stop Nagging Me! ◇♧
♤♡ Sunset Groovy ◇♧
♤♡ White Lie Puppets ◇♧
♤♡ Can't Let You Go ◇♧
♤♡ Breaking Boyfriend ◇♧
♤♡ Call of the Abyss ◇♧
♤♡ Burn My Dread ◇♧
☆ Don't Lie ☆
♤♡ Shawty and Senpai ◇♧
♤♡ Valentine Shojo ◇♧
♤♡ Forever Second ◇♧
Transition to Act III
♤♡ Crowbars ◇♧
♤♡ Coincidence & Circumstances ◇♧
♤♡ Trouble in Paradise ◇♧
♤♡ Daddy I've been naughty ◇♧
♤♡ Clover Club ◇♧
♤♡ Helping Hand ◇♧
♤♡ Sussy Bakas ◇♧
♤♡ Smile For The Camera ◇♧
♤♡ Behind the Mask ◇♧
♤♡ Stalker's Tango ◇♧
♤♡ This Isn't You Baby ◇♧
♤♡ Just Be Friends ◇♧
♤♡ Ready for it ◇♧
♤♡ Duck Duck Goose ◇♧
♤♡ Heartbeat Heartbreak ◇♧
♤♡ Goodbye Sweet Love ◇♧
♤♡ The Puppeteers' Strings ◇♧
♤♡ Fin De Nous ◇♧
♤♡ Ex For A Reason ◇♧
♤♡ More and more of you ◇♧

♤♡ Le Miserable ◇♧

374 15 346
By Candysugarush

*╔═══❖•ೋ° °ೋ•❖═══╗*

Warnings : child neglect, cheating, discrimination, Loneliness, emotional attachment, crack content feat. Seventeen units leaders

Family is important but it is also complicated. A family is not necessary by blood link, it can also be social link. The bond between people these days can be more powerful than blood. And so that's why we have so many different families that in the end all share the same feelings.

My family isn't a bad one, my mom and dad were around and gave me affection. No problem with my uncle and aunt, my cousins are chill with me. And with my newfound family with Jin, I have nothing to complain about. The me in this life is happy and grateful for what I have.

This means that I also understand that not everyone has this. I just need to look to my roommates or boyfriend to see that. Despite not having a wonderful family life, I want the people I care about happy with a family they fit into. And I will use the power of bonds for that!

Well at least that's what I tell myself while wandering around after doing some shopping. I just picked up a few things when I saw someone on the street corner with three other individuals. The familiar black haired man was laughing with the others while holding a flower bouquet in his hands.

I didn't want to bother him and was about to cross the street when he caught sight of me and ran to my side quickly, leaving his friends behind.

" Y/n! Wait, how are you? "

" Hello Yoongi, I'm fine thanks and you? What are you doing out here? Waiting for a date? "

" Ah ah very funny, I was getting out of work with my friend and about to visit someone. "

Before he could say more, the three men from earlier caught us and were about to yell at Yoongi for running off before their gazes land on me, stunning them for a second.

" ...Yoongi was talking to a willing woman? Wait, lady I'm Choi Seungcheol and I work in HR, was this man bothering you? I promise he isn't mean. "

" Guys I didn't- "

" Yeah he is quite clumsy and sociopathic at time but he is kind! My name is Lee Jihoon and I'm his friend and colleague. "

" Please guys stop- "

" If you don't trust us here is my business card, Kwon Soonyoung. We don't have criminals records and neither does Yoongi. Right? "

" Well I do have a criminal record- WAIT THAT ISN'T THE POINT! I know her and she's my friend so now all of you shut the fuck up! "

This indeed silenced the three men who were now standing awkwardly after hearing that Yoongi had a female friend. After a brief moment of silence followed by a short explanation, they all awed in realization and were back to smiling. They then explained that they were his childhood friends and stuck to him since they were 2.

" Okay guys it was nice for you to meet Y/n but we need to go. "

" Yeah sure, don't get a restraining order! "

" Fuck you Hoshi! "

The men laughed as they walked away, but not before winking at me and teasing Yoongi a little further. Once they were out of sight he could only sigh as he ruffled his hair.

" Ah... These guys never stop... "

" Pff! Your friends are funny! "

" Yeah yeah, now let's go. The less time I spend with them, the better I feel. "

" If you say so, also you got flowers? "

" ...It's better if I show you. "

His expression went down as he simply looked grim. He took my hand in his own as he led me in front of a hospital. We walked in silence as the nurses simply greeted him and looked surprised to see someone with him. We stopped in front of a room, his expression one of sadness.

" Yoongi, who's here? "

" That's my mother, my biological mother. "

Glancing down at the flower bouquet in his hands, he calmed down and smiled a little before knocking on the door and entering the room. Following him in, we saw a woman sat in the bed and looking put of the window. She had long silk and ebony hair, a fair complexion making the sunlight bounce on her skin, lips resting in a constant soft pout. Well she looks like a replica of Yoongi or in this case, her son looks exactly like her. Hearing our arrival she turned her head toward us and her eyes light up, a smile spreading into a gummy smile as she saw us coming.

" Ah! Yoongi my baby! Aww you came to see mommy! I'm so happy to see you! Oh, who might be this lady accompanying you? "

" Mom this is Y/n- "

" Oh! I heard so much about you! You two have been exchanging text for years now apparently. Thank you for lighting up my son's day. "

" Mooooooom- "

The woman only laughed before coughing. Yoongi immediately went by her side and grabbed her a water cup. She drank it and thanked him with a small voice before looking at me again with an apologetic smile.

" I apologize, with all the time I spent here it seems my body can't handle to laugh anymore haha. I should properly introduce myself, I am Min Yoonji and I am Yoongi's mother. "

" It's alright, allow me to introduce myself too. My name L/n Y/n. "

" What a polite girl. Just like my Yoongi, he is so shy and soft. I feared that he wouldn't be able to make other friends growing up but I was wrong fortunately! "

" Excuse me, shy and soft? "

" Yes! He is also very kind and compassionate. Such an adorable kid... "

" Ma'am your kid is an incel and a registered sex offender- "

Yoongi slapped his hand on my mouth before I could finish my sentence before obnoxiously laughing and trying to divert the attention somewhere else.

" HA HA HA you're so funny Y/n! Anyway what did the doctor said mom? Will the treatment work? "

The woman glanced down and shook her head.

" They said there is only so much that can be done for illness this spread in the system. The treatment can slow the spreading and stabilize it but I only have not so much time left. That's why you should make sure to cherish your loved ones while you can, children... "

" Mom... I- I'm sure I can do something! I will work harder and get better treatment! "

" There is no use Yoongi, the only thing I need is seeing you happy. I should have been more careful. That's why, from a woman to another woman, allow me to tell you a story Y/n... "

~☆~☆~☆

Far in the past, a barely legal girl is happily waiting on the street corner to meet with some friends for after-school shopping. Clad in her school uniform, she is leaning against the streetlight while texting on her phone. At the same moment a 25 years old young CEO is on the phone with his wife while driving, a reckless and dangerous attitude.

As the argument between the man and his wife grow so much that ge hang up on her, he is greatly frustrated before taking sight of the young girl at the corner. Mistaking her for an escorte, he drives up to her, roll down the window and smile as he propose her a large stack of thousands euros for her service.

Although surprised at first for such events, the girl accepted the offer as it would he easy cash and she is, despite barely, legal. That's how Yoongi's parents met and start their affair.

The two lovers met times and times again (of course clarifying the misunderstanding) and she got pregnant with his child. Unfortunately the man's wife was pregnant too. The girl couldn't get as much support as she needed. Her friends tried to help her the best they could but it's not like a father support. When she gave birth, the man wasn't here as he was two busy taking care of his 3 month old son.

"You always leave me. you abandon me. You choose them over me, every time. Do you expect me to sit idly by? Do you think im not seething with anger? "

And so the girl found herself in misery. She was living far away from her parents and couldn't afford going back, she lived in a cheap apartment and lived paycheck to paycheck. The man did visit her a few times each times and gave her a little money to help. When Yoongi was 2, the young mom put him in a  daycare one of her friends worked in while she went to work 2 jobs to support them. That's where the young boy will make his three life long friends.

Growing up in a cheap apartment with a mother working two jobs wasn't exactly the dream life one would expect. But it paid the bills and Yoongi never felt unloved by his mother who gave him all the affection he needed. Growing up alongside his friends and having a few visits of a mysterious man during the years and on his birthday, he felt as if they were the best years of his life.

But joy doesn't last forever. One day his mother fell down the stairs while going home. It's Yoongi who found her and panicked at the sight of his unmoving mother. The boy wept and cried as he searched for his friends to help him. One of his friends mother who is a nurse at the hospital helped him and his mother. At the hospital, the doctor found a cancer in her. But that wasn't the end of his trouble.

Yoongi's mom was in no condition to work anymore and had to stay in constant bed rest. The mysterious man came in the room and told him that he would come to live with him and that he is his father. And so he was 7 years old when he knew he had a dad. Coming to live at his father's house, he was very surprised by the size of it and of his family. He had a lot of siblings.

But he was more surprised when he introduced Yoongi to his wife as "his cousin's son, who died in a crash with his wife" that wasn't the truth but he doubt the wife would be happy to hear he was the man illegitimate child. And so he was now "adopted" as the man son. When the wife who was genuinely concerned for the child well-being asked if he wanted her to recognize him as her son too, the man was quick to refuse and say that she "shouldn't push herself and it's his own mess". He didn't know whether to take offense or not.

Later on, he was introduced to his siblings who were all brothers. The eldest Seokjin seemed indifferent or at least a little curious to have someone the same age as him. The first twins Hoseok and Namjoon had opposite reactions, while Hoseok was overjoyed to have a new siblings and jumping over the place, Namjoon was cold and already figuring that something was wrong. As for the second twins, Jimin and Taehyung didn't react much, other than curiosity like most children their ages they didn't really understand how a brother popped out of nowhere. And the the youngest, baby Jungkook had just waddle to Yoongi and grabbed his pants before babbling and smiling.

He didn't know how to work form being an only child to a large family but he guessed he could figure it out along the way. And so the month went by and he got his place in the house as Seokjin's helper when the parents weren't around (which is most of the time). But it's only then that the truth broke out 2 years later, one day Namjoon called all of them in the living room. "

Namjoon : Yoongi isn't our brother!

Taehyung : What are you saying? He is our brother! It's just that Santa forgot to deliver him in time!

Jimin : Taehyung I have to tell you something, Santa isn't real.

Taehyung : WHAT?!!

Seokjin : Enough you two! Namjoon I believe that you have proof to back off your claim right?

Namjoon : Of course, although I'm surprised that you know such vocabulary. Anyway I had doubt since the first day and now I can fully attest it. Yoongi isn't a distant cousin but our half-brother from an affair! Looking in our family record, dad doesn't have a cousin who died and stuff. That bullshit and that's because Yoongi is his son! If you look at him you can see the genes from dad but also he has strong differences.

Jungkook : Yoongi not brother?

Namjoon : That's right, he isn't like us at all! The parents lied! I bet he just came to live here because his prostitute mother his dead, he is a bastard child!

Hoseok : Namjoon you can't say stuff like this!

Seokjin : I had my own suspicions as well but it didn't bother me.

Everyone was silent before Namjoon simply made his dislike knows and left. The twins being completely out of the conversation but still understanding something left too. The eldest simply shooke his head and followed them, leaving only Hoseok and Jungkook. The former coming to Yoongi and hugging him.

" I don't care whether you're my half-brother, cousin or anything else. You are and will always be my hyung. There is nothing that can change that. "

" Hobi... "

" Perhaps I'm too relax but I don't think blood matters that much, if I'm comfortable enough around you and trust you with my whole life. You're my family. "

Meanwhile the toddler who was standing on the side all this time, latched himself at Yoongi's legs with a smile.

" Yoongi hyung is Jungkookie's big brother! "

And so Yoongi felt at peace after the truth went out. But it only lasted for inside the house as outside, the truth quickly spreaded at school. Fortunately Yoongi managed to convince his dad to let him continue studying in the same school as his friends so he wasn't exposed to it. However the siblings school knew all about it, while Namjoon was loudly boasting it, Hoseok tried to keep it down which put him into trouble and getting picked on by the other children at school.

At some point Yoongi caught on what happened and went with his friend to defend his brother just like he defended him. But he punched some guys and the police got involved too. Later on going to middle and high school, he had to enroll in the same establishment as his siblings, getting himself subjected to the Bullying and rejection. Once again by tugging some strings he was able to be with his friends. However during those times while his siblings were popular and valedictorian students. Yoongi was always fighting and getting in trouble because he was the half-sibling from the mistress. His brothers were definitely not fond of him and the only one who truly stuck to his side was Hoseok. That didn't stop him from graduating and attending college.

He worked hard despite everything so he could get a well paying job and pay for the treatment of his mother, the person he cared the most for. But now he had other people to care for, his brother Hoseok and... his little online friend who helped him in hard time.

~☆~☆~☆

" You're young Y/n, you have all life in front of you. Don't make mistakes like I did for someone who will throw you to the side. You don't want to leave what you love alone behind. "

" ...I understand, I learned greatly from your story and I promise to be careful but I don't think I will be making such mistakes. "

I grabbed the frail woman's hand as a smiled at heart wholeheartedly.

" I will make your son the happiest man on earth, I will take care of him and cherish him as his fiancee! "

In the background we heard Yoongi chokes on air. Meanwhile the mother had her bottom lips slightly trembling and her eyes getting teary as he she thanked me.

" ...Thank you, thank you so much for being here for him. I could never thank you enough for this. "

Yoongi was completely silent and this went on for a good couple of minutes even after we left. Standing in front of the hospital, that's when he talked again.

" Why? "

" Because your mother cares and love you. She is afraid of dying and leaving alone behind. She thinks she didn't do enough for you and that's false, she did more than any mother. She won't leave you alone because I will always be by your side Yoongi. I have always be in the past, present and even future. "

Twirling on my heels to look at him, I was caught by surprise by the tears rolling down his face. It was the first time he displayed such vulnerability in front of me. His eyes through the flow of tears were locked on mine as determination glint behind them.

" Good because I fucking love you. "

♤~♡~◇~♧                   ♧~◇~♡~♤

*Sipping orange juice tired*

Woah holy shit writing this at 1.am was a terrible idea because it feels like shit.

At least it's done, but the Yoongi backstop doesn't seem as tragic as it should be. Sure it's a crackfic but this man SUFFERED.

Well I guess I can't do something for that. Also I'm going on second session of exams so don't expect to hear from me for the entire month of June because I'm a fucking idiot who has to retake my entire first semester.

On this note,

Stay tuned for more!~☆

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.2K 91 21
[C O M P L E T E D] A girl with a secret. Goes to school. One by one. She makes new friends. Jin. Namjoon. Yoongi. Hoseok. Jungkook. Jimin. Taehyung...
1.9K 199 29
"I don't know that what is happening to me? I want to meet her again. I wish that I can be her friend atleast." Annyeonghaseyo...hello..!! I am an in...
330K 16.1K 72
Guccitae: so you're Jimin's friend? Seagull: Park Jimin? Small, blond and annoying? Guccitae: yeah, that one Seagull: no, never heard of him *** Tae...
117K 4.1K 38
This story talks about eating disorders, suicide, and death. If these things trigger you, then I advise you to skip this story. (The plot kinda gets...