The Seven (Tokyo revengers x...

By junamaepamotongan

"I'm crazy? No, darling. What's crazy is that the world refuses to let me be with you." * * * * * Mafia!Au sl... More

βœ”οΈŽ Chapter 1
βœ”οΈŽ Chapter 2
βœ”οΈŽ Chapter 3
βœ”οΈŽ Chapter 4
βœ”οΈŽ Chapter 5
βœ”οΈŽ Chapter 6
βœ”οΈŽ Chapter 7
βœ”οΈŽ Chapter 8
βœ”οΈŽ Chapter 10
βœ” Chapter 11
βœ” Chapter 12
βœ” Chapter 13

βœ”οΈŽ Chapter 9

673 18 14
By junamaepamotongan

{Two hours before you.}

A large smile made its way to Sanzu Haruchiyo's face as he sat across from the man he had come to see...

Mr. Chang sat with his legs crossed in a cocky manner, his eyes focused on the numerous women that were currently dancing on the stage and dangling off the poles. Chang likcked his lips lustfully as he watched them, taking a swing of the whiskey that was in the glass in front of him.

Sanzu resisted the urge to roll his eyes, his hands intertwining together as he leaned forward.

"Mr. Chang." Sanzu's steady voice grasped the older man's attention, a smug smile making its way onto his feature.

"Haruchiyo." he smiled widely. "I'm so pleased that you agreed to meet me here on such short notice."

Sanzu sat back in his chair, running a hand through his pink-colored locks, his dark eyes fixated on the man before him.

"Well, you didn't exactly give me much of a choice, did you?"

Chang smirked, raising a glass to his lips once again.

"Sorry about that." he chuckled.
"You know how business is."

Sanzu raised an eyebrow, adjusting his diamond cuff links.

"Right." he ground out. "Business."

The older man turned his body back to face the dancers on the stage, completely ignoring Sanzu's presence.

The pink-haired gangster forced himself to take a deep breath.

A few more minutes.

A few more minutes and he could finally kill him.

———————————————————————————————————

{One hour and forty-five minutes before you.}

Mikey let out a contented him as his eyes took in the grand decor of the place in which he now sat.

It was elegant, and clean...it reminded him more of a palace than a strip club, not that he minded, he quite enjoyed being pampered when the occasion called for it...and with the night he's had to far...it definitely called for it.

After his little spat with his former whore, he needed something to take his mind off of his anger...watching half naked woman dance would probably help...besides..he needed a new slut now and this was the perfect place to find one.

He bit his lip as he watched the stage from his table in V.I.P section.

This was going to be an interesting night.

—————————————————————————————————————

{One hour and thirty minutes before you.}

"Find him and kill him."

Izana's voice was deep and breathy as he spoke to his men who followed closely behind him, pistols hiding in each one of their black suit coats.

Izana came prepared for battle.

He wasn't going to let his brother, leave alive.

Not this time.

————————————————————————————————————

{One hour and fifteen minutes before you.}

Seishu Inupi stared at his older brother from afar off, his kelly grene eyes watching Izana's every move from the booth he sat in.

Inupi had to resist the urge to shoot his brother then and there, as he had promised Mitsuya that he wouldn't cause any trouble until the younger male had a chance to land a girl for the night..

Inupi always kept his promises.

The younger sibling was smarter than Izana.

He picked the perfect spot to conceal himself from his brother, at least until he wanted him to see him...

When the timing was right..he would emerge from the shadows and kill Izana Kurokawa.

And he wouldn't even think twice about it.

———————————————————————————————————

{One hour before you.}

Wakasa's chest heaved in anger as he pushed his way through the large crowds of people, occasionally flashing his gun if someone would talk to him or try to distract him from his course of action.

He was on a war path.

The teen assassin was determined to find the scumbag who tried to force you to strip.

He was angry-livid. Whoever thought about getting you up on that stage with the rest of those attention-seeking sluts we're going to pay.

Hopefully, no one would give him problems.

If they did...

Well, let's just say that Wakasa wouldn't mind putting them in their place.

——————————————————————————————

{Forty-five minutes before you.}

Smiley smiled heavily as he stared at the man before him, his hands running through his peach locks.

"What?" he spat, closing his eyes in frustration.

The man in front of him swallowed hard before repeating himself.

"One of the employees claimed to have seen Imaushi Wakasa entering the club, Sir."

Smiley let out an annoyed growl, pulling on his feiry hair.

"Was he carrying a weapon?"

The man nodded.

"A pistol, Sir."

The peach-head slammed his hands down on his desk angrily, jumping to his feet.

"Find him and bring him to me." he spat. "I'm not going to let him go shooting anyone in my club."

His guard nodded his head once again before exiting the room.

Well... there was a trained assassin on the premises.

What could possibly go wrong?

—————————————————————————————————————

{Thirty minutes before you.}

A silent huff left Mitsuya's lips as he plopped down beside his close friend, a glass of vodka resting comfortably in his hands.

"You're late." Inupi spat annoyed, his green eyes staring at his brother who stood on the other side of the room.

Mitsuya shrugged his shoulders.

"Sorry." he popped. "I just needed a drink."

Inupi rolled his eyes, hands tapping against the material of his black slacks.

"I can't wait to put a bullet into his skull."

A chuckle sounded from the lilac-haired man beside him, his hand moving  to rest on Inupi's shoulders.

"Relax man." Mitsuya said. "You have all night to kill him, but for now..lets just enjoy the show."

Inupi nodded, moving his gaze onto the stage, his body still tense.

Mitsuya laughed, shaking his head at his friends childish actions.

He also turned to watched the dancers, but a flash of yellow caught his attention briefly.

The lilac-haired man snapped his eyes to find the source of the odd color, but when he saw nothing, he merely shrugged his shoulders.

His mind must have been playing tricks on him.

—————————————————————————————————————

A loud laugh left Mitchy's lips as she dashed through the V.I.P section, her legs carrying her as fast as they could away from her worried best friend who was currently chasing after her.

Once Mitchy felt that it was safe, she pulled down the hem of her blue dress and fluffed her hair, a large smile presenting itself on her features as she walked towards the bar-

Actually...it was more like stumbling.

You see, Mitchy had already had more than a few drinks. Her employee badge got her a big discount off the booze and she may have taken advantage of that.

But who could blame her?

She were just here to have fun and party.

But, of course, Ruthie wanted to ruined that.

The two of she were having a great time, until about thirty minutes ago when Ruthie swore that she saw a man with violet-yellow hair carrying a gun.

Mitchy laughed in her face, telling her it was just her over-active imagination, but she was relentless. She wanted to go home...

But she were only beginning to have fun.

Mitchy walked her to the employee exit and gave her cash for a cab back to the apartment, but she demanded that she come with her, saying that it was too dangerous for her to be in a place like this alone.

Mitchy shook her off and bolted back for the door..and that's how she ended up here.

Back at the bar with another drink in her hand.

Mitchy usually weren't much for alcohol, she always said that it was dangerous and would rot your liver, but tonight was different.

She was hurt and she was angry.

Working at "Wings" wasn't perfect.

Mitchy were constantly hit on and groped, but it paid great and she managed to put herself through college with this job..

How was she going to do that now?

Mitchy had poured her heart and soul into working here, and she never even got so much as a thank you, but she decline a offer to take her clothes off and she's fired like she never even mattered?

Mitchy was frustrated.

They had absolutely no right to fire her! Mitchy was a hard worker and she were a great bartender, but because she chose to keep her clothes on they tossed her like week-old garbage.

Mitchy's hazed eyes slowly moved to look at the now empty stage that numerous dancers had occupied only minutes ago. She assumed it was their break now.

A drunken smile plastered it's way onto her face as an idea popped into her clouded mind.

"They want a stripper?" she whispered to herself, wobbling to her feet. "I'll give them a stripper."

———————————————————————————————————

"Mr. Chang." Sanzu ground out, annoyed at the lack of attention he was receiving. "We came here to discuss business, but all you are doing is drinking yourself into a stupor."

The older man finally turned to face him, an arrogant glint in his eyes.

The music had died down since the dancers were now off the stage, which meant that now Sanzu would not be forced to yell over the loud booming sound of the bass.

"Mr. Haruchiyo." Chang beamed. "if I didn't know any better, I'd say you weren't having any fun.".

"Fun?" Sanzu growled. "You think sitting here trying to get your attention for two hours is fun?!"

Mr. Chang shrugged.

"By the tone of your voice, I'd guess..no?"

That was it.

The last thread of Sanzu Haruchiyo's patience.

Without another word, Sanzu's hand found the handle of his pistol that was concealed in the waist band of his slack, his hands pointing the weapon directly at the drunken man before him.

Chang's eyes widened in terror, his hands raising in surrender instantly as he stared down the barrel of the gun.

"I've been waiting all night to do this."

Sanzu pulled back the hammer of the gun, his finger beginning to squeeze the trig-

The loud sound of the pounding bass suddenly filled his ears again, causing him to groan, his brows still furrowed in anger.

The show wasn't supposed to begin again for another ten minutes.

With a loud growl, he moved his dark eyes to the stage, wanting to give a death glare to whatever slut had just ruined his moment-

His breath hitched in his throat the instant his gaze fell onto her.

She was beautiful.

Sanzu Haruchiyo couldn't take his eyes off of the stranger that sway back and forth on the stage, her body moving seductively.

She wasn't dressed like any of the other girls he had seen so far.

She wore a simple, blue cocktail dress that hugged her curves just enough to leave his imagination wondering. Her hair fell in loose waves that framed her face. Her bright eyes sparkled underneath the numerous spotlight that shone down at her.

Sanzu had been here for two hours.

He had watched every single woman that had gone on that stage,

But this one was the only one that caught his attention... She was graceful and she was...sexy.

Swallowing hard, Sanzu tore his gaze away from her and back to the man in front of him.

"Who is that?!" Sanzu barked, nodding his head towards the woman on the stage.

Mr. Chang's eyes widened at the odd question.

"Who is she?!" Sanzu repeated, shoving the gun to his temple.

"I-I don't know!" Chang pleaded. "But-But I can find out. Just-Just let me go and I'll find out!"

Sanzu hesitated for a brief moment, considering his options before he moved his gaze back to her, watching as she giggled to herself.

The sound of her laughter was enough to confirm Sanzu's decision.

He wanted to be the reason she laughed.

The pink-eyed man removed his gun from Chang's temple, causing the older man to sigh in relief.

"You find out who she is." Sanzu said, moving his gaze back at her. "And when you do,

Bring her to me."

——————————————————————————————————

Manjiro Sano sat straight up in his chair, his posture suddenly becoming perfect as he watched the strange woman begin to dance on the shining stage.

His eyes raked over her body from head to toe, taking in her shapely curves and thick eyelashes.

He couldn't help but lick his lips at the sight of the delicious creature in front of him.

She looked so pure and innocent even though her body moved so seductively...it made him crave her even more.

He was honestly beginning to lose hope.

He had seen girl after girl on that stage and he decided that none of them were worth of his precious time...but her? Dear god, she was perfect.

"Ken-chin." Mikey's deep voice called out for his head guard.

The black-haired man with dragon tattoo approached Mikey, nodding his head.

"Sir?"

Mikey motioned towards the stage, his eyes never once leaving her.

"I want her."

Those three words were all Draken/Ken-chin needed to hear. He instantly shot into action, gathering up a small group of men and leaving Mikey alone in the V.I.P booth.

Mikey couldn't stop himself from smirking.

"Looks like I've found my new toy."

—————————————————————————————————————

"You still haven't found him?!" Izana roared, his anger peaking as he pulled at his white locks. "We've been searching forever. How dense are you!? He had to be here! Find hi-"

His words were cut off as loud music began to plat all around him.

Izana Kurokawa let out an angry yell before turning to eye the stage.

"Wow."

His voice came out breathless and raspy, his eyes softening instantly as they landed upon the woman-the goddess that just walked onto the stage in front of him.

His heart began to beat rapidly as he watched her body move fluidly, the spotlights shining down on her and making her appear even more angelic.

In that moment, all thoughts of his brother faded away, his mind slowly filling with numerous ways he could spoil her and make her his.

Dear god, this woman was breathtaking.

Screw Inupi. She was his main priority now.

Izana turned to the man he had previously been yelling at, a love-struck smile now present on his features.

"Get her."

The guard nodded his head, instantly darting off in an unknown direction.

Izana was totally unaware of the two love-struck men that stood only a few yards away, one of which held a gun that was previously trained on the back of Izana's head.

Inupi had grown tired of waiting and was ready to finally finish his brother, but he second the music started playing, all of his attention was focused solely on her, the angel who now sway back and forth on the stage.

Inupi's mouth watered at the sight of her, his hands loosening around the gun he held, all thoughts of killing Izana now pushed aside.

"Oh my god."

Those were the only words Inupi's mind could form at the moment, this woman had left him speechless...which was very uncommon.

Meanwhile, Mitsuya's eyes darkened over in lust, his tongue darting out to wet his suddenly dry lips as his eyes watched her dance and move so effortlessly.

It was like she was born to dance like this.. Like she was born to dance for him.

At the beginning of the night, Mitsuya was content to leave the club with the first woman he could get his hands on...but now?

Now he got sick just thinking about being with anyone other than the beautiful creature before him.

He wanted her.

And he was going to get her.

—————————————————————————————————————

"Now, Wakasa-"

Smiley's words were cut off instantly by the violet-yellow man.

"Wakasa" nothing, Nahoya!" he roared."One of your men disrespected her and I'm going to find out who it is and I'm going to kill him!"

Smiley sighed heavily.

"Why don't you tell me her name and I can ask around?"

Wakasa shook his head fervently, cocking his gun.

"I'm not going to risk her safety by giving her name to you."

The peach-head frowned.

"I won't hurt her." he stated."it's not like I even care about-"

Both mens head snapped towards the stage at the sound of loud music that suddenly filled their ears.

"What are they doing?" Smiley spat. "The next show isn't for another ten minutes!"

Angry and frustrated, Smiley turned to marched towards the stage, only to be stopped in his tracks by the familiar woman that filled his vision.

Holy mother of all things good.

His chest heaved and his eyes widened as his gaze trailed down your legs.

He knew she would be a great stripper.

Smiley subconscious took a step forward, fist clenching at his side as he bit his lip gaze darkening.

Wakasa was stunned for a few moments, his heart rate increasing substantially.

He never thought he would see the day when she would get up on a stage and dance so... seductively.

It was like she had put him in a trance with her movements. He couldn't look away-not that he wanted to.

A sudden flash of movement, caused Wakasa's gaze to tear away from her body, his lazy eyes widening instantly at the sight.

Numerous men marched towards the stage on both sides. He recognized some of them as Manjiro Sano's men and some as Izana Kurokawa... They all shoved their way through the crowd mercilessly.

Under normal conditions, Wakasa wouldn't get involve in gang matters like this, but when his eyes met Manjiro Sano's..he knew exactly what was happening.

Mikey wanted you...

And Wakasa was certain that Manjiro Sano wasn't the only one.

A/n:

I know it was long and kinda boring, but I really hoped you liked it!

I hope you're not confused. I tried to make everything connect easily.

This is by far the longest chapter in this book, but I had fun writing it!

Bye stars ✮✮

-junamae

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

124K 6.4K 31
"I will take care of you. You're mine, y/n. I'm not like other men. I won't beat you for your mouth, or hurt you for your anger. No, I'm going to fuc...
2K 117 9
"Breaking up is not an option Taki-san":- Yuma
535 30 13
What would he do for a girl he loves.. Not just loves but is sanely obsessed with her. "Baby don't run, you know I'll hunt you back".
322K 12.8K 50
He Didn't expect this to happen He didn't want this to happen What's wrong with them..? Why won't they leave him alone?...