Metallica One Shots and Imagi...

By Luxxx_Aeterna

A series of one shots, imagines, and AUs (Alternate Universe) of the most successful metal band, Metallica. S... More

Table of Contents
Loverman 💀💥 (James Hetfield x Fem Reader)
Smut Dialog Prompts List 1
Kink Prompt List
Smut Dialog Prompt Request List 2
Daddy's Little Stripper 🧟‍♂️💥❤ (Kirk Hammett x Fem Reader)
Life Update
Metallicord
NSFW ABC's Requests
Cliff Burton NSFW Alphabet
Life Update
Exploring A Haunted House With Metallica
James Hetfield (St. Anger Era) NSFW Alphabet
Dave Mustaine NSFW Alphabet
Getting Lost In A Haunted Mirror Maze With Your Favorite Metallica Member(s)
A/N
Kirk Hammett NSFW Alphabet
Attitude 💀💥🤍💔 (James Hetfield x Reader)
Jason Newsted NSFW Alphabet
Update
No Place Like Home (Cliff Burton x Fem Reader Smut/Fluff)
A/N
REQUEST UPDATES
Lars Ulrich NSFW Alphabet
A/N
A/N
Update
Updated
Update: In The Works
"You're Not My First, But You'll Be My Last" (James Hetfield x Fem Reader)
Life Update
Update
Another Update

You Can Take It 👻💥(Robert Trujillo x Fem Reader)

4.2K 24 4
By Luxxx_Aeterna

Smut Prompt Request for hammettjade
Robert Trujillo x Fem Reader
19. "I know you can take more than 2 of your small fingers"
CW: Praise Kink, Over Stimulation, Edging, Oral (female receiving), mentions of female anatomy, mentions of male anatomy, bodily fluids, unprotected sex
Word Count: 5084
_________________________________

Sixteen weeks. Sixteen agonizing weeks it had been since the last time you had felt Robert's arms around you; sixteen weeks since you were able to touch him. You missed the long quiet nights of laying on his chest and listening to the steady rhythm of his heart against your ear. There were a great many sleepless nights you laid in bed next to your laptop on video chats with Rob, laughing and listening to the shenanigans he and the rest of Metallica would get into. Among those sleepless nights, there were quite the array of erotic video and audio calls that kept you both up at night. But alas, the prolonged time apart was finally set to end. Your leg bounced anxiously while you rested on the edge of your seat, counting down the minutes for the Metallica jet to land on the strip at LAX.

The minutes that ticked by felt like hours. Upon hearing more roaring of turbines, you lift your head to see an all too recognizable black jet. Your heart leapt into your throat with excitement. You felt like a giddy high school girl all over again with the adrenaline and excitement that washed over your body as you rush towards the terminal to meet up with your beloved again. Eagerly, you dodge around the waiting patrons that littered the busy floor to get to Metallica.

"Rob!" You practically shriek and bolt towards him. You fly into his arms, knocking him to the ground. His arms curl around you, holding you closely as he falls flat on his butt, laughing and squeezing you tightly. Tears of happiness spill from your eyes, but they're hidden in the locks of his black hair as you bury your face in the crook of his neck. "I've missed you so much! I've missed you....I've missed you...." tears uncontrollably fall down your cheeks.

He gets to his feet, the softest of laughs rumbling in his chest from the way you clung to him like a koala. The smile that adorned his face was worth a thousand words. "It's okay. I'm back now," he rubs your back, ignoring the looks that were thrown in your direction; some of warmth others were less thrilled from the commotion. "You get to have me all to yourself for a while this time. I promise." You knew he was being truthful, but you still refused to release your grip on him. Instead, you tighten your legs and arms around him, earning another warm laugh from him. "I can't carry my koala AND my luggage at the same time," he reminds you in a light and joking tone.

"Just a few more minutes....I've been waiting for this moment for four months. Just 5 more minutes," you complain with a laugh to your voice, but within a few moments you reluctantly release your grip on him. All you wanted to do in that moment was climb him like a jungle gym and never let go. Your body physically ached from how deeply you had missed your beloved over the past several months, but it was all a part of your relationship with him.

Slinging his duffel bag over his shoulder and grabbing up his suitcase, Rob gestures to you to lead the way. "C'mon, let's get out of here before the crowd swarms us yeah?" You couldn't help the grin that wanted to tug at your lips. So many months and days apart had you craving Rob like a drug. You follow not too far behind him, enjoying the view of how his shorts and basketball jersey flaunted his ripped calves and finely toned arms. You were willing to do anything to have his strong arms curled around your frame and your chest flush against his. Tonight, there was going to be a lot of making up for so much time apart.

~o0o~

The ride home was enjoyable and full of life and conversation. The stories that Rob shared with you from the tour never ceased to entertain you. From mishaps, to pranks, to the attempted jokes made in the dressing rooms before a show, you wore the brightest smile at each word. You loved the way that he'd become so jovial about the highs of tour life. He was a big kid at heart, and you loved it.

"I wish you had been there," he states while caressing your knuckles. His hand swamping yours, but you didn't mind it. "You have no idea how much I've missed having you around." He lifts your hand to his lips, kissing your knuckles. The stubble on his chin tickles and scratches your skin. Oh how you craved to feel him in other places around your body. Having him back around had you feeling like a giddy school girl all over again, just like the very first time you had met. Butterflies fluttered in your stomach at his words.

"I would have loved to have been there," you link your fingers with his. There were so many emotions swarming throughout your body; love and lust, pain and joy, it felt like an emotional roller-coaster. You were elated to have your beloved Robert back home. "I heard that Italy was beautiful. I wish I could have been there with you." In the beginning, you did join him on the tours around the country, but it had started to become difficult balancing tour life, home life and college life at once. It had become a mutual decision that you would stay behind at home to make things easier on yourself.

"It was beautiful, but it would have been better if you were there." His words make your cheeks heat up. He always knew just how to make you blush and smile. The silence doesn't last long as he drifts off into his thoughts but quickly comes out of them. "Why don't we go together sometime then? The tour just ended, and you'll be getting out of college for the summer. So....why don't we take our own getaway, yeah? No tour. No business. Just you and me."

Your heart practically leapt in your throat. The joy that spreads across your face washed away the bundle of emotions, leaving you in sheer elated happiness. "Wait, really?! Are you serious?!" You glance to him, keeping your eyes on the highway. The grin on his face said it all; he was being dead serious. You eagerly squeeze his hand, "Oh my god yes! I would love that!"

The laugh that comes from within his chest warms your entire body. He could see all other emotions drain from your face and be replaced with excitement. "After we're all settled in, maybe we can talk more about it over lunch or dinner, yeah?" You had become so caught up in counting down the days and hours until Rob's return that you had completed forgotten about lunch and dinner. He laughs warmly at your expression, "we can grab something fast for both. Don't stress it. You're too cute when you're like this."

"Oh stop it. I've been surviving off of takeout and just got distracted," you admit sheepishly. It was feeling like your first date with him all over again. You were so jittery and love sick for him. A sly smile tugs at your lips, the wheels in your head churning ideas. "Why don't we order some takeout, maybe Pink Taco and we can stay in for the day? You can unwind and relax." Deep down you felt that it was cheesy, but the thought of it now sounded nice. Reliving your first date was something you dreamt about more than you'd care to admit.

"That sounds nice," he had a knowing look in his eyes at what you were doing, and he loved the idea. All that was missing at this point was getting caught in the rain while you were slow dancing. The thought makes him chuckle silently. You could feel his eyes upon you. Your whole body felt like it was on fire from his gaze; he hadn't looked at you in that manner in a long while. "It'll just be you and I tonight. I want us to enjoy it. Everything else can wait." His promise to you makes you grin.

~o0o~

The entire day went smoothly without interruption. You snuggle up against his chest, sprawled out on the sofa together. He kisses the top of your head, smiling with content to himself. You could feel the tensions leaving his body as he relaxed more. His arms curl around you, pulling you closer against his chest. "This is what I've missed the most; this right here." His hands massage small circles against the small of your back. You nod against his chest, soaking in the affection from him.

"I've missed this too, and I've missed you," you turn in his lap to face him completely. He looked so at ease now with a full belly and in the comfort of the loft you shared together. You press your forehead against his and cup his cheeks in your hands. "This is just as great as our first date," you finally say with a soft smile.

"It is, but I know of something that could make it so much better," he stands up and holds a hand out to you and pulls you to your feet after putting on some soft, slow music. "I've been putting this off and owe it to you. I have a lot of making for lost time to do." He gently pulls you in close, resting his chin on top of your head as the music slowly captivates you.

You lift your gaze to meet that of Rob. His dark hues were clouded with love and passion for you. Your bodies moved together in sync, slowly and sensually to the music. Stepping closer, you curl your arms around his neck and gently tug his hair free from the neat bun it had been tied in. His black locks cascade down his shoulders and back. Bolts of electricity spark throughout your body as his hands travel down to the small of your back, pulling you in close against his hard body.

He leans into you, his lips meeting yours for a tender kiss to which you return. You melt into the kiss, his lips gliding against yours with ease. A soft, heated moan escapes your lips from the rough texture of his stubble against your silky skin. His tongue flicks against your lips, asking for entrance. Your lips part and the kiss is feverently deepened as your tongues battle for dominance. His hands travel to your hips, gripping them almost possessively. You could feel his hardening cock press against your body. In the moment, your hands travel down his chest and abdomen to under the hem of his shirt. Your fingertips skirt across the skin of his hard abdomen, sending tingles of electricity through his body. You wanted more of him; your hands travel higher under the fabric of his shirt, exploring every crevice of his chest and abdomen.

Taking the hint, he breaks away from the kiss, but only momentarily to pull his shirt off from over his head. The haze in his eyes was indescribable; a clouded mixture of love, lust, and admiration he had for you. When he leans into you again, his lips meet the side of your neck just below your ear. The way his tongue traces the raised vein along your neck earns a heated and lustful moan from your lips. His hands travel down your body, pausing over the mounds of your supple breasts. He palms them with ease through the fabrics of your shirt and bra. The sensations making your nipples harden into stiff, aching peaks under the confines of your bra. Easing his hands lower, he removes your shirt with ease and tosses the fabric to the side. The cool air stings your skin, decorating it in a series of goosebumps.

"Rob..." His name falls from your lips with a passionate moan. Your head lulls back, exposing the succulent curve of your throat to his hot and demanding mouth. Starting from his shoulders, you slowly trace your nails down his chest, leaving thin red lines on his olive skin. You were desperate to be touched more by him; to feel his body against your own. "Please....I need you...." You murmur in desperation against his ear. The gasp that escapes your lips as he picks you up makes your breath hitch in your throat. His hands cup the undersides of your thighs as he pins you against the wall; your arms curl around his shoulders for better balance as your legs dangle over his forearms. You felt so small, so helpless against him, but you loved it.

"I need you...want you...." His breath is hot against the shell of your ear. The natural rasp to his voice sends chills down your spine and straight into your throbbing womanhood. Your lips leave a trail of tender kisses along his neck down to his shoulder, teeth occasionally scraping against his skin. His hands grope and palm the mounds of your ass from under your shorts. His calloused hands felt heavenly on the backs of your thighs as he carries you towards the bed. You link your ankles together, clinging to him like a lifeline.

His lips are feverently crushed against yours as he lays you down against the silky sheets, his hands resting against the mattress on either side of your head. You eagerly entangle your fingers in his hair near the nape of his neck. The groan that rumbles in his chest as you tug on his hair is damn near pornographic. You moan into his mouth, sinking your nails into the nape of his neck and scalp, causing him to arch his neck and back. The grip your legs have on him tightens, pulling him closer against you to the point you could feel his rock hard member pressing against you through the fabric restraints that separated you from one another. He eases a hand under you, expertly unclasping your bra and slides the garment down your arms and tosses it to the side.

Breaking the kiss, he sits back on his knees to gaze down at you, admiring your figure. Your chest heaves with every breath you gulp down as you watch him, trying to read his next move. Your eyes flutter shut from the pleasure of having his rough hands glide along the sides of your ribs and then up onto the mounds of your breasts. His calloused fingers and palms massage them slowly, sensually, making your nipples harden more and ache. You bite your lip as he leans down, taking a hardened and sensitive nipple into his mouth. His tongue swirls around the hardened bud of flesh, sucking slow and deep.

"Oh god....oh I need you, Rob," you groan out through an exhale and thread your fingers through his hair. He moans in acknowledgement, never stopping his ministrations as he moves to five your other nipple the same treatment. You can't help but to throw your head back, arching your spine up towards him. His mouth travels to your breast bone, kissing it tenderly as he moves down lower and kisses your abdomen just above your naval. Your insides were quivering with anticipation and your pussy was drenched in arousal to the point you almost couldn't take it anymore.

In that moment, he locks gazes with you again. "Patience baby," he kisses your abdomen just above the hem of your shorts. "I have a lot of making up to do for so much time apart," he takes his time unbuttoning your shorts and working the fabric down your thighs. "Tonight is all about you. I've missed you so damn much." He leans back on his heels to fully tug your shorts free and discards them somewhere off to the side after untangling your legs from around his waist. Your breath hitches in your throat as he caresses your pussy through your panties. You lift your hips up against his hand, eager for the friction, but he slowly pushes your hips back down against the mattress.

Your heart fluttered at his words. For weeks he had promised to make it all up to you, and now it was finally happening. Your pussy flexed and throbbed in wanting need for him. For weeks you had pleasured yourself on video calls with him, but your fingers could never truly fill that need you craved for him and his cock. You hiss in pleasured pain when he bites the sensitive skin on the inside of your thigh. His index and middle fingers trace the outline of your pussy through your damp panties. Hooking his fingers under the hem, he tugs them away from your skin only to let them snap back against you. His lips curl into a smirk against the inside of your thigh at the sound of your frustrated groan. A sharp gasp escapes your lips as he uses his teeth to grip the fabric of your panties, easing them down your thighs.

The cool air stings your hot and sopping pussy. Your clit throbs with anticipation and neglect. The way Rob had been taking his time with you drove you wild like a bitch in heat. Then there it was, the moment you had been waiting for to exhale. His mouth slowly encases you, his tongue glides agonizingly slow over the spanse of your hot and needy cunt. Gripping the insides of your thighs near your hips, he holds your legs open whilst using his thumbs to spread your lips apart to expose your hardened clit. The rough friction against your silky folds added onto the stimulation, making you slowly grind into his mouth. The groan that rumbles in his throat vibrates down into your womanhood, sending chills throughout your body. His tongue slowly descends back into your folds, twisting and rolling against every sensitive inch it could reach. You fist his hair between your fingers, pushing his further down against you, desperate for more friction. He growls heatedly into you,his fingers gripping the joints of your hips desperately; the pressure of his fingers threatening to leave dark bruises behind against your fair skin.

He pulls away just enough to be able to take a few deep gulps of breath before eagerly diving back in. The way he sucked on your silky lips and folds had your thighs trembling. He lifts his head to gaze at you, strings of your arousal mixed with his saliva following behind him. Your chest was heaving at all the sensations as you lock gazes with him. You had become so caught up in admiring him that it was as though you forgot how to speak in the moment. Another moan falls from your lips as he dips his head back down towards you; this time he slowly and passionately sucks on your clit, making your vision go white. The tip of his tongue flicks against the bundle of nerves in such a dexterous manner that you had never felt before.

A high pitched squeal slips from your lips, "Oh fuck! Don't stop! Please don't stop!" The way your thighs were trembling, he could sense you were close to your first orgasm of the night. Sucking the bundle of nerves into his mouth, his tongue swirls at a leisurely pace against your clit. Within moments, your first orgasm hits you, releasing the building tensions in your abdomen into his mouth and on his chin and chest.

"You're doing so well, baby " he finally says after wiping his mouth. His lips plant tender kisses on your abdomen as he rubs your thighs. "But I'm not done with you yet. I've been wanting to feel and taste you for so long." He slowly drags his body along yours, his lips brushing yours for a tender kiss. You moan into his mouth, tasting yourself on his lips and tongue. The hungry look in his eyes said it all; his hand trails down your body and his fingers gently brush against your already sensitive clit. His middle and ring finger draw large, leisurely circles on your clit making you squirm at the stimulation. You try grabbing at his wrist, but he shakes his head at you. "Nah ah ah, let it happen. I know you can take it." His breath is agonizingly hot against your jaw, but he doesn't stay there long. He eases his way back down your body to settle himself between your legs again and replaces his fingers with his tongue against your bundle of nerves.

"Oh fuck.....I can't.....oh god...." You mewl helplessly. Your mouth falls agape at the sensation of one of his fingers inching into you, filling your quivering walls. You grip the sheets tightly in your fists at the stretch of a second finger being added into your slick folds. "Oh my.....fuck..." You squirm against him, arching your back and hips.

"You can take it, baby. I've seen you take more than two of your small fingers," he groans against you. "You can take it....You're doing so well...." your chest heaves at his words and the sensations that rushed through your body. Slowly, he starts to pump his fingers with the rhythm of his tongue. Your walls contract with each movement, edging you closer to another brewing orgasm. His fingers press up into your g-spot as he sucks on your clit more. Groaning helplessly, you curl your legs over his shoulders, pulling him in closer.

"Shit! Oh fuck....." You cry out desperately as your walls are stretched more by a third finger being added. The way his fingers filled you felt almost as great as his cock. Within moments, you found yourself riding his fingers, desperate for another mind blowing orgasm. At your movements, he picks up the speed with his fingers, pressing firmly against your g-spot. The coil in your stomach tightens more, twisting as it builds. "Oh god, Rob! I-I'm gonna cum! Oh my god! Fuck!" You try to squirm away as your orgasm spills over, making your body quake, but he curls a strong arm around your leg, holding you still while he laps up your orgasm.

"I love the sounds you make for me," the way his words left his mouth makes your whole body heat up. "You feel so good on my fingers....I can't wait to feel you around my cock." With a few more forceful and deliberate pumps of his fingers, he finally pulls away. You could see just how tight his shorts were fitted on his rock hard cock. The fabrics looked painfully tight on him which made you lick your lips with anticipation for him. Your eyes follow his movements as he stands up to tug his shorts and boxers from his waist. The groan that rumbles in his chest when his cock springs free from the confines of the fabrics makes your body shudder.

The head of his cock was red and aching, glistening with a thin layer of precum. Your mouth was practically watering at the sight of his length. The prominent vein on the underside of his member throbbed throughout his length. You wanted so badly to take his cock into your mouth, but we're unable to as he kneels over you, bracing his weight on his hands and knees. Sitting up on your elbows, you meet him halfway for another slow, deep, passionate kiss. He slowly rubs the tip of his cock across the outer most region of your silky wet folds, eliciting a needy moan from you. Your breath hitches in your throat as he eases the head of his cock into your folds.

You wrap your arms around his shoulders and grit your teeth at the stretch of your folds. "Rob....I...." You dig your nails into his skin as he eases himself deeper. Your back arches as he holds you close against his chest, his head nestled in the crook of your neck.

"Fuck you're so tight," he groans into your ear. "You're doing so well. You feel so good," he soothes you, kissing your neck and shoulder. His whole body was tense, waiting for your approval for him to move as he inches in more. Your walls flex around his length, relaxing once he's fully sheathed inside of your aching cunt. His thrusts are slow, deep, and deliberate. Your head lulls back in pleasure while your hands travel down the spanse of his muscular back. Every fiber of his body burned and ached for you just as yours did for him. The way he filled you made your body burn. Four agonizing months apart; four months of feeling empty without him; four months of missing his touch against your body.

You lift your hips against his, wanting to feel him more. You wanted him; you needed him. "Oh god....only for you Rob," the words fell from your mouth without much thought. You haven't felt this desperate for him in years, not since the very first time he had ever made love to you. You wrap an arm around his shoulders, gripping his bicep tightly in your fingers. Your other hand cups his cheek, pulling him to another needy kiss. He moans into your mouth as your tongues glide against one another in a dance of dominance.

His hand trails down the length of your body; his fingers caressing every line and crevice along the way. Your eyes flutter as he cups the back of your thigh and lifts your knee to his hip, providing a new angle. Your slick walls constrict around him, holding him in place to which he takes advantage of. His movements become more forceful, each thrust and hitch of his hips makes your entire body rock. You break away from the kiss, nestling your face in the crook of his neck. His other arm curls under you, holding you close against his body. The breathy pants and grunts that fell from his lips showed just how desperate he was to be able to have you again.

"I've been wanting you....needing you...." he says breathily against your ear. A growl escapes his lips when you roll your hips and pussy on him, your walls massaging his cock as you do so. You wrap your other leg around him, your heels pressing into the small of his back wanting him to be deeper, closer, and unable to go anywhere. You didn't want to let him go. You needed him like a drug.

Pressing your forehead against his, you nod breathlessly. "I've been needing you..." the whine that fills your voice drives him crazy. "Don't ever go again.....I need you here....I need you....oh fuck, yes! Right there..." your eyes flutter as he rams his cock into your g-spot. There was desperation behind his movements, a hunger like none he had ever had before. You cup his cheeks in your hands, thumbs trailing the bridge of his cheek bones. All of his attention was focused on you and you alone. You could see the love and admiration in his eyes as he watches your faces of pleasure and the way your body moved and arched for him.

"I'm not going anywhere, baby," he murmurs against your lips. A gasp escapes your lips at the sudden flip of positions; his hands grip your hips, guiding you into a slow, smooth rhythm on his cock. Your back arches upwards towards the ceiling, your hands braced on his chest to keep you more balanced. Your eyes flutter closed as he palms your breasts, massaging them firmly. The callouses on his fingers add to the pleasurable sensations being sent through your chest.

"Fuck...You're doing so well baby," Rob's voice was hoarse and raspy, sending icy chills through your body. At his words, you start to grind your hips on his in a circular motion. He could feel that you were ready to spill over again by the way your walls and folds had started to quiver around his cock. As he picks up the pace of thrusting upwards into you, making you sink your nails into his chest as your head lulls back. His arms curl around your delicate frame, pulling you flush against his chest while thrusting harder and faster into your quivering pussy. "Yiu feel so good, baby....You're doing so good. Mmmm, you take me so well...." His words were like silk against your ears. Your walls constrict around his cock with another orgasm.

"Fuck! Oh my god!" Your legs tremble as your orgasm spills over, but his movements don't stop. Your vision blurs from the pleasure and squelching wet sounds that came from your pussy. You bury your face in the hollow of Rob's shoulder when he sits up, still holding you firmly against his sweat slick chest. Your arms wrap around him, nails dragging red lines across his back and shoulders. The moan that slips from his mouth as you bite down on his neck is sinful. His fingers dig into your hips and ass as his thrusts grow more desperate and erratic. You breathe raggedly against his neck, gulping for air at the coiling burn of a third orgasm wanting to spill over. He lifts his head to meet your lips with his for another deep and desperate kiss. You could feel that he was close to spilling over at any moment. "I want you....need you to--fuck!" You couldn't finish your sentence, your third orgasm spilling over at the sensation of Rob's hot orgasm spilling into you. You clung desperately to him, letting him paint your walls and cervix in white.

Together, you both lay there still after riding out your highs. You keep your cheek pressed against his, panting raggedly. His hands rub the small of your back as he sighs contentedly and rests his back against the headboard of the bed. When you lift away to look to him, you're met with a soft smile from him that makes your cheeks flush. He cups your cheeks in his hands and tenderly pecks your lips.

"I love you, (Y/N)," his voice was soft, loving. You couldn't help the butterflies that fluttered in your stomach.

"I love you too," you press your forehead against his.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

755 34 14
One-shot book with mainly Ironstrange... You don't have to like it, just enjoy it! These are all short stories that I could have made books out of bu...
16.9K 440 92
𝐃𝐎𝐍'𝐓 𝐓𝐄𝐋𝐋 𝐌𝐄 𝐂𝐀𝐔𝐒𝐄 𝐈𝐓 𝐇𝐔𝐑𝐓𝐒, it started in castro valley late 70s. the year and place lisolette valentina alanis, known as lol...
146K 1.5K 24
♥ Every girl always dream being with the Met babes!♥
110K 1.9K 13
"Derek..." I laughed not hesitating to run up to him, I launched myself into his arms, and we stood there holding each other, my feet barely touching...