You Mean The World To Me

Autorstwa KitTheFennec

This book is based off of a blessed Mudad AU where Dio takes care of his beloved son, Giorno. Giorno actually... Wiฤ™cej

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
๐Ÿ“Chapter 5- ๐ฟ๐’ถ ๐’ฎ๐“‰๐“‡๐’ถ๐’น๐’ถ๐ŸŠ
๐ŸทPrologue- สŸแด€ ส€ษชแด„แด‡ส€แด„แด€๐Ÿค
Prologue-๐Ÿ“๐ŸŠ๐š•๐šŠ ๐šŒ๐šŠ๐šœ๐šŠ ๐šŠ๐š๐š˜๐š๐š๐š’๐šŸ๐šŠ๐Ÿค๐Ÿท
Chapter 7-๐Ÿ“ždormire sveglio ๐Ÿ’‹
Chapter 8- ๐Ÿ“ždormire sveglio finale๐Ÿ’‹
Chapter 9- ๐Ÿ’š๐“ถ๐“ช๐“ฝ๐“ฝ๐“ฒ๐“ท๐“ช ๐“ญ'๐“ธ๐“ป๐“ธ ๐Ÿž
Chapter 10- ๐ผ๐“ ๐“‰รจ ๐’น๐’พ ๐ต๐“Š๐’ธ๐’ธ๐’พ๐’ถ๐“‡๐’ถ๐“‰๐’พ
Chapter 11- ๐™ธ๐š• ๐š›๐š’๐šœ๐š๐š˜๐š›๐šŠ๐š—๐š๐šŽ
Chapter 12- narancia bambola
Chapter 13- Two Time
Chapter 14- oh klahoma
Chapter 15- fratelli?

Chapter 6-๐ŸทสŸแด€ ส€ษชแด„แด‡ส€แด„แด€๐Ÿค

200 10 8
Autorstwa KitTheFennec

"Where could they have gone? I swore I had my eyes on them the entire time," Bruno whispers to himself, checking behind a couple of trashcans.

"I'm not sure... The good news is that Fugo is smart. I know for a fact that he can keep Narancia safe. The bad news is that it's so late out here... I can barely see anything," The silver haired boy grimaces, walking down an alleyway.

"Leone, don't go alone. I'll go with you," Bruno runs behind the boy, his hair swaying as he does so.

"...Thank you, Bruno," Leone nods his head, then begins to look around the alleyway. "This is really bad... We might have to search the entire city to finally find them. The caretakers will notice that we have gone missing too... I guess we'll just have to think about the future later. Fugo and Narancia are more important right now,"

"Yeah... You're right," Bruno's eyebrows narrow upon hearing footsteps nearby. "...Leone!" He grabs the boy's arm and hides him behind a trashcan, peeking out his head to look down the alleyway.

"...What?" The silver haired boy's eyes widened, listening to the footsteps coming closer.

"...It's a group of teenagers!" Bruno seems panicked, the boy's laughter becoming louder as the two boys try to hide. Suddenly, a figure of sorts appears behind Bruno... One that is around his same size. It is colored white with blue accents, and wears a helmet that covers its eyes. It punches through the wall, creating a zipper. Bruno pulls the zipper down, looking towards Leone with a panicked look to his face. "...Go!"

Leone seems awestruck by what happened. "...Bruno, what is happening to you?!" He gasps, his hazel and violet eyes widening. The zipper revealed a void of sorts, gleaming with shiny purples swirling all around.

"Leone, go...! Hurry!" Bruno grabs Leone by his shoulders and throws him into the zipper dimension, then turns his eyes back towards the boys. "...STICKY FINGERS!" He had awoken a stand. His stand's name has been decided... Sticky Fingers.

Meanwhile, Narancia wakes up from his sleep, his heart pounding in his chest. "F-Fugo, Fugo...!" The black haired boy shakes the blonde, a panicked look in his amythest eyes. "Wake up, I... I heard Bruno!" He breathes quickly in his fear.

"...Huh?" Fugo rubs his eyes, getting up from the ground with a quizzical expression. "...You heard Bruno?!" He feels as if he had woken up instantly, gasping. "...Come on!" He takes Narancia's hand and runs towards where they had heard Bruno's voice. The two are met with a low cough.

There is a hand sticking out from behind a few trash bags. "...Stay behind me," Fugo takes in a breath before approaching the trash bags, grabbing the arm's wrist and pulls the figure out from the trash bags.

A figure slowly rises up from the ground, coughing a bit more as he struggles to get up to his feet. "Narancia, Fugo...," He sounds distressed, looking around his surroundings.

"...What?!" Narancia scrambles to find his dagger, digging around in his pockets before pointing it at the mysterious shadow. "Who the hell are you?!"

Shortly afterwards, the figure steps out into the streetlight. It's Leone. He looks distressed, coughing once more. "It's Bruno... We need to find him. He and I noticed you two weren't with us, and snuck out just to ensure your safety. But we ran into a group of teenage gangsters along the way... I'm not sure what happened, but Bruno somehow pushed me through this wall before they could beat me up completely. Tch...," He seemed a bit angered by that. He wished that he was the one who saved Bruno. But he couldn't turn back time... Not to where he could change the events that occurred, anyway. "But he's by himself right now... He needs help. Come on, follow me! I'll take you there!," With that, the silver haired boy ran off to the next aisle.

"...What?!" Fugo runs as quickly as he can after Leone, Narancia following close behind. Upon entering the next alleyway, the two were met with a horrifying sight.

Bruno was being held up by his neck against a wall, one of the teenagers had gotten to him. Another teenager was on the ground and crying, and one of his arms was gone as well, inches away from his body. It looked as if it had been zipped off. Bruno had used the power of his stand, Sticky Fingers, to do this.

"...WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!" Narancia screams, anger streaming throughout every single atom of his body. In almost no time, the small airplane came flying over, shooting at the ground and dropping bombs onto the concrete floor. The dark alleyway immediately lit up in seconds, fire burning rapidly. Narancia then ran over to Bruno, trying to pry the boy off of him. "GET OFF OF HIM IF YOU KNOW WHAT'S GOOD FOR YOU!" He screamed, grabbing his arm and tried to push him off of his fellow raven haired boy. However... It was a bit challenging for him. He was only eight years old by the end of the day.

Fugo was met with Bruno's predicament as well, the boy seeing red from the amount of anger that he felt. He felt a new emotion, something he hadn't ever felt before. A figure appeared behind him as well, colored with white and purple checkers and yellow eyes. "Purple Haze!" He called his stand forth, running towards the teen and began to beat him down throughout his burning rage.

Bruno had fallen to the floor, feeling his throat finally become free. He coughed a bit, his eyes watered from the pain he previously felt. The gangster that had attacked him was on the ground, passed out from having been blasted backwards by both Purple Haze and Aerosmith. "Narancia and Fugo... You found them?" He questioned, coughing softly.

"...Bruno!" The silver haired boy quickly made his way to the ravenette, grabbing onto one of his hands with a panicked look in his eyes. It was an expression he had never showed before... There was pure concern in his eyes and he looked pained. "Are you okay?!" He questioned, pain in his voice.

"Yes... Everything is okay now, I believe," He had finally gotten up from the ground with the help of Leone, his eyes downcast. "They started attacking us because they wanted money... What stupid teenagers," He shook his head. The other gang members had ran off, too scared of the boys to continue and mess with them.

"You guys... You had that happen too, right?" Narancia looks downwards at his hands, feeling a little spooked, yet surprised. "Those figures that helped us fight... What are they? You guys named them too, right? I'm not sure on why, but... I think that my airplane's name is Aerosmith," He looks around the area in a panic.

"I'm sure that we're all spooked about it, but we've got to go home as soon as possible. We can't afford to run into another gang like that... We're all exhausted. Abbacchio, keep an eye on Fugo. I'll keep mine on Narancia," Bruno grabs onto Narancia's hand before quickly making his way out of the alleyway, following the pattern of the streetlights that he had passed earlier to get back to the foster home.

"Wait, Narancia-!" Fugo reaches out for Narancia before Abbacchio grabs his hand and follows after Bruno.

"...It's better that we split into groups that consist of one older kid and one younger kid. You get it, right?" Abbacchio sighs, looking after Bruno as the two ravenettes run off together. "...I want to protect Bruno as much as you want to protect Narancia. But it's safer this way," He follows closely behind Bruno.

Fugo doesn't take his eyes off of Narancia no matter what. He wouldn't be able to forgive himself if the black haired boy had gotten himself hurt. "...Leone," Something comes across the blonde's mind as they make their way to the foster home.

"...Yes, Fugo?" The silver haired boy questions curiously.

"Do you think that we'll ever be adopted?" He watches as Narancia giggles beside Bruno, and the taller boy laughs with him. Bruno picks up Narancia in his arms, holding him like a parent would their child. It was a heartwarming sight.

"...I'm sure the day will come, Fugo," Leone frowns, thinking on how long they have all been at the foster home together.

"Narancia... It's not fair," Fugo's eyebrows narrow and he frowns deeper, anger streaming throughout his veins. "He doesn't deserve to live a life like this. To live in a place without any parents... And they don't even care if he goes to school or not. I don't think he'll be able to survive on his own if we were to all get adopted and they left him here. Narancia is clearly going through a lot, and I want him to be in a place where he feels comfortable. You get what I'm saying, right?" He turns his head towards the silver haired boy with a frown.

"...I understand completely," Leone nods his head, a low sigh leaving his throat. "I want the same for Bruno. He works himself so hard to make sure that our lives our good... But nobody really does the same for him," He stops walking for a moment, turning his head towards Fugo.

"...We want to protect them. We both understand," A breeze blows through as the two boys stand in front of the foster home.

Czytaj Dalej

To Teลผ Polubisz

253K 4.9K 68
*REQUESTS CLOSED* JoJo's Bizarre Adventure loves you!!! (Warning: Mostly Jotaro x reader) (I don't own any of these characters or the Jjba cinematic...
4.7K 136 9
Giorno finds out he has a daughter. He decides to let her go just to regret that decision. Now he has to save her from other mafia organizations to r...
11.3K 364 15
Things begin to get uncomfortable between the dormmates (Y/n L/n and Girono Giovanna) when Giorno walks in on something he wishes he hasn't. Somethin...
106K 3.9K 55
//THERE'S ALSO A SECOND BOOK, AFTER READING THIS READ THE OTHER ONE!!! ///After your father, dio, was killed you and your 'imaginary' friend went to...