Yandere female uppermoons and...

By Demonic_dragon_god

Hello, this is my first story. I don't own demon slayer or Any photos or videos I use in this story the credi... More

BIO + backstory
Y/n's Yandere Harem
Chapter - 1 : Memories
Chapter - 2 : A Sweet Dream
Chapter - 3
Chapter - 4 {Rewrite}
New Story Cover
Chapter - 5
Chapter - 6
Chapter - 7 : Arrival In The Mansion
A/N
I AM REALLY SORRY 😓
WHAT THE HELL!!!!!! + Chapter - 8
Chapter - 9 : The "Date"
Chapter - 10
HOLY SH*T!!!!!!!!!!!
Chapter - 11 : The Massacre {Short}
Chapter - 11.5 : Haruka get's adopted
A/N #2
Chapter - 12
Chapter - 13
Chapter - 14
Chapter - 15
Chapter - 16
A/N #3 - part 1
Return From Genocide + HOW THE F*CK?!?!
Chapter - 17
Chapter - 18
Yandere's personality and past
Bad news and a parting gift
Chapter - 19 {edited}
Chapter - 20
Well Sh*t
A Possible Deal?
A/N #4
Chapter - 21 {kinda short}
Chapter - 22
Chapter - 23
Chapter - 23.5 {Is this fanservice?}
A/n and his friends being idiots + Chapter - 24
Important Question
See You Soon, B*tches
Ending 1: The Main Ending
Ending 2: The "Demon King" Ending
I'm finally back.....sort of

A/N #3 - part 2

7K 75 136
By Demonic_dragon_god

A/n: *walks out of the same purple portal he went through while holding a glass of water and then closes the portal* "okay I'm back, let's do the rest of them. "Drinks the water then throws the glass away* "Next"

A/n: "It is going to be possible for y/n to have kids with them and I've already thought of how I'm going to make it possible. Next"

A/n: "well i found a couple of them. Here, screenshot it if you want to i guess."

A/n: "i know the last one isn't female but meh whatever. Next"

A/n: "get your head out of the gutter dude, there's gonna be no p*rn in this."

A/n: "LoL"

A/n: "Anyways time for the spoiler only continue if you want to know the spoiler otherwise don't"
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
A/n: "y/n is going to experience a near "death" situation. There you go that's the spoiler try to think of a way he's going to experience a near "death" situation, I won't answer them in this chapter but I'll mention the name of who got it right in the next chapter. And before you go let's see one last comment."

A/n: "oh man that was such a good idea, i had a great time that day. You know what, let's commit a mass genocide right now and this time you are joining me in this Thewolfanator" *pulls a list out of his pocket and opens it* "I've written down the names of some of the world's I'd like to commit genocides in but let's go with the 1st one on the list which is "Boku no Pico" okay. Now, prepare your weapons bro we're gonna be in that sh*t hole for a long time. Also, I think you should also join us SinOfWrath5 cause I know you like causing Chaos. Anyways" *gets covered in light purple mist and when it died down he was wearing his armour and a mask instead of his blindfold and he was glowing light purple*

(Just the armour and mask, ignore the guns in the image)

A/n: *opens a portal and pulls out a sword and a scythe and puts it in his back in a "X" pattern*

A/n: *then pulls out two pistols and Puts both in a gun holder on his waist*

A/n: *then pulls out "Man-mower" and is holding it in his hand*

A/n: "now time to do this sh*t" *makes a portal appear in front of him*

A/n: "okay listen up f*ckers, this portal leads to our target world "Boku no Pico" I'm going through right now cause I can't wait anymore and don't be late Wolf and Sin otherwise you're gonna miss all the fun, and if anybody else wants to join us then just grab your weapons and jump through the portal cause I'm leaving this open. Anyways see you in the next chapter." *jumps through the portal while laughing like crazy*

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

20.7K 450 16
(The book cover is not mine but it was designed for me by GizzyMiz so all credits go to her. Please check out her Wattpad account she also has a KNY...
135K 5.1K 54
(ON HOLD) 𝗧𝗥𝗔𝗩𝗘𝗟 𝗜𝗡𝗧𝗢 𝗧𝗛𝗘 wicked thoughts of Kyōjurō Rengoku - one hundred fifty-nine pounds of folded steel and sex appeal - a second y...
6.7K 254 16
❝𝙔𝙊𝙐𝙍 𝙊𝙐𝙍𝙎 𝙊𝙉𝙇𝙔, 𝙂𝙊𝙏 𝙏𝙃𝘼𝙏 𝘽𝙀𝘼𝙐𝙏𝙄𝙁𝙐𝙇?❞ ❝𝙔𝙀𝙎 𝘿𝘼𝘿𝘿𝙔-❞ _________________________ 𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 L/n Y/n a Russian fe...
214K 5.6K 58
Kimetsu no yaiba x reader (y/n) went from a lowy maid to a powerfull demon in one day. Her goal is to make save houses for upper moons and to update...