a witcher student in high sch...

By Edaj1908

in the town of blaviken a witcher named y/n take a contract to slay a monster after he fulfil his contact th... More

Untitled Part 1
bio
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
note
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
31
32
33
a/n
a/n 2
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43

30

135 2 0
By Edaj1908

After y/n and vali visit issei's house they spend their time with them and plan for their attacks if the bad news will come..

And now it was saturday issei decides to call y/n to come over on his house to train..

Y/n ( phone )- so you will come here in my house??

Issei ( phone )- yeah you told us to train right..

Y/n( phone )- i didn't  forget about that so you wanna come over here? Tomorrow?? And what time??

Issei ( phone )- as usual.

Y/n ( phone )- well alright what about your parents..

Issei ( phone )- they will come too also rias and sona's siblings will come also..how about you and vali??

Y/n( phone )- oh about that..

Issei ( phone )- are you still mad at her??

Y/n ( phone )- nah!! I can't get angry with her for a long time..but she recieves an earful to me and a punishnent 

Issei ( phone )- ouch!! And what punishment dud she recieves in you??

Y/n ( phone )- hohoho!! You better guess  it.

Issei ( phone )- wait she lost her v card!!!

Y/n ( phone )- you guess it!! Hahaha!!

Issei ( phone )- what the hell!! Ohh i gonna tell this to rias!!

Y/n ( phone )- shut up issei don't tell to rias that i take vali's v card!!

Issei ( phone )-  no i wont tell her that..i will tell her that you submit your self to vali!!!

Y/n ( phone )- F U!! Issei!!

Issei ( phone )- shaddap!!! Both of you are mates!!

Y/n- shaddap!!

Issei- well got to go man!! I better check my parent they are excited to go there 

Y/n- alright!! I better check vali she still cant move from her punishment.

Issei- yeah sure..well see you tomorrow man..

Y/n- yeah see you..

Y/n ended the call

issei's home

issei-mom i got a go signal from y/n we can go tomorrow early in the morning!

mrs hyoudou- what time we will go there??

issei-we always go there at 5 in the morning.

mrs hyoudou- did you pack your things that you need??

issei-yes mom! i already did..

mrs hyoudou- i got to tell your father to get the car ready.

issei-alright mom..

rias- mom what are you talking??

mrs hyoudou- ohh issei told y/n that we should go in his house tomorrow..

rias-ahh yes!! i called my brother we will meet him tomorrow at his house.

mrs hyoudou-is it okay for him that we already know about your secrets??

rias-i already told him about it..he said  it was fine the secrets will come out eventually..specially that me and sona are here..so he expected to reveal our secrets..

mrs hyoudou- well i see..that young man expected it??

rias-yes mom ever since i arrive here and make issei my cute servannt.. so it was nothing new to him...

mrs hyoudou-i see well you better pack your things dear because we will go tomorrow early in the morning..

rias-yes mom..i will call sona to come over here but mom can we fit also in the new car that dad bought??

mrs hyoudou- i guess not..but i can your dad to fetch sona but i don't know how far his house here in kuoh..

rias-well it's not that far..i think it will be 15 to 20 minutes drive..so no biggie..or i can ask my parents or brother to buy a bus??

mrs hyoudou-rias you have done more than enough for my family dear you shouldn't do that any further..

rias-but mom a van it was not enough for us..sona and her peerage also come here from time to time..but atleast we can buy a bus for us to go in y/n's house for our training??

mrs hyoudou- sigh! dear you shouldn't do that but it seems your reasoning was valid. but  i will agree to buy  a bus but! only during your training understand?

rias-alright mom!! 

mrs hyoudou-now go and pack your things.

rias-hai!!!

time skip morning

mrs hyoudou- issei!! let's go now

rias-ise! you are the only one who is left behind!! sona and her team is now here..

issei-here i am mom and dear!!

sona-you do know if y/n will gonna do to you if you are being late..

issei- yes!

mrs hyoudou- now guys this is the set up..we will go there according to the team. first is rias and some of sona's team..and we will return here to get the remaining team.

sona-ohh no need for that auntie we can teleport at his location..

mrs hyoudou-oh! i forgot you can do that also..but next time you will go wiitg us..rias is planning to get a bus that fit us all.

sona-well to be expected for rias family..

mr hyoudou-well guys it think we should go now.. may be your trainer is waiting there for you..

rias - right! now let's go..

sona-you guys are free to join and the rest of my team will see you there..

sona's remaining peerage hai..

sona-now go..

the parents and the rest of sona's peerage  went to y/n's house

after 20 minutes

mr hyoudou-are we sure that we are here rias??

rias-yes dad!! in fact it was only his front gate..his entire house was not yet far so it will take 5 minutes drive..

issei-i will gonna call y/n that we are here..

issei called y/n

issei ( phone )-yo y/n we are here now along with my parents can you open the gate??

y/n ( phone )-alright man! i'll send my dear wife there to open the gate for you..and ohh sirzechs along with the remaining faction was here now..

issei ( phone )-alright man..see you there..

issei end the call

issei- well guys  y/n send his wife to open the gate for us..and ohh dear big brother sirzechs and and the rest was there also..

mr hyoudou-why did you call lord sirzechs a big brother??

issei-well dad technically i was chosen to be her fiance. and that is according to the devils law..since me and my master battle the phenex clan..

rias-ohh dad if you saw issei's dedication you will gonna collapse to see him..he even transform him self as a dragon..

mr hyoudou-he can do that also..

akeno-well father issei is a dragon now..and stronger than ever you even know..if that phenex didn't cheat during our fight issei can easily killed a n immortal phenex..

mr hyodou-well i want to see my boy what he can do..

momo-well my saji can also use  dragon also..though saji is not strong as issei..

mrs hyoudou- honey what momo chan said was true..

issei-well if you want to see me in a dragon form you better ask y/n about that.

mrs hyoudou-well i just gonna ask hm if she will allow..us to see their dragon form..

after several minutes vali arrive and  she open the gate 

vali-hello ma'am and sir you can go inside now y/n and the rest is expecting you..

mr hyoudou- thank you miss??

vali-ohh i'm valentina lucifer l/n i am the wife of  y/n..

mr hyoudou-huh! so young and married??!!!

vali-you better go now sir y/n is expecting you there..and sona was already there..

issei- hurry up dad!! y/n will gonna punish us for being late!!

vali-fufufufufu!! 

mr hyoudou-alright son..

after 5 minutes the team arrive at the house..

mrs hyoudou-wow he has a huge house!! i never saw this whe i pass here..

rias-well it was well hidden to any kind of enemy..now we should go and meet the others there..

issei and the rest -hai!!

after they disembark the they saw the leaders with y/n

rias- sorry we were late master y/n 

y/n-it's totally fine guys..and mr and mrs hyoudou  i would welcome you to my house..

mrs hyoudou-ahh sirzechs it's nice to meet you again..

sirzechs-indeed ma'am.

mrs hyoudou- ohh please young man just call us aunt.

sirzechs-alright aunt. and i would ike to thank you for taking my sister in your house.. and o this is grayfia you already meet her..but she is my wife ..

baraquiel-well mrs hyoudou i would like to thank you for taking care of my daughter here.

akeno-ohh father mother this is baraquiel himejima my biological father.

mr hyoudou-ahh it's finally good to see you sir.

mrs hyoudou- ahh mr baraqueil it was finally good to see you and i am sorry for your loss lord baraquiel.

baraquiel- how did you know about my wife's death?

mrs hyoudou-to tell you francly issei and the rest told me about you guys. that you are a supernatural being. and akeno told us about your past..

baraquiel-i see..and i really thank you guys for taking care of my daughter in my absence.

mr hyoudou-no worries sir akeno is really a good child..though she was a little bit naughty when it comes to my boy..

azazel-well expect it to be a fallen angel..and hello there mr and mrs hyoudou i am azazel a former arch angel and now a leader of the fallen angel faction..i am the commander of baraqueil..

mr and mrs hyoudou- nice to meet you sir..it's nice to meet you..my lord.

azazel-ohh please drop the formalities guys i am not fond of it..

michael-hello there children sir and madam..i am michael the arch angel i am the current leader of heaven.

irina-lord michael it was an honor to meet you again..

michael- irina my ace how was your school and why xenovia and asia was not here..

irina-well asia is guarding xenovia and rias provided them an apartment to stay.

michael-rias i should thank you for taking care of my exorcists..

rias-it's alright lord michael..being a gremory i take my lesson from my parents and my brother.

michael-ahh sirzechs you raise your sister very well.

sirzechs-it's no problem michael all we want is to get a peace 

michael-indeed..

sona-auntie this is my sister serafall leviathan..

serafall-hello there mr and mrs hyoudou i am the elder sister of sona-chan and thank you for looking over my sister during their visit into your house.

mr hyoudou- it's no problem young one..

sona- well actually uncle serafall is the same as lord sirzechs here she is also a leader in the underworld.

mrs hyoudou-oh my!! all of the leaders are so young!!  fufufufu

rias-anyway big brother i should request you to give us a bus to fit us all when we are going to train here??

sirzechs-aww my baby sister want's a bus well it should be done...oouuccchhh!! grayfia why did you hit me???

grayfia- well you embarass rias infront of his fiance's parent's

sirzechs-but -

grayfia-sirzechs?? what did i tell you last night??

sirzechs-aaawwww!!

grayfia- i'm sorry for my husband's antics master and lady hyoudou..

mr hyoudou-it's fine lady grayfia.. i use to do that when issei was young..

sirzechs-so ladies you should be ready for your warm up before you go on training..

azazel-well actually i plan to join them i need a warm up you to baraquiel you should join too.

baraquiel-fine..

grayfia-you should join too zechs also you too serafall you should go for a run..

michael-well i should join too but may i ask how many laps we should run??

y/n-actually guys you will run from here up to the whole town of kuoh!!!

the leaders-whaaatt!!!!

y/n- well you decided to join the kids..and remember rias and the rest isn't new in that routine..so you better beat them all..

rias-fufufufuf now big brother beat me in jogging..fufufufu

sirzechs-ohh your on sister..

serafall-yo-you mean the whole town!!!

sona-stop complaining sister and do what he said..

azazel-ohh i'm in for that..

michael-well i'm in too..

y/n-before i forgot no magic is allowed..

sirzechs and serafall-whaaat!!

y/n- well guys rias and sona did it during their training camp here..did you forget it??

sirzechs-ohh!! right i remember that..

rias-and we also wearing weights during our routine..

michael was shock to hear what rias said. even issei's parent's jaw was dropped.

mrs hyoudou-what kind of training you teach them??

y/n-well they will experience true hell in my training..so now go to your respected room and change..

mr hyoudou-wait they also have their own room??

y/n-yes they have their own room..even the leaders also have their own room here..

sirzechs-grayfia can you assist issei's parent's and michael and irina on their own room..

grayfia-please follow me masters and ladies.

michael-y/n thank you very much for your hospitality. and i am truly sorry for xenovia for her actions towards you

y/n- it's fine michael really. ohh before i forget you really have to turn asia as an angel she is really a sweet girl.

michael-about that y/n she belongs to my sister gabriel..

y/n-i see michael well it's good to hear it..remember michael train seriously what i told you was real.. vali told me about the terrorist plan it's better to be ahead before they attack us..we don't know what is their plan. i can't rely on great red all the time..

michael-indeed great red's power was really dangerous..so we will face them all. without great red.

y/n-indeed..so go now you need to change clothes and put some weight..on you..

michael-alright i'll see you

after several minutes

y/n-alright guys are you ready for your run??

vali-dear is it necessary to wear this weight??

y/n-darling you must wear it all the time..issei wear it all the time you know..

azazel-wait a minute?? since when are you two becomes a couple??

vali-for a while now!!

y/n-and she mark me already!!

azazel-what!! you and vali are married in accordance to a dragon law!!!

y/n-it was a shotgun marriage!! 

sirzechs-ho! ho! ho! azazel you loose t me and michael!!

azazel-what!! you and michael bet behind my back!!

baraqueil-better pay them up azazel..

azazel-fine!!!

sirzechs-it was your  idea to play a cupid on them!!

y/n-pay them up pops 

azazel-pops my ass y/n

y/n-you wan't me to manipulate your mind again and command yo to singing?? i can do that!!

azazel-let me do a practice more okay..but fine you better take care of my vali or else..

y/n-sheesh!! but it's fine with me..

kiba-well saji you lost pay me up!!

saji-fine...a lost is still a lost..

mr hyoudou-y/n can i request something??

y/n-what is it??

mr hyoudou- well can i see my son about his dragon form??

the leaders-whaaat!!!

sirzechs- uncle using that form can destroy the entire continent even us issei can kill us..

y/n-relax sirzech great red put a heavy barrier on it..i notice it during my inspection so it was cool to use their own dragon form.they need to use it from time to time. they need it in the future  we don't know the abilities of the enemy so it's better to put the element of surprise..

michael-i agree to y/n

serafall-i agree to it too. vali issei and saji is our ace fighter. we cant rely on y/n's ability for a long time. have faith to your brother in law he use their dragon form  during the fight and take note they are not suffered from any curse.

michael- have faith on the red dragon zechs..he is not alone this time..

sirzechs-sigh! alright..

y/n-alright mr hyoudou you have a go signal from the leaders. issei vali and saji you can use your dragon form but no ones gonna die understand!!

saji/iseei- alright.

vali-alright honey..we will be in the first match..

y/n-alright guys you can start running now go!!

the biblical faction starts to run leaving y/n issei's parents and grayfia.

y/n- mr and mrs hyoudou you are free to stay here at my house during their stay..i don't know about grayfia here.

mrs hyoudou- thank you so much young man..

y/n-your welcome..grayfia where is the room of issei's parents??

grayfia-well their room is besides issei's room. and about my stay knowing my husband he will stay here until monday..it was weekend also back at home..

y/n-alright..i bet he will stay here anyway..

grayfia-ohh vali said you need to prepare some liqour because the three of you will go on a drinking match..

y/n-how did vali-ohh nevermind..azazel told her about my habit.

mr hyoudou-are you also drinkinking??

y/n-yes sir.

mrs hyoudou-you ae still young and you are drinking??

y/n-well aside from michael and azazel i am technically older than any of you guys.

mrs hyoudou-ohh!! i forgot.

grayfia-well aside from drinking azazel challenge you to a singing contest..

y/n-since when did he told you about that rediculus challenge??!!

grayfia-well during they change their outfit..

y/n-sigh! that crazy fallen knows how to push my bottons..

mr hyoudou- well that was weird leaders they are.

grayfia-indeed master hyoudou. but you have to used to it and besides it was their only way to have fun after their hectic schedule.

mr hyoudou-indeed grayfia..i can understand you..being a leader is not an easy job.

grayfia-not only that lord azazel and my husband are the huge pervert too.

mrs hyoudou-ohh dear!! 

y/n-no wonder sirzechs approves issei and rias engagement..it's because both of them are huge perv.

grayfia-fufufu..get use to it master y/n.

y/n- i don't know why you married sirzechs.

grayfia-well that i easy..i already know sirzechs has a huge crush on me during the civil war. and i know he is always peeping on me that time. even azazel now about his habit. and every time we met we always fight for domince. i admit sirzechs is way stronger than me. to tell you guys sirzechs surpass the power of the original lucifer. and i am not even joking to you. that is why he is wearing his armor pads all the time.

y/n-wait a minute..that weird armor he wears-

grayfia-correct his armor pads is not ony a design it was also serve as his restrainer.

y/n-now i see..

grayfia-all his dress and uniform was made in a special fabric to restrain his own power..

mr hyoudou-is he really that strong..

grayfia-yes indeed..sirzechs is the first devil who surpass the original maou

mrs hyoudou-how about you lady grayfia??

grayfia-i was the same with serafall. my clan belongs to the terrorist clan we call it old satan faction. and i betray that clan for sirzechs sake

mrs-well grayfia you disowned your clan because you love sirzechs..and that is the power of love if you ask me..

grayfia-indeed..to tell you i really like sirzechs from the very beginning..and about my husband's antics i'm sorry about that well that is the nature of the gremories..he loves his sister dearly. even serafall love his sister dearly..

y/n-and i bet sona warned serafall to act like a leader infront of issei's parents.

grayfia-indeed...

mrs hyooudou-that was weird siblings

grayfia-you have no idea..serafall and sirzechs is a massive sis-con.

mrs hyoudou- fufufufu it was natural for that..rias and sona has a sister unlike my son.

grayfia-what about it??

mrs hyoudou- well before issei was born he. he has an older brother but luck is not on our side i was miscarried before issei was born.

grayfia-i'm sorry for that..

mr hyoudou-any way lady grayfia do you have a child??

grayfia- indeed i have..his name was millicas gremory.

mrs gremory-why he takes a gremory surname??

grayfia-well sirzechs was still a gremory he only takes a lucifer as a title..but still he was a gremory..

mr hyoudou- well that makes you a gremory??

grayfia-well not really. i am a lucifuge heiress  in original clan. in the underworld politics i can't take a gremory surname even i am married sirzechs. because my clan is the enemy of the gremory clan. when sirzechs bring me to their home his parents don't like me because i was allied to their enemy. but sirzechs fight his parents for me. don't get me wrong his parents is not really bad..they accept me as their own when i married sirzechs.

y/n-wow what a love story you have got..rather than mine..

mr hyoudou-what about you y/n..

mrs hyoudou-it was a shotgun wedding..

grayfia-fufufuf well vali is also a dragon and when she found out that you are more stronger than her. well she will gonna submit her self to you..expect it from a female dragon holder..

mr hyoudou-supernatural politics is more crazier than human politics.

grayfia-indeed..

mrs hyoudou-what about your son which looks he takes up??

grayfia-well he got his looks and hair to the gremories and his powers is combined with mine and sirzechs.

mrs hyoudou-what is your specialties? in power??

grayfia-i am a master in ice power unlike serafall ice power mine is made in pure ice..

y/n-ehh serafall is also a ice user??

grayfia-yes..but her strongerst power is water magic..she always using ice magic  all the time..

y/n-i can use ice magic..

grayfia- i heard it when rias writes her report about the incident..unlike mine yours is more in destructive ice power..

y/n-well it was one of my strongest mutation magic called piercing cold. i use my extra mutation skill.

mr hyoudou-well y/n if you are not a human nor supernatural what are you really??

y/n-well i am a mutant..and i have a unique skills that can defeat supernaturals like sirzechs and the rest..and i am a master in all kinds of sword fighting style. and i can lift curse and i can do exorcism rituals. and i am also a master in alchemy..to keep it short i am all around guy that supernatural wants.

mrs hyoudou-honey y/n is also a spawn of the dragon god. and he is also the slayer of the local monster in kuoh..so in overall y/n is the ultimate ruler at kuoh..

y/n-oh no..even though i make all the decision but rias and sona still own the  kuoh town..i just follow their orders also..out of respects..i just make a decision all the time because unlike me.rias and sona still young..and that is the order from their siblings..so basically i am babysitting both of them until they are ready to make a decision for their selves.

grayfia-indeed..

y/n-if i am not around rias and sona takes over the decision making..i was busy monster hunting all the time.

grayfia-anyway we should prepare for their breakfast..i bet when they arrive here they are extremely hungry.

mrs hyoudou-well running all around the town is not easy..

mr hyoudou-how about you y/n if you run all over the town how many laps can you make??

y/n-well probably i can do 20 laps non stop. in just 2 hours

mr hyoudou and mrs hroudou jaws drop.

grayfia-and he even have weights on him i bet??

y/n-yep!! well unlike you guys i don't have a power like you..but my magic is unque.. well expect that because i have a superhuman strength i have faster metabolism..

mrs hyoudou-whaat??

Grayfia- trust me he isn't lying..he is more superior than us.

Y/n- not really i am a boundary between humans monsters and supernaturals..

Mr hyoudou- so it's a win win situation.

Y/n- yes..i can slay humans and i can slay supernaturals..

Grayfia- we are lucky that you are in both side.

Y/n- yes....

Mrs hyoudou- you can slay humans?? Aside from monsters??

Y/n- yes i slay plenty humans..but don't be afraid it was in the past..i don't generaly slay humans unless they threaten me..as for monsters well i don't slay sentient monsters..

Mr hyoudou- why not??.

Y/n- some monsters eants to live like humans  they also want to live peacefully..but humans try to fight them or slay them..so monsters have the right to defend their teritory that is why you should avoid going to the forest if you ask me..because i didn't killed all the monster there 

Grayfia- so basically you give them a teritory for them??

Y/n- yes..that is why the forest is my turf. I am the only one can go there to check the monsters there didn't attack humans.

Grayfia- what kind of monsters you found there and leave them alone.

Y/n- well a troll..it's a type of monster  that taken a form of a humanoid rock
And out of all the monster. They are the only ones who can speak. So i live them alone. Trolls are not really a dangerous monster. But when they get provoke they will gonna kill you and gonna cook you. So if you will gonna encounter a troll just keep calm and talk to them nicely.

Grayfia-understood. 

Mrs hyoudou- come on lets prepare some food..

Grayfia- ler's go to the kitchen.

Y/n- well i'm gonna go to warm up.

Mr hyoudou- honey i'll help you 

Meanwhile

Azazel- huff hufff huff!! This is harder than i thought!! Huff huff huff!!

Michael- huff!! Huff!! Indeed azazel!! No wonder they are strong!! Zechs how are you holding??

Sirzechs- huff! Huff!! Huff!! I'm fine michael!! Huff!! Sister how are you able to jog like this??.

Rias- well at first we are the same as you guys but  we jog everyday..

Sirzechs- huff! Huff!! So you take your run everyday!! Ever since your training begin that time??

Rias- yeah big brother. Now you experience our routine.

Michael- how many laps can you make

Rias- we can do 5 laps lord michael.

Michael- huff!! Huff!! I wonder how is irina doing??

Issei- irina is running fine lord michael i know that girl is still full of energy..

Sirzechs- same goes for serafall.

Akeno- come on dad ylu can do it!!

Baraqueil- akeno take it easy i am not young anymore..

Issei- we should take some rest for a while.

Azazel- finally!!  My feets is killing me!!

Michael- well you are old now azazel....

Azazel- i'm not that old. Hey where is serafall??

Sirzechs- she is with sona?? You know that girl..

Rias- you know big brother you should exercise regularly you are not gettinf younger..

Azazel- you know she is right we are not getting younger..and besudes we are already beaten by 2 girls.

Michael- how can you say that??

Sirzechs- well those two girls who had brown and pink hair is not a member of supernaturals like us..

Michael- you mean to say.

Azazel- they are humans michael..the brown haired girl is murayama issei's neighbor and his future harem member and katase their friend...

Sirzechs- how do you know that azazel??

Azazel- i am a genius zechs fufufu..well before our fall i am a member of the watchers.

Michael- true..

Azazel- aside from that i am a school teacher.

Michael- ypur a teacher now??

Sirzechs- well azazel came to me before if he can do a teacher's job so i agree..

Michael- i am not surprise to that. Because before azazel fall he always teach gabriel when she is a child.

Azazel- though i am at fault why i fall hahaha. Well atleast now we are getting peace for good.

Sirzechs- good. There is no point in war you know..it affects many people..

Michael- true...

Sirzechs- rias how many laps can we do??

Issei-well we are almost getting finish..only two blocks away and we go back home..

Akeno- guys is i saw xenovia and asia??

Issei- what are they doing??

Rias- i think they are jogging??

Asia- hello rias?! Oh thank you for taking us in by here??

Xenovia- what are you doing here devil?!

Azazel- careful now sge is not the only devil around here human..

Xenovia- fallen what are you doing here..

Azazel- woah!! Woah! I am not just any fallen you know. But either way..take look under you who is sitting on the gutter.

Asia- lord michael! And lord??

Sirzechs- lucifer my dear child.

Asia- oh!! Sorry lord lucifer.

Sirzechs-fufufufu it's totaly fine asia..but may i ask why are you two here so early??

Asia- we are in jogging lord lucifer  there is nothing we can dowhile we are here.

Sirzechs- such a sweet girl. Hey michael you should get her before i can get asia.

Michael- sorry to burst your bubbly sirzechs..asia belongs to gabriel now.

Sirzechs- relax i'm just joking.

Asia- what are you doing here my lords.

Azazel- well asia we are jogging now. We need to get strong for the future to come..

Asia- oh!! I see it now.

Sirzechs- clever girl..no wonder gabriel will turn her into her saint..

Michael- indeed..may i ask something zechs.

Sirzechs- sure.

Michael- can asia and xenovia go to your school??

Sirzechs- sure there is no problem..as long as they wont cause any trouble..and as for miss xenovia..she should distant her self from y/n..i read the reports from rias and azazel.

Michael- indeed..but thanks anyway zechs.

Sirzechs- anyway do you know tge white dragon emperor is with us??

Michael- i did..

Sirzechs- not only that! The grand daughter of your elder brother was here too??

Michael- well azazel is the elde-!! Wait a minute are you talking about??

Sirzechs- yes!!

Xenovia- what is lord lucifer talking about???

Michael- he is talking about my eldest brother..

Xenovia- who??

Michael- lucifer morningstar.

Xenovia- who was he??

Asia-really xenovia??

Michael- now! Now asia..xenovia lucifer morningstar is the first arch angel being created followed by azazel  and me..and the youngest was gabriel..and lucifer is the first fallen angel and the original devil king before sirzechs..

Asia- sigh!

Micahel- lucifer becomes a devil because he wants to become a god..but father wont allow that so he decide to rebel against us..

Asia- and lord michael fought lord lucifer that lead to his fall..

Michael- correct asia. I admit elder brother is very strong. He is the perfect angel among us..but his pride lead him to becomes a devil and created a 72 pillar.

Sirzechs- but the first lucifer may be my king. But i don't like the way he rules the underworld. That is why i created the new satan faction to fight the old satan faction.

Azazel- yeah! I remember that civil war..and that is the day you met your wife..

Sirzechs- fufufufu..yeah i remember that time i secretly sneaking into my camp when i was still a war general..

Michael- eh!!

Azazel- michael grayfia is a general of the old satan faction..everytime they met grayfia and sirzechs will fight in the morning..and in the evening sirzechs!! Peeping grayfia when she is in the bath!!

Sirzechs- oi!! How did you know that!!

Azazel- i have my sources. Fufufu.

Sirzechs- anyway!! What i mean is michael..the grand daughter of your big brother is indeed with us..

Michael- what??!! Wha was she??

Sirzechs- a girl with long silver hair..

Michael- vali!!

Azazel- who is the other girl with silver hair??

Sirzechs- well michael i guess you have a grand niece or grand daughter for your self..hahaha

Azazel- her full name is valentina lucifer..and that makes you her uncle if i am not mistaken. Or you are her grandfather.

Michael- impossible!!

Sirzechs- well michael accept it or not it was true.  I was also shock to learn it too..

Azazel- sigh! It was true michael and in fact i am the one who raise her..and i knew she was the host of albion.

Michael- how did you meet her??

Azazel- i found her out skirt of the grigori battered and bruiced..until she told me that she told me that she was abused by rezivm..her father sacrifice him self in order for them to escape and her mother is no where to be found.

Sirzechs- i fight with rezivm before if i knew what he did to her grandchild i shouldn't spare him..

Azazel- we have our chance zechs..i know how strong you are..

Michael- i forgot how strong you are zechs??

Sirzechs- well not to be rude michael. I surpass the first king of hell. That is why all my uniform and dress was made in special fabric. To supress my power..

Michael- ahh!! Well atleast you are a man in peace..

Sirzechs- true...

Azazel- not to forget you married grayfia during your crowning ceremony..fufufu

Sirzechs- wow even that you knew..

Michael- well no one escapes azazel zechs..even my secrets he knew..

Sirzechs- haha anyway we should train as hard as we can.. we cant rely to y/n's ability all the time..

Azazel- well that is true..fufu i know he is strong but his power is still limited..

Xenovia- so basically he is weak??

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

14.8K 272 21
(y/n) (l/n) was a powerful blood hunter, wizard, and rogue. He was a prince that's family got killed. The enemy was too powerful for him, and he felt...
69.5K 1.1K 13
When he was alive Y/N was one of the most ruthless arms dealers, cold and violent with his subordinates when they didn't complete a job or to anyone...
83.3K 1.3K 81
Descended from a powerful and ancient warrior race, Y/n is the last of his kind. After a deadly encounter with a fallen angel, Y/n will be forced to...
52.7K 1.7K 18
(Y/n)'s got a unknown past with many surprises. When she goes to a Black Veil Brides concert she became a hype women for them and lives with them. Th...