bohemian // kamishiro rui x r...

By niokaa

!! NOT UPDATING ANYMORE, OLD !! .ೃ࿐ bohemian - a socially unconventional person, especially one who is invol... More

Intro / info !
𝐩𝐨𝐜𝐤𝐲 . . ?
𝐦𝐚𝐢𝐝 ?
𝐞𝐰! 𝐦𝐞𝐝𝐢𝐜𝐢𝐧𝐞, 𝐠𝐫𝐨𝐬𝐬.
𝗰𝗼𝗿𝗿𝘂𝗽𝘁 .
𝗰𝗼𝗿𝗿𝘂𝗽𝘁 .
𝗸𝗮𝗯𝗲𝗱𝗼𝗻𝗲𝗱 ?
𝗰𝗵𝗼𝗽𝘀𝘁𝗶𝗰𝗸𝘀 ? 𝗱𝗼𝗻'𝘁 𝗸𝗻𝗼𝘄 𝗵𝗼𝘄 𝘁𝗼 𝘂𝘀𝗲 '𝗲𝗺 .
holy shat, THANK YOU
𝐦𝐚𝐥𝐟𝐮𝐧𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 .
𝐜𝐨𝐫𝐫𝐮𝐩𝐭 . (𝐚𝐥𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐧𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐯𝐞 𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠)
THANJK YOU WTF
𝐠𝐚𝐦𝐞𝐫 .
𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐨𝐝𝐬 𝐬𝐮𝐜𝐤, 𝐈 𝐡𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐦.
𝐠𝐚𝐦𝐞𝐫 .
𝐠𝐚𝐦𝐞𝐫 .
A/N
wahtib the flippgihng hell
𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐨𝐝 𝐜𝐚𝐧 𝐬𝐮𝐜𝐤 𝐚𝐬𝐬. 𝐈 𝐡𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐦! 𝐰𝐡𝐲 𝐝𝐨 𝐰𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐧 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐦 𝐚𝐧𝐲𝐰𝐚𝐲?
𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐛𝐞𝐥𝐨𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐨 𝐦𝐞 𝐧𝐨𝐰 .
𝐦𝐚𝐫𝐫𝐢𝐚𝐠𝐞 .
[ きみわできないよ ]
𝐰𝐨𝐰, 𝐚 𝐳𝐨𝐨 𝐞𝐱𝐡𝐢𝐛𝐢𝐭. 𝐈 𝐡𝐨𝐩𝐞 𝐦𝐲 𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐝 𝐝𝐨𝐞𝐬𝐧'𝐭 𝐠𝐞𝐭 𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐰𝐞𝐝 𝐛𝐲 𝐚 𝐠𝐢𝐫𝐚𝐟𝐟𝐞.
𝐩𝐮𝐥𝐥𝐞𝐝 𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐨 𝐚𝐧𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐥𝐝 !
HOLY CRAP
𝐚 𝐛𝐞𝐭 𝐭𝐨 𝐩𝐥𝐚𝐲 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐟𝐞𝐞𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬.
𝐚 𝐫𝐞𝐮𝐧𝐢𝐨𝐧.
𝐧𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐧𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐦𝐚𝐫𝐞.
happy advance birthday to rui !
something
𝐫𝐚𝐢𝐧.
𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐩𝐲 𝐛𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐡𝐝𝐚𝐲!
𝐚𝐩𝐨𝐜𝐚𝐥𝐲𝐩𝐬𝐞.
𝐚𝐩𝐨𝐜𝐚𝐥𝐲𝐩𝐬𝐞.
𝐩𝐨𝐜𝐤𝐲?
question
𝐣𝐞𝐚𝐥𝐨𝐮𝐬𝐲.
server
𝗮𝗹𝗼𝗻𝗲?
𝐞𝐧𝐞𝐦𝐢𝐞𝐬?
𝐯𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐚𝐢𝐧.
𝐩𝐢𝐜𝐤 𝐮𝐩 𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐬.
𝐯𝐚𝐦𝐩𝐢𝐫𝐞.
𝐯𝐢𝐨𝐥𝐢𝐧.
important !!
𝐬𝐢𝐜𝐤.
𝐟𝐚𝐫𝐞𝐰𝐞𝐥𝐥.
Hiatus
important !! please read.

𝐭𝐡𝐮𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐦𝐬 & 𝐥𝐨𝐮𝐝 𝐫𝐚𝐢𝐧.

4.9K 86 445
By niokaa

 rui x gn reader !

concept  ? - you're at home and its around 7 pm, doing whatever you are doing. though a loud thunder erupted your night. you weren't usually scared of thunder, although this one was louder than the other ones you usually hear. damn. you're even alone. uh oh. but will you stay alone for the whole night?

>>>>>

hm. you were just doing your project that you had to pass soon. you got hungry and craved something. something sweet. you stood up, stretching your body. you had been working on this project for almost 2 hours already. it was hard but you're progressing.

you opened your door to go to the kitchen. once you arrived at the kitchen you opened the fridge. oooo a crepe cake that you and rui got this morning.

you haven't eaten it yet and decided to eat it later. you haven't eaten it yet. and you craved something sweet anyway. you grabbed the cake, grabbed a fork, and something to drink on the way back to your room.

settling down your stuff at your desk, you started to eat. a short break won't hurt anyway. you grabbed your phone and decided to text your boyfriend, Rui.

- in text  -

cutie patootie
yo pretty boy, wyd?

rui
hey, im just finishing up something. wbu?

cutie patootie
whats with my name :sob:

rui
its cute right

cutie patootie
why a potato or something though.

rui
why not anyway ill come home, I heard that a thunderstorm is coming. ill be there soon.

cutie patootie
alright, stay safe love.

rui

thank you, sweetheart. ill be there as soon as possible.

rui
bye sweetheart, love you too ('▽'ʃ♡ƪ)

back in normal pov -

hm, waiting is boring but hey he's coming over anyway. you took a bite from your crepe cake.

BANG

oh shit. that startled you and made you drop your phone on the ground. that was an oddly loud thunder.

yikes.

you're just going to stay where you are and hope that rui arrives sooner. uh oh. it's raining, really hard. I hope that rui brought an umbrella since it started to rain quite hard. you didn't want him to get sick.

DING DONG

oh, that must be rui. you were scared to sit up, though you dont want him to get wet by the rain. hurrying up, you ran to the door where your doorbell rang.

opening your door, you saw Rui. thank god he had an umbrella.

"come in, i dont want you to get sick out there."

he chuckled at you, closed his umbrella, and headed inside.

"lets go to my room."

"ho? are u saying that we should do something in your bedroom?"

"shut it, rui."

he giggled. wow. okay, I won't lie his giggle is cute and it felt like heaven hearing it.
you yanked his arm and started to head to your room. where you previously were at. opening the door, you basically got startled. hearing another of the loud and booming thunder. in response, you hugged rui. as if he can protect you from the thunder. rui's response was to hug you back.

"scared?"

"maybe."

"pff."

"don't laugh at me. the thunder is loud."

"hm, that is true."

the man started to move, going to your bed. in response to this action you moved wherever he went as well.

you fell on your bed, and so did rui. though he fell on top of you. head at the crook of your neck.

"This is relaxing."

"yeah, not when thunder is here."

he laughed at your comment, then proceeded to flip you, making you on top of him.

"wow, real smooth rui."

"pff. I felt bad that I was on top of you."

"hm. you weren't that heavy anyway."

rui placed his hand onto the back of your head and the other at your waist, lifting you a bit where you can stuff your face onto his neck. in response, you nuzzled your face onto his neck.

"I love you, cutie patootie."

"don't call me that. but love you too pretty boy."

he giggled at you.I guess thunderstorms and rain aren't that bad whenever rui is around. damn, I kinda want it to rain more often.

- bonus -

rui also kissed your head. stroking your hair to make you slowly drift onto dreamland.

"feeling sleepy?"

"mm..."

"hm. sleep well darling, i love you, sweet dreams."

and soon, you closed your eyes and fell asleep with rui.

-----

okay yeah, that's that, please tell me what your thoughts are and if there are any typos or grammar mistakes, apologies for that !

and sorry if its short !

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

63.8K 1.6K 24
𝖒𝖎𝖘·𝖋𝖎𝖙 /ˈ𝖒𝖎𝖘ˌ𝖋𝖎𝖙/ 𝖆 𝖕𝖊𝖗𝖘𝖔𝖓 𝖜𝖍𝖔𝖘𝖊 𝖇𝖊𝖍𝖆𝖛𝖎𝖔𝖗 𝖔𝖗 𝖆𝖙𝖙𝖎𝖙𝖚𝖉𝖊 𝖘𝖊𝖙𝖘 𝖙𝖍𝖊𝖒 𝖆𝖕𝖆𝖗𝖙 𝖋𝖗𝖔𝖒 𝖔𝖙𝖍𝖊𝖗𝖘...
4.4K 244 13
❝𝙁𝙡𝙪𝙛𝙛𝙮...❞ - 𝘐𝘯 𝘸𝘩𝘪𝘤𝘩 𝘢 𝘩𝘶𝘮𝘢𝘯 𝘴𝘶𝘯𝘴𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘦 𝘮𝘦𝘦𝘵𝘴 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘱𝘦𝘳𝘱𝘦𝘵𝘶𝘢𝘭𝘭𝘺 𝘪𝘳𝘳𝘪𝘵𝘢𝘵𝘦𝘥 𝘓𝘰𝘳𝘥 𝘚𝘦𝘴𝘴𝘩𝘰�...
28.9K 652 43
☆A book that features one shots of Tsukasa Tenma x reader. ☆Reader is gender neutral/ male
105K 1.3K 50
[ ෆ ] - 𝐯𝐚𝐫𝐢𝐨𝐮𝐬 𝐩𝐫𝐬𝐤 𝐨𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐭𝐬 ━━♡ what time is it, my heart? i'm lost. - read first chapter for the warnings/infos ! - book is cur...