𝐒𝐄𝐋𝐅𝐈𝐒𝐇 | 𝐀. 𝐖𝐈𝐋𝐃...

By peachyhxlland

┍━━━━━━┑ ⠀⠀𝐎𝐍𝐆𝐎𝐈𝐍𝐆 ┕━━━━━━┙ ❝ 𝐁𝐮𝐭 𝐈 𝐜𝐚𝐧'𝐭 𝐛𝐞 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐲𝐨𝐮 '𝐜𝐚𝐮𝐬𝐞 𝐈 𝐠𝐨𝐭 𝐢𝐬𝐬𝐮�... More

𝗦𝗘𝗟𝗙𝗜𝗦𝗛
𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗥𝗔𝗖𝗧𝗘𝗥𝗦
➛⠀𝟬𝟭 | 𝗥𝗨𝗡𝗔𝗪𝗔𝗬𝗦
➛⠀𝟬𝟮 | 𝗚𝗥𝗔𝗖𝗜𝗘𝗟𝗔
➛⠀𝟬𝟯 | 𝗔 𝗪𝗜𝗖𝗖𝗔𝗡 𝗙𝗨𝗡𝗘𝗥𝗔𝗟
➛⠀𝟬𝟰 | 𝗔 𝗡𝗘𝗪 𝗛𝗢𝗠𝗘
➛⠀𝟬𝟱 | 𝗔𝗟𝗘𝗫'𝗦 𝗡𝗘𝗪 𝗝𝗢𝗕
➛⠀𝟬𝟲 | 𝗙𝗜𝗚𝗛𝗧𝗜𝗡𝗚 𝗧𝗜𝗡𝗔
➛⠀𝟬𝟳 | 𝗦𝗔𝗩𝗜𝗡𝗚 𝗠𝗢𝗟𝗟𝗬
➛⠀𝟬𝟴 | 𝗦𝗘𝗘𝗜𝗡𝗚 𝗔𝗡 𝗢𝗟𝗗 𝗙𝗥𝗜𝗘𝗡𝗗
➛⠀𝟬𝟵 | 𝗖𝗟𝗘𝗔𝗡𝗜𝗡𝗚 𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗛𝗢𝗦𝗧𝗘𝗟
➛⠀𝟭𝟬 | 𝗧𝗘𝗔𝗠 𝗣𝗥𝗔𝗖𝗧𝗜𝗖𝗘
➛⠀𝟭𝟭 | 𝗥𝗘𝗦𝗖𝗨𝗜𝗡𝗚 𝗔𝗟𝗘𝗫
➛⠀𝟭𝟮 | 𝗔𝗟𝗘𝗫'𝗦 𝗥𝗘𝗔𝗟𝗜𝗭𝗔𝗧𝗜𝗢𝗡
➛⠀𝟭𝟯 | 𝗧𝗢𝗣𝗛𝗘𝗥
➛⠀𝟭𝟰 | 𝗧𝗢𝗣𝗛𝗘𝗥'𝗦 𝗕𝗔𝗥𝗚𝗔𝗜𝗡
➛⠀𝟭𝟱 | 𝗕𝗘𝗙𝗥𝗜𝗘𝗡𝗗𝗜𝗡𝗚 𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗦𝗧𝗥𝗔𝗡𝗚𝗘𝗥
➛⠀𝟭𝟲 | 𝗕𝗔𝗖𝗞 𝗔𝗧 𝗔𝗧𝗟𝗔𝗦 𝗔𝗖𝗔𝗗𝗘𝗠𝗬
➛⠀𝟭𝟳 | 𝗧𝗢𝗣𝗛𝗘𝗥'𝗦 𝗖𝗢𝗡𝗙𝗘𝗦𝗦𝗜𝗢𝗡
➛⠀𝟭𝟴 | 𝗖𝗨𝗧𝗘 𝗟𝗜𝗧𝗧𝗟𝗘 𝗕𝗨𝗡𝗡𝗬
➛⠀𝟭𝟵 | 𝗖𝗔𝗥 𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗦𝗘
➛⠀𝟮𝟬 | 𝗥𝗨𝗡𝗔𝗪𝗔𝗬𝗦 𝗩𝗦 𝗧𝗢𝗣𝗛𝗘𝗥
➛⠀𝟮𝟭 | 𝗛𝗨𝗥𝗧𝗙𝗨𝗟 𝗪𝗢𝗥𝗗𝗦
➛⠀𝟮𝟮 | 𝗔𝗗𝗔𝗠'𝗦 𝗛𝗘𝗟𝗣
➛⠀𝟮𝟯 | 𝗟𝗘𝗙𝗧 𝗢𝗨𝗧
➛⠀𝟮𝟰 | 𝗝𝗢𝗡𝗔𝗛'𝗦 𝗣𝗟𝗔𝗡
➛⠀𝟮𝟱 | 𝗔 𝗡𝗘𝗪 𝗣𝗟𝗔𝗡
➛⠀𝟮𝟲 | 𝗝𝗢𝗡𝗔𝗛'𝗦 𝗦𝗛𝗜𝗣
➛⠀𝟮𝟳 | 𝗞𝗜𝗟𝗟𝗜𝗡𝗚 𝗝𝗢𝗡𝗔𝗛
➛⠀𝟮𝟴 | 𝗥𝗢𝗠𝗔𝗡𝗧𝗜𝗖 𝗪𝗜𝗟𝗗𝗘𝗥
➛⠀𝟮𝟵 | 𝗗𝗔𝗬 𝗢𝗙𝗙
➛⠀𝟯𝟬 | 𝗟𝗜𝗩𝗩𝗜𝗘
➛⠀𝟯𝟭 | 𝗗𝗔𝗥𝗜𝗨𝗦' 𝗞𝗜𝗟𝗟𝗘𝗥
➛⠀𝟯𝟮 | 𝗦𝗟𝗘𝗘𝗣 𝗢𝗩𝗘𝗥
➛⠀𝟯𝟯 | 𝗧𝗥𝗜𝗖𝗞𝗘𝗗
➛⠀𝟯𝟰 | 𝗜𝗥𝗥𝗔𝗧𝗜𝗢𝗡𝗔𝗟
➛⠀𝟯𝟱 | 𝗕𝗘𝗧𝗥𝗔𝗬𝗔𝗟
➛⠀𝟯𝟲 | 𝗔𝗥𝗖𝗔𝗡𝗡𝗔 𝗔𝗡𝗗 𝗔𝗪𝗢𝗟
➛⠀𝟯𝟴 | 𝗖𝗛𝗢𝗜𝗖𝗘𝗦 𝗔𝗡𝗗 𝗢𝗙𝗙𝗘𝗥𝗦
➛⠀𝟯𝟵 | 𝗗𝗥𝗘𝗔𝗠𝗪𝗔𝗟𝗞𝗜𝗡𝗚
Quick Note!

➛⠀𝟯𝟳 | 𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗣𝗥𝗢𝗣𝗛𝗘𝗖𝗬

193 12 0
By peachyhxlland

While taking a stroll through the city, Wanda came across someone distributing some free clothing and other supplies to those in need. The Maximoff twins were given the pleasure of going outside by HYDRA while you weren't allowed to come with them since you were too young. You were promised by Wanda and Pietro that a gift would be waiting for you when they returned. From the free clothing being distributed, Wanda chose an oversized red jacket. She accepted it and quickly expressed her gratitude to the kind soul, who was giving away free clothing and other goods.

"You know, I thought you were going to give (Y/n) another DVD sitcom." Wanda heard Pietro chuckling beside her. "It's always sitcom, sitcom between you two."

Wanda snapped her head towards her older twin brother, offended. "Why? Do you have anything against sitcoms?"

Pietro raised his hands up immediately defensively. "Ah, easy there, sis. I have nothing against them."

Wanda nodded in contentment before continuing to walk while Pietro walked beside her and picked up a few things randomly along the way. Suddenly, Wanda stopped when she heard a voice. 'Go to the forest... and seek for my voice, dear.'

"What is it?" Pietro asked worriedly as he stepped in front of his younger twin sister.

Wanda looked back at Pietro and shakily breathed. "You didn't hear that?"

"I hear guns firing in the distance."

"You didn't hear a woman's voice?"

Pietro's expression fell as he stared down at Wanda. "You're hearing her again in your head, aren't you?"

Wanda deeply sighed as she looked down. "It's not like I can stop it."

"What did she say?'

"She told me to go to the forest."

"You're not serious about going."

"Maybe this is the way she can stop. By following her for once in my life."

Pietro pressed his lips together in hesitation. "Fine, but I'm coming with you."

Wanda shook her head and pressed her hand on Pietro's chest. "I need you to stay. For (Y/n). If something happens to me, I need you to be there for her. We both promised to protect her at all costs."

Pietro stared at Wanda for a minute before nodding. "Okay." He pecked his twin sister's forehead and gave her a reassuring smile. "Come back to us quickly, okay? You know how worried (Y/n) can get."

Wanda returned the nod before making her way into the woods. She walked around the woods in search of the person she was meant to meet. "Hello?" She softly called out as she narrowed her eyes, trying to see anyone or anything in the dark forest. "I was told to come to the forest to see someone."

Wanda turned around when a twig snapped. Wanda raised her palm to create a ball of red plasmic energy over her head to use as a source of light when she couldn't find anything or anyone. She spun around once more and continued to follow the voice in her head. Wanda stopped dead in her tracks when she spotted someone munching on a couple of grapes while sitting against a tree. "You did seek for me." The woman smirked.

"Who are you?" Wanda asked and stepped back cautiously.

"Oh, you know me already, dear." The woman stated as she dusted her hands off after finishing her grapes. "You called me a few names before: The Voice in my Head, The Bitch in my Head, and the list goes on." She chuckled. "But the name's Arcanna."

Wanda gave her a look as she continued to step back. "What do you want from me and why won't you stop bothering me in my mind?"

"Trust me, I wouldn't have communicated to you in your mind if it wasn't for my boss," Arcanna replied as she rolled her eyes in annoyance after mentioning her superior. "She's the one who wants to talk to you, but sadly, she couldn't."

"You still didn't answer my first question."

Arcanna circled around Wanda for a bit before stopping in front of her. "I want your magic."

Wanda furrowed her eyebrows in bewilderment. "Excuse me?"

"No, not want. I need your magic," Arcanna repeated. "I also want the Staff of One, since we both know you have no clue what that is."

When Arcanna started pacing around her again, Wanda kept an eye on her. For a split second, she became aware that Arcanna was having something dark purple covering her fingertips all the way up to her knuckles. "Why do you want my magic if I don't have one."

Arcanna's cackle startled the red-headed young woman. "Ah, silly girl." Arcanna sighed. "My boss wants your power, but I'm taking it first. It's better to surrender your magic to someone who has more knowledge about it."

"Let me guess... you?"

"Exactly!" Arcanna exclaimed. "If you keep your magic, you'll fulfill a prophecy you never want to come true and you'll never get to see Pietro and (Y/n) ever again."

The idea of losing the only family she still had caused Wanda's eyes to widen in terror. Following Wanda, Arcanna came to a stop and leaned in close, putting her hands on her shoulders. "Your soul has always been damned from the beginning, Wanda. So you have no choice but to surrender the chaos magic to me."

°•○●○•°

You screamed out loud as Arcanna slowly used a spell to cut your arm open, torturing you. "You're making this harder for yourself, dearie." Arcanna let out a fake sad sigh. "All you have to do is surrender your magic to me."

Endless tears trickled down from the corner of your eyes as you looked at Arcanna with pure resentment. "Fuck... you..." You breathed out.

You were restrained by Arcanna before she began to torment you into giving her control of your powers. Now that you think about it, it all kind of blurred together because it all went up too fast. Before utilizing her magic to cut you numerous times all over your body, Arcanna clicked her tongue. You cried out in exhaustion and hung your head low. Arcanna rolled her eyes and started to treat your wounds. "I can do this all over again until you give up."

You scoffed as you spat out your blood. "Then I guess we'll be here for eternity." You slowly lifted your head to face Arcanna. "Because I'm not giving any single drop of my powers to you."

Arcanna slightly faltered when she heard an accent slipping through. "Your Sokovian accent comes and goes, huh?" With her finger resting on her chin and a thoughtful hum, Arcanna circled you while gazing at you. "You're a strong and stubborn one, I'll give you that. A tough nut to crack. No wonder why my son liked you so much."

'Is Adam in this plan? Did he betray me?'

"And before you could exaggerate yourself, my son doesn't know any of this." Arcanna quickly replied as if she read your thoughts. "He doesn't need to know."

You dared not to speak as you only glared intensely at her. Arcanna snorted. "That's a cute little glare. You see, (Y/n), I am done being reasonable. So I went to the torture method right away with you."

Arcanna stopped in her tracks as she stopped in front of you. "I think I was already being reasonable before. I've messed up your mind too much, huh?"

Your eyebrows furrowed in anger. "That was all you?"

Arcanna shrugged. "Can't take all the credit, toots." She chuckled as she crossed her arms. "I'm simply a messenger to le Fay's messages for you. I may have added a few words in your mind because I get too excited or I like being dramatic. Basically, I'm her mailman and voice in your little mind while she's, well, trapped."

'Who's le Fay?' You asked in your thoughts.

"I stopped for a little bit to try and make an illusion of Pietro for you."

You shook your head in disbelief. "Th-That was you too?"

"A bit realistic, huh?" Arcanna triumphantly sniggered while flicking her wrists back and forth as you fell to the ground as a result of the bindings dissolving. By using a spell to bring back a memory you were having trouble recalling, Arcanna transformed the space into something else. "I'm taking you back to your past, (Y/n). I hope you like field trips."

As you feebly got to your feet, you were overcome with a searing ache all over your body. Knowing that you will only experience more anguish after this, you shook the ache away. "And what if I don't want to?"

Arcanna glanced back at you. "It's either you know your past or get tortured again, missy."

As you turned to glance around, you were startled to see the door open to reveal a doctor who was about to help a mother give birth to her unborn child. The woman was in labor.

"Oh, yeah," Arcanna whispered. "This is the first time you've seen your mother."

"Mama...?" You gasped as you stared at the woman in disbelief. Your head snapped to the side when you saw the woman's husband coming to her side. "Papa? But I thought..."

"You thought he was dead?" Arcanna stifled a laugh. "Sweetie, you never heard anything from your real family and you were only fed with gossip and lies around your hometown."

You kept a close eye on the woman as she gave birth to her child, who seems to be you. Your father gave your wife several kisses on the side of the head as your mother exhaled in relief at seeing you alive and well. Your heart sank in realization as two kids entered the room. "Those two look like..."

"Wanda and Pietro?" Arcanna smiled at you. "I guess now you know who your family is."

Compared to Wanda and Pietro, the woman who was your mother had a quite different appearance. Arcanna noticed your confusion. "Their mother died and the father married another woman, which is your mother."

"You're gonna have a baby sister!" You heard your father's excited exclaim to his two kids. Wanda and Pietro were eager to meet their little sister despite the fact that they were aware of your partial family ties to them. When the doctor announced that your mother needed to be moved to another room, the twins were soon taken out of the room.

You followed them while experiencing both numbness and an overwhelming sense of emotion. Arcanna drew you back just as you were going to reach out to your father. "Okay, that's enough. On to the next trip."

You blinked your eyes in perplexity as Arcanna started to change the setting yet again. "Wait, if Wanda and Pietro were my half-siblings, what the hell happened and why was I separated from my real family?"

"Oh, that's simple," Arcanna answered. "Being in a war zone of a country isn't all that great. A bomb landed on your home, killing your parents. Luckily for you kids, Wanda saved the three of you unknowingly. Unluckily, though, you were separated from your siblings. You found each other again anyway in your time in HYDRA."

Arcanna's calm tone annoyed you since you had to tolerate the horror of everything she said. You lost your parents and you got separated from your siblings. You snapped your head at Arcanna as you take in the surroundings of the new location. "So is this what you wanted? Bringing me to the past to know my real family and then torture me again after?"

Arcanna stared at you for a moment before cackling causing you to slightly jump. Looking back at you, Arcanna brought her hand to her chest. "I want to know when and how Wanda gave all of her power to you, dearie. That little red witch was too much of a coward to fulfill her prophecy in the Darkhold."

You blinked twice. "Darkhold?"

"It's a spellbook and the book of the damned," Arcanna stated as a scene rolled out in front of you and her, however, she paid no mind as it was only a flashback of you and Wanda in a room. "Your sister has an entire chapter devoted to her in the Darkhold."

You looked at Wanda and your younger self watching a sitcom in your sister's room while Pietro was trying to solve a Rubik's cube. You heard your own giggles from your past self when you watched a funny character on the screen, causing Wanda and Pietro to melt in joy to see how happy and adorable you were.

Arcanna looked down at your past and younger self and cracked a smile. "You're a cute child, huh? No wonder why your siblings are so protective over you."

"What's the prophecy?" You asked suddenly, catching Arcanna off guard for the first time. "What was my sister's prophecy?"

"It is the Scarlet Witch's destiny to end the world. She is forged, not born. She does not require an incantation or a coven." Arcanna replied. "She will either conquer the universe or annihilate it."

You stared at Arcanna as she changed the setting again of her room to revisit your past once more. "Your sister was the Scarlet Witch, yet even in her final moments, she was unable to fulfill her prophecy."

-•-°-•-°-☆

Just a quick note: Wanda and Pietro's parents died when they were 10 years old in MCU but in this fanfiction, I changed it. For this fanfic, the Maximoff twins' mother died when they were 10 and the father survived, meeting another woman and having another child, you. Soon, Wanda and Pietro's father died along with his new wife when the twins are 12 years old.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

273 10 9
"𝓐𝓷𝓭 𝓲𝓼𝓷𝓽 𝓲𝓽 𝓘𝓻𝓸𝓷𝓲𝓬, 𝓭𝓸𝓷'𝓽 𝔂𝓸𝓾 𝓽𝓱𝓲𝓷𝓴? ♥" In which an unsuspecting Kurapika finds a wild girl, who probably has an addictio...
9.8K 197 11
If you've followed me for a long time, then you know there's a ⚠️smut warning⚠️ ✨Enemies to lovers✨ 🔥slow burn🔥 ⚠️smut⚠️
263K 8.8K 59
𝘈𝘡𝘜𝘙𝘌 ── ⁱⁿⁿᵒᶜᵉⁿᵗ ᵇˡᵘᵉ ᶜᵒˡᵒʳ, ᵇᵘᵗ ʰᵒˡᵈˢ ᵈᵉᵉᵖ ᵖᵒʷᵉʳ ʷⁱᵗʰⁱⁿ; ᶜᵃⁿ ᵉⁱᵗʰᵉʳ ᵇᵉ ʸᵒᵘʳ ˢᵃˡᵛᵃᵗⁱᵒⁿ ᵒʳ ʸᵒᵘʳ ᵈᵉˢᵗʳᵘᶜᵗⁱᵒⁿ. ᗢ 𝙱𝙾𝙾𝙺 𝙾𝙽𝙴 𝙾𝙵 𝚃𝙷𝙴 𝙰𝚉�...
23.5K 861 20
*Gender Neutral Modern Reader* ✄┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈ "You don't need to do anything special to become amazing, You are already amazing, Trust me." You're...