𝐒𝐄𝐋𝐅𝐈𝐒𝐇 | 𝐀. 𝐖𝐈𝐋𝐃...

By peachyhxlland

┍━━━━━━┑ ⠀⠀𝐎𝐍𝐆𝐎𝐈𝐍𝐆 ┕━━━━━━┙ ❝ 𝐁𝐮𝐭 𝐈 𝐜𝐚𝐧'𝐭 𝐛𝐞 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐲𝐨𝐮 '𝐜𝐚𝐮𝐬𝐞 𝐈 𝐠𝐨𝐭 𝐢𝐬𝐬𝐮�... More

𝗦𝗘𝗟𝗙𝗜𝗦𝗛
𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗥𝗔𝗖𝗧𝗘𝗥𝗦
➛⠀𝟬𝟭 | 𝗥𝗨𝗡𝗔𝗪𝗔𝗬𝗦
➛⠀𝟬𝟮 | 𝗚𝗥𝗔𝗖𝗜𝗘𝗟𝗔
➛⠀𝟬𝟯 | 𝗔 𝗪𝗜𝗖𝗖𝗔𝗡 𝗙𝗨𝗡𝗘𝗥𝗔𝗟
➛⠀𝟬𝟰 | 𝗔 𝗡𝗘𝗪 𝗛𝗢𝗠𝗘
➛⠀𝟬𝟱 | 𝗔𝗟𝗘𝗫'𝗦 𝗡𝗘𝗪 𝗝𝗢𝗕
➛⠀𝟬𝟲 | 𝗙𝗜𝗚𝗛𝗧𝗜𝗡𝗚 𝗧𝗜𝗡𝗔
➛⠀𝟬𝟳 | 𝗦𝗔𝗩𝗜𝗡𝗚 𝗠𝗢𝗟𝗟𝗬
➛⠀𝟬𝟴 | 𝗦𝗘𝗘𝗜𝗡𝗚 𝗔𝗡 𝗢𝗟𝗗 𝗙𝗥𝗜𝗘𝗡𝗗
➛⠀𝟬𝟵 | 𝗖𝗟𝗘𝗔𝗡𝗜𝗡𝗚 𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗛𝗢𝗦𝗧𝗘𝗟
➛⠀𝟭𝟬 | 𝗧𝗘𝗔𝗠 𝗣𝗥𝗔𝗖𝗧𝗜𝗖𝗘
➛⠀𝟭𝟭 | 𝗥𝗘𝗦𝗖𝗨𝗜𝗡𝗚 𝗔𝗟𝗘𝗫
➛⠀𝟭𝟮 | 𝗔𝗟𝗘𝗫'𝗦 𝗥𝗘𝗔𝗟𝗜𝗭𝗔𝗧𝗜𝗢𝗡
➛⠀𝟭𝟯 | 𝗧𝗢𝗣𝗛𝗘𝗥
➛⠀𝟭𝟰 | 𝗧𝗢𝗣𝗛𝗘𝗥'𝗦 𝗕𝗔𝗥𝗚𝗔𝗜𝗡
➛⠀𝟭𝟱 | 𝗕𝗘𝗙𝗥𝗜𝗘𝗡𝗗𝗜𝗡𝗚 𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗦𝗧𝗥𝗔𝗡𝗚𝗘𝗥
➛⠀𝟭𝟲 | 𝗕𝗔𝗖𝗞 𝗔𝗧 𝗔𝗧𝗟𝗔𝗦 𝗔𝗖𝗔𝗗𝗘𝗠𝗬
➛⠀𝟭𝟳 | 𝗧𝗢𝗣𝗛𝗘𝗥'𝗦 𝗖𝗢𝗡𝗙𝗘𝗦𝗦𝗜𝗢𝗡
➛⠀𝟭𝟴 | 𝗖𝗨𝗧𝗘 𝗟𝗜𝗧𝗧𝗟𝗘 𝗕𝗨𝗡𝗡𝗬
➛⠀𝟭𝟵 | 𝗖𝗔𝗥 𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗦𝗘
➛⠀𝟮𝟬 | 𝗥𝗨𝗡𝗔𝗪𝗔𝗬𝗦 𝗩𝗦 𝗧𝗢𝗣𝗛𝗘𝗥
➛⠀𝟮𝟭 | 𝗛𝗨𝗥𝗧𝗙𝗨𝗟 𝗪𝗢𝗥𝗗𝗦
➛⠀𝟮𝟮 | 𝗔𝗗𝗔𝗠'𝗦 𝗛𝗘𝗟𝗣
➛⠀𝟮𝟯 | 𝗟𝗘𝗙𝗧 𝗢𝗨𝗧
➛⠀𝟮𝟰 | 𝗝𝗢𝗡𝗔𝗛'𝗦 𝗣𝗟𝗔𝗡
➛⠀𝟮𝟱 | 𝗔 𝗡𝗘𝗪 𝗣𝗟𝗔𝗡
➛⠀𝟮𝟲 | 𝗝𝗢𝗡𝗔𝗛'𝗦 𝗦𝗛𝗜𝗣
➛⠀𝟮𝟳 | 𝗞𝗜𝗟𝗟𝗜𝗡𝗚 𝗝𝗢𝗡𝗔𝗛
➛⠀𝟮𝟴 | 𝗥𝗢𝗠𝗔𝗡𝗧𝗜𝗖 𝗪𝗜𝗟𝗗𝗘𝗥
➛⠀𝟮𝟵 | 𝗗𝗔𝗬 𝗢𝗙𝗙
➛⠀𝟯𝟬 | 𝗟𝗜𝗩𝗩𝗜𝗘
➛⠀𝟯𝟭 | 𝗗𝗔𝗥𝗜𝗨𝗦' 𝗞𝗜𝗟𝗟𝗘𝗥
➛⠀𝟯𝟮 | 𝗦𝗟𝗘𝗘𝗣 𝗢𝗩𝗘𝗥
➛⠀𝟯𝟯 | 𝗧𝗥𝗜𝗖𝗞𝗘𝗗
➛⠀𝟯𝟰 | 𝗜𝗥𝗥𝗔𝗧𝗜𝗢𝗡𝗔𝗟
➛⠀𝟯𝟱 | 𝗕𝗘𝗧𝗥𝗔𝗬𝗔𝗟
➛⠀𝟯𝟳 | 𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗣𝗥𝗢𝗣𝗛𝗘𝗖𝗬
➛⠀𝟯𝟴 | 𝗖𝗛𝗢𝗜𝗖𝗘𝗦 𝗔𝗡𝗗 𝗢𝗙𝗙𝗘𝗥𝗦
➛⠀𝟯𝟵 | 𝗗𝗥𝗘𝗔𝗠𝗪𝗔𝗟𝗞𝗜𝗡𝗚
Quick Note!

➛⠀𝟯𝟲 | 𝗔𝗥𝗖𝗔𝗡𝗡𝗔 𝗔𝗡𝗗 𝗔𝗪𝗢𝗟

177 13 0
By peachyhxlland

Alex came back to the mansion empty-handed in the middle of the night, and grumpily headed towards his room. He took a quick look u
p at your room before entering his own. Before he sat down on his bed and pondered over the choices he had made over the past few days, his fingers briefly gripped his table. He removed his green jacket and gave it a long, thoughtful look as he thought back to what you had said earlier.

"I won't stop you, fine. But don't talk to me until you finally come to your senses."

'I mean... I did come to my senses earlier. Can I talk to her now?' Alex asked himself in his thoughts before looking outside to see your room. He laid down on his bed, thinking deeply as to what to do next. Alex huffed. 'I don't want to sleep while she's mad at me.'

He learned from his father that a couple should never go to sleep while they're angry or upset at each other. He's not mad at you but he knows you're mad at him.

Immediately after sitting up, Alex left his room and headed for the stairs while leaving his jacket unzipped. In order to keep the crew from waking up, he made his best not to make any noise. He entered your room stealthily and gently knocked. "(Y/n)?" Alex softly called out. He leaned his head on your door and sighed. "Look... I'm sorry, okay?"

"She's not there." Alex heard Nico's tired voice from behind. Nico had her arms crossed when he turned around to face her. "She still hasn't come home."

"Why?" Alex asked.

Nico shook her head while putting on a poker face to conceal her worry. "Don't know. We can't really contact her since..."

"We don't have any burner phones..." Alex finished, silently cursing to himself. "If she ever comes home... can you tell her I'm sorry?"

Nico raised her eyebrows. "I'm not getting involved in your problems with your girlfriend, dude. Do it yourself."

Alex slightly chuckled until his face fell in realization. "Wait what?"

Nico stared at Alex for a moment before gasping. "Oh, yeah." Nico lightly laughed. "I forgot to mention that (Y/n) told everything to me. Can't believe you two are actually together."

"Why?"

"Because there's a possibility of you becoming my brother-in-law." Alex gave Nico a playful eye roll when she put her tongue out and pretended to be disgusted. "And that means I get to see your face almost every day. Oh, come on."

"That's hurting my feelings, Nico." Alex chuckled together with Nico.

Nico sighed. "Look, go talk to (Y/n) in the morning. I'm tired as hell to deal with you right now." When returning to her room to sleep, she gave Alex a quick wave. Before heading back downstairs to get some rest, Alex sighed as he cast a glimpse towards your door.

°•○●○•°

"I'm not going to the store to buy seven bloody bottles of wine, mum." Adam sternly stated to his mother as he crossed his arms. "We're here to look for (Y/n)'s sister not to celebrate."

"Oh, we are, Adam. After all of this is over."

"What is there to celebrate?"

You could see Adam and Arcanna talking quietly in a room a few feet distant from you. While you were focusing on the photos and yellow flowers that were in front of you, Adam cast a quick glance your way. The head-shaking Arcanna let out a sigh. "Adam, you're giving me a headache right now."

"Is it Dad's birthday? Or your anniversary?"

Arcanna grabbed Adam's arm and yanked him towards her. "You know well that your father doesn't care for us. Now, I don't know why you became so stubborn about buying seven bottles of wine."

Adam furrowed his eyebrows in bewilderment. "Because you want me to make a purchase at a shop in the other town."

"Because I like it better than the ones here."

Adam wanted to respond to the argument, but he kept quiet. He sighed in defeat since he lacked the energy to debate with his mother about some wine. "Fine," Adam grumbled. Arcanna smirked and watched Adam leave before approaching you. "(Y/n), dear!"

"Yeah?" You stood up straight and faced Adam's mother.

"I would like to show you something. Would you care to join me?"

You looked for Adam, but he was nowhere to be found. When Arcanna saw that you were searching for her son, she smiled at you. "Oh, don't you worry about Adam. I gave him some errands that he needs to complete." Arcanna took hold of your shoulders and pushed you into a room gently while grinning. When Arcanna entered the room, the door was already locked, so you couldn't turn back to look outside.

As you turned to look around, you noticed that the chamber was stuffed with antiques and that the vines and roots on the walls were dark. A symbol-filled image with the name 'RUNES' was also evident.

As you continued to study the image, you became aware of a mirror and discovered a woman peering back at you in it while donning the identical tiara you always wear when you overuse your powers. When she looked directly into your eyes, you flinched, but you quickly turned around to see Arcanna's appearance have changed. "What is going on, Arcanna?" You asked.

"You have no idea how long I waited to finally meet the third Maximoff."

The voice of Arcanna eventually became familiar to you as if she turned the spell off to conceal her real voice. You exhaled and took a step back. As soon as Arcanna noticed the awareness in your eyes, her smile turned instantly sinister. "Remember me now?"

"Y-Your voice..." You stuttered. "The voice in my head..."

You felt as though you were being lifted up and dragged toward Arcanna when all of a sudden your feet and wrists were shackled together. Arcanna halted you right in front of her without any hesitation. When Arcanna raised her arm, you could see the same psychic energy surrounding her hand that you did, but it was yellow instead of blue. Her fingers were covered with black substances which you have never seen before.

Arcanna smiled sinisterly. "Lovely to finally meet you, dear."

°•○●○•°

"Anything?" Chase worriedly asked, waiting for Alex to say something helpful about Gert's condition. While you were gone yesterday night, Gert and Old Lace became really ill, and this morning they are still feeling terrible.

Alex sighed. "Well, according to WizMD, she's either got mercury poisoning or Parrot Fever. Which I'm pretty sure only affects birds, so probably not that?"

"No, though maybe that," Chase stated as he walked towards Alex. "Because theropods have a lot of bird-like characteristics. Gert and I have been debating this for a while."

Chase sighed heavily while Alex stared up at him. "Look, Chase, it's gonna be okay." He tried to reassure his friend.

"Is it? Because the most important person in the world to me is in pain and..." Chase sucked in a deep breath. "Look, I wouldn't be saying this unless I was desperate, but you're the smartest one here. I need your help."

Alex nodded as he fixed his eyeglasses. "I get it. I'll keep searching."

"Thanks. Seriously."

While Alex continued to look for a way to assist Gert, Chase sat down on his bed. Alex took a quick look at his second monitor, which displays a map of Los Angeles. Alex sighed. "If it helps... I know how it feels." He told Chase, causing the blonde-haired teen to look at him. "Thinking that you're doing the right thing, and royally screwing up."

Chase stared at Alex for a moment before looking down at the ground. "I appreciate your empathy, but that shit you pulled with AWOL was really not cool."

Alex turned around so he could fully face Chase. "I just wanted to make our parents pay." He explained, making Chase lift his head and look at him. "Instead, I made a deal with the wrong guy, I ended up losing a friend, the girl that I really like won't even talk to me, and I pissed everybody off. Again." He sighed once again. "I want to look like I know what I'm doing out here, but I don't."

Chase nodded, understanding and agreeing with Alex's statement. "Me neither. It sucks."

Alex stifled a laugh before patting Chase's knee and turning around to get back on his work. "At least you get to blow stuff up sometimes."

"Yeah, I do like that part." Chase glanced at Alex's other green that was showing Los Angeles' map and security cameras. "Still looking for her?"

Alex cast a small look at the other screen before nodding. "I can't tell if she ran away because of me or something bad happened to her. Either way, I'm looking for her. I shouldn't have let her go with that Adam."

"Do you know what his last name is?"

"No, but I got a picture." Alex closed a window on his computer and clicked Adam's picture in his files. Chase leaned in to get a better look at Adam's face. "Holy shit, that's Adam Locke."

Alex blinked in confusion. "Who?"

"The dude who has shady parents? Yeah! I mean, come on. His father was hawking mirrors on the streets one day, and the next day he and his family suddenly found themselves obscenely rich. My parents found it difficult to believe. How come you never heard of him before?"

Alex glared at the image of Adam until Chase tapped him on the shoulder. "Hey, hey, look." Chase pointed his finger to Alex's other monitor, seeing you in the security footage. "That's (Y/n) and Adam, right?"

Before Alex could react, he and Chase were alerted by an alarm that went off in the mansion. "What is that?" Chase asked out loud.

"Motion sensors!" Alex exclaimed as he hurriedly muted the alarm. "I set up some WizCams around the hostel for security. What tripped it?"

"Maybe Molly went outside to find Old Lace some leaves?"

"Molly's right here," Molly stated as she poked her head out so Chase could see her. Molly and the others made their way to Alex's room as Alex projected the security feed onto the wall to see who was outside. A number of vehicles were spotted driving in the area. "Who's that?" Nico asked.

When they recognized the cars, Karolina panicked. "What do we do? They're gonna find us."

"Not if they can't see us," Nico replied as she turned around. "Oh, fuck." She stopped in her tracks. "(Y/n) isn't here to use her powers. I'll do it myself then." She rushed up to her room to get the Staff of One. Nico stopped by the stairs and activated the staff. "Camouflage!"

In order to prevent AWOL and his soldiers from discovering an entrance or a route inside, the hill that was formerly covered in windows vanished instantly, along with the door. When Alex saw AWOL and his guys exiting their cars, he gasped in shock. "How'd he find us?"

Suddenly, AWOL yanked Livvie out of his car. Chase scoffed and shook his head in disappointment, glaring at Alex. "Livvie gave us up."

Alex shook his head. "No..."

AWOL conversed with Livvie until one of his men yelled for him to reveal the WizCam he had discovered concealed in the bushes. As AWOL stared at it, Chase sighed. "Great. You didn't want to hide the cameras a little better?" He questioned Alex.

"If they know we're in here, why aren't they trying to get in?" Karolina asked as she glanced worriedly at Nico.

"They can't see the entrance with Nico's spell up. They don't want to come in blind. It's safer for them to try to get us to come out." Alex explained.

"We have to provoke him," Chase suggested. "You had to bring Livvie back here."

Karolina shook her head. "She wouldn't be doing this if those guys weren't forcing her."

"Or maybe she did it as a payback—since Alex betrayed her."

"Look, you can hate me all you want, but Livvie didn't do anything wrong," Alex argued. "She's only mixed up with AWOL because of our parents!"

"We have to get her out of here!" Molly intervened.

"How?" Chase asked. "We're trapped down here with no phones and no one to call even if we had 'em. Gert and Old Lace, they're sick. (Y/n) is still missing. I mean, we're on our own here. How do we save Livvie if we can't even save ourselves?"

-•-°-•-°-☆

Fun fact! Agatha Harkness was supposed to be Adam's mother, but I changed it into Arcanna Jones (a sorceress in comics).

As much as I love Agatha, I want to try other characters. However, Arcanna does act a little bit like Agatha in this book since I really don't know much about her in the comics so please don't hate me :')

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.5K 112 18
In memory of Technoblade They/them pronouns TW: cussing, blood, killing/death, alcohol, fire, weapons, fighting, discrimination/racism(?), kidnapping...
33.4K 805 21
You had just recently moved to America from the UK for a fresh start since your family and most of your friends hated you. It wasn't your fault; you...
273 10 9
"𝓐𝓷𝓭 𝓲𝓼𝓷𝓽 𝓲𝓽 𝓘𝓻𝓸𝓷𝓲𝓬, 𝓭𝓸𝓷'𝓽 𝔂𝓸𝓾 𝓽𝓱𝓲𝓷𝓴? ♥" In which an unsuspecting Kurapika finds a wild girl, who probably has an addictio...
6.1K 305 13
"There's just something about you" he said looking at me, almost like he could see my soul "Something about me?... it's the chase Elliot, you'll g...