The Bully Turned Boss

By crystalmallow

There was no single soul in this town or next to it, or another next to it wanted to hire me. Why? Because... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Author note
Chapter 13

Chapter 4

8.6K 327 13
By crystalmallow

Rosaline Gray POV

A shiver runs through my spine when I hear a male raspy voice. A voice that a demon uses to lure his victims.

The deep voice which dares you to commit a sin. Which uproot your darkest desires and fantasies. Wrenches your heart, tenses every muscle present in your body.

F*** get a grip Rose...

" Hi Mr. Kinn, it's really an honor to meet you in person." I hear Mrs. Williams purr in her slurry tone.

" It's a pleasure to meet you Mrs. Williams. Please have a seat." Shit. Now I wonder what he looks like in person.

Like hell, I will ever get a chance to meet him.

" ...Would you like a drink or something? "

" No thank you, Mr. Kinn. I learnt you requested my name for the project. "

" Do you have your portfolio, Mrs. Williams?"

" Yes. Yes. "

I hear the sound of flipping pages, for minutes. The dead silent ambience makes me restless and nervous. Weird. Even though I'm not present, my gut feels ill.

" Hmm well to be frank Mrs. Williams your many previous projects are so-so, but your last four projects are...fabulous. I wonder how you got these sudden out of the box ideas from."

What the...

Mr. Kinn's sharp edge voice rattled me, almost making my phone slip from my fingers. A bead of sweat trailed down my neck by his question, even though he was talking to Mrs. Williams.

His calloused voice gave me chills, as if he could see through me, my secrets.

Wait, does he know?

No. It's impossible. Mr. Reed being the CEO himself, never knew about it, then why would a person we met for the first time discover it? Highly impossible.

I must be delusional.

" I umm...I.." I could feel Mrs. Williams shutter. Of course anyone would. I bet his presence and personality must be devilish and predatory.

The devil that descends directly to kill its target.

" What are you nervous for, Mrs. Williams? I'm glad at least it's late than nevertheless. You have no idea how much I anticipated the person who designed 'The Ritz-Carlton' . That's my favourite project you have worked on, Mrs. Williams. "

He chimed, but to me rather sounding welcoming, it seemed darker and grim. Or it's just me who's imagining things since his guards give me mafia vibes.

I don't know, his tone is affecting me way too much. I feel lightheaded.

" Haha, it's my favourite too Mr. Kinn. " She leaves a cracked nervous laugh. I could estimate by her tone, she sensed the danger too.

Mr. Kinn must be a hazardously manipulative and a dangerous man.

I don't want to work here, please let's go Mrs. Williams

"Are you sure you are okay, Mrs. Williams? How about I get you a glass of water? " He said, surprisingly in a worried tone, perplexing me by his sudden mood change.

" Yes, please." Mrs. Williams croaks.

I look around, as my throat feels dry and itchy too. But all I see is posh people walking around. The guard who escorted me, still present. His eyes eerily trained on me.

A suspicious, calculative expression marred in his scary face.

Huh?

Why is he still here?

Why is he looking at me as if I'm a thief or something? Actually I could see many people passing by, giving me weird looks.

I shift awkwardly towards the exit, societal anxiety rearing up.

Sadly, people who exuded money and power think differently and are treated differently. If you fail to dress like them and act like them, you will be treated as a pest, an exile.

I hate being treated like this. They make me feel like I should have never been born at all.

" Please be comfortable with me, I didn't mean to be rude. " Mr. Kinn's voice distracts me, making me stop where I was. His soothing worried tone, weirdly calming my anxiety.

How can a person I haven't even met, elicit this kind of reaction from me?

" I'm really a fan of your works, in fact if the circumstances were right I would've definitely married you for such great talent. "

I choke under my breath. My heart almost leapt out of my chest, for what I just heard. My cheeks burn as if he's talking directly to me and not Mrs. Williams.

This person....this person is a natural flirt!

" Oh my, haha you flatter me Mr Kinn. " Mrs. Williams chuckles. Something flares in me, I'm not sure if it's jealousy or frustration. The unfairness boiling inside me.

I can't even live the life which is meant for me. My body, my soul feel tied up, with no escape or whatsoever.

When will this sorrow end? I'm sick and tired of my pathetic life.

" If you have impressed my mother, you must be really something. It's really hard to impress her, Mrs. Williams and you did it. She's the one who insisted on your name for our resort project. "

" Infact, I want to offer you to be our resort's personal executive designer. I'm willing to pay thrice the salary what your company provides or more, Mrs. Williams. If you agree, I can arrange it right away. If and only if you wish that is, no pressure."

The f***!

Thrice the amount??

I wipe the drool off my face, how badly wishing to stand in her place, without any fear or regret. If and only if Wolff enterprises hadn't blacklisted us..

" Oh dear, I'm truly touched by your offer Mr. Kinn, but sorry I'm loyal to my company sir. My hobby has always been being able to work in a variety of fields and projects. It will be hard to just concentrate on the resort solely. "

Tsk. What a drama queen she is. Mrs Williams clearly knows she can't do a shit without me, here. The Reed design is the only safe hub to keep her secret safe and sound. She just doesn't want any trouble.

Otherwise she has no boundaries when it comes to greediness.

" Hmmm. It's sad that our company can't have a dedicated person like you. Now, how about we discuss the resort project, Mrs. Williams? "

" Oh yes, definitely sir. "

Ouch!

Somebody dashed my shoulder, making my phone jump out of my hand. Shit. Did I hit a hard wall or something!?

" The f***! Look where you walk, cheap stake. You are blocking my way. " I hear a mean, shrill voice.

A talk, perfect body, golden goddess hair, and the most porcelain complexion I'd ever seen, wrapped completely in Chanel from head to toe, stood glaring at me.

If her looks could kill, I would be dead by now.

I bend down to collect my now cracked phone. F***. My phone is dead now, it's totally black. A web of cracks formed all over the screen. Ah, from where I'm going to get the money to fix this now.

I groan internally.

" Excuse me, where's the staff! What is a beggar doing here? Whom and all do you let in the resort!? " The mean girl yells gathering attention.

Great, I'd literally been here less than five minutes and I'd already been knocked on my ass by those scary looking guards and now getting snapped by one of the mean girl.

" It was you who wasn't looking and dashed into me, I was just standing near a pillar. " I muttered under my breath sighing, tapping my dead phone.

"What the f*** did you say, bottom-feeding slag? I came in the way? Such a pride for a freeloader like you. " She pushed me, making me stumble.

It takes every ounce of my sanity, but I refuse to engage any more. I had enough. She isn't worth it. So I ignore her, like she's some piece of shit to me.

I try to move, but she blocks my way. What is her problem!?

" Isn't it you dirty rags who fall down to the feet of rich people like us, begging. Just look at you, I even wonder if you are a thief, a pickpocket thief. Who knows? "

I grit my teeth. It's harder to bridle my temper in. I'm about to tell this woman where to shove her opinions, she snaps her finger like she's signalling someone.

" Looks like we have a thief here. Check her. " Shock flit my face, her words rendering me speechless.

F***ing rich kids.

" I'm. Not. A. Thief. You are misunderstanding me. " I break each syllable with venom.

Suddenly two staff members surround me and to my dread they attack my things, snatching it from me and throwing it down the floor.

What the hell!

" I said I'm not a thief! What are you doing with my things!" I yelled trying to stop them.

My drafts!

" You are not a thief? Don't make me laugh. With that reputation like yours, how can someone like you be in an exotic resort...which is obvious you cannot afford of?"

How should I tell her, I'm actually the one who will work on the interior designs of this exotic resort. F***ing hell. I'm also not supposed to be here along with Mrs. Williams.

"What's the matter? Cat got your tongue? I knew it the moment I encountered you. You. Definitely. Don't Belong. Here."

They littered my belongings, scattering my sketch pens, color pencils, drafts of paper everywhere on the floor.

"No! What are you doing!? You'll ruin my drafts! " I shriek out, trying to stop them. My cheeks flushed by the unwanted whispers and attention.

" Check her each and everything, don't leave a single thing." She grins wickedly enjoying my humiliation. I could hear many laughing along with her.

What the hell is this girl's problem? What have I ever done to her? Did rich people really hate the poor that much?

I feel like crying but I hold my tears back. These sickly animals don't deserve my tears. I need to hold back in.

" What is happening here? " My eyes catch the platinum blonde hair of the most beautiful boy I've ever seen. He's taller, and has broad shoulders.

He looks as though he has never done hard labour in his whole life. His utterly fair and smooth skin is proof to that. He definitely looks like a pampered model.

Who is this guy?

He raises one of his eyebrows at me, his fingers just slightly tucked into his pockets. I flush even more red, cursing myself for staring at him.

" What else...I caught a scammer lurking here. Who even let her in." The mean girl scoffs, glaring at me as if I'm a pathetic being.

" How many times I have to tell you I'm not a scammer." I hissed at her.

" Ma'am we found nothing valuable but a bunch of pens and drafts. " One of the staff drawls.

"Ha. It's not even a day coming back from overseas, you already caught yourself a peasant? " The platinum blonde guy sighs.

Peasant?

What's wrong with these people here? Are everyone in this resort, rich assh*les?

" What do you mean, just look at her! She's a f***ing thief, she must be definitely plotting something!" The mean girl yells. Geez. What is her goddamn problem!

" Calm the f*** down Liz. You're just over stressing yourself. Let the staff handle it. It's not our duty to clean up the trash but theirs. Let's go. " The blonde guy drawls as he pulls her along but she gives me narrowed glare.

That's it? They are just going to leave without asking sorry for the mess they created? F***ing rich jerks. I don't want to work here. This place is way too f***ed up.

I groan and bend down to pick up my things and my now crumbled drafts.

" Miss Morris, young master is here. " The staff informs Liz or whatever her name is.

" Speaking of the devil, he's here, my dear twin sister. " The blonde boy chuckles, pushing her ahead.

Young master? As as in the owner of this exotic resort?

The person Mrs Williams had a meeting with!?

I turn around and lift my head up, my jaw drops. I blink my eyes twice trying to ensure if I was seeing him right.

F***. It wasn't Mr Kinn I heard on my phone. I misheard his name. He was no Kinn.

It is Kyng. Kyng f***ing Wolff. The sole heir of a multi billion dollars worth empire of none other than Dylan Astor Wolff. My enemy.

☆゚.*・。゚
A/n: Thank you for reading 🧡

Please vote comment and share.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

15.4K 1.5K 14
Saylor Rascow I never expected to fall in love. But I fell. I fell hard for him. Little did I know I was falling in love with a monster. And when th...
1.5M 66.4K 45
He needed sex, I was there. He needed a submissive woman who came running when he called, I was available. But when I needed him the most, he neglect...
5.8K 156 18
Desperate for money, 24 year old Lillian Wright works the night shift, dancing for the lustful eyes of sleazy men at a local strip club just to pay t...
442K 11.7K 24
"stop! you can't touch me in this way. It's inappropriate " she spoke out as his hand slip inside her shorts. "why baby girl? aren't you the same gir...