๐๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ ๐…๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ || ๐‡๐š๐ซ...

By _min_monrach_

What if the Potter family survived the killing curse? Peter Pettigrew was sent to Azkaban when evidence was p... More

๐๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ ๐…๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ
๐‘ช๐’‰๐’‚๐’‘๐’•๐’†๐’“ || 1
๐‘ช๐’‰๐’‚๐’‘๐’•๐’†๐’“ || 2
๐‘ช๐’‰๐’‚๐’‘๐’•๐’†๐’“ || 3
๐‘ช๐’‰๐’‚๐’‘๐’•๐’†๐’“ || 4
๐‘ช๐’‰๐’‚๐’‘๐’•๐’†๐’“ || 5
๐‘ช๐’‰๐’‚๐’‘๐’•๐’†๐’“ || 6
๐‘ช๐’‰๐’‚๐’‘๐’•๐’†๐’“ || 7
๐‘ช๐’‰๐’‚๐’‘๐’•๐’†๐’“ || 8
๐‘ช๐’‰๐’‚๐’‘๐’•๐’†๐’“ || 9
๐‘ช๐’‰๐’‚๐’‘๐’•๐’†๐’“ || 10
๐‘ช๐’‰๐’‚๐’‘๐’•๐’†๐’“ || 11
๐‘ช๐’‰๐’‚๐’‘๐’•๐’†๐’“ || 12
๐‘ช๐’‰๐’‚๐’‘๐’•๐’†๐’“ || 13
๐‘ช๐’‰๐’‚๐’‘๐’•๐’†๐’“ || 14
๐‘ช๐’‰๐’‚๐’‘๐’•๐’†๐’“ || 16
๐‘ช๐’‰๐’‚๐’‘๐’•๐’†๐’“ || 17
๐‘ช๐’‰๐’‚๐’‘๐’•๐’†๐’“ || 18

๐‘ช๐’‰๐’‚๐’‘๐’•๐’†๐’“ || 15

435 15 3
By _min_monrach_

"And you wonder why I liked going over to the Kings for a break!" Blake yelled back at his mother, Elizabeth was used to Blake and his mom arguing mostly when they were on a call "Oh yeah! Then maybe you need parenting advice from Elizabeth's parents because you're a pretty shitty parent!" Blake yelled, Elizabeth just kept looking through the mail, she smiled when she saw a letter from Reggie.

"Oh go suck off your boyfriend!" Blake yelled before taking a breath in and going back to give his attention to Elizabeth "Right, George invited you to stay at their place for a week?" Blake asked after him and his mother stopped arguing "Yeah, his letter came in two days ago" Elizabeth replied, looking in the kitchen drawers for a pair of scissors before yelling out to her mom where they were at.

"Well are you going?" Blake asked as Elizabeth ripped open the envelope with the scissors before pulling out the paper inside "I'm still thinking if I should accept the offer..." Elizabeth replied, her mom and step-mom assumed her and George were dating, Elizabeth for sure choked on her cereal when they asked her that.

"Well if you do go, please use protection" Blake teased and Elizabeth scoffed "I'm fifteen Blake" Elizabeth replied and Blake laughed on the other side of the phone "Elizabeth I started having sex when I was fourteen, I see no problem with that" Blake said and Elizabeth rolled her eyes, she was not going to have sex with George, mostly when his family was in the house.

Elizabeth heard yelling on Blake's side of the call before hearing a loud sighing coming out of his mouth "I have to end our conversation short because somebody just doesn't know when to shut up!" Blake said, raising his voice towards the end of his sentence which Elizabeth ended up hearing more yelling.

They told each other bye before ending the call, Elizabeth and Blake never showed it at Hogwarts but they cared about each other deeply. The two had a closer bond behind closed doors, Blake was the more chaotic one between the two while Elizabeth was the calm one and kept them out of trouble.

Elizabeth finally decides to read Reggie's letter, her eyes read through the front page of the paper, a smile grew on her face seeing how much fun Reggie is having in Hawaii with his family and Sasha. She saw how happy the two were but she also saw how it affected Blake seeing the two.

Eli! You should have come to Hawaii! It's more beautiful in person but I'm definitely sending lots of photos! Sasha also said hi! Did you know Sasha could surf?! Because I didn't and I was mind blown when I first saw her, I think I fell in love with her even more:,)

Also I got your letter yesterday and I say go to the Weasleys Eli, nothing is holding you back from going over and winning George over! And you can't tell me that you don't have feelings for that boy, even Sasha sees the way you look at him! But take your time to think it over, I know the invitation was so sudden and I know you want to spend time with your parents but this is your chance to get closer to George!

Blake still hasn't answered my two letters...I know me confessing to him two weeks before Sasha asked me to Yule Ball and saying yes to her could have messed up my chances of being with him but he had his chance to make a move on me and confess his feelings back to me. I'm happy with Sasha now and I genuinely like her. I hope me and Blake can go back to being friends like before but I know that's not happening soon.

But enjoy this month Eli, I know how this tournament got you stressed out mostly on who put your name in the goblet. You must have done something to piss that person off.

Love, Reg<\3

Elizabeth smiled reading his letter, she looked in the drawers for a pen but didn't find any "Mom do you have a pen?" Elizabeth asked walking in the living room and she saw her parents cuddling up on the couch "Check my study room, I think I have some new pens you can keep" Madison replied, snuggling more into Shawn.

Elizabeth nodded, she headed upstairs and went straight to her moms study room, she checked her drawers and immediately spotted the pens. She was closing the drawer back when something caught her eyes, she reached in the drawer and was reaching for the envelope.

"Did you find the pens sweetie?" Madison asked and Elizabeth pulled her hand back turning to her mom "Yup but are you sure I can keep the pens?" Elizabeth asked, closing the drawer and holding up the pens, if only her mother didn't come she might have found out the truth about her dad.

"Of course sweetie or I wouldn't have said it sweetie" Madison replied, Elizabeth nodded walking over to the door and giving her smile before she left to her room so she could write Reggie back. She went to her closet and grabbed a box where she put all friends letter's before putting it back in its place.

She sat at her desk grabbing a brown paper, she had certain color papers for each of her friends. Reggie got brown, Sidney got yellow, Blake got green, Chloe got red, and Ethan got purple. She grabbed one of the new pens and immediately started writing.

Reg!! I will be expecting some pictures or I'm telling my mom not to make you any brownies! No way Sasha surfs?! Also hi Sasha, I miss you beautiful! I'll also be expecting some pictures of her surfing too. I'll talk with my parents about me going to Weasley's but I know my step-mom will find a way to convince my mom to let me go.

How do I look at him?! Like the way Sasha looks at you? Or the way you look at her? I don't know if I have feelings for him Reg, I'm still conflicted about him and the other person I was telling you about in the last letter. But send your letters to the Weasley's!

He still hasn't? I was on a call with him earlier before his mom decided to start an argument like always. Do you want me to talk with him about it? And yeah the girls kinda got the hint that Blake has feelings for you or how he acts when Sasha is around but I'll try talking to him about it if you want Reg.

You know how Blake feels about relationships Reg. Now I'm not making any excuses for him but I get why he didn't take his chance or confess to you Reg. You have to hear it from him about that and maybe you guys can go back to being close friends like before.

But I'm glad Sasha makes you happy Reg. I can tell how much you like her and how much happiness she gives. You always have that stupid smiles of yours whenever she's around. So enjoy your trip in Hawaii with her but use protection, I don't want nephews or nieces yet!

Love Eli<\3

She folded the paper before grabbing a brown envelope and putting the folded paper in the envelope, she went downstairs putting it with the rest of the envelope that needed to be sent before going to the living room where her parents were still cuddling on the couch.

"Mom..." Elizabeth said, having her hands behind her back and Madison lifted her head from Shawn's chest to look at her daughter "Yes sweetie?" Madison asked, having her full attention on Elizabeth.

"George asked if I could stay at their place for a whole week, I know I won't be here for Christmas but I'll come in the morning to open presents with you guys. Molly is okay with me staying at their place and I'll be sleeping with Ginny before you ask and I know how you two been protective about me going out ever since my name was pulled out of the goblet but I promise you I'll be fine with the Weasley's" Elizabeth finished, waiting to see what her mom will say, Madison glanced at Shawn who was already looking at her.

It was like they were speaking with their eyes because she saw how her mom's brows furrowed or Shawn giving her a look, Madison sighed but looked at her daughter "You can go but if I find out you're causing Molly any trouble, you're coming home right away, understood?" Madison said and Elizabeth nodded before tackling her parents in a hug, Madison groaned while Shawn broke into laughter.

"I promise you I won't cause any troubles for Molly!" Elizabeth said pressing kisses on her parents faces before getting off them "When do you leave?" Shawn asked and Elizabeth froze, if she remembers correctly George sent the letter on Wednesday and it was Saturday now.

"Monday" Elizabeth replied.

"Well you better send that Weasley boy that you'll be able to go over" Madison said and Elizabeth nodded, rushing upstairs before coming back down, telling them goodnight and they told her goodnight back.

⭒☆━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━☆⭒

"Will you two go! I promised you guys that I will take care of Sara while you guys have a date night" Elizabeth said pushing the marry couple out the door "We know you can Elizabeth, were just not use to leaving our daughter but we'll get going" Penelope said putting her hand on her husbands arm who explaining to George how to make a bottle.

George came over because he wanted to reassure Elizabeth's parents that she'll be safe at their place but he ended up getting dragged into babysitting with Elizabeth "Ok, you two stay safe and we left some money on the counter incase you guys want to order something" William said pressing a kiss on Sara's forehead who was too busy staring at George's face.

"Go before they give your guys reservation to someone else" Elizabeth said before getting kisses on the head by the two, they told George and Elizabeth bye before closing the door "Seems like Sara likes you George" Elizabeth teased, George chuckled agreeing since Sara didn't pay any attention to Elizabeth.

"I'll find a movie we can put on" Elizabeth said, getting a nod from George, he went to the living room while Elizabeth went to look for a movie on their shelves. She was trying to find some of Sara's favorite movies, she was able to find four of her favorites movies and went to the living room.

"Okay I got four options" Elizabeth said placing the four videotapes on the coffee table, sitting down on George's right side "Sara look" George said pointing at the videotapes on the coffee table and her eyes followed his hand.

She made grabby hands and George got closer to the coffee table, she grabbed one of the videotape before turning to Elizabeth "Should have known you would pick that sunflower" Elizabeth said getting the videotape from her hands and boping her nose, Sara giggled before turning her attention back to George.

"Toy Story?" George asked and Elizabeth nodded getting up from the couch putting the videotape in the vcr "What is it about?" George asked and Elizabeth forgot that George probably never saw any of these movies, Sara gave George a face like she understood what he said.

"I would explain but I suck explaining stuff George" Elizabeth said taking her seat again, Sara sat on George's lap having her attention on the tv "But you're good at explaining charms" George teased and Elizabeth scoffed at him.

They were three movies in when Sara fell asleep halfway through the fourth movie "I'll put Sara to bed and we can decided what to order" Elizabeth said, picking up Sara gently from George's hold, George nodded picking up the videotapes.

Elizabeth walked to Sara's bed and placed her gently in her crib, she grabbed Sara's stuffed toy bunny and placed it in her hands. Sara cuddled the bunny immediately, Elizabeth covered her with the blanket before pressing a soft kiss on her head.

Elizabeth closed the door gently before heading downstairs "So what are you craving? Pizza? Burgers? Chinese food?" Elizabeth asked going over to the phone while George cleaned Sara's bottles after he prepared one in case she woke up.

"I would say I'm fine with whatever you want but that would get us nowhere, I'm fine with pizza if you are" George replied, Elizabeth wouldn't mind having pizza and started dialing the pizza place she would always go to.

She finished putting the order in before joining George on the couch "Ah, I see you put Sandlot" Elizabeth said pulling the blanket over her before scooting closer to George, placing it over his lap. He wrapped his arm around her and she laid her head on his chest.

"Yeah, is the movie good?" George asked and Elizabeth nodded, George immediately regretted putting the movie on when Elizabeth was quaking at one of the boys throughout the movie "Pizza is here" George mentioned pulling Elizabeth attention from the tv, she didn't even hear the doorbell or George getting up from the couch.

"Sorry I got distracted by the movie" Elizabeth said, pausing the movie and joining George in the dining room "Yeah I can tell" George replied, not looking at her and opening the pizza box, Elizabeth looked at him confused and took a seat.

George took a seat in front of her, placing a plate in front of her and she thanked him for it before grabbing a slice "Do you want ranch?" Elizabeth asked getting up from her seat and going to the fridge, grabbing the ranch.

"I'm good" George simply said and Elizabeth definitely knew something was wrong, she sat back down and looked at him "What's wrong George?" Elizabeth asked moving the pizza box to the other side of the table so she could look at him, he glanced up before looking back at his pizza.

"Nothing" he replied.

"Nothing? Then why are you giving me short replies?" Elizabeth asked, she wasn't going to eat until she finds out what's wrong. She was trying to remember if anything happened but all she could remember was that they were watching a movie and everything was fine.

Elizabeth gasped when it finally clicked "Are you jealous of Mike Vitar?" Elizabeth asked, covering her mouth and George looked at her with a flustered look "Who said I was jealous of that guy!" George exclaimed, not loud enough that it'll wake up Sara and Elizabeth tried controlling her laughter.

"Oh my god, you are definitely jealous! No wonder you've been giving me attitude!" Elizabeth said, finding it cute how he was jealous over an actor "I just told you that I wasn't!" George said and Elizabeth broke into laughter, she tried controlling her laughter not wanting to wake Sara up.

"God your annoying" George muttered but Elizabeth couldn't help "I-i'm sorry" Elizabeth said wiping tears away and calming down before looking at George who was now flustered.

"I'm sorry George but your adorable" Elizabeth said and George avoided her eyes as kept eating his pizza "George, I was just teasing you" Elizabeth said but George wasn't speaking, trying to act like he wasn't flustered or that she figured out he got jealous over the stupid actor.

"George" Elizabeth said and he lifted his head turning to the side, not even noticing that she got up from her seat and was standing beside him "Come on, you can't ignore me" Elizabeth said placing her hand on his chin and leaning closer to his face, George glanced at her lips before looking at her.

Elizabeth didn't miss him glancing at her lips "What if I want to keep ignoring you? What are you going to do?" George asked but she saw that cheeky smile on that stupid handsome face of his.

"We're back!" William called out before they heard someone to be more quiet, Elizabeth quickly pulled away "W-were in the kitchen" Elizabeth replied, trying to calm down her flustered face and turning away from George who still had that cheeky smile with a light blush.

"Did you guys have fun?" William asked, stumbling into the kitchen with a worried Penelope who was afraid that her husband would fall "Did he have more than three cups of wine?" Elizabeth asked helping Penelope with William before George offered to hold him and help Penelope take him to the bedroom.

"Thank you George" Penelope said already tired from helping her husband out of the car, Penelope offered to help George up the stairs but he said he could handle it. Elizabeth cleaned the table, quickly washing the dishes and putting the pizza box on the counter.

She grabbed a sticky note and looked for a pen in drawers, writing down 'we left you some pizza dad since you were drunk before we could offer you some' and she laughed softly when she wrote dad. Elizabeth didn't really call William dad but she did see him as a father figure, he pretty much knew her since she one years older when her mom moved in.

"Sorry, I tried stopping him but you know how competitive he gets with his older brother" Penelope mentioned with George standing beside Elizabeth "I'm not surprise mostly from the stories he told me about their childhood and always competing" Elizabeth replied as Penelope walked them to door, Penelope nodded with a soft laugh. George grabbed Elizabeth's coat and handed it to her before grabbing his.

"Wait, I forgot my wallet, I still need to pay you two" Penelope said rushing to the bedroom before Elizabeth could stop her, George helped her with her coat before putting his on "You think it would be rude if we leave before she comes back" Elizabeth asked turning around to look at him before getting on her tippy toeing and fixing his hair, he smiled down at her.

"Ok I stole twenty thirty pounds sterling from Williams wallet" Penelope said walking back to the two and handing it to Elizabeth "Penelope you really don't have to" Elizabeth said trying to push back the money in her hand, which ended the two having a tug war with the money and George was just watching them.

Elizabeth ended up taking the money since she knew that George had to get home before his mom came looking for him "Thank god my parents are asleep" Elizabeth said, walking to the cabinet and grabbing the floo power bag for the floo network. They walked to the living room and gave George some power.

She knew her parents would find a way to embarrass her in front of George and might even pull out the baby pictures "Tell your mom I apologize for keeping you out late" Elizabeth said, placing the bag down on the coffee table, turning back to look at him and he was standing in the fireplace.

"See you tomorrow" George said and raised his hand up, Elizabeth quickly stepped forward, pressing a quick on his cheek before stepping back flashing him a cheeky smile "Weasley monar" George said not getting time to progress as he threw the power down and green flame covered his whole body.

"Did I really just do that..." Elizabeth said as her face started heating up and grabbing the bag from the coffee table, putting it back in its place before going upstairs and going to her room. She flopped on her bed before screaming into her pillow, muffling her screams.

Uh...I deeply apologize for not updating🧍🏽‍♀️ I been trying to get better at updating more but as you can see, I suck ass at updating.

Thank you to those who still read my book or barely found my book bc I see people voting and putting my book in their reading list, thank you by the way.

Also would you guys be upset on the love interest I pick?👉👈 I been having a hard time who make the love interest or not have any love interest at all.

But I'm going to keep updating even if no one is reading my book, I want to finish the book and be done with it. I do plan to make this book a 50 chapter but I'm still thinking about that.

Overall I hope you guys like this chapter! Pleaae vote or comment! It makes my day reading your guys comments or when you vote!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.7K 93 7
"๐’๐ก๐ž ๐๐ข๐๐ง'๐ญ ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž ๐ก๐ข๐ฆ ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ฐ๐š๐ฒ ๐ก๐ž ๐ฅ๐จ๐จ๐ค๐ž๐, ๐›๐ฎ๐ญ ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ฐ๐š๐ฒ ๐ก๐ž ๐ฅ๐จ๐จ๐ค๐ž๐ ๐š๐ญ ๐ก๐ž๐ซ. ๐€๐ฌ ๐ข๐Ÿ ๐ญ๐ก...
850K 45.3K 32
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Jungkook's ) daughter Mishel...
3.3K 164 12
Cover art by yours truly These are filled with original stories and concepts that I have worked on and ended up stressing over because I got overwhel...
302K 6.2K 23
"๊œฑแดœษด๊œฑสœษชษดแด‡? ๊œฑแด‡ส€ษชแดแดœ๊œฑสŸส?" "แดกแดแดœสŸแด… ษชแด› แดแด€แด‹แด‡ ษชแด› แด€ษดส ส™แด‡แด›แด›แด‡ส€ ษช๊œฐ ษช ๊œฑแด€ษชแด… 'แดส ๊œฑแดœษด๊œฑสœษชษดแด‡'?" ~โ€ข~ Where James Potter had an unknown...