Obsession | Hotch x Reader

By wonderlandsxx

When Hotch's wife gets taken from their own home the team racks their brains together, trying to figure out h... More

i
ii
iii
iv
v
vi
viii

vii

1.2K 23 1
By wonderlandsxx

Hotch and Morgan pulled up to the front of the warehouse and Hotch got out of the car. He wasn't feeling to good about it. They've been to a few different locations where he thought you would be found and it turned out horrible.

He got out and started to run up to the entrance. Hotch got his gun out of his holster and started to shake the handle. "you forgot your vest, man"., Hotch turned around and passed his gun to Morgan, grabbing the vest and putting it on.

He grabbed his gun back out and kicked down the door., "FBI!..."., Hotch yelled out., "...Morgan you take the right side and I'll take the left"., Hotch looked at the floor and saw that it was polished concrete., "she must be in here"., he muttered.

He heard soft movement to his side hoping that, that someone was his wife., "Y/n?..."., he called out, feeling his hands shake a bit., "Morgan!..."., he whispered into the mic., "...There's some movement"., "I'm on my way"., Hotch gulped and started to walk forward.

Hotch heard footsteps behind him and turned around, relived that it was only Morgan.
"Where did you hear it, Hotch?"., Morgan asked., "I'm pretty sure I heard someone move. I think it's Y/n"., Morgan looked at him and Hotch sighed., "I know alright, I-I know what you're thinking but I'm..I'm hoping".

They both looked at each other and Morgan cleared his throat, "alright, show me where you heard it, man"., "down this way"., Hotch gripped his gun and they started to walk forward. Light footsteps filled there ears and they both whipped to the side, seeing a stray cat. "It just a cat. ..."., Morgan sighed and shook his head., "...I'll call JJ".

Morgan got his phone out and dialled her number. "What have you got, JJ?"., "we're just heading in now, I'll keep you's up to date"., Morgan nodded., "alright, we're on our way". "Hotch, let's go"., "did they find her?"., Hotch said hopefully., "they're going there now"., "well, let's meet them there".

They pulled up to the warehouse and started to rush up to the warehouse. "There is around three entrances. ..."., Prentiss called out., "...Reid you take the back, JJ you take the front and I'll go around the side"., "FBI!"., JJ yelled, knocking down the door.

She whipped to the side, hearing some movement. "Y/n?..."., JJ called out., "...Is that you?"., she heard muffled yelling, coming from the room beside her. "Third door on the right"., she whispered into the mic, putting her hand on the doorknob.

She heard a thud so she pushed the door open and saw you lying unconscious on the cold floor and he had a gun to your head., "put the gun down, Joseph!"., "aw, that's cute. What is someone like you going to do?"., Reid and Prentiss stormed in, pointing their guns to him.

"Don't be stupid"., Prentiss stated., "where are her clothes, Mr Benker?"., Reid called out, hearing some footsteps and peeking his head out, seeing Hotch., "they're over there on the sofa"., "let her go!"., Hotch yelled, getting his way to the front.

His heart sunk seeing you in this condition. He looked around and saw your clothes sitting on the sofa. "Get her clothes"., "you're all going to get her from me"., "just get her clothes"., Hotch ordered., "fine, just stay back".

He carefully got up and went over to the sofa. Showing that he was only grabbing the clothes. Hotch looked at them, seeing that there are two sets of clothing, his quarter zip and your sweatpants and a dress., "I don't recognise that dress, did you buy that for her?".

"Of course I did"., "put the quarter zip and sweatpants on her"., Morgan motioned to them., "but I like the dress-"., "quarter zip and sweatpants. Now!"., Hotch ordered., "okay!"., Max sighed, walking over to her and kneeled down.

Hotch watched closely as Max put on the sweatpants to make sure he didn't try anything stupid. He got up to the quarter zip and sat you up against his chest. That's when Hotch noticed your eyes were closed and the multiple bruises on your stomach, some fresh while some older along with the bandage on your left shoulder.

They all stepped forward, gripping their guns harder., "is she alive?"., Hotch asked, his voice breaking a bit. Max laughed and sighed, chucking the quarter zip to the side, putting his hand on your stomach and pulled you closer., "Is the great Agent Hotchner, about to cry?".

"Get your hands off her stomach!"., Hotch yelled., "she's only passed out!"., he yelled., "let her go, Mr Benker!"., Reid called out., "no! You'll take her away from me!"., "Let her go or I'll fire my gun!"., Hotch yelled out., "I don't care about that! If I'm going to die, she's coming with me! She's already close".

Max put his hand to the side, grabbing his gun. "hands where we can see them, man!..."., Morgan yelled., "...Let her go!"., "no, I can't do tha-!"., he cut himself off as he felt you starting to stir around.

They all looked at each other with scared expressions., "good afternoon, my princess. Look who's here for you"., you weakly lifted your head and saw your husband and family, seeing how tired and exhausted they were.

You started to sob, going to get up but he pulled you back before you even got a chance., "A...Aaron..."., you said so quietly, barely anyone heard you., "...Please help me"., "it's okay, honey. We're going to get you out of this".

"Don't call her that!..."., Max yelled, gripping the gun so hard his knuckles started to turn white., "....She's mine not yours!"., he put the gun to your leg and within a swift moment the loud bang filled everyone's ears and you cried out in pain.

Another loud bang filled their ears as Hotch fired his weapon, hitting Max directly in the neck. His arms dropped to the side, dropping the gun and as Morgan and Reid rushed to see if Max was alive and to get the gun, JJ and Prentiss called for an ambulance and Hotch went to get you.

He leaned down, putting his hand on your cheek., "keep your eyes open for me"., he started to say, trying to move you much away from Max as possible. He grabbed his quarter zip and started to wrap it around your leg.

You started to cry out and Hotch closed his eyes, shaking his head., "honey, I'm so sorry"., he finished tying it and yelled for someone to call ambulance. "I called an ambulance already, Hotch. ..."., Prentiss called out., "...They're on their way along with the coroner!"., "good. ..."., he looked back at you and cupped your cheeks, seeing you closing your eyes., "...Y/n, come on. Stay with me. She's loosing consciousness! We need that ambulance now!".

"I'll go wait outside for them"., Reid called out, rushing outside with JJ and Prentiss. Morgan rushed over to you, checking for a pulse., "there's a pulse there. She's going to be alright"., "just go wait outside with the others"., Hotch urged., "it's alright man, I'll stay here".

He exhaled, shaking his head., "please just go outside, Morgan. ..."., he sighed and picked you up, taking you further away., "...I know it's not wise to move her but I don't want to leave her next to him"., Morgan patted his back and went outside.

"Aaron"., you murmured softly., "I'm here. ..."., he cupped your cheeks., "...Can you open your eyes for me?"., your eyes fluttered open and Hotch sighed, his fingers brushing along your cheeks., "just keep them open"., your lips started to quiver, moving your hands to your stomach and winced a bit.

"T-The baby, Aaron! Is...the baby going...t-to be okay?"., Hotch looked at your stomach and gulped, not really sure due to the amount of bruises., "listen, honey. I'm sure everything will be okay. I just need you to keep your eyes open".

"I...I can't, I-I'm so tired"., "you're doing so good, just keep trying"., "A-Aaron. ..."., you sighed., "...I can't...I can't keep my...eyes open anymore"., "everything will be okay, honey. Just keep trying". He rested his forehead on yours and you put your hands on the back of his neck., "please Aaron..y-you have..you have to be honest with me".

"Okay?"., "D-do...you think our baby is going to make it?"., Hotch sighed and pressed a gentle kiss on your forehead. When he didn't answer you, you started to cry. "I hope so"., he muttered softly., Hotch heard rushing footsteps and looked up, seeing that it was the coroner. "Where's the ambulance?!".

"There was a lot of traffic on the way, Agent Hotcher. ..."., the coroner, tried to explain., "...They are coming as fast as they can"., "well go faster!"., he angered out. Hotch rested his forehead back against yours, his tears dripping on your cheeks.

"Honey?"., you didn't answer him so he lifted his head up and saw your eyes were closed., "no no no, come on, Y/n. ..."., he sniffled, his lips quivering as you didn't open them., "...Stay with me. Morgan! Reid!..."., Hotch yelled., "...Get in here!".

They ran in, seeing your leg painted in blood. Hotch looked at them panicky., "she's not responding! I'm taking her to the hospital myself, they're taking to long"., "I would strongly advise against that. ..."., Reid cleared his throat.

"...Statistically-"., "don't tell me about bloody statistics, Reid!"., Hotch yelled, picking you up., "put her down!"., Morgan warned., "...She's going to loose a lot more blood"., "going too?! She's already lost a lot of blood!".

"The medics are here now"., JJ said as she came back inside., "Hotch. ..."., Morgan nudged him., "...She's waking up, she's going in and out of consciousness"., "do they have a bed?"., "affirmative"., "in here!..."., Hotch called out., "...Please hurry up!".

They ran in and Hotch placed you down on the bed., "she's got two gunshot wounds, one to the leg and one to the shoulder. She has been punched in the stomach repeatedly, you need to get her help right away. She's pregnant".

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

74.9K 2.3K 57
JJ is going on maternity leave for her second baby, so she brings in the BAU her most trusted friend to replace her for the foreseeable four months...
397K 11.7K 50
when i'm in a room with you, that missing piece is found, when you're by my side darling, nothing can bring us down. criminal minds fan fiction gru...
55.1K 1.8K 11
π–π€πŠπˆππ† 𝐔𝐏 𝐈𝐍 𝐕𝐄𝐆𝐀𝐒! - When Aaron Hotchner finds himself married to a young Dr Juniper Blake after a drunken night in Vegas the last t...
6.7K 180 14
When one of their own goes missing and the team has to emotions aside as they find their agent. Warning: This is a Criminal Minds fanfic so there wil...