The Champion and the Prince |...

By EvannnXD

Premise- Sidon and link both have a crush on and desire the other. They don't know it and this will be follow... More

1- Memories
2- hope
3-SURPRISE!
4- the royal preparations
5- its time.
6. Yay or Nay?
7-A happy ending (not the last chapter)
8- Link's prep
9- The Hunt
10- Planning
12-HORSES
13- Big Boi Problems
14- Wait WHAT??
15- Dreaming
16- Telling Zelda
17- ideas

Random stuff to get us through the summer(11- for my convenience)

128 3 0
By EvannnXD

Check in like once a week to see what I put here-
Might be random thoughts, ideas for your comments, random interactions with you guys! Basically whatever I want to do XD.

This counts as 11 because I want to just look at the number at the top to know what chapter it is XD
It's easier so I don't care XD

EDITOR'S NOTE
I am so sorry for not posting

Idk why I'm always so tired XD I've just not been having much energy to write sorry :)

I'm not going to be posting many chapters of the summer because like...
Summer stuff...
Family...
Literally any other reason XD

Sooo yeah might be a while but I'll at least try to update this post every once In a while if I get the chance and/or alone time to.

Ok byeeeeeeee______________________________
Hellooooo :D

For questions in the comments just answer with the same format as "question 1 answer A"

Just wondering what you want to happen in the story next. I do have a couple ideas that I kinda need to get decided soooo I'll ask then here :D
1- How is Zelda going to be about "Sidlink"?
NO ZELDA IS NOT GOING TO SUCK, SHE IS NOT THAT KIND OF PERSON!!

A- perfectly fine and sweet

B- Salty at first but transfers to A after seeing how cute they are together

C- Completely oblivious to anything that's happening

Or

D- Sweet but jokes around about it

First public decision :D these are going to be common here ;)

Please don't be salty. I have a life and I'm literally in 7th grade people. I live with my family and spend time with them. Even more so during the summer XD.

Also I have a couple of siblings that live with my dad so during the summer they come here (currently sharing a room with one of them) and I go there too. (Also going to be sharing a room there)

Little privacy and I can only do that when he's asleep :( Literally only one of my friends is aware of this and she doesn't even read it XD. She does not care about botw, she's a Percy Jackson kinda gal.

Ok bye for tonight, see ya soon! Tomorrow? Two days? (I have no idea XD)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

624K 38.1K 102
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
426K 17.3K 61
╰┈➤ *⋆❝ 𝐢'𝐝 𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐥𝐨𝐬𝐞 𝐦𝐲 𝐜𝐨𝐟𝐟𝐞𝐞 𝐭𝐚𝐛𝐥𝐞 𝐚𝐬 𝐚 𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐮𝐥𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐩𝐢𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐨𝐟𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞-𝐛...
Fake love By :)

Fanfiction

111K 2.6K 41
When your PR team tells you that we have to date a girl on the UCONN women basketball team and you can't say no to it... At first you don't think too...
248K 10K 60
𝗜𝗡 𝗪𝗛𝗜𝗖𝗛 noura denoire is the first female f1 driver in 𝗗𝗘𝗖𝗔𝗗𝗘𝗦 OR 𝗜𝗡 𝗪𝗛𝗜𝗖𝗛 noura denoire and charle...