a witcher student in high sch...

By Edaj1908

in the town of blaviken a witcher named y/n take a contract to slay a monster after he fulfil his contact th... More

Untitled Part 1
bio
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
note
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
30
31
32
33
a/n
a/n 2
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43

29

149 2 1
By Edaj1908

Inside issei's house

issei- i'm home!!

mrs houdou-welcome home dear! come irina was here also..

issei-ehh!! irina-chan was here!!

mrs hyoudou-yes! and you brought friends with you??

issei-yeah this was y/n and his girlfriend vali!!

y/n-issei what the hell!!

vali-ufufufufufu!!!

y/n-we are not in a relationship dumbass!!

issei-yeah! yeah!...for now you are single but soon!!

mrs hyoudou-now son don't let him embarrass okay..

issei-alright is rias are at home??

y/n-yeah soon to bee mrs rias hyoudou!!

issie-sh-shut it!!

y/n-pay back biatch!! hahaha!!

vali-now now dear don't let the red one embarrass in front of his mother..

y/n-sigh!!

mrs hyoudou-anyway it's finally nice to meet you mr l/n and i hope my son don't cause you any trouble..

y/n-it was cool madam..this pervert was on his leash when i am around..

mrs hyoudou approach y/n and she saw y/n's eyes was different.

mrs hyoudou-uhhhmm y/n chan why is your eyes was different from our eyes?

vali ( mind )- uh-oh! i forgot to cast a spell on him..

y/n-well i am a witcher..

mrs hyoudou-what is a witcher??

y/n- i am a monster slayer..

mrs hyoudou-but you are so young to be a slayer..

y/n- there is nothing i can do about that. it was my destiny to be exact.

issei-mom you watch the news about monsters lurking in this town right

mrs hyoudou-yeah i watch it. but how it was lessen in no time..

issei-well you are in front of a man who specialize in slaying it.

mrs hyoudou-what!! he is the one who slay a monster! at a young age..and you manage to be friends with him out of all people..

y/n-and i am also the one who trained issei and his girlfriends during their tournament.

mrs hyoudou- you train my boy and his friends to become a slayer like you..

y/n-uhh no..i train them in hand to hand combat and their specific fields..i am different from them.

mrs hyoudou- sigh!!  i thought you trained them to become a slayer like you..

y/n-oh! about that. issei and the others slayed monsters before my arrival.

mrs hyoudou-whaaat!!! issei!! you have an explanation to do including the girls!!!

issei- but mom!!!

mrs hyoudou- but mo-

mrs hyoudou- no buts mister!! i want an explanation!! young man!!

y/n-issei it's time for you to reveal your secrets. look man keeping a secret from your family will make your life Misérables. and i am not here all the time to cover your ass. i am different from you guys.

vali-y/n is right red one. 

y/n- trust me issei.

issei nods his head.

y/n- look issei you and the girls have a different mission than mine..my mission is to slay the monsters.and you have a huge responsibility in your shoulder..every team relies on your shoulder.

issei-what if my mom don't like me and my team anymore.

mrs hyoudou- issei no parents hates their child. no matter what you are! you are still my only child.

y/n-see issei. just tell them man have some guts..i don't have a student who is a coward.

issei just nods.

after 10 minutes rias and the rest arrive 

 rias-mom we're home!!

y/n-hello rias..

akeno- hello handsome..

rias- hello y/n why are you here??

y/n-issei invited me here..oh hello sona..

sona-hello y/n-san..

momo-yo y/n!! how was vali!!

y/n-the second akeno was also here..

momo-you finish on your patrol??

y/n-yes..i slay monster but it was not a biggie..

mrs hyoudou- and before you continue your talk all of you have an explanation to do young lady.

rias-did issei do something stupid again??

mrs hyoudou- nope..but your secrets will be out and you have an explanation to me about who you really are rias..

y/n-rias it's time to reveal your secrets i don't take no for and answer. tell them or i will gonna tell them..now go to the living room. issei's parents need to learn about the secrets. and they deserve to learn it. 

rias- bu-

mrs hyoudou-no buts rias gremory!!

rias-fine mom.and witcher you will-

y/n- you owe me a lot of favor rias..even your brother and the three faction owe me a huge favor to keep you all safe..now young lady explain them please it's for the best.. if you really love issei the pervy hyoudou it was better to reveal your identity..and besides issei's parent will become your parent's in law. hahaha

rias-mou!! meanie..but fine..

y/n-if you really love issei the perv. take responsibility young lady..

rias- hai hai! old man!!

y/n-wha- i'm not old.

rias-shut up! you are older than my brother..

y/n-well atleast i am not old same as albion and ddraig..well anyway go to the living room now .

living room

mrs hyoudou- now children explain to me who you really are.

rias-well mom i am a devil from a gremory clan sona here was from a sitri clan..both me and sona are the next head for our respective clan.and the rest was our servant issei was included.

mrs hyoudou- a devil!!! what about your brother??

rias-my older brother was the king of the devil he is the lucifer in the underworld..while sona's elder sister was a leviathan

mrs hyoudou-lucifer!!!!! you mean the devil him self.

rias-yes mom.

vali-ehem!!!

rias-my brother is the lucifer but it was only a title.

mrs hyoudou-title?? i don't get it??

rias-from what my brother told me. the first lucifer was dead during the war between the 3 factions.

vali-rias  brother took a title during the civil war.

mrs hyoudou- hw do you know this miss vali??

vali-it was my foster father told me.

mrs hyoudou- foster father??

vali-yes ma'am my foster father was the fallen angel azazel..

mrs hyoudou-where is your parents??

vali-i don't kow..i was abused when i was a child by my own grandfather.

rias-to make it short mom vali here is also a devil her self. he is the true descendant of the original lucifer.

mrs hyoudou- whaaaatt!! that girl was the real lucifer!!!

rias- yes mom. but not only that he is also a half human..his father was the grand child of the original lucifer while her mother was a human.

mrs hyoudou- but my son is a human how did he become a devil??

issei-remember when i got my first date mom??

mrs hyoudou-ohh yeah i remember that..

issei-well the girl that i dated before turns out to be a fallen angel..

mrs hyoudou- what?? i don't get it??

rias-well mom the supernatural consist a three biblical faction..there is a angel a fallen angel and a devil like us.

mrs hyoudou-fallen angel??

sona-a fallen angel auntie is an angel who fell from their grace due to their lust..

mrs hyoudou-oh i see..but still i cant understand my son here becomes a devil..

issei-mom i was targeted by a fallen angel but don't get me wrong mom fallen angels are not that bad..but the one who targets me was a rogue one. so after my date that girl stab me in my gut and i was dead..but i was revive by rias her self.

mrs hyoudou-my- my son is a devil now. but rias how did you-

rias-mom reviving issei is a gamble for my self his reputation at school is worse but still i gamble. because i sense some power in him.

mrs hyoudou- power?? you revive my son because of power??!!!

rias-i was desperate that time mom and i am sorry for that. 

mrs hyoudou- why rias! i see you as my own daughter and this was you-

rias-look mom. i was in an arrange marriage that time and issei was the key to escape my cursed marriage.

mrs hyoudou- did you also know this sona?? and don't lie to me young lady..

sona- yes auntie and i was the same fate with rias..but mine was different because my ex fiance was also against arrange marriage.

mrs hyoudou-what power issei holds to revive him rias..

rias-he is the holder of the legendary dragon who is sealed in issei's body.

mrs hyoudou- this was crazy!! first devil angel and fallen angel and devils existed but now it was  dragon..

issei- it was true mom i am the vessel of the red dragon emperor. named ddraig.

mrs hyoudou-issei-

ddraig decide to appear in issei's arm much to the shock of issei's mother

ddraig- mrs hyoudou i am ddraig  the welsh dragon it was nice to meet you..

mrs hyoudou-yo-you are ddraig in the guntlet??

ddraig-yes i am..mrs hyoudou .i am the dragon of domination who resides issei's arm. before you ask i am sealed with my current host. and issei will destined to fight the white dragon empress.

mrs hyoudou-what!!

y/n-not on my watch dragon.

ddraig-or not!!

rias-wow even ddraig was afraid to y/n..

mrs hyoudou- wait! wait! you mean issei hold's a power o a dragon??

ddraig-yes! his fate was made by me..and i choose him to be my vessel. whether he like it or not hes fate was sealed.

rias-you see mom issei is the key to escape my marriage. he holds the legendary dragon in him. but don't get me wrong mom issei is not aware of the supernatural that time. and he is not aware that ddraig was with him since his birth.

mrs hyoudou-rias what is your plan for issei??

rias-my plan for issei is to guide him..there is a possibility that he will become a high class devil like me or even a devil king such my brother. but it depends on his decision..

mrs hyoudou- what do you mean a high class..

rias-issei is my servant mom so he is considered a low class devil like the rest. but don't get me wrong when the time is right mom issei's rank will rise but it depends on his actions...they are may be my servant but in my clan. i don't see them as a servant. i see them as my friends. even sona see here servants as a friends.

mrs hyoudou-then you are planning to add more servants aside from issei.

rias-i do but i have to plan it carefully. like i said reviving issei is a  gamble i didn't even know he was the red dragon emperor. all i can sense to him he has a power. when he first summon the gauntlet i never imagine that it was a dragon's hand. 

sona-and there is only one dragon hand in a sacred gear system.

mrs hyoudou- sacred gear??

rias-sacred gear is a weapon that god of the bible created for humans. 

sona-but when it comes to issei his sacred gear was different.

mrs hyoudou-why??

y/n-because it was great red sealed both ddraig and albion.

mrs hyoudou- great red?? and albion??

y/n-great red is a god of all dragons the strongest being  ever existed and albion was the same dragon as ddraig..both ddraig and albion are rivals in power. during the great war between supenaturals the 3 biblical factions are not only fighting for dominance. both ddraig and albion also fighting.

mrs hyoudou- how do you know about this??

y/n-i was there during the war and i am the one saw the fight between dragons.

mrs hyoudou-if you were there how are you look so young??

y/n-my body was made by great red him self..

ddraig-what he said was true mrs hyoudou..

mrs hyoudou- if both of you and albion was sealed by your gods and if issei was your holder who is albions holder??

vali- i am the holder of albion madam.. my full name is valentina lucifer the great granddaughter of the original lucifer and a holder of the white dragon emperor albion..

mrs hyoudou-so both you and issei destined to fight.

vali- originally yes. but y/n was here he tell albion to stop our rivalry because if not i will be dead by now.

mrs hyoudou-i see. but who is another dragon aside from both of you??

sona-only male member saji. holds a dragon king vritra..

mrs hyoudou-i see.

sona-saji's dragon is not strong like issei and vali..

mrs hyoudou-but he is a king of dragons?? how can he is not strong??

sona-well saji may b a dragon king but issei dragon is a heavenly class dragon he is higher than a dragon king and lower in the dragon god..in a dragon rank we have 2 dragon gods whose name is ophis and great red. 2 heavenly class dragon named ddraig and albion and 5 dragon kings.

mrs hyoudou-where is the remaining dragon??

sona-i don't know where is he remaining dragon..all i know one of the dragon king is in the underworld his name was tannin.

mrs hyoudou-i see..

rias-aside from us devils here well i have a servant who is a fallen angel and a friend who is an angel.

mrs hyoudou-who is the fallen angel here??

akeno- it was me mom.

mrs hyoudou-akeno! are you a fallen angel??!! 

akeno-yes mom i was originally a fallen angel before i was become a devil.

mrs hyoudou-how did that happen??

akeno-well my father was a leader class fallen angel while my mother was a human.

mrs hyoudou- how did that happen??

akeno-well mom my biological mother was murder by my own clan and my father was not around i was a child that time.. and i blame my father for not being around so i run away and rias found me. and she take me in. and when y/n was arrive grayfia and y/n help me to forgive my father. 

mrs hyoudou-and who is the angel??

irina-that was me auntie!! 

mrs hyoudou- irina!! how did that happen??

irina-lord michael the arch angel ask me to become an angel that's all..

mrs hyoudou- but the 3 factions are still in war.

rias-that is a long time ago..until y/n arrive he manage to unite the 3 faction to stop the war if not the great red will come to kick their ass..

mrs hyoudou-ohh i see but rias who is this grayfia?? i already saw your brother and parents.

rias-ohh!! did you see the maid besides him all the time??

mrs hyoudou-yeah??

rias-that is grayfia..

mrs hyoudou- ohh that beautiful made!! was grayfia!!

sona-not only that auntie. grayfia was rias brother wife..

mrs hyoudou-what the hell!! 

rias- trust me mom my brother has a maid fetish..and grayfia was my sister in law.

mrs hyoudou- that was weird!!

sona-don't be aunt. my sister is even worse..

mrs hyoudou- why??

sona- well my sister has a childish attitude and let me say this madam had you even watch a movie called magical girl spiral whetever??

mrs hyoudou-well i saw it when issei watch the movie.

sona-you saw a girl with a pink outfit.

mrs hyoudou- yeah i saw it.

sona-that girl was my sister..aunt.

mrs hyoudou-eeeeeehhhhh!!!!! that girl was your older sister!!!

sona-yes auntie it was my sister..

y/n-hmm ohh! i have a plan guys!!

rias- what is your plan??

y/n-well why don't you contact your sibling to come over?? at my house?? well as for azazel he is always at my house..and as for the rest of you i want to see how much you improve..and i expect you didn't escape your training while i was hunting monsters..

rias-well me and my team always practice 

sona-same here..

y/n-alright both of you will face each other. and as for you vali and issei. i can understand your rivalry but this time no killings.

issei/ddraig- understand..

vali-fine but i wanna hug you..

y/n-why you want a hug from me??

vali-oh come on!! ijust want to hug you!!

y/n-fine!!

y/n hug vali but unknown to y/n vali has a different plan. during the hug vali bites y/n's neck!

y/n-oouuccchh!!! what the hell vali why did you bite me!!

ddraig- bwahahahahaha!!! congratulations y/n!!!

y/n-what do you mean??

ddraig- my rival mark you as a mate!! hahaha!! and according to the dragon law once a dragon marked his or her mate will consider to be married couple!! 

y/n-whaaat!! impossible!!

ddraig-you can ask great red your self!! hahaha well got to congratulate albion when he wakes up!! hehehehe 

 y/n-vali  what the heck!!

vali-now you are mine!!

y/n-why you little..

vali-well i am a devil anyway. or you want kuroka to be your mate..

koneko-you know kuroka??

vali-yeah she is in my team..aside from her i have bikuo arthur and lefay.

mrs hyoudou- who are they??

vali-well kuroka is the sister of koneko here while bikou is the descendant of the monkey king arthur and lefay pendragon they are the descendant of the legendary king of knights.

mrs hyoudou- wait vali you mean the legendary king arthur!! 

vali-yes the one and only arthur pendragon who wields the excallibur and a mage morgan le fay.

mrs hyoudou- that was interesting..

vali-trust me ma'am all supernatural existed. they are trying to hide the existence in the world.

mrs hyoudou- well since you are all existed there is no point to not believe you at all. and congratulations vali.

y/n-you gonna pay for what you did vali..

vali-hahahaha!!! you are mine now..

issei-wow! i never imagine vali can do that!! oi y/n just submit to her already!!

y/n-it's easy for you to say!!

issei-well i have more than one girl..

y/n- and who is the insane girl would like to marry a mutant like me!!!

mrs hyoudou-wait y/n i not a full human??

issei-trust me mom he is not a human anymore..what y/n said was true..he is a monster in a human body..

mrs hyoudou-i thought he is a devil.

rias-he is not even a devil mom..he is a mutant but his body was made by the great red's flesh..so he was considered as the spawn of the strongest dragon that existed.

mrs hyoudou-i understand what you mean.

y/n-my question is  who is the insane girl would ever fall to someone like me??

issei- vali is the insane girl dumbass. ohh and congratulations!!!

y/n-shut up!!

issei-and i told you before..there is a girl will gonna love you dummy!!

rias-and here they go again...

y/n-this was your fault vali!!

vali-now now dear you fell for it..

rias-gonna accept responsibility y/n..if not well azazel will not gonna like it. and even great red will disown you..

y/n-hey! that was emotional blackmail.

rias-nope! thats not a blackmail for your information..vali is a foster daughter of azazel and also vali is a descendant of a great devil king so you don't want to make all fallen angel and all devil as an enemy right..and don't forget about you guild..

y/n-it's unfair!!!

vali/issei-all is fair in love and war..

y/n-gggrrrr!! i give up!!

vali-ohh well if she can't accept it well i better talk to kuroka. she was worse than me anyway..

koneko-you better submit to vali y/n my sister is the most horny that i know and she will gonna rock your world day and night..

y/n-not gonna happen!! i don't wanna have another problem in my head.

mrs hyoudou-well as the oldest here i can advice that take a responsibility.

y/n-well what i can do right now.

 mrs hyoudou-well we expect to be invited at your house y/n.

y/n-well i can arrange that..issei knows the training schedule.

vali-be ready red one for both of us will gonna have a  wild ride.

issei-ohh you gonna prepare for it vali because you are gonna take a spin.

y/n-now now dragon you can see each other during your sparring session..and issei show your parents what are you made of..

issei-ohh i gonna do that..specially mom and dad is waching.

y/n-good.

irina-can i go too??

y/n-well there is no stopping you?? right and besides you are issei's future harem member.

irina-how did you know that??

y/n-that my friend is a secret.

rias-don't even ask him irina he can smell anything..

issei-mom where is dad??

mrs hyoudou- he is looking for a brand new car..

issei-until now he is looking for a car??

mrs hyoudou- it's not easy to find a car that fits all of us..

issei-oh right..

mrs hyoudou- well we gonna prepare for dinner..and y/n and vali you can have dinner here..

vali/y/n - alright thanks.

y/n-now guys are you ready for your training match??

rias-i did!!

sona-same as me..

y/n-you kow what to do rias and sona..

rias-yeah i will gonna call big brother tomorrow.

sona-same here for me..

vali- well gonna buy some karaoke machine tomorrow..

y/n-why you want that machine??

vali-well you know my father he started to like singing when he returns home.

rias-and we know who was the suspec why did azazel bought a karaoke machine.

vali-who is the culprit??

every one looks at y/n

vali-so you are the one huh. and what did you do to my father??

y/n-i manipulate his mind and command him to sing..and maan! he was worst in singing!!

rias-well atleast issei is not alone now..

issei-hey! i am not bad in singing!!

katase-liar!!

murayama- yeah!! liar you are bad in singing and don't even lie..ise!!

issei-hey!

koneko-shut it perv. you are worst in singing!!

issei-koneko!! you too

akeno-don't be like that dear fufufufu well atleas you are not alone..

y/n-well that is true.hahha and i admit that i am the worst when it comes to singing..

vali-can i hear you singing.

y/n-not gonna happen...and i am still mad at you..

vali-now now dont be like that..i just want to hear you singing..

y/n-as if..

rias-yeah we wan't to hear you singing!

y/n-you want to experience true hell in training??

rias-nevermind..right sona??

sona-true..his training was true hell if you ask me.

y/n-now vali you are alone hehehe..

vali-that was a black mail..

y/n-that is a payback for what you did..

vali-well atleast you are mine..

y/n-now i know where akeno gets his kink.

akeno-don't get me involve handsome..and besides it was natural for my kind to have lust..

y/n-sigh!! how did issei manage to like this kind of women.

koneko-well issei is a mega perv. and it was not shocking to us if he found his counterpart.

katase-hahaha! not only issei and his friends is a pervert in our class.

irina-eh??

murayama-well to make it short the 3 perverts has a solo counterpart.

sona-i get what you said..

katase-yep kiryuu is the one who take the 3 perves down..

murayama-well kiryuu is also the same as issei and his friends

y/n-well what do you know that girl can take down the three pervert without breaking a sweat.

sona-but still issei and the rest has holds a record of the biggest pervert at school. and i have to deal with their complain..

y/n-well sucks to be you sona.

sona-nah! it was fine..the school doesn't even know about issei's true nature..

murayama-too bad for those girls..hahaha

sona-what about the kendo club?? you always beat issei and his friends.

murayama-well at first they don't like our suggestion to stop beating issei..

katase-forget about them mury those girls are feminist. they will not gonna listen to  us unless if it it's kendo business. but i confess i don't like issei at first. but what i see is he really is different when he is at home..

sona- i guess so..what i observe about him well he was a perv. no offence issei.  but when it comes to dedication he is serious..fufufu

murayama-dont ask me irina me and issei are friends since we are in diapers.

katase-where is your room mury?? i bet you transfer here not so long ago??

murayama-oh! my room is not far from issei..but i always sleep in issei's room!!

y/n/vali-what???!!!!!

murayama-ohh you didn't know!! all us girls here sleep in issei's room!!

rias-and all of us are naked!!!

sona-why i am not surprise??

y/n-you kknew it sona??

sona-rias has a habit that when she goes to bed she was completely naked..

y/n-well what do you know.. issei has a  harem..you better stop peeping issei..you got a beautiful girls living in you.. and be content issei..because this girls is a literal goddess at school..so if you ask me you got a diamond here..

sona-true issei you already know all of the students at school praise us because of our beauty and brains. and you are very lucky to have rias the number one queen of kuoh academy falls for you..fufufufu

tsubaki-and don't forget issei most of the boys drool over rias but she choose you..

y/n-don't worry ladies if issei won't stop peeping well you know who you gonna call.

issei-hey!! i already stop peeping you know.since rias accepts my feelings..

kiba-what he said was true y/n most of the time he spends in rias or we spend our vacant time sparring..

saji-oi you left me out again hyoudou..

issei-oh come on saji you always spend our time here playing video games.

sona- ohh you always spend your time here..and if i knew it..

ddraig-well not to be rude sona all dragons love their freedom for a while so cut him some slack.

sona-that will do lord ddraig.

y/n-hmm so ladies what is the plan after my fight from kokabiel??

sona-i don't really know i haven't receive a report from the maous.

vali-sona rias i can talk to you right now..because it was important.

sona-what is it??

vali-well you already know abut a dragon god ophis right??

rias-yeah what about it..

vali-you see ophis created a terrorist  group called khaos brigade. and i was part of it before i met my husband here.

y/n-what she said was true she was supposed to betray the three faction. but i prevent it.

sona-i see.

vali-not only that..from what i have learn the chaos brigade contains different  faction also..

rias-what??!!

vali-first faction is the old maou faction you already know that faction, second is the hero faction and the third was qluipoth facion.

sona- hero and qluipoth faction??

vali-first the hero faction they are humans that have sacred gear and a strong one too. and be careful with their leader.

rias-why??

vali-because their leader possess the high tier longinus sacred gear called  that is called true longinus spear.

sona and rias eyes widen to hear this news.

vali-the next is the most dangerous of them all.

rias-why??

vali-because  qluipoth faction is led by my grandfather and eulcid.

rias-what is their plan??

vali-that is the thing that i don't really know.

Sona- are you planning to betray us vali??

Vali- no i for i have a husband to take care of..

Sona- it was good to hear that you change your mind..

Vali- my only purpose is to fight a strong enemy i don't seek world domination..

Y/n- my question is why ophis created a terrorist group??

Vali- well she told me is to kick out great red in the dimensional gap..

Y/n- i don't get it??

Vali- well ophis was born in a dimentional gap then here comes great red..kicking out ophis ass..

Y/n- technically great red is stronger than ophis..

Vali- yes great red was stronger than ophis..

Y/n- if you ask me ophis idea was a complete crap.. creating a group that consist dangerous person is utterly stupid..and those threebterrorist group is up to no good..

Vali- true..and that is why i seek refuge at your home.

Y/n- so you are using me??

Vali- no dear..i want out in the group before i met you..my role in the group was a spy..that is why i can go with aZazel for intel..but when i learn that my grandfather was also a member i want to bail out without their knowing..so i play double agent.

Y/n- you know your plan was plain stupid!! What if they learn about your role huh..

Vali- i am on the tight spot darling..the only reason i join to the group is to seek help to kill my grandfather..

Y/n- why you want to kill your grand father??

Vali- because he is the reason why my mother is almost get killed and my father sacrifice him self in order save us..and that bastard abuse me!! And it was getting worse that he knows i have albion on me..

Y/n- sigh what a trouble some..

Vali- i can understand if you won't gonna help me..i know i put you on the tight spot here i'm sorry i know your hands are full..i can't think another person who is strong enough to fight along side with me..

Y/n-......

Rias- y/n i know you are a busy man but please can i also vouch for vali..she's been through a lot

Sona- i agree with rias here y/n she is a fellow devil knowing that she was the last decendant of the lucifer..but  ple-

Y/n- is this how you plead to me..it was all about your kind?? Huh?? Can you understand my potition here..the three factions relies on me..why!! Can't you fight your own enemy??!!

Rias- y/n we admit that it was our fault to drag you into this mess..but we are weak to fight this dangerous team..the only person can fight those enemy was you..

Sona- look y/n the enemy knows about our weakness..but they don't know you or your weakness..

Y/n- sigh!!

Rias- so what is your answer???

Y/n- do i have a choice??

Issei- i think you dont have any choice.. it will bound to happen soon enough..

Vali- look

Y/n- shut up i am still mad at you..

Sona- vali i guess you should keep him cool down for a while..

Vali- is he rally mad at me..

Sona- look vali..y/n is not a type of guy that you should not play by your own games..he is not playing around vali..his decision is always final..

Vali- i guess i am in wrong move..

Sona- yes you did but don't worry about it it will be okay soon..

Reya- yeah it will come back soon..trust me

Vali- i see..

Sona- well atleast you are lucky because he can forgive you..unlike the blue haired exorcist..

Vali- well atleast i have a chance..

Sona- well y/n is not a type of guy who grudge the person..and besides he was you husbamd according to the dragon's law..

Vali- true..

Tsubaki- and you have to be with him all the time..

Sona- well i guess good luck wiyh y/n fufufu..

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

34.6K 521 21
This takes place after the battle with riser as issei started to be avoided by the girls except for koneko who treated him the same but not as rude a...
2.3K 27 13
One day, a red haired girl named Rias asked you to join her peerage. You had no idea what she meant by that, but you agreed because why not? However...
9.1K 145 25
A boy named (y/n) has many powers of magical origin, one of these powers is immortality. (y/n) lived centuries in a village far from everything bein...
799 12 5
In the night, there lurks beasts cursed with an unquenchable thirst for blood. You are one of these bloodthirsty creatures. Centuries spent after fle...