I Am My Wife. (Discontinued)

By Mommy_Eugen

Here you go, Peeps! 7+ people commented to make this a fanfic. More

Chapter 1: Where The Heck Am I?!
Chapter 2: Reunion
Chapter 3: Koenji Rokusaki
Chapter 3.5: Verbal Violation
Chapter 3.9: Duet
Chapter 4: Swimming Class
Chapter 4: Swimming Class Pt. 2
Chapter 4.2: Serenading a Jealous Goddess
Ayanokoji Kiyone SS: Another One Like Me
Koenji Rokusaki SS: The Man Of My Dreams
Chapter 5: Kiyotaka No Basket
Chapter 5.5: A Glimpse Of What They Can Do
Chapter 6.9: Revelation
Poll
Chapter 7: Horikita Sisters
Chapter 8: Forgotten Feelings
Chapter 9.5: Rokusaki, Kiyotaka's Number 1 Fan Girl!
Chapter 10: Sakayanagi Ayato/Stuck With Your Crush
Chapter 10.2: Dream
Chapter 11: An Unexpected Reunion
Chapter 12: Midterm Exam
Chapter 13: Island Exam
13.5: Island Exam II
Chapter 13.7: Island Exam III Feat. Kiyotaka's First Cousin
Chapter 13.9: Island Exam IV
Chapter 14: Graham and Yelan
Chapter 15: Pranked
Chapter 16: Taming a Praise-Feeding Monster
Chapter 17: Sports Festival-1/4

Chapter 9: Female Tyrant's Weakness

3.3K 165 107
By Mommy_Eugen

Kiyo POV

"Shiba! Pass the ball to me!" Sudo shouted from the corner behind the arc.

Since no one was guarding Sudo, I complied and passed the ball to him.

"Alright!" Sudo exclaimed before shooting the ball and scored.

The current score for us and the senpais are 7 - 10, just 3 more points for us and the match is over. We were just ahead by a single point earlier before Sudo made the shot.

Right now, we're playing 2 vs 2 with the senpais and the bet is at 15,000 points for each person. We didn't play in the gymnasium but outside, near where the tennis court is located because the volleyball club is currently playing there, much to our disappointment.

Of course, since we rose to the ranks of Class B, it's not that surprising that we can afford the bet to say the least.

"Damn it, the gap widened!" Itsuka-senpai shouted in frustration.

"My bad, I wasn't guarding Sudo properly." Yukihira-senpai said and scratched his head awkwardly.

Passing the ball to Itsuka-senpai, Yukihira-senpai ran to the right corner of the court. I followed him to avoid an easy score from them.

Itsuka-senpai posted up against Sudo. He bumped his body to twice before spinning to the right and bounced the ball to the board and scored.

The score is 7 - 10.

As far as I have observed between Sudo and Itsuka-senpai, Itsuka-senpai and Sudo are on par with each other when it comes to dribbling, defense, and stamina, Sudo's advantages against Itsuka-senpai in a 1 vs 1 is the height of his jump and height, meanwhile Itsuka-senpai's advantages are strategies to score a point, his agility and speed. But if I base on overall statistics, Itsuka-senpai is by far better than Sudo.

It's expected of the leader, I guess?

Yukihira-senpai passed the ball to me and smiled.

"Shinji, I'll guard Shiba this time..." Itsuka-senpai nodded in agreement, but I noticed that there was a hidden message conveyed through the nod.

"I won't let you get passed me this time, Shiba." He smiled.

Yukihira-senpai's words contained no malice but only excitement.

"Then..."

"!?"

"Ooohhhh! That was fast!!!" the audience in the background shouted.

"That was super fast!"

In almost in an instant, I had already driven past him. And just as I predicted, Itsuka-senpai went to the opposite way of Yukihira-senpai to guard me in case I get passed him.

Yukihira-senpai immediately ran to where Sudo was, and succeeded to halt me from completely getting past them and score.

I backed off a little while looking at Sudo if he is available or not in my peripheral vision but he was tightly guarded by Yukihira-senpai.

Once the distance between me and Itsuka-senpai widened, I began dribbling the ball with precise handles.

I dribbled the ball from my right hand to the left hand by dribbling the ball between my legs and transferred the ball again to the left.

Sudo ran to the center but Yukihira-senpai was still guarding him tightly, making him run back to the side about 1 and a half meters away from the ring.

Spinning my body halfway to the left with my back covering the ball from Itsuka-senpai's reach, Itsuka-senpai reacted by going to his right. I already anticipated that he will react like this, so I spun to my right again and dribbled the ball by my left hand, misdirecting and leaving Itsuka-senpai in the process.

I drove my way to the hoop, but of course, Yukihira-senpai ran to where I was headed with both of his hands spread upwards. He probably though that I will finish it with a scoop lay up or a floater.

Their strategy was switching. If either of them lost their ground against me or Sudo, the other one can still guard the other one. But it won't work to either of us as I know that Sudo is already aware of it.

Halting, I stepped back a little and transferred the ball from my right hand to the left by dribbling the ball behind my legs to avoid Yukihira-senpai snatching the ball away from me. Using the momentum of the dribble, I spun around to the right and jumped, making a fade away shot.

The distance between me and Yukihira-senpai was already wide enough for me to shoot. But because I am a very cautious person, the spin I made, made more distance between us, especially the fade away.

SWISH!

The sound of the net was heard; I scored a point increasing the gap between us and Itsuka-senpai's, and a single point closer to end the game.

"Oooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!"the crowd shouted.

"Shiba-kun!!! I think I've fallen for you more!!!"

Wow, she must be pretty brave to confess her feelings for me in public.

"Step on me, Shiba-kun!"

Damn masochist.

"What the hell was that move, Shiba!" Itsuka-senpai, Sudo, and Yukihira-senpai exclaimed. "that was sooo coooooool!"

"Well, yes, I suppose it was cool, but all of you can do it if you just practice it," I replied, shrugging their praise off.

"Man! You and your humble attitude!" Yukihira-senpai said and patted my back before positioning himself.

"By the way, Itsuka-senpai," I called. "I want something other than private points from you later if we win."

"Already confident because of the gap, huh? Sure. But it better not be something that can ruin my reputation and our friendship."

I nodded as a reply.

In contrast to Yukihira-senpai who is a funny and a happy-go-lucky person, Itsuka-senpai is a serious person like Horikita-senpai, except he can have his funny moments sometimes.

The game started again.

This time, there are more audiences gathering.

Passing the ball to Itsuka-senpai, Sudo spread his arms.

Me on the other hand, kept an eye at Yukihira-senpai. Yukihira-senpai's passing skill is so good that I have a very hard time predicting its trajectory. But if me and Yukihira-senpai were to play for more than 5 games together as a team, I can confidently say that I can easily read it and intercept it with little to average difficulty. But as an enemy, it'll take more than 10 games.

In my peripheral vision, I can see Itsuka-senpai having a hard time getting past Sudo. Letting loose of my guard, Yukihira-senpai ran to aid Itsuka-senpai by giving him a screen.

I copied their tactic by moving to where Sudo's way was blocked.

Surprised, Itsuka-senpai halted and passed the ball to Yukihira-senpai who was standing behind the arc, and shot.

SWISH!

The crowd went crazy again.

"KYAAA!!! That's my boyfriend right there!"

"Lucky bitch!"

Such things could heard in the background but we, except Yukihira-senpai just ignored them. He was pretty red and was looking down.

Well, it's kind of relatable if I am being honest.

This is one of the reasons why we don't want to play outside other than getting scorched alive by the sun's intense heat.

Man, it must be hard to be Sudo. Ever since earlier no one had cheered for him. But it looks like he doesn't mind it. Don't worry, Sudo, I'll make sure Horikita will fall for you soon.

I thought to myself.

The current score is 9 - 11, 2 more score for the opposing team and they will catch up with us.

Even if we don't win this match, I can still ask either Itsuka-senpai or Yukihira-senpai if I can buy their past test questions, but knowing Yukihura-senpai's personality, he will most likely give it to me for free.

Sudo dribbled the ball between his legs and crossed over to the right of Yukihira-senpai but eventually stopped upon seeing Yukihira-senpai caught up with him. I sprinted past Itsuka-senpai to assist Sudo and score.

Due to my speed and agility, Itsuka-senpai wasn't able to react.

Screening Yukihira-senpai's right side, Sudo took 4 steps closer to the hoop upon seeing Itsuka-senpai recovering. Sudo performed a jump shot before Itsuka-senpai can get any closer to him.

Because of Sudo's hurried shot he missed.

"Shit!"

Running towards towards the hoop, I caught the ball before Itsuka-senpai could. I immediately ran to the corner of the court with Itsuka-senpai guarding me. I jabbed my left foot to see if Itsuka-senpai would react but he didn't.

Crossing from the left side of Itsuka-senpai and seeing his body slightly positioned diagonal, I spun my body to the right.

I took a step back and hesied. Itsuka-senpai took the bait and I ran towards the freethrow line. Upon seeing Sudo leave Yukihira-senpai behind I jumped and twisted by body to the left.

Positioning the ball to my back with my right hand, I aimed my side to where Sudo was and hit it with my left elbow.

Catching the ball, Sudo immediately dunked it making some people go crazy.

"What's this? An all star match? Ha-ha-ha-ha!" Feeling amused, Yukihira-senpai laughed while slapping Itsuka-senpai's shoulder.

Itsuka-senpai laughed as well. "We admit defeat. Let's just turn this game into an exhibition match!"

"Alright! Time to get some girls!" Sudo exclaimed.

I may not agree to their decision but according to the bro code, I shouldn't be a kill joy or I shouldn't kill the radiant vibe everyone is feeling.

I may come to regret this.

Ryueen Tenka POV

After some little investigation I found myself intrigued and curious about what's making the students shout.

My feet brought me to a basketball court. There, 4 boys could be seen playing.

Their faces were filled with fun expression.

I decided to stay since the student known as "Shiba Kiyotaka" is present. I heard rumors that he is pretty good at handling conversations, pretty boy, athletic, smart, and I also heard others call him cunning; or the other girls called him "perfect."

Perfect humans doesn't exist. Only fools and delusional people think of them as real. Even though I haven't conversed with him, I can already tell that he is not the type of that person. Him getting assigned in the defective class made me more interested of him more.

But of course it is not love. Nothing more, I'm feeling nothing but interested of his true personality since I don't believe such people like him doesn't have a hidden side just like that Kushida bitch. I want to use her to cultivate the land I will soon inherit.

"What is his defect?" "What is his weakness?" "What type of a person he really is inside?" "What is his true mentality?" "Will he cry if I crush him?"such thoughts entered my mind as I watched him play.

And then...

I saw him shoot the ball from the half court, but before the ball enters the hoop he faced me and smiled. He winked his eye while pointing his index finger at me.

SWISH!

I can hear the faint, quiet squeals of females even though they are just beside me.

The only thing I could hear clearly is my heart thumping so hard and the image of him winking at me earlier kept flashing right before my eyes...

His action made my heart thump. I was just sitting here and observed him, but why is my heart thumping this much! I wasn't even running or anything!

Damn it! Stop!

Why am I like this!?

Is this a heart attack?!

There's no... way...!

There's no way it's like that! No...stop thumping!

If my classmates were to know this incident I would be humiliated beyond imagination.

"Awwww~, I told you guys that Ryueen-chan is still a girl! Of course she'll fall in love!"

"Damn, Shiba-kun really made Ryueen-chan fall for him, huh! And just a single wink at that! Kyaaa!!!"

I could already hear them say that.

Me, a tyrant, fell for him just by a single wink...?! A SINGLE! FUCKING! WINK!?

Ah! Screw this feeling! This is embarrassing as hell!

"AHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!"

Without realizing, I already sprinted out of the court.

DAMN YOU, SHIBA KIYOTAKA FOR MAKING ME FEEL LIKE THIS! I SWEAR I WILL ABSOLUTELY CRUSH YOU ONE DAY!

YO! I may be the author but I am siding Tenka on this one. Of course the poly is still on.

Question: Should I add her to the polygamy?

Deadline: Tuesday 12:00 am

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13.3K 528 10
"In this world, winning is everything; winners are validated and losers are denied. Until now, I've never lost at anything, and I won't in the future...
24.2K 1K 17
so in this story ayanokoji went out and thought to himself to enjoy his high-school life for three years, and for this ayanokoji meaning of friendshi...
26K 888 6
I'll try and make ayanokouji act like he does in LN and will change a bit of the story such as the manabu confrontation and sudo case and all because...
26.7K 974 12
This is a Classroom of the Elite (You-Zitsu) fanfiction that will focus on the characters reacting to their world from a different point of view (Sho...