The Powerful(Jack and Kim AU)

By caileiwinn10

Jack and Kim have been best friends since they met in middle school. Even Their brother and sister are best f... More

Chapter 1: The Dojo
Chapter 2: Power
Chapter 3: Fear
Chapter 3: Darker
Characters
Chapter 4: The Dagger
A/N
Chapter 5: Saving Family
Chapter 6: Betrayal and Pressure
Chapter 10: Anger and Love
Chapter 11: I would do anything
A/N
Chapter 12: The Lost Sibling
A/N
Chapter 13: Fire and Ice
Chapter 14: The pain of losing
Chapter 15: How could you
Chapter 16:Anger shuts people out
Chapter 17:Pain consumes everyone
Chapter 18: Reunited
Chapter 19: You don't control me
Chapter 20: Feeling at home (well, sort of)
Chapter 21: Resting
Chapter 22: The Battle of good and evil
Chapter 23: Dark and Light
Chapter 24: Together but for how long
Chapter 25: I will do anything to protect this family
Chapter 26:Love and Grief
Chapter 27: Fear keeps us going
Chapter 28: The dreams
A/N
Chapter 29: Autumn chills
A/N
Chapter 31: The truth always comes out.
Sequel
sequel pt2

Chapter 30: The faked death

14 0 0
By caileiwinn10

Taylor's pov
I couldn't believe what I was seeing. My father was alive and he was fighting Logan's father. How is he alive? Then I felt logan grab me by the arm and pull me back. I saw my dad pin Jacob(Logan and Jack's dad)  to the ground and knocked him unconscious. He got up and walked to me and kim and hugged us. "Girls, I'm so glad your ok. I was saved by an old friend. I miss all of you so much, even the boys," Dad said while hugging us.
We went back to the car. Somehow Jason escaped and fortunately my dad put a tracker on him while they were fighting.

Logan's pov:
We walked into the house and melissa started to cry and she hugged all of us. I really love this family. I hope I can one day make taylor my wife. I hope that jack and kim can get married too. It would make us way closer than we are. Taylor and I walked upstairs and we both went to our rooms. Then alex and I played minecraft together. Then I went into Taylor's room to see her watching stranger things. We recently got so obsessed with the show the past couple weeks. Jack and kim are binging it in the living room. We can't wait till season 4. We are one the last few episodes of season 3. Sometimes there are jump scares and Taylor gets scared and holds my hand. Then after that we got our favorite books and we started reading them. Her's is Little women and mine's is to kill a mockingbird. We read for like 2 hours and I went to my room and we sent each other goodnight texts. Man my girl is so cute. I'm gonna marry her one day.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

49.5K 1.3K 29
They've dated..they've broken up..they've dated they got married? They fight like any normal couple but this fight isn't normal..the secret Lily's k...
95.3K 2.4K 35
Kim returns to Seaford. On Halloween, the gang goes through a maze. Ever since that night, Kim's been acting weird. And she'll only open up to Jack...
433 2 14
Kimberly Fynch and Leo Nelson used to be best friends during their childhood, until one day when Leo has to move away. Loosing a friend is hard for K...
38.6K 550 28
you and the turtles have known each other since you and your sister April, saved them from the victimising fire that struck your fathers lab. You al...