[●◇The Legend Of The Dragon K...

By SoundWave2000

Y/n known as many things, The Dragon God, The True Dragon King and so mich more Y/n was there when God made t... More

Backstory
Info 1#
Info 3# Weapons
Info 4# Forms Part 1
Info 4# Forms Part 2
Info 4# Forms Part 3
Harem
[●◇Chapter 1◇●] Meeting New People and New Friend
[●◇Chapter 2◇●] Osana need to be Protected
[●◇Chapter 3◇●] Oka your going to be fine
[●◇Chapter 4◇●] Ryoba Aishi You Are Mine!
[●◇Chapter 5◇●] ....Your Saying The School Has An Nuke Under Us!
[●◇Chapter 6◇●] Welcome to Taimanin and Dragon Maids!
[●◇Chapter 7◇●] Meeting Tohru and Meeting An Group of Troublesome
[●◇Chapter 8◇●] Getting More Slaves and Having Fun
[●◇Chapter 9◇●] I'm In Space an Now Time For You To Die
[●◇Chapter 10◇●] What Do You Mean I'm Going To An School?
[●◇Chapter 11◇●] 3 days before the Tournment but Now I meet someone Interesting
[●◇Chapter 12◇●] Let The Tournment Begin?!
[●◇Chapter 13◇●] The Final First Round Match Well Begin Now!
[●◇Chapter 14◇●] You Guys Are Next Prepare

Info 2# Powers and Arcktype

516 10 0
By SoundWave2000

Lets start with the Names Y/n earn and how he earn them and Arcktype Lets go!

True Hero (Y/n earn this by Saving many civilians many times and The Government called Y/n and gave him the Title True Hero and the Queen of England Agreed aswill)

Masked Hero (No one saw his face And I mean no one and the President asked Y/n why couldn't he see his face and Y/n told him that his face need to be an Secret and Y/n save people will having an Mask on his face)

Child Prodigy (Y/n when he went to his new world he is an Prodigy and an Good one as will his brain was smarter then the worlds best Scincetest and Albert Einstein)

Genuis (Never underestimate how smart Y/n is he can out smart anyone and trick people so easliy and people say that Y/n is so smart he can do the hardest Math quesion in one second)

Alpha male (... Do I really have to explain this one? Yes alright Y/n is Alpha male he can dominate anyone without any Problem and they Obey him so easliy it not even Funny)

Academia Alpha (Y/n has the Perfect Body and I mean Perfect Y/n Body tone, Muscles, Face, and even down below)

Student Council President (Y/n is the School Council President thanks to his high Alpha rank so he easliy become it)

Class President (Same as Student Council one)

Clubs President (Same as the Class and School Council)

Polymath (Y/n is the like an All Knowing of Knowledge or Learning so if an Teacher asked him and Question Y/n answer it in one second and have all A+ in all Subjets)

Master Spy (Y/n is an Master Spy he never been caught people wonder if He was an Ghost Y/n can get so quiet even Elephants and Whales can't sense Him elephants and Whales has the worlds best Sense in the whole world if they can't Sense Y/n... Welp)

Monster Slayer (Y/n will earn this title from Slaying so many Orges and Trolls and His the best at it aswill)

Demonic Slayer (Y/n slan Demon, Demon Lords and so much he got this title and they said this was the bardest Title to get)

Power-Skill Combo (Y/n can combine the crazyist things and make it work so good others are shocked so hard Even Zues lightning can't handle it)

All-Rounder (Y/n is good at Anything and goes all around to do anything)

Master of All (Y/n Mastered Everything Known to Human, Demon, Angels, and Gods, Y/n can kill anyone without even moving an Inch and I'll explain why in Chapter One)

Jack-Of-All-Stats (Y/n is an Jack of all Stats like his stats are Op even the power level is Over 9,000)

Empowered Badass Normal (Y/n is so Badass the whole Schools he been in Obeys him at how badass he is and Y/n just do one trick and the school thinks his Badass) 

Master Chef (Y/n is an Master at Cooking and no one can beat him at it and Y/n has 30 restaurant around the World) 

Trickster (Y/n can trick anyone and H/n is so skilled at it No one can catch him doing it not even the Lie detector cam catch him)

Now time for Dragon Physiology Powers and Y/n can Transform Into them Okay now Lets Go!

Transcendent Dragon Physiology (Y/n has the Ability to transform into an Divine Dragon or Dragon Deity or have the Powers of it)- (All Dragon-based Powers)

Dragon Lord Physiology (Y/n was the First Dragon ever so he get the Title of Dragon Lord and the Powers of it is Godly)- (All Dragon Lord-Based Powers)

Mutated Dragon Physiology (Y/n can become Hybrid Dragons to make him stronger or Weaker to play with the Enemy)- (Genetic mutation/Genetic Evoltion)

Gestalt Drsgon Physiology (Y/n can become an Lizard and Dragon Hybrid or Snake with Dragons wings... Nope that going to give me Nightmares)- (Gestalt Form)

Mysic Dragon Physiology (Y/n has Mysic Dragon powers and it can empower someone if Y/n wants to or himself to get even more stronger)- (All Mysic Powers)

Superior Mysic Dragon Physiology (Y/n can Upgrad it and downgrad it if he wants to but this makes the Mysic powers more Overpowered but Dragons God can overpower it but not Y/n)- (All Magical powers/All Science Powers)

Elemental Dragon Physiology (Y/n can use all elements and have Elemental Forms of them)- (All Elemental Manipulations)

Superpowered Dragon Physiology (Y/n can Granted Wishes, Enchangment, blessing and so on but Y/n can Change his color skin when he is in his Deagon Forms)- (All Superpower Manipulation/ Superpowered Evolution)

Bionic Dragon Physiology (Y/n can contral technology, metals, and become an Metal Dragon that can grow sizes and Enhanced the Armor to be indestructible)- (All Technology-Based Powers)

Undead Dragon Physiology (Y/n can contral the Undead, and Souls and become an Undead Dragon)- (All Dead-Based abilites)

Angelic Dragon Physiology (Y/n has Angel, Angel Chef, and Angel God Powers in Dragon form Oh boy)- (All Angelic Powers)

Demonic Dragon Physiology (Y/n has Demon, Demon Lord, Demon God Powers in Dragin Form)- (All Demonic Powers)

Dimensional Dragon Physiology (Y/n can travel through time and space without trouble but Y/n can't go to ome that he was Banish from)- (All Dimensional Powers)

Cosmic Dragon Physiology (Y/n has Cosmic powers in Dragon Form and it very Powerful)- (All Cosmic-based Powers)

Inanimate Object Dragon Physiology
(Y/n can become Object like Glass Dragons and contral Objects)- (All Object-Based Powers)

Armored Dragon Physiology (Y/n can contral Armors and become an Armor Dragin that can handle many things others may can't)- (All Armored-Based Powers)

Chi Dragon Physiology (Y/n can become Chinese dragon with there powers of Chi)- (All Chi-Based Powers)

Asain Dragin Physiology (Y/n can become Asain Dragon with there powers)- (All Asain-Based Powers)

Lesser Dragon Physiology (Y/n can become Lesser Dragons with there powers)- (All Lesser-Based Powers)

Western Dragon Physiology (Y/n can become Westren Dragons with there powers)- (All Western Dragon-Based Powers)

Feather Dragon Physiology (Y/n can become Feather Dragins with there powers)- (All Feather Dragon-Based Powers/ Feather Attacks/ Prehensile Feathers)

Force Dragon Physiology (Y/n has Manipulation over Force and become an Force Dragon)- (Absoulte Force Manipulation)

Primordial Dragon Physiology (... Lets just say Y/n can become an Dragon that was born that is the most powerful Drsgon The BigBang Dragon)- (All Primordial Powers)

Composite Dragon Physiology (Hybrid of one or two dragon combining and
Y/n can become that)- (Composite Dragon-Based Powers)

Eldritch Dragon Physiology (... just Op just Op and Y/n has an Dragon Form for it...)- (All Eldritch Powers)

Weredragon Physiology (Y/n can become an humanoid Dragon like or Dragon like an Werewolf but Y/n has Contral over it and chose if to transform)- (Weredragon-Based Powers)

Now for Real Powers that Y/n has but the Dragons one is still his powers and can use them in his Human form Now Lets Go!

Tranformation Mastery and Advancement (Y/n masters it so easliy his Advancement that he can tell if Your transform or not)

Mode Switching (Y/n can chance his Mode so Fast Police, Swat, and Detective found it hard to interrogate Y/n)

Multiple Forms (Y/n has Many forms of Dragons)

Biomorphing (Y/n can Transform into any living being)

Soul Morph (Y/n can use an Angel, Demon and so on Soul to make an Super Form or Hyper Form)

Soul Shapshifting (Y/n can Use an Soul and transform or Shapeshift into someone)

Shapeshifting Combat (Y/n can shapeshift his hands, Legs, Head, or Body to combated with someone)

Evolutionary State

Stage Advancement (Y/n can train to get now form Like from the weakest form to the Strongest)

Combative Evolution (Y/n train in Mixed martial arts and made his own)

Evolving Power Replication (Y/n can copy anyones abilites)

Empowered State (Y/n can be in Empowered State where Damages, Attacks or anything can hurt him and
Y/n gets stronger to defeat the enemy)

Supernatural Roar (Y/n in his dragon Roars is So powerful Y/n can make copys of him self perfectly with all of his Abilites and Y/n roars can Destory diamonds so Fast with his roar and Planets if Y/n wanted to or Universe)

Growling (Y/n can growl at someone and release Blood loss to scare the Enemy or tell the Prey his dead)

Supernatural Senses (Y/n can sense faster then anything and predict upcoming attacks)

Danger Detection (Y/n can sense Danger anywhere in the world and go to it so faster Y/n break light speed)

Training Regimen (Think like Y/n has Plans for everything)

Skateborading Mastery (Y/n Mastered doing Stakeborading)

Complete Mastery (Y/n can Master anything and conplete it so easliy)

Talent Embodiment and Talent generation (Y/n is the embodiment of Talent knows every Talent known to humans and Y/n can make new Talents that humans will try to do)

Hypercompetence (Y/n is impossibly skilled at everything)

Intuitive Aptitude (Y/n can understand the structure and operation of complex systems without speacial training)

Culinary Mastery (Y/n knows all Skills in Cooking)

Megaton Powers (Y/n can snap his Finger an Make an Megaton expolxing and it big as 1 million tons TNT)

Counter (Y/n can counter anything like rejeting.... Men why don't we have that)

Absolute Weapon Proficiency (Y/n can just pick up an Weapon and knows how to use it and many ways to kill or knock out an Enemy)

Weapon Summon, Refinement, Creation and Arsenal (Y/n can Make Weapons, Refine them, and Summon them and
Y/n has alot of weapons in his Arsenal)

Infinite Supply (Y/n has Unlimited Supplys)

Racing Mastery (Y/n mastered Racing in one single day and always come frist)

Vehicular Mastery (Same as Racing exapt being in an race)

Vehicular Combat (Y/n can us an Car door like Captain America)

Vehicle Creation (Y/n can make any Vehicle he wants and it his so he can Upgrad it to what he wants)

Combat Specialist (Y/n is so train in Combat he became an Combat Specialist Like Wrestling)

Combat Empowerment (Y/n can empower his Combat skills like have fire fist)

Godly Strength

Godly Speed

Godly Stamina

Godly Combat

Godly Durability

Godly Enhancement

Godly Body

Godly Parkour

Stealth Mastery

Gadget Proficiency

Hacking Mastery

Computer Operation

Engineering Mastery

Absolute Creativity

Meta Creating

Godly Craftsmanship

Godly Investigar

Master Builder

Super Eating (Y/n is an Dragon)

Hyper Tracking (Y/n can track anything)

Tactical Genius

Disguise Mastery

Supernatural Investigations

Surffing and Lava Surffing Mastery

Trapping Mastery

Ambush Mastey

And that is it for Info 2# and the Next part is Info 3# Weapons until then Sounding Out

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

68.2K 1.7K 41
Discontinued. "If only I knew what would happen, I would've stop my past self..." Y/n told to herself... in a nervous tone. "Y/n-chan~ why are you ru...
54.6K 1.7K 41
"ɪ ᴡᴀꜱ ᴘʀᴇᴛᴛʏ ᴘᴀᴛʜᴇᴛɪᴄ ʙᴀᴄᴋ ᴛʜᴇɴ, ʜᴍᴍ?" ʜᴇ ᴀꜱᴋᴇᴅ, ᴄᴀᴜꜱɪɴɢ ʏ/ɴ ᴛᴏ ᴛᴜʀɴ ᴀʀᴏᴜɴᴅ ᴀɴᴅ ꜱᴛᴀʀᴇ ʜɪᴍ ᴇᴀʀɴᴇꜱᴛʟʏ ɪɴ ᴛʜᴇ ᴇʏᴇꜱ. "ɴ-ɴᴏ, ᴜᴍᴇᴊɪ ʏᴏᴜ ᴡᴇʀᴇɴ'ᴛ..." ʏ/ɴ ꜱᴀ...
508K 18.5K 29
[Y/n] is a daughter of a rather wealthy man that just got remarried. She didn't like the idea of her father remarring so she began to lock herself in...
1.5K 39 11
*Another Yandere Simulator AU I've been planning for some time now. I hope you enjoy.* You were an average high school student who was trying to get...