THE DARE | BWWM 18+ (editing)

Oleh stelladior333

22-year-old Iris Amyrah James meets 30-year-old Leonardo Sorelli on a night out with her friends. Iris is a b... Lebih Banyak

cast
author's note
i - game on
ii - am i lonely?
iii - my first crush*
iv - chasing a ghost
v - leonardo
vi - open book
vii - kamikaze & open arena
viii - call me baby*
ix - heart or mind?
x - leave me alone
xi - meeting my karma
xii - italy pt 1 : gondolas*
xiv - mile high club*
xv - bella
xvi - sex on the beach*
xvii - mall chronicles
xviii - a new family tradition
xix - naughty
xx - oh daddy*
xxi - liar liar
xxii - strangers again
xxiii - the spoiled surprise
xxiv - i am a killer
xxv - space
xxvi - my monster
xxvii - i missed you*
xxviii - meeting eleanor*
xxix - my girls*
xxx - baby mama drama
xxxi - all yours and only yours*
xxxii - home*
xxxiii - beg me to stop
xxxiv - papa sorelli
xxxv - he's gone
xxxvi - hi mama
xxxvii - i fucked my boyfriend's dad*
xxxviii - forgive me father
xxxix - mi amore*
xl - welcome home daddy*
xli - the bitch is back
xlii - bittersweet betrayal
xliii - facing diabolo: part 1
xliv - facing diabolo: part 2
xlv - facing diabolo: part 3
xlvi - the funeral of leonardo sorelli
xlvii - i do
xlviii - drowning in loneliness
xlix - becoming queen mafia
l - facing diabolo: part 4
li - the resurrection of leonardo sorelli
lii - apologies and orgasms*
liii - temper tantrum*
liv - reunion in paris
lv - 34+35 in paris*
lvi - until i faint*
lvii - the morning after*
lviii - a tattooed promise*
lix - mrs. sorelli
lx - oh babies*
lxi - happy wife, happy life*
lxii - game on pt. 2
epilogue*

xiii - italy pt 2 : my sunrise*

11.4K 293 126
Oleh stelladior333

L E O N A R D O

_________________________

Iris will be the death of me.

I have not been able to stop replaying our sex in my mind. The way her body reacted to my touch, the way I felt her open up to take all of me, the way she was moaning. I want to keep hearing those sounds come out of her pretty lips over and over again.

It's been two days since and we haven't left the house much. She said I left her pretty sore and she needs to recover as if she wasn't the one asking me for it. I remember her distinctively saying that she could take it. And she did. She just couldn't take it again, I internally laugh at the thought.

But I am not with her for sex, I am with her for her. So I am willing to wait until she's ready to go again, it's the bare minimum anyway.

It's early morning, and I have been awake for about 10 minutes. I spent every one of those minutes watching my beautiful girl sleep. Is that creepy?

Her head is in the crook of my neck, her arms are wrapped around my waist and her legs are on top of mine. Even though she's tall, she feels so small in my arms and all I want to do is protect her and keep her safe.

I carefully lift her body off of mine and go downstairs to make her some breakfast. Although I would much rather have her this morning.

I prepare some eggs, bacon, buttered bread, and some hot coffee. I add a cup of ice because I know that she prefers iced coffee. I make my way back to the room and settle the food on the bedside table. She is still sleeping so I crawl in next to her and start to kiss all over her face.

"Mmhm," she groans and my dick immediately twitches.

"Good morning principessa," I whisper in her ear.

"Good morning baby," she groans before slowly opening her eyes and smiling at me. I would do anything to keep that beautiful smile on her face. "Why are we awake so early?"

"Because I wanted you to see the sunrise," I confess.

"Mhm," she replies before sitting up. I go to kiss her and she pulls away quickly. The fuck? "Morning breath," she says as she covers her mouth with her hands. She's so adorable. Does she think I care about her breath as if I haven't licked every inch of her body?

"Bambina, I don't care about that," I shrug.

"Well I do, so if you'll excuse me," she says before getting up from the bed and rushing to the bathroom.

She's wearing just my t-shirt and I watch her bare ass move as she runs to the bathroom. I threw her panties somewhere in the room when I took them off of her last night. Don't judge me, I needed my supper.

After a couple of minutes, she comes back into the room with a refreshed look on her face. I love seeing her like this. No makeup on and her silk bonnet, as she taught me, on her head. Although I do appreciate it when she goes all out because I know that it's all for me and only me.

"Morning kiss right now," I command. "I've been waiting forever." Patience isn't my strong suit, but I will always try to be patient with her.

She makes a cute little jog to me and I capture her lips for a passionate kiss. She is delicious.

"Hi," she shyly whispers when she pulls back from the kiss. Her eyes flutter and I swear I can see stars in them.

"Hi," I chuckle. "I made you breakfast." I reach beside me to get the breakfast tray and place it between us.

"Really? I was going to surprise you but you always wake up before me," she giggles. It's true. My internal clock is awake at four every morning. Sometimes I do go back to sleep but no matter the time zone, I always wake up early. Thanks, dad.

"I can pretend to sleep next time."

"Mhm, or I will just wake up earlier. Let's eat."

I place the tray between us and we sit facing each other. I watch her take a bite and she closes her eyes and lets out a satisfied sound as she chews.

"This is so good," she compliments. "Who taught you how to cook like that?" She questions with a foreign expression on her face. Is that jealousy?

I start to chuckle when I realize that she's actually jealous over the thought of someone else teaching me how to cook. "Why are you laughing? I'm serious." She scrunches her nose in an attempt to look mad but she just looks like a teddy bear.

"My dad taught me, orsacchiotta," I tell her and her face softens. (Translation: teddy bear)

"Oh okay. You don't talk much about him," she says softly.

How exactly do I tell her that my father is in prison because he used to be a mafia don? That would lead to me telling her that I had to take his place and I am not ready for that. She looks at me with such admiration in her eyes and I am afraid that it will all go away the second she finds out that my idea of fun is to torture other people.

"It's complicated baby," I try to keep it short.

"Yeah, I get that. Whenever you're ready to talk, I will be there. There are more things about me that I haven't told anyone but I have a feeling that you will be the first person I confide in. Not now though," she giggles. It warms my heart that she thinks about confiding in me. It scares me too because it means that one day, I will have to bare my soul to her and I might lose her.

"In due time, bellissima," I say and she takes the tray of food and puts it on the floor beside us.

"Bellissima?" she questions and I nod. "What does that mean?"

"It means: gorgeous." Iris smiles and crawls over to me before straddling my lap and running her fingers through my hair.

"You think I'm gorgeous?" she asks in a seductive voice. I can feel myself already getting hard for her.

"Yes baby," I say before kissing her neck. "I think you're perfect."

She takes in a deep breath before claiming my mouth for a kiss. My tongue finds hers and she allows me to dominate our kiss. My hands travel under her shirt and I start to rub her body. She wasn't wearing a bra so I move to massage her breasts and she moans in my mouth.

She breaks the kiss and I watch her take off the shirt. I will never get used to how sexy she looks when she is naked for me. My eyes travel to her lips and they look swollen from our kiss. She has some love bites all over her neck and chest. Her plump breasts and her peaked nipples are practically calling my name. I continue my journey of her body and I take in the curve of her tiny waist joining her wide hips. Her skin looks like silk and it is enough to turn me on. Finally, my eyes land on her clean, shaven pussy and I let out a breath when I think about how she is all mine.

"Dio Mio," I let out in a shaky before capturing her lips again. My free hand travels down to her warmth and I start to rub her clit. She is already drenched. "You are soaking for me bambina." (Translation: My God)

"Fuck," she whimpers when I slip a finger in her pussy. I keep curling my finger until she moans, "more please." I add in a second finger and she is riding my fingers. Her hands leave my body and start to untie the robe I was wearing. I wasn't wearing anything underneath because there was no point. I sit up so she can take it off and she cries out when the movement hits a different angle in her body. My free hand goes up to her neck and I apply enough pressure to make her break the kiss and throw her head back in pleasure.

I use my thumb to rub her clit while my middle and ring fingers are pumping her. "You wanna cum for daddy?"

"Yes, yes," she whines. She starts to twitch so I rub her clit and pump my fingers even faster.

"Let go principessa," I order her and she comes soon after that. She takes a second to catch her breath before grabbing my dick and stroking it slowly. I could cum just like this. She lifts her hips and hovers over my dick. I grab her face and devour her lips as she rubs the tip between her pussy.

I feel her slowly slide down my dick and she screams as she tries to take all of me.

"Take your time baby," I tell her.

She stops to get adjusted to the size and I feel her pussy open up when she continues to sink down on me.

"Fuck, fuck, you're so big," she lets out breathlessly.

She rolls her hips and I let out a ragged gasp. I take her hardened nipples into my mouth when she begins to slowly bounce up and down. Her soft, wet walls are squeezing my dick because of how tight she is. I can't believe I am saying this but I don't think I am going to last long.

"You feel so fucking good baby," I praise her. Her pace starts to get faster and I grab onto her waist before attaching my mouth to her perky breasts again. I bite her swollen and sensitive bud when she starts to roll her hips as she keeps bouncing on me and she lets out a pornographic scream.

"Like that?" She asks through her short gasps.

"Yes, just like that bambina. Oh, you're doing amazing."

Her legs start to shake and she soon cums on my dick. I wrap my arms around her frame and flip her over. I place her on her back without pulling out. I pick her legs up and push them all the way back, so her toes are touching the headboard.

"I can't take it, baby," she whines as she clenches around me. I can feel her third orgasm building up.

"Yes, you can. Take it like a good girl for daddy okay?"

"Fuck, yes," she cries when I slam into her tight pussy. She grabs a hold of my arm that is around her neck and she puts her other hand on my lower stomach.

"Move your fucking hand."

She moves her hand and pushes her head further back into the pillow. Her nails dig into my back as I continue to bury myself into her.

"I'm gonna cum again, shit," she screams when my thrusts become quicker. The way she clenches around me sends me into overdrive and I am now close to my own release.

The only sound in the room is from our skins clapping against each other, mixed in with her shuddering breaths and the embarrassing moans that leave my mouth.

"Cum for me bellissima," I order and she climaxes almost instantly. I fuck her through her orgasm and soon after, I feel myself pulsate so I quickly take my dick out and cum all over her stomach. We stay in the same position for a minute trying to catch our breaths.

"Good morning to us," she says through short gasps.

"Great morning," I correct her before pulling her in for a kiss.

She looks like she is stuck because her legs are still on the headboard and she's still holding onto my arms.

"Do you need help?" I chuckle.

"You just bent me like a pretzel. Yes, I need help," she confesses and I can't help but laugh at her. She's so silly.

I take her legs from the headboard and slowly put them flat on the bed. I go to the bathroom and get a wet rag to wipe her off. I notice that she is still twitching so I lay next to her, grab her, and put her right on top of me.

"Am I crushing you?" She asks because her entire body weight is on me.

"Not even a little bit." I kiss her nose and wrap my arms around her under the comforter.

"Oh look," she gasps and points out the window. I turn my head and see the new sunrise. The sky looks beautiful with hues of orange, purple, and blue. "It looks beautiful," she says with a sweet smile.

I stop looking at the sunrise and look at her in a trance as she takes in the natural phenomenon. Her skin is glowing in the morning light, her cheeks have a beautiful rosy tint and her lips are slightly swollen.

"Beautiful is an understatement," I say referring to her and she looks back at me.

"You are not even looking at it," she whines. I kiss her forehead and she looks back out the window.

I didn't need to look at the sunrise this morning. I would be okay going the rest of my life without seeing another sunrise or sunset as long as I get to wake up to Iris every day, because I know one thing for sure.

She is my sunrise.

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

185K 8.9K 16
" ๏ผก๏ผค๏ผต๏ผฌ๏ผด ๏ผฃ๏ผฏ๏ผฎ๏ผด๏ผฅ๏ผฎ๏ผด " ุชฺชู‡ู†ุชู ุฃู†ูŠ ุถุฏูŽ ุงู„ุฅูŠุญุงุฆูŠุงุช ู…ุญุตู†ุฉ ูˆ ู„ฺชู† ุฌุงุกุช ุงู„ุฃูŠุงู… ูˆ ูˆุฌุฏุช ู†ูุณูŠ ุบุงุฑู‚ุฉ ุจูˆุณุท ุงู„ุฎุทุงูŠุง ู…ุน ุฅุจู† ุฎุงู„ุชูŠ. ุฐู„ูƒูŽ ุงู„ุฑุฌู„ ุงู„ุฅุจุงุญูŠ ุงู„ุฌุฑูŠุก ุงู„ุฐูŠ ู„ุง...
2.6K 90 16
Havana is all grown up now and is ready to seek the world of hardships and different adventures. Well she gets just what she asks for when one night...
455K 14.8K 41
My body was stuck. I wanted to move but I couldn't. He leaned down and our lips crashed together. He made the kiss deeper by adding tongue and picked...
185K 846 5
ALLEGRA AND ALESSIO ACCARDI , A PAIR WHO ARE PERFECT MIXTURE OF A ANGEL AND A DEVIL . Being one of the most feared and dangerous In the underworld...