𝐒𝐓𝐑𝐄𝐄𝐓 𝐑𝐀𝐓, 𝗆𝖺𝗅𝖾...

بواسطة Maze_Wolf_Mcu_

"𝖲𝗎𝗅𝗍𝖺𝗇? 𝖣𝗈𝖾𝗌 𝗍𝗁𝖺𝗍 𝗆𝖾𝖺𝗇 𝖨'𝗆 𝗂𝗇 𝗍𝗋𝗈𝗎𝖻𝗅𝖾?" "𝖮𝗇𝗅𝗒 𝖻𝖾𝖼𝖺𝗎𝗌𝖾 𝗒𝗈𝗎 𝗀𝗈𝗍... المزيد

𝗦𝗧𝗥𝗘𝗘𝗧 𝗥𝗔𝗧
𝟏| 𝐥𝐨𝐬𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐞𝐚𝐜𝐡 𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫
𝟐| 𝐚𝐫𝐚𝐛𝐢𝐚𝐧 𝐧𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐬
𝟑| 𝐫𝐮𝐧𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐟𝐫𝐨𝐦 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐠𝐮𝐚𝐫𝐝𝐬
𝟒| 𝐚 𝐟𝐚𝐦𝐢𝐥𝐢𝐚𝐫 𝐩𝐥𝐚𝐜𝐞
𝟓| 𝐢𝐧𝐯𝐚𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐩𝐚𝐥𝐚𝐜𝐞
𝟔| 𝐩𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐜𝐞 𝐚𝐥𝐢
𝟕| 𝐟𝐢𝐧𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐫𝐞𝐮𝐧𝐢𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠
𝟖| 𝐚 𝐦𝐚𝐠𝐢𝐜 𝐜𝐚𝐫𝐩𝐞𝐭 𝐫𝐢𝐝𝐞
𝟏𝟎| 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐞𝐞𝐭 𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐬
𝟏𝟏| 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐞𝐝𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠

𝟗| 𝐭𝐚𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐚𝐬 𝐬𝐮𝐥𝐭𝐚𝐧

8.3K 247 26
بواسطة Maze_Wolf_Mcu_

CHAPTER NINE:

TAKING OVER AS SULTAN

THE SUN WAS up in the blue sky as it shined on Agrabah and the Arabian desert. The demeanor inside Agrabah's palace was full of anger and confusion, the anger coming from Y/n and the confusion from the sultan. Together, in a room by themselves, Jasmin stood right in front of Y/n, his back facing the sound of a door opening as Jafar's voice echoed throughout the room.

The prince was holding Y/n's hands in his to stop her from lashing her anger out on Jafar after Aladdin told them what had happened. They already didn't like Jafar to begin with, but this was too far. It was always clear to the prince and his best friend that Jafar was always jealous of not having the throne and would try to convince Jasmin's father to pick his choices instead of making his own and it was clear that Jafar wanted the throne.

"I overheard Prince Ali talking to his advisor about returning with an army to conquer Agrabah." Jafar's voice echoes as he walks further into the room with the sultan.

The sultan's eyes widen. "What?"

"Now it appears he's fled in the night." Jafar continues.

"Jasmin." The sultan calls, finally noticing the two there.

Y/n clenches her jaw. "You hear him say this, Jafar, and you saw him leave?"

"Yes, with my own ears and my own eyes. So, what's the problem now?" Jafar asks, rather too calm in her opinion.

Jasmin spins around, smirking a bit. "This is the problem, Jafar. If what you say is true, then why is Prince Ali still here?"

Just then, the two men turn to the sound of a door opening up, revealing Aladdin walking into the room with his advisor and Dalia following him. In the corner of her eye, Y/n could see Jafar clench his jaw at the sight of the street rat as she stops beside her brother, Jasmin on her other side.

Aladdin nods at the sultan. "Your Majesty."

"Prince Ali. This is a surprise." Jafar states, showing all of them, except for the sultan, that he was surprised after he had practically tried to kill Aladdin by pushing him into the ocean while he was tied up.

"Your Highness, your advisor's not who he says he is." Aladdin tells the sultan.

Jafar raises a brow. "Oh. I'm not who I say I am?"

"Baba, he tried to kill Prince Ali." Jasmin blurts out, making his father's eyes widen in shock.

"Jafar, can you explain this to me?" The sultan questions.

Jafar nods, still looking to calm. "Yes." Just then, the eyes of his snake staff turns red a bit and the sultan looks to be a bit hypnotized. "My sultan... you know my loyalty belongs to you."

"Your loyalty..." The sultan mumbles in a repeat, making Jafar nod as he tried to hold in his smile. "Prince Ali, you invited yourself into our city and we welcomed you as our guest. But I believe your intentions are... deceitful. You're a grave danger to Agrabah and you shall be dealt with as such. You and your sister."

"Baba, what are you saying?" Jasmin cuts in.

"Enough, Jasmin!" The sultan orders. "Jafar told me of Prince Ali's ambition. He's here for my throne."

All of a sudden, Aladdin rushed forward and snatched Jafar's staff from his hand, holding it up before slamming it right on the floor, breaking it, causing Jafar's eyes to widen. As the staff broke, sparkles of what looked to be magic filled the ground, showing that Jafar was actually hypnotizing the sultan.

"What happened?" The sultan breathes out in question.

Aladdin clenches his jaw. "He had you under a spell."

"He's not to be trusted, Your Majesty." Jafar speaks up, slowly backing up.

"He wants your throne." Aladdin continues.

The sultan's eyes widen as he looks to his advisor. "Jafar! You were my most trusted advisor. Hakim! Put him in the dungeon!"

The guard, Hakim, obeys as he ventures towards Jafar, other guards following. Y/n gulped a bit as she took notice of how calm Jafar looked as he smirked. He didn't look scared one bit, like most people would when they're being sent to the dungeon. He looked like he was planning something.

He looked as if he was okay with being put in the dungeon for a long, long time. As he was being dragged away, the others had gone to another room as Jasmin had convinced his father to sit down after what just happened, sitting down beside him. Dalia and Y/n also sat down, Rajah in-between them as Y/n pet his head while Aladdin and his advisor stood beside them.

"Prince Ali, I must apologize. And you as well, Princess Y/n." The sultan tells the siblings, clearly showing he still thought Aladdin was a prince and Y/n was a princess.

"Well, Your Highness, there's something I'd like to explain." Aladdin begins.

"Your honor and integrity will never again be questioned here in Agrabah." The sultan continues, ignoring his words. "A more noble and sincere young man has never graced the chambers of this palace."

"Well, uh-- I--" Aladdin stammers out.

"I would be honored to call you my son... if that were something anyone wanted." The sultan interrupts.

Y/n's brows rose up as she looks over at her brother, wondering if he was gonna tell them the truth and reveal that they weren't royalty. However, all he did was smile and nod his head a bit, making her look at her brother with a look that his advisor noticed. Aladdin looked down at his little sister with a smile, resting his hands on her shoulders and giving them a small squeeze.

🧞‍♂️

Later that day, Y/n found herself standing in-between Jasmin and Dalia as them, the sultan and many other guards made their way into the main room. Aladdin was nowhere to be seen, most likely in his room or somewhere else. The others had been surprised to found out Jafar wasn't in his cell that he had been put in down in the dungeon. However, Y/n found herself not as surprised.

She had her suspicions. He looked too calm about the entire situation, especially when he was caught and being put away in the dungeon. The e/c eyed girl could see the anger radiating off of the prince beside her, wanting nothing more than to deal with Jafar on his own and ban him from Agrabah, not like that would stop him from getting what he always wanted. And everyone knew what that was.

The throne.

"Jafar. You should have left Agrabah while you had the chance." The sultan calls out.

"Why leave when the city belongs to me now?" Jafar fires back, still calm as usual.

The sultan shakes his head as they walk further into the room. "It's over, Jafar."

Jafar stands up from his spot on the stairs. "I've endured your spineless incompetence for long enough now."

"Hakim." The sultan calls, motioning to the guard beside him.

Just as Hakim steps forward, Jafar places one of his hands on the lamp he had been holding, a crazed look in his eyes as he rubs the golden lamp. What they didn't expect was for blue dust to appear before a full grown blue man was being flown out of the lamp, floating beside the evil, crazy man.

Jasmin and Y/n glanced at one another with wide eyes as they recognized it as Aladdin's advisor. Dalia recognized him too, remembering their night stroll they had and how they got along so well. Aladdin's advisor... a genie, looks to the brunette woman with a frown.

"Genie! For my first wish, I wish to be sultan of Agrabah!" Jafar yells out, the crazed look in his eyes getting even worse.

Genie nods, frowning. He had to obey. "As you wish, Master."

Next thing they knew, the genie was using his magic to do as his master wished, letting out a yell when his magic flowed through the room. Jasmin was quick to wrap his arms around Y/n, afraid something would happen to her. Eventually, the magic left as the genie went back into the lamp, Jafar's outfit changing to look like Jasmin's father's outfit, just in a black and red color instead of white and gold.

The sultan's eyes widen as he looks to the guard. "Hakim."

"Hakim!" Jafar exclaims, causing the guard to look at him. "You obey the sultan, so you obey me now. You know the law, Hakim!"

It was clear to everyone that Hakim looked very hesitant to actually obey to the man, who wished to become sultan from a genie instead of earning it like the original sultan had done, but Hakim knew the law and knew Jafar was right. So, he bowed his head, placing his fist against his chest, making the other guards do the same to show that they'd obey him, even if they didn't want to at all.

"Hakim. Marshal an army to invade Shirabad." Jafar orders.

Jasmin steps forward. "You cannot--"

"I think we've heard enough from you, prince." Jafar interrupts. "It's time you start doing what you should have done all along. Stay silent. Guards, remove him!"

As the guards went to step towards her, both Dalia and Y/n went to stop them but they were grabbed ahold of by two guards as Rajah roared at the guards, causing them to jump back. When Jafar demanded the prince to calm his cat down and also threatened him, Jasmin did as told, knowing it was best to obey.

The tiger calmed down just a bit, but continued to growl as two guards grabbed ahold of the prince's arms, beginning to bring him out of the room, all while Y/n's grunts echoed throughout the room as she tried to get free of the guard's grip. Rajah growled at the guard holding her, making him let go as Jasmin was out of the room.

As he was being led out of the room, the guards grips on his arms, Jasmin thought back to when he would let Jafar stomp all over him, telling him it was best to stay silent and not be heard. He felt as if time had slowed down as he glanced at his home. He wanted to say something. He needed to.

"Written in stone.
Every rule, every word.
Centuries old and unbending.
'Stay in your place.
Better seen and not heard'.
Well, now that story is ending."

The prince glances around, seeing some guards making their way in a line in the direction of where their new sultan was at. Glancing over his shoulder, he found himself fighting against the guards grip a bit when he saw his father yelling at some guard as they grabbed his arm and Y/n trying to get by them to get to him, but they were holding her back, all while Jafar stood there with a smirk. The guards jerked him back forward when he fought against their grip.

"Cause I...
I cannot start to crumble.
So come on and try.
Try to shut me
And cut me down."

Looking over his shoulder once again, his brown eyes caught sight of his father and the girl he's always loved, making him clench his jaw as the doors slowly began to close, their faces slowly starting to leave his few.

He had to do something.

He needed to do something.

So he did.

The prince of Agrabah was able to get the guards tight grips off his arm as he spun around, feeling as if they disappeared, eyes on the door, her on his mind as he began stomping down the steps he had been forced to climb up.

"I won't be silenced!
You can't keep me quiet.
Won't tremble when you try it.
All I know is I won't go speechless.
Speechless!
Let the storm in.
I cannot be broken.
No, I won't live unspoken.
Cause I know that I won't go speechless."

As he stomped towards the doors, he was quick to push them open just as they were about to close up, stomping past the guards that, to him, felt as if they were frozen in time as they disappeared.

"Try to lock me in this cage.
I won't just lay me down and die.
I will take these broken wings
And watch me burn across the sky.
Hear the echo saying,
I won't be silenced!"

Walking forward, his brown eyes stop on his father before he disappeared right before his eyes. The prince's eyes went to Rajah, then Dalia before they disappeared as well. Stomping past Hakim, the guard disappears as the prince grabs a curtain, pulling it down as the cloth floated in the air.

"Though you won't see me
Tremble when you try it.
All I know is I won't go speechless.
Speechless!
Cause I'll breathe when they try to suffocate me.
Don't you underestimate me.
Cause I know that I won't go speechless.
All I know is I won't go speechless."

Brown eyes glaring right at Jafar, who still held the same smirk on his face, the prince stomps his way to the front of the room, glaring at the man who stole his father's spot as sultan just from a genie, tried to hypnotize his father and wants to invade his mother's home before he disappeared as well.

Feeling his eyes soften when they landed on her, Jasmin slowly makes his way down, stopping right in front of her as her worried eyes were looking at where she had last seen him. He wanted to bring his hand up, but he was worried she'd disappear like everyone else.

He felt as if it was just them.

"Speechless!"

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

5.9K 224 11
𝐒𝐎 𝐖𝐇𝐀𝐓 𝐈𝐅 𝐈'𝐌 𝐂𝐑𝐀𝐙𝐘, 𝐀𝐋𝐋 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐁𝐄𝐒𝐓 𝐏𝐄𝐎𝐏𝐋𝐄 𝐀𝐑𝐄 (𝘚𝘓𝘖𝘞 𝘜𝘗𝘋𝘈𝘛𝘌𝘚) ━━━ ━━━ (𝐂𝐚𝐫𝐥𝐨𝐬 𝐃𝐞 𝐕𝐢𝐥 𝐱 𝐌𝐚𝐥...
19.8K 467 22
𝘞𝘦 𝘢𝘭𝘭 𝘬𝘯𝘰𝘸 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘴𝘵𝘰𝘳𝘺 𝘰𝘧 𝘉𝘦𝘯 𝘢𝘭𝘭 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘸𝘢𝘺 𝘵𝘩𝘳𝘰𝘶𝘨𝘩. 𝘉𝘶𝘵 𝘸𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘪𝘧 𝘐 𝘵𝘰𝘭𝘥 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘩𝘦 𝘩𝘢𝘥 𝘢 𝘴𝘪�...
223K 6.5K 13
"𝖧𝖾𝖺𝗅 𝗐𝗁𝖺𝗍 𝗁𝖺𝗌 𝖻𝖾𝖾𝗇 𝗁𝗎𝗋𝗍. 𝖢𝗁𝖺𝗇𝗀𝖾 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝖿𝖺𝗍𝖾𝗌 𝖽𝖾𝗌𝗂𝗀𝗇. 𝖲𝖺𝗏𝖾 𝗐𝗁𝖺𝗍 𝗁𝖺𝗌 𝖻𝖾𝖾𝗇 𝗅𝗈𝗌𝗍. 𝖡𝗋𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝖻𝖺...
15.3K 362 56
Genderbend version of Monkie Kid