𝐈𝐧𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐜𝐞

By W0lfGat3_

Platonic! Dsmp! Various x Hybrid! Male! Reader Sequel to Hiraeth _____ "I may be a villain in your eyes, but... More

《 Prologue 》
《 Trouble 》
《 Miss Me? 》
《 Stronger 》
《 Long Live the King 》
《 A new Ally or Enemy? 》
《 Reunion 》
《 Unbelievable 》
《 A Slime and A Duck 》
《 Another Meeting 》
《 Babysitting Favor? 》

《 The Feeling of Another 》

1.3K 72 5
By W0lfGat3_

•❅──────✧❅✦❅✧──────❅•

(M/n) groaned lightly as he slowly lifted himself off a pure white mattress, a grunt leaving past his lips due to the soreness his body endured.

Lifting an (S/c) hand, a single (E/c) eye widened in both shock and horror when he felt the familiar fabric of bandages on his face.

"How...?" He whispered under his breath.

Before he could even remember what happened, the sound of a door opening grabbed his attention.

Looking over, it was that maid.

"You." (M/n) gently says with furrowed brows, confused about who this woman was.

He felt like he knew her forever for some reason.

The maid laughed softly before giving a motherly smile. "Looks like you're awake," she replied.

(M/n) took in the woman's figure and lightly frowned. "Who are you?" He asked.

The woman tapped her lip with the tip of her finger and rolled her eyes playfully. "You gathered more of your father's traits than I thought, that's good."

An (E/c) eye widened at the response that he was given. "You knew my father?"

"Knew? I grew up with him!" The maid corrected.

She then walked over to (M/n)'s sitting figure and lightly chopped the top of his head.

The (H/c)ette stared at the older woman, dumbfounded.

"You are an idiot, ya know? Just like your father, I swear. Why couldn't you receive some of your grandmother's traits?" She sighed heavily.

(M/n) blinked as a quick flash of a memory slammed right into him. "(R/n)?" He asked.

The maid, (R/n), gave a toothy grin. "Maybe you're not an idiot after all," she teased.

"It's not my fault I lost my memories," (M/n) replied with a deadpan expression.

Hearing this annoyed (R/n). "Who's the bitch I have to kill?" She asked.

"You wanna kill a dead man? I mean, you can do it if you want." (M/n) answered.

(R/n) clicked her tongue out in annoyance. "Is there any good news?" She asked.

"Except being accepted into a new family and finding (P/n) as a horse? Nope. Unless you're wondering if I have an adopted child, then yes." The (H/c)ette replied with a shrug of his shoulders.

(R/n) stared dumbfounded at the male that she had thought of as her son for many years. "You have a child?" She repeated.

(M/n) raised a single finger. "I have one that's not related to me in any way. But in all? I guess three," he replied in a questionable tone.

"How in the fucking hell did you do that?" (R/n) asked.

"No fucking clue." (M/n) simply answered.

"Do your children have names? And are they hybrids?" She questioned with pure curiosity.

(M/n) stared at the woman with his good eye. "Ranboo, Tubbo, and Tommy. Two of them are, but I'm sure that the third is a late bloomer or is fucking good hiding his ears and tail."

(R/n) laughed softly. "My, my. Your life must've been quite hectic."

"Being killed three times is hectic? I'm not even supposed to be alive!" (M/n) points out while gripping onto a white blanket that covers his lower half.

(R/n) gave a sad smile. "Death did decide to give you a second chance, huh?" She whispered.

(M/n) bit the inside of his cheek. "Did you know my mother as well?"

(R/n) narrowed her eyes to the ground angrily. "What do you want to know about that deadbeat?" She asked.

The (H/c)ette sucked in his breath. "Dad never told me about her. Was she a magma cube hybrid?"

"Yes, sadly. I don't understand how your father fell in love with her, but she was just a normal villager that lived in the nether." (R/n) answered.

The male turned towards the older female beside him. "Tell me more, please."

(R/n) gave a thoughtful look for a few seconds before nodding her head.

"Of course."

A fluffy creature could be seen running and dashing through multiple piles of snow, their miniature version of a red cloak flying up whenever this happened.

A horse stood off to the side keeping an eye on their mischievous sidekick that was currently having their daily zooms across the snow on the lawn.

"Koral! (P/n)!" A voice hollered which captured the said duo's attention.

Koral barked in a greeting while (P/n) snorted lightly as steam appeared in the air.

A boy with messy blonde locks stuck up in a ponytail and semi-dull eyes with scars littered around his exposed arms and face could be seen walking up to the two of them.

A blue cloak laid neatly around the boy's shoulders along with a white ballad shirt tucked in by a pair of black jeans.

Dark brown combat boots with designs engraved in them were also seen.

This boy went by the name of Tommy.

Tommy crouched down and picked up the lazy couch potato named Koral before turning towards (P/n).

Reaching a handout, the blonde gave a painful smile to the horse. "I miss him too, (P/n)."

(P/n) released a sad neigh when they realized who Tommy was talking about.

"If Wilbur was brought back to life, then (M/n) is here somewhere. And we're gonna find him."

•❅──────✧❅✦❅✧──────❅•

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.8K 157 25
This was made because I had a bunch of prompts and this is my first story on this platform None of the pictures are mine unless I have said that they...
33K 1.9K 10
Fantasy Au! Platonic! Mcyt! Various + Merperson! Nonbinary! Reader Spin-off of Lacuna _______ "Big brother, a human fell into my pond!" "Wait... What...
8.5K 213 8
*COVER ART IS MINE* Just sleepy bois oneshots cause im bored and why not (formerly just mcyt in general but then i was only writing sleepy ois and di...
3.1K 67 9
>REQUESTS CLOSED< Yandere dsmp x reader •Oneshots/Headcanons/Imagines (Doing it out of boredom, so don't expect anything too big :)