๐๐’๐˜๐‚๐‡๐Ž - ๐๐š๐ค๐ฎ๐ ๐จ ๏ฟฝ...

By missnoodleaddict

๐„๐ฅ๐ž๐ง๐š ๐˜๐ฎ๐ฎ๐ฃ๐ข ๐ฅ๐ข๐ฏ๐ž๐ฌ ๐ข๐ง ๐š ๐ฐ๐จ๐ซ๐ฅ๐ ๐ฐ๐ก๐ž๐ซ๐ž ๐Ÿ–๐ŸŽ% ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ฉ๐จ๐ฉ๐ฎ๐ฅ๐š๐ญ๐ข๐จ๐ง ๐ก๐š๐ฌ... More

000
001
002
003
004
005
006
007
008
009
010
011
012
013
014
015
016
017
018
019
020
021
022
023
024
025
026
027
028
029
030
031
032
033
SPECIAL :D
034
ONE SHOT ^-^
035
036
037
038
039
040
041
042
043
044
One Shot <3
045
046
047
048
049
050
051
KATSUKI X ELENA
!!QUESTION!!
052
053
054
055
056
50K!!โค๏ธ
IMPORTANT!!
057
058
059
060
061
062
063
064
065
066
067
068
069
070
071
072
073
074
075
076
Special Chapter
077
078
079
080
081
082
083
084
085
086
087
000.2
088
089
090
091
SPECIAL CHAPTER
092
093
094
095
096
097
HALLOWEEN SPECIAL
098
099
100
101
102
103
104
105
106
107
108
109
110
111
112
113
114
115
116
117
118
119
120
Epilogue
HIS SPARK - SEQUEL + FUN FACTS

Special Chapter

4.9K 118 92
By missnoodleaddict

REMINDER THAT IN THE SPECIAL CHAPTERS EVERYONE IS OVER 18! DRINKING IS ALLOWED SINCE I AM AN EUROPEAN, I FIND IT APPROPRIATE. SORRY FOR THOSE OUT OF EUROPE.

————

"Come on Bakubro! Have another one!" Kirishima said as he put a beer in Katsuki's hand. Being Katsuki's 19th birthday, Kirishima and the class had prepared a big party for him in the Alliance. Aizawa agreed to it because he simply couldn't say no to Elena.

And since everyone were over 18, drinking was allowed. Katsuki sighed before downing the drink. It was his 5th beer, he thought. He was frustrated, he hadn't even seen Elena at all that day. He'd only seen her that morning, when she woke up in his arms after a late night. But then she disappeared for the day after giving him a simple Happy Birthday kiss. Katsuki was honestly offended by the gesture, seeing as they have been together for over three years, he guessed she would take more consideration into his birthday.

"Come on, Bakubro! Cheer up." Kirishima said, nudging Katsuki as he downed a drink. Kirishima was obviously drunk, and it was extremely annoying to Katsuki.

"Fuck off, Shitty hair." Katsuki said as he pushed Kirishima away and walked outside to get some fresh air. Inside the alliance, it was sweaty, warm and it smelled like absolute shit in there. Katsuki had felt as if he'd suffocate if he stayed in there longer. He debated whether or not he should just take his bike and drive out of there. He wasn't really enjoying it without Elena. That's one of the things he loved about his girlfriend.

The way she made funny remarks about everything, and how everything she did, either made him chuckle or genuinely laugh. He chuckled slightly at the memory of her.

————

"She's dancing like a fucking chicken. What is this, a barn? First she goes off wearing that outfit that looks like it'll fit fucking Mineta, and then she dances like a fucking rooster. God damn." Elena told Katsuki over the loud music, pointing at Momo who was trying to show off to Todoroki. 

Katsuki chuckled at the comment, finding it oddly accurate. Momo was bobbing her head forward while she had her hands down. She was actually looking like a chicken of a sort.

"You're right." Katsuki said, looking down at Elena, who was judging Momo. Even though Elena actually had managed to climb to the top of the classes grades, even above Momo, she just couldn't stop her rivalry and hatred for the black-haired girl.

"Well, what can I do? She simply can't compete with me." Elena said as she began doing the chicken dance, putting her arms in a v-shape as she began dancing like a chicken. Katsuki laughed at her.

Elena looked up at him as he laughed. She found his calm state extremely soothing. She smiled at him before she tugged his shirt and made him crouch down to her level. She pressed her lips against his as they shared a passionate kiss.

——————

"Oi! Bakugo?" Kirishima asked, snapping him out of his little flashback. "What do you fucking want?" Katsuki asked in a once again irritated demeanor.

"Elena was going around, looking for you. We've been looking for you for awhile, she's in the house searching." Kirishima explained. Katsuki only nodded before he began walking inside the building. He walked around through the crowd to try and find her.

When he stood in the middle of the crowd, he suddenly felt a pat on his shoulder. He turned around and looked down to spot the person.

And there she stood in all her glory. In a black dress with small glitter particles on it. It was strapless as it hugged her curves perfectly. The v-neck showed her cleavage perfectly as she stood there, blushing slightly.

"Holy sh-" He began, only to be interrupted by her pulling his hand with her. She kept on pulling him with her. "Not a word. Come on." She said as he followed her a little wobbly. Unfortunately, Kirishima had made him a little tipsy(drunk) from the five beers he'd drunken earlier.

He watched Elena as she walked through the crowd, attempting to get through, while holding his hand tightly. His eyes trailed her back. Not only was the dress fucking perfectly fit on her, but it also managed to show her back perfectly. She back muscles she had grown over the years were visible in the dress she was wearing.

Elena grabbed her keys from the class locker where they kept the keys for cars, bikes, the house and shit. It was only to be opened by the class using a finger print. Mei had made it for them, and Elena was more than grateful, seeing as she didn't want some little shit from the party that she didn't know, to steal her keys for her precious.

If someone from the class was to do it, she'd know it in an instant by using her telepathy, it wasn't that hard. But if a whole party had access to it, that would be a problem.

Anyhow, Elena lead Katsuki out the door as they could finally slow down, seeing as they were outside. "Elena? What the fuck is going on? I haven't seen you all day, and then you suddenly show up, looking all fine and sexy and decide to kidnap me?" Katsuki protested as Elena walked. "Are you taking me on the bike?" He asked, looking at her.

"Yupp." She said, popping the p at the end. They finally neared the schools private parking. "No way I'm letting you drive! I wanna drive!" Katsuki whined upon seeing Elena's bike. It was a completely black Kawasaki Ninja Motorcycle.

Elena called it her precious. Because one thing she loved most about it, was that when she turned it on...

It lights in a red color, like her quirk, almost. "My baby, you have no fucking permission to touch it." Elena said when she hugged it. Katsuki has been wanting to drive it ever since she got it.

Elena was 17 when she got it, having already requested for a license when she was 16 . It was around the time when her father was arrested and she was invited to have Aizawa as her guardian.

Aizawa made sure to buy the bike for her. He wanted to apologize for not going further into an investigation about her parents and the way she lived, when she was obviously getting hurt somewhere.

And she got to chose whatever bike she wanted. Katsuki has been striving to drive it ever since then. It's a fast bike, not to mention that he found it even cooler since it actually light in red when it started. But unfortunately for him, Elena hasn't allowed him to drive it even once, considering he has already wrecked two of his own bikes in a year. It wasn't as if he got hurt, it was just that he either smashed it into pieces because he was angry, or because he fucked it up when he forgot to push the brake as he got off it once, so it continued to drive, and suddenly drove into a tree.

Before those incidents, Elena was going to let him drive hers, but then she swore to the gods that he'd have to prove he wasn't going to do that, he would be allowed to.

"Pleaseeee?" Katsuki whined in his slightly drunken state. "No, now get on." Elena said sternly, giving him an intense look. A shiver went up Katsuki's spine as he grabbed the helmet and got on the bike. Elena put the helmet on and got on the bike. Katsuki wrapped his arms around her small but muscular frame. "Hold on, tiger." Elena smirked before she started the bike.

"Don't tell me what to do!" Katsuki yelled. "That's not what you said last night!" Was all Elena said before the she began driving.

She could barely hear Katsuki's drunk yelling behind her as she drove. "Shut up, dumbass!" She yelled, making the bike stand on the back wheel, attempting to scare Katsuki. Of course Elena used her telekinesis to hold him up incase he had let go.

"Elena!" Katsuki yelled again. She only laughed before they continued driving.

——

After about 10 minutes of driving, they were finally there. Elena and Katsuki got off the bike. "Why're we here again?" He asked. Elena ignored the question and took his helmet off before she examined him. "How's your hearing, I know the music was pretty loud..." She said, looking at him as she snapped her fingers by his ears.

"Hah? I'm not a baby! My hearing is fineeeee. Don't worry, love. Now, answer me, why are we hereeee? Did you take me to a date?~" He asked, slurring as he spoke.

Elena sighed before a smile went onto her face. "Yes, I did! To celebrate my perfect, boyfriend, we're having a date, yes." She said and grabbed his hand, walking towards the cliff where she had prepared a picnic with Denki all day. She was sad that she wasn't able to see Katsuki that day, since she was working on the party, as well as the small date him and her would have.

Katsuki looked around. "Is this why you left me today? I was sad!! I thought you went and hung out with another boyyyy!!" Katsuki said, sobbing.

Elena glared in mid air. "I'm going to kill Kiri for this." She mumbled, cursing Kiri for giving Katsuki drinks.

"Yes, yes this is why I left." She said, looking at him with a smile.

She grabbed his shoulders and sat him down carefully on the big blanket. There were pillows, lots of food, a cake, lights, soda, and more. She had been putting up the lights in the trees for hours. Sadly, she was too lost, thinking about Katsuki all day, to actually remind herself to use her quirk to put everything up. Until Denki had reminded her.

Katsuki looked around, till he saw the thing he loved the most. The stars were glimmering in the sky where the trees didn't cover them. It was beautiful. It amazes Katsuki of how much effort Elena had put into this.

"Do you like it? I know it's been stressful with graduation coming up, the finals, and the hero agency paperwork and planning...I just thought you wanted to relax.." She said, scratching the back of her neck.

Just then, she felt a tug on her dress before she was pulled into Katsuki's arms tightly. "I love it..." He said, burying his face into her shoulder. "I'm glad!" She said and hugged him back, running her fingers through his hair.

Suddenly she felt him begin to shake. "Katsuki?" Elena asked, not getting a response. "Katsuki, look at me." Elena said, pulling from the hug and grabbing his face in her hands. Luckily he had sobered up a little bit on the way there.

As she held his face in her hands, she saw tears running down his face. His eyes were bloodshot and he was trembling. "Love, what is it?" Elena asked, looking at him worriedly.

He merely looked at her for a second before he opened his mouth, attempting to speak, but just as he did, he began crying again.

Elena got shocked before she grabbed him and pulled his face to her chest. She fixed all the pillows with her telekinesis before she laid down with him against her chest. She felt him tug on her dress. "Everything sucks." She heard him say as he cried.

She ran her fingers through his hair as Elena looked up into the sky. "Why's that?" She asked, feeling bad for not knowing about his thoughts.

"Fucking finals is being a pain my ass...I haven't been able to study because I have been working on the agency...that shithead Endeavor has also been a pain in my ass, giving me assignments after assignment..." Katsuki began, sniffling slightly. "Katsuki, you know that you could've asked me to help you study! And you could've asked me help you fix the agency...since you told me you got it all by yourself, I thought you got some help from dad, or All Might!" Elena said, rubbing his back.

"All Might has been busy with working with the finals, and fixing other shit. Aizawa has been helping, but my dumb prideeeee had to tell him to stop.." Katsuki said, getting annoyed of himself.

"I'm gonna kill dad later, for actually believing you. I was that stupid, but I didn't think he was. Tsk Tsk...But from now on, I'm going to help you out fully. Since I have telekinesis, I can help you build too! It will be fun! You can just sit down and I'll grab everything for you!" Elena said, rambling a little.

She felt Katsuki shift on her chest. She looked down at him and looked at his face. At first he looked amazed for some reason, but then he began crying, almost like Izuku. "I-I-I love youuu!! I don't deserve you!!" Katsuki cried in his drunken state. "I love you!" Elena said, hugging him tightly to her chest.

As Katsuki's face was buried into her chest, she heard him mumble.

"Now this is a nice sleeping pose."

———
Words: 2257

I loved this chapter T-T

Question; Do ya'll want me to make special chapters, or is it annoying or confusing?❤️

Ciao <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

227K 7.8K 143
_______________________________ "This is the story of how we became the greatest heroes." _________________________________ Nothing about Miyuki's pa...
512 30 16
IMPORTANT: This is a discontinued version. My writing style has changed and it was no longer very comfortable for me to write in this style. I have a...
607K 18.2K 30
โ๐‘š๐‘ฆ ๐‘๐‘’๐‘ ๐‘ก ๐‘“๐‘Ÿ๐‘–๐‘’๐‘›๐‘‘'๐‘  ๐‘๐‘Ÿ๐‘œ๐‘กโ„Ž๐‘’๐‘Ÿ ๐‘–๐‘  ๐‘กโ„Ž๐‘’ ๐‘œ๐‘›๐‘’ ๐‘“๐‘œ๐‘Ÿ ๐‘š๐‘’.โž โ๐‘ฆ๐‘’๐‘Žโ„Ž, ๐‘– ๐‘˜๐‘›๐‘œ๐‘ค ๐‘ฆ๐‘œ๐‘ข ๐‘–๐‘‘๐‘–๐‘œ๐‘ก.โž โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ” ^^ ๐€ ๐’๐“๐Ž๐‘๏ฟฝ...
711 22 14
"You're not disgusting and worthless. You hear me?" He grabs my face on either side, "You're one of the manliest people I know. You're so strong and...