TRAPPED || Taegguk

Od _guccichim

"Spread your fucking legs or I'll tie them to the bed." Twitter AU in which Jeongguk is a sex addict looking... Viac

[ 0 ] Intro : TRAPPED
[ 1 ] Sex addicts
[ 2 ] When I'm alone
[ 3 ] Jealousy and ecstasy
[ 4 ] Teach him how to love
[ 5 ] Not a fuckboy
[ 6 ] Wreck me
[ 7 ] Good boy ( or not )
[ 8 ] Shameless whore
[ 9 ] You have a lot to learn
[ 10 ] A time, a place & your consent
[ 11 ] Yellow
[ 12 ] Ten questions, zero answers
[ 13 ] Weaknesses are a strength
[ 14 ] Car ride with a twist
[ 15 ] Limits & Boundaries
[ 16 ] Chastity sucks ass
[ 17 ] Cock piercing
[ 18 ] Yours tastes kinda sweet...
[ 19 ] Your body is my kink
[ 20 ] Take me for a ride
[ 21 ] The boy behind the mask
[ 22 ] Hot and cold
[ 23 ] Denial
[ 24 ] Lips, nipples & dicks
[ 25 ] Heaven is boring
[ 26 ] Bratty sleeping beauty
[ 27 ] Coercion
[ 28 ] Would you hurt me?
[ 29 ] No self respect
[ 30 ] Lust wears red
[ 31 ] Serotonin rush
[ 32 ] Trust buddies
[ 33 ] Hot chocolate
[ 34 ] Drunk confessions
[ 35 ] To find a way out
[ 36 ] A deal with the devil
[ 37 ] Poker face
[ 38 ] Pretty doll
[ 39 ] I made a mistake
[ 40 ] Home wrecker
[ 41 ] The art of gaslighting yourself
[ 42 ] There for you
[ 43 ] Fear and other feelings
[ 44 ] Soulmate seeker
[ 45 ] Cravings
[ 46 ] Purple afflictions
[ 47 ] Trust me not
[ 48 ] Smoke and strawberries
[ 50 ] Spice things up, make a move
[ 51 ] The galaxy underneath
[ 52 ] How to melt a frozen heart
[ 53 ] Soft spot
[ 54 ] Glossy lips & selfish thoughts
[ 55 ] Ashes of euphoria
[ 56 ] Wait for me
[ 57 ] Ode to debauchery
[ 58 ] Down the rabbit hole
[ 59 ] Sunny spells
[ 60 ] Gold & Silver
[ 61 ] Lips never miss

[ 49 ] Eyes never lie

3.3K 153 173
Od _guccichim

Later that night, Jeongguk asked Taehyung if he could stay over for a few days. Han had gave him a week to ponder over his proposition, but Jeongguk wasn't sure he really had a choice. It looked like he did, however Han had made it clear that if he were to refuse there would be consequences, mostly for Taehyung and his career. At first Jeongguk had naively thought that Han was bluffing, but of course that wasn't the case. The man had, ever-so kindly, printed out some of the pictures he found on Taehyung's phone and offered to stick them all over the building of MC entertainment, in Seoul.

Oh, and he offered to have them be spread around Twitter as well. How nice of him, right?

So that didn't leave Jeongguk with much of a choice, except maybe picking between screwing up his own life or Taehyung's. Needless to say, the choice was easy. His life was already a mess anyway, whereas Taehyung's was neat and perfect, not a stain in sight. He would never do anything to purposely ruin it.

Jeongguk wanted to enjoy those last few days of peace before he would — unfortunately — have to spend most of his time by Han's side as his dirty assistant, and that's how the idea of staying for the week sprang in his mind. After all, Taehyung's house was huge and now that their relationship wasn't restricted only to sexual intercourses and brief conversations, it felt a lot less weird and, to be fair, Jeongguk had grown quite the liking for Taehyung.

"What do you usually eat for breakfast, Gguk?" The aforementioned shouted from the kitchen as he rummaged through his cupboards to find his favorite breakfast food.

"I usually eat waffles but since you can't cook to save your life I'm okay with eating you today." Jeongguk yelled back, a smirk playing at his lips though Taehyung couldn't see it, being in a different room.

However he did notice the rummaging had stopped. Footsteps were heard throughout the hallway and soon, Taehyung was standing by the door to the living room, brows furrowed and arms folded over his broad chest.

"You are not going anywhere near me with your nasty morning breath." He scoffed, pointing an accused finger at the half naked man slouched on the couch.

Jeongguk pretended to be offended and blew on his hand, smelling it afterwards.

"My breath smells like roses, I dunno what you're talking about." He said, shrugging casually. "You can check if you don't believe me, yknow?"

He glanced at the older, who fake-gagged at his words, scrunching his nose in disgust.

"I'll pass."

Jeongguk just shrugged again, muttering a quiet 'you don't know what you're missing' under his breath as Taehyung placed a few bottles of various fruit juices and milk on the table, along with two boxes of cereal and small glasses for Jeongguk and himself.

"You were right about my pitiful cooking skills, though." Taehyung sighed, plopping down on the first chair he saw and reaching out to grab a box of cereal and pour some in his bowl. "So I guess you'll have to pretend those cereals are waffles and that this milk is jam or something." He added as he drowned the poor cereals in milk.

Jeongguk chuckled at this. He sprang up from the couch and dragged his feet to the closest chair, which so-happened to be the one right across from Taehyung's, and sat down. He stared at the bottle of milk for a few seconds, smirk widening, but he didn't get the time to comment because Taehyung tutted.

"If you make a sexual innuendo about milk I'm throwing you out."

The blond's bottom lip jutted upwards in a pout, but he didn't retaliate. The two began eating and though it was silent at first, it was never an awkward silence and soon they were talking about the most random things, jumping from topic to topic while they emptied their bowls and glasses, never once making each other uncomfortable. Jeongguk really liked that there was no tension between them — except maybe the blatant sexual tension that always lingered in the air, but that he didn't mind — ; he could just tell him anything and he would never feel stupid or weird for speaking about whatever he wanted.

Taehyung did have some kind of innocence that made him say stupid things sometimes, but it was never intentional and, most of the times, he was an awesome listener. So awesome that Jeongguk felt bad about dumping all his mess on him; he knew very well that Taehyung was an anxious person and had this irrepressible urge to save everyone around him.

It was adorable in a way, how he believed that everybody deserved good things and how he was so convinced that the world was such a happy place, filled with wonderful surprises and nice people. It was quite the opposite of what Jeongguk thought. Not that he thought everything sucked, but he was more realistic; he was aware of the bad things just as much as the good things. He didn't think everything was solvable if you just 'put your heart into it'.

Still, he liked how optimistic and hopeful Taehyung was. Positive people was what his life lacked and having someone be nice and genuine to him was refreshing.

Once they were done eating, Jeongguk helped Taehyung clear the table. They carried their empty bowls to the sink and Jeongguk insisted that they wash them now instead of procrastinating and waiting until the sink was full of dirty dishes to do it.

"What do you want to do today?" Taehyung inquired after a minute of aggressively scrubbing his spoon with the soapy sponge.

"I was thinking we could get our piercings done today? You said you'd get a lip piercing and I'm getting kinda eager to see you with one." Right. Taehyung did tell Jeongguk he'd get a lip piercing if the younger got his nipple pierced again. After their week as Las Vegas and all the drama that came after that, he had kind of forgot about that deal, but he wasn't about to change his mind.

Up until now, he never had the guts to get anything done on himself; piercings seemed too painful, tattoos seemed too scary, and dying his hair seemed too difficult. And it didn't help that his parents weren't exactly cool with the whole 'changing the way your body was made' thing. Not that they were conservative or anything, just worried that Taehyung getting a tattoo or piercings would give him a bad reputation.

But a tiny piercing on his lip couldn't hurt, right? Plus it wasn't like it was that big of a commitment. He could just take it off if he didn't like it, and pretend like he never got it in the first place. Though, he had a strong feeling that this was not going to happen.

Once he was done washing his half of the dishes he put them next to the sink and stretched out his arms, feeling a bit sore after the anxious night he got yesterday.

"You didn't forget about your part of the deal, did you doll?" He wanted to make sure Jeongguk was going to fulfill his part of the deal, as getting scammed wasn't in his plans for today — or any day, really.

Jeongguk spun on his feet to face Taehyung, arching his eyebrows. "Of course I didn't forget, Kim. I'm not that old, you know? My brain is working just fine and so is my memory." He grumbled, stomping away from the older male who just stared at him with an amused expression.

"So when do you want to go?" Taehyung followed Jeongguk to the living room to get some answers; he had a lot of questions.

He sat on the couch next to the boy and the latter stared at him through his thick lashes, the corners of his plush lips lifting up into what Taehyung could only assume to be yet another smirk.

"I was thinking we could shower first? I read somewhere that if you have sex before getting the piercing it hurts less." Jeongguk said, tone dead serious. He probably would have been more convincing if he had been able to tame the playful glint dancing in his obsidian eyes and repress the cheeky grin spread out on his face, but Taehyung decided to play his game.

"Oh yeah?" He inquired, voice low as he leaned in closer to the younger. "Where'd you read that, doll?" Jeongguk's smile faded the second he felt Taehyung's hot breath fan over his skin. His gaze flitted to the older's lips and he gulped, eagerly drinking in his words like he would fine wine.

"Oh, I-" He chuckled uneasily. "Y-you know. Just b-books." He mumbled, lustful eyes not leaving Taehyung's lips even for a second. Eager to see them move just to listen to the man's deep baritone voice when he spoke.

"What kind of book?" Taehyung pretended to believe whatever Jeongguk was stuttering. He tilted his head to the side, smirk on full display as he took in the younger's flushed state. All trace of his previous confidence and playfulness was gone, and he the only thing he was left with were his reddened cheeks.

"The 'kiss me right the fuck now before I lose my patience' kind of books." The younger huffed, though to be entirely fair, his patience was already long gone — it had been for a while. 

"That sounds like quite an aggressive book, doll." There came Taehyung's reply, followed by a throaty chuckle.

"It is." Jeongguk nodded. He moved from his spot on the couch, slinging a leg over the older's lap to sit on his favorite cushions — Taehyung's thighs. "Should I read the title again, or did you get the message?" He smiled innocently as Taehyung's hands slid down his sides to settle in the warm crook just above his hips.

"Mhm, maybe." Hummed Taehyung. "What was it again?"

Fuck it. Jeongguk thought. He wasn't stupid; he knew Taehyung was playing with him, teasing him like he always did. He'd love to tease him back but what could he do when his lips looked ever-so inviting?

Plump, luscious and strawberry in color, glistening with a thin layer of saliva, they were just waiting to be kissed.

Waiting to be kissed by him.

So he stripped himself off of the very last bit of common sense he had, thoughts coming to an abrupt stop the second his lips met Taehyung's ones. And just like yesterday, he lost himself — and his breath — to the feeling.

Jeongguk shouldn't be enjoying this so much. He really shouldn't. He shouldn't even be here right now. He shouldn't let his heart guide his actions.

He should be at home, relaxing himself with a blunt and not with Taehyung's lips.

No matter how addictive they were, Jeongguk shouldn't. He couldn't. Couldn't handle another drug in his life, especially one like Taehyung; one who cared, who contradicted the others and affected his heart rather than his head.

He was wrong. So wrong for doing this; yet it felt so right he couldn't find it in himself to stop.

He pressed his lips even harder against the older's plump ones, fisting his shirt with his tightened fists to bring him closer, impossibly close. His heart was pulsing fast in the confines of his chest and it seemed as though all the feelings he had been trying to suppress these past few months had now turned into a dangerous tornado that swirled around in his mind, making his head spin with lust and thoughts of Taehyung.

It hurt. Hurt to keep it all inside and so he kissed Taehyung harder, sucking on his bottom lip eagerly and rocking his hips back and forth to ease the burning ache between his legs.

To his surprise Taehyung didn't do anything against it. He was probably too busy keeping up with Jeongguk's not-so gentle kiss to even pay attention to anything else.

"Gguk—" Taehyung managed to whisper when their lips finally parted, only for a second though. He pulled away when Jeongguk leaned in again, a chuckle rambling through his chest after he heard the younger whine in frustration. "I thought you wanted to shower?"

"Don't care." Jeongguk mumbled, leaning their foreheads together. His breathing was uneven, ragged; yet he wanted more. Craved for it.

"I just want you, hyung."

"Hyung huh?" The older chuckled, lowering his head to nose at Jeongguk's smooth, unmarked neck. Since they hadn't gotten ready yet Jeongguk wasn't wearing his cologne; he just smelled like himself. Like Jeongguk, and Taehyung loved it. The boy smelled of vanilla, ironically, and a hint of smoke— though it was rather faint, just enough to cling onto his skin.

"Please." Jeongguk ignored Taehyung's comment, or perhaps he hadn't paid attention to it, hadn't realized what word he let slipped out of his mouth. Either way Taehyung didn't complain, having the younger in such a flustered state was already a win for him.

He didn't miss how every session made Jeongguk open up a little more — no pun intended —, how he seemed to get more and more comfortable with the idea of not being in control at all, and how much easier it was for him to submit now. Taehyung would probably never say it out loud, but he was proud. Of Jeongguk for embracing that submissive part of him, and of himself for being able to make it come out.

"Please what, doll?" He uttered, voice soft as he pressed his wet lips to Jeongguk's neck, leaving a trail of kisses along his prominent collarbone. "Want me to fuck you, darling? Want me to carry you to the bathroom and take you up against the wall?"

Jeongguk gulped, gaze flickering between Taehyung's hazed eyes and his plump set of lips.

It was tempting to say yes, to be fully honest and choose the easy way out.

But no, he'd rather tease the dominant than to give him the satisfaction of being right.

"You're too weak to do that." He snorted, unable to stop his smirk  from crawling up to his lips yet again. Taehyung raised an eyebrow at the younger's words, mirroring his playful expression, only he seemed much more serious than Jeongguk was.

He opened his mouth as though he had something to say, only to close it right away and give Jeongguk an innocent smile instead. And suddenly, before he could get to understand what was going on, Taehyung hoisted him up from the couch, his arms tightly wrapped around the younger's back to make sure he wouldn't slip out of his hold. Jeongguk was swift to hike his thighs up above Taehyung's hips to support himself and he let his head rest on the man's broad shoulder as he was carried to the bathroom, wrapping his own arms around the older's neck.

Minutes later his back collided with the tiled wall of Taehyung's luxurious bathroom and he grunted, though the pain was soon fading away; replaced by the blissful feelings of Taehyung's lips on his.

Those same lips began to trail wet kisses all over his throat and down to his bare torso, occasionally sucking on the soft skin, leaving small red marks across his neck and chest.

"Shall we check if I can take you up against the wall, doll? Fuck you 'till you can barely feel your legs anymore. Would you like that?"

A needy whimper left the confines of Jeongguk's dry mouth and his cock twitched, trapped beneath the material of his boxers.

"Yes, fuck-" Jeongguk swallowed nervously, head lolling to the side, exposing more and more of his neck to the hungry man standing before him. "Please, Tae."

Taehyung tutted, mimicking a pout. "Nope. Not my name, darling."

His eyes met Jeongguk's and for a second it was silent; none of them daring to look away. Until Taehyung rubbed himself up against Jeongguk's crotch and the silence broke with a cry of pleasure from the younger one.

"H-hyung! P-please hyung."

Taehyung smirked in victory, satisfied with the boy's unexpected obedience.

"Good boy."

Taehyung didn't know what he expected the piercing parlor to look like, but he certainly didn't think it would be such a small place. He thought it would be huge for some reason, with a long queue of people waiting to have a needle stuck in whatever body part they were looking to accessorize. Perhaps he had expected a neat place, too, with some neon lights at most but nothing too extravagant.

Well the least he could say was that it wasn't anything like what he imagined.

More like the polar opposite, in fact.

Instead of a neat interior with neon lights there were charcoal-colored walls covered with posters of grunge bands from the nineties — or at least so Taehyung guessed, from the aesthetics of the posters. And instead of a huge queue of people there was an empty room, the only person there being the piercer itself.

The man was rather tall, a few inches taller than Taehyung, and seemed a bit older as well.
Unsurprisingly he wore multiple piercings, the most noticeable one being the gold hoop circling his bottom lip. He had two on his nose, too, and one on his tongue that was only visible when he spoke. Various designed were spread across his arms and chest too — not that Taehyung was looking there, but the V-neck he was wearing didn't hide anything from his curious eyes.

Taehyung didn't know how to feel about the guy. He looked quite intimidating, but his voice was rather soft in spite of being deep, and the dimples that took shape on each side of his cheeks every time he smiled or laughed made him appear really friendly. Plus, he was a friend of Jeongguk's, and the two seemed to be close; close enough for Jeongguk to joke around with him and smile with his bunny teeth on full display.

"So what did you come to see me for? Don't tell me you're getting another piercing on your dick, it was torture just looking at it." The piercer — whose name Taehyung had learned to be Junghwa — inquired once he was done catching up with Jeongguk.

The aforementioned playfully punched his shoulder, rolling his eyes at his stupid comment.

"My dick is offended, Junghwa." He put a hand on his heart and clutched at his shirt, pretending he had been genuinely hurt by the other's words. His pitiful acting only earned him a snort from Junghwa and Taehyung, so he quickly cleared his throat and stepped aside to stand next to the older man.

"Actually, I came here with a..." he trailed off, unsure of what to call Taehyung. Friends? The label didn't seem really fitting at the moment. Fuck buddies? But no one brings their fuck buddy with them to get a piercing together. Pals? Now that just sounded weird. He glanced at Taehyung for a mere second, hoping that maybe the older would see the confusion in his eyes and complete his sentence for him, but nope. He was alone on this one.

"with a really cool guy! His name is Taehyung by the way." He gave an enthusiastic slap to Taehyung's back only to realize a second later how fucking dumb this sounded.

Way to go, Jeongguk.

Junghwa arched his eyebrows, puzzled by Jeongguk's obvious nervousness; it was so unusual to see the younger like this that he couldn't help but crack a smile.

"Right. And what does this really cool guy want?" He wanted to know, tilting his head to look at Taehyung who was awkwardly standing there with both of his hands shoved in the pockets of his jeans.

"Uh... a piercing?"

Junghwa chuckled. "We don't sell that here." He watched Taehyung's expression fall with an amused smile before he shook his head. He felt a little bad for freaking the poor guy out, he seemed so out of place right now — like he didn't belong here, and honestly, Junghwa could see why. He didn't look like the type to get a piercing, at all. He looked fancy, like someone you only get to glance at on a fashion magazine.

"I'm just kidding, really cool guy." The name made Jeongguk want to bury himself alive and never see daylights again, but he didn't say anything — he was the one who made the mistake of saying that, after all. "Of course I sell piercings. What are you looking for?"

Taehyung relaxed a little when he understood that Junghwa was just joking around. He seemed pretty easy to talk to, minus how scary he looked at first glance. And Jeongguk trusted him, right? So Taehyung trusted him too.

"I want a lip piercing." He said, confidently.

"What type?"

"Uh..." Taehyung turned to Jeongguk for help, but the younger was having a blast watching him struggle so he just stared back at him blankly.

Lucky for him someone here was nice enough to not let him embarrass himself any further.

"You don't know much about piercings, do you?" Junghwa said softly, and Taehyung nodded in agreement. He didn't know shit about piercings, just that it hurt and looked hot on Jeongguk.

"That's fine, let me show you what I can do." With that he turned around and rummaged through whatever stuff he had back there, until he found the piece of cardboard he was looking for. "Here, those are all the types of lip piercings you can get. I'll let you have a look, and if you have any question feel free to ask me." He said and pushed the cardboard towards Taehyung, who quickly took it to get a look at all the pictures stuck on it.

While he looked at the different sets of lips displayed on the pictures, Junghwa turned to Jeongguk.

"What about you Gguk? Are you getting another one?"

Jeongguk cleared his throat. "Yeah, actually, I am."

"Oh?" Junghwa smirked, pleasantly surprised. "Where?"

"Uh..." a pause. The piercer was starting to wonder if his friend was pulling a Jeongguk again — zoning out for no reason.

But no, the younger was just shy, and the pink dusting his pretty cheeks was a dead give away.

"Jeongguk, I literally pierced your dick." Junghwa couldn't help but laugh at the boy. "Nothing will surprise me, so shoot. Where do you want your piercing?"

Another pause, followed by a deep breath. And then Jeongguk finally spoke up.

"I want a nipple piercing." Honestly, he didn't even know why he was so embarrassed about this. It wasn't like it was his first time getting his nipple pierced by Junghwa, and even so, the man had literally seen and touched his dick a few months ago so really, there was no reason for him to be so shy.

Perhaps it was Taehyung's presence in the room that made it a little bit harder to be straight forward?

"Again?" Junghwa said, dubitative. Jeongguk had always told him that he didn't want to get the same piercing twice, hence his surprise.

"Yeah, we kind of have a deal with Taehyung. I get my nipple piercing back, and he gets a lip piercing." There came the younger's explanation, which helped the piercer understand the whole situation. So Taehyung did know nothing about piercings. Jeongguk had dragged him here, hence why he had looked so lost when he stepped into the room.

"Should I pierce you first? It won't take long since it's not your first time."

"Sure." Jeongguk nodded; he had gotten many parts of his face and body pierced now, the thought didn't scare him anymore. Especially since this time he would get something in return: a smoking hot Taehyung sporting a lip piercing. This alone was enough not to make him back out.

"Can I watch?" Taehyung piped up. He had been listening to the conversation although he was busy thinking about which type of piercing to get, and he was really curious to see how Jeongguk handled piercings. Plus, this would help him prepare for his own piercing, so it was a win-win situation.

For him at least.

"Are you okay with him being there when I get your piercing done, Gguk?" Junghwa wanted to make sure, since he didn't really know who Taehyung was to Jeongguk. He had a bit of an idea, but he doubted that it was possible.

Jeon Jeongguk didn't date, after all.

"I don't mind." Jeongguk replied, earning a grin from Taehyung. He was so impatient to hear the boy shriek like a little girl when the needle would go through his skin. Or at least he hoped he'd shriek. Otherwise it wouldn't be fun, would it?

"Very well. Let's get this bad boy pierced then."

*******

— He screamed 🥰

11 retweets 36 likes

|
|

peachiichim: I'm afraid to ask

kingjoonie: he looks like he's questioning his life choices 💀

jinniethepooh: ... mom, I have an arm kink
> peachiichim: pretty sure your mom didn't want to know that

hobisexual: next time he asks for a threesome I am not saying no

*******

"My nipple has never felt sexier. I think it's ready to have a life of its own now." Jeongguk commented, lifting his shirt to stare at the silver jewel on his chest. Usually Taehyung would roll his eyes at how stupid the younger was, but right now anything was welcome to keep him distracted from what was about to happen.

Hell, if he wasn't so afraid of hurting his lip before the piercing, he'd even encourage Jeongguk to talk. But he was scared, scared to make a wrong move and end up biting or scratching his bottom lip by accident, which would make the whole piercing thing a lot more painful for him. So here he was, lying in the comfortable leather chair, breathing through his nose and wondering why on Earth he agreed to this in the first place.

However, he couldn't just back out now that Jeongguk had gotten his own piercing, it wouldn't be fair. Plus, he really wanted this. He just didn't handle pain that well, and since it was his first piercing he wasn't sure what to expect.

"Can you sit up, please?" Junghwa asked, snapping Taehyung out of his thoughts. The man sat up on the chair and took a glance at what Junghwa had in his hands — nothing reassuring, that was for sure —.

"Dont look at me like that." The piercer chuckled, amused by the panicked expression on Taehyung's flawless face. "I promise I'm not going to torture you." Taehyung just nodded, watching in silence as Junghwa adjusted his gloves.

"Do you want me to sing you a lullaby?" Jeongguk randomly said from across the room. It seemed like he was finally done staring at his own chest and had just realized that Taehyung was about a minute away from passing out from stress.

"Please don't." The latter groaned.

"Shame. I have a beautiful voice." Jeongguk replied with a lame shrug that Taehyung didn't bother to take notice in.

"He actually does, you know?" Junghwa chimed in.

Oh I know. Taehyung wanted to say, but he shut his mouth. Of course he knew Jeongguk had a beautiful voice; Jimin had sent him many videos of him singing  which he still had saved in his phone to this day. But that, Jeongguk didn't need to know.

"Here we go." Taehyung was so deep in his thoughts he hadn't noticed how close Junghwa was now, nor had he registered the words he uttered. The only thing he saw was a hand, a little too close to his lips for his liking.

"Wait-" he panicked and shrunk in his seat, whipping his head to the opposite side to avoid the needle.

Or what he thought to be a needle.

"Taehyung, that's a fucking sharpie. It's not going to hurt." Jeongguk scoffed in disbelief seeing how scared Taehyung was of a Sharpie. Was this really the same guy who enjoyed torturing him in the bedroom?

"Oh." Taehyung breathed out, mouth dry. "Sorry."

Junghwa shook his head, a warm smile adorning his face. "That's alright. Do you want me to tell you what I'm doing as I do it? It helps for some people."

"Yes, please." Taehyung swallowed nervously and Junghwa nodded, raising his hand up to his mouth again.

"Like Jeongguk nicely pointed out, that's a sharpie. I'm just going to use it to mark where the piercing will be."

Once again, Taehyung just nodded. He let the piercer press the tip of the felt below his bottom lip, without freaking out this time.

"There you go. Now are you really sure you want to get your lip pierced? Because once the needle is in your skin it will be too late to back out, and I don't want you to regret it."

"I'm sure." Taehyung affirmed. He made sure to keep his voice firm and steady, as he didn't want the guy to doubt him and end up refusing to pierce his lip. He could take a little pain, right? Jeongguk said it didn't hurt that bad. Surely he could trust the younger one on this one.

"Okay. Since Jeongguk is here do you want to hold his hand or something?" The piercer inquired, his voice somewhat suggestive although Taehyung was pretty sure he was just imagining things. "It will help you relax and you can squeeze his hand if it hurts. Jeongguk's got strong hands, he'll be fine.

"Hey!" Jeongguk interjected, folding his arms over his chest in protest. "I never said I wanted to hold his hand."

"Well then do you want me to hold his h-"

"But I didn't say I didn't want to hold his hand either." Jeongguk hurried to cut Junghwa off and took a few steps closer to where Taehyung sat, extending his hand for the man to take.

"That's what I thought." The piercer knowingly smirked as the two intertwined their fingers.

"Open your mouth." Taehyung just did as he was told, looking anywhere but at the piercer.
He probably wouldn't be able to handle the sight of what was going to happen.

"This might pinch a little, but it won't hurt." following the older's words, Taehyung felt some pressure on his bottom lip, but nothing too painful. Yet.

"Breathe in."

And Taehyung did. He took a deep breath and tried not to think of anything other than the warmth Jeongguk's heated skin provided from where their hands met.

And before he knew it, the needle went through the sensitive flesh of his bottom lip. He closed his eyes when he felt the sharp sting of pain where the needle pierced the skin and squeezed Jeongguk's hand hard, forcing his lips to stay open.

"You're doing great, Tae." Jeongguk reassured him, gently brushing the back of Taehyung's hand with the tip of his thumb.

"You are." And there came Junghwa's relaxing voice. "Now let me adjust the ring, okay? It's gonna hurt a little but I'll be quick." His skilled fingers were already working to insert the piercing, and even if the feeling was definitely not one Taehyung enjoyed, it wasn't as painful as he thought it would be. The thought of having a needle stuck through his lip was painful, though.

Thankfully it wasn't long before the needle was removed from his skin and, once Junghwa was done fumbling with the piercing to make sure it was done properly, Taehyung finally allowed himself to release the breath he had been holding this whole time. He met Junghwa's eyes as he did so and the man smiled back at him.

"There you go! All done, you got your very first piercing." He gave Taehyung an enthusiastic thumbs up. "It will take around two to three months to heal, come see me then to make sure everything's all right. In the meantime you'll have to be really careful not to get it infected, okay? Don't smoke and don't let Jeongguk shove his tongue down your throat."

Warmth rushed to Taehyung's cheeks, tinting the soft skin a deep shade of red. Was it that obvious that he and Jeongguk had something going on? Or did the piercer just take a fair guess based on the boy's naturally flirty personality? Taehyung sure liked the first option more. The thought of other people thinking he was Jeongguk's boyfriend warmed his heart, even if it wasn't the case.

"Yeah, uh... will do." He mumbled at last, not daring to meet Jeongguk's eyes since he knew the boy's playful and suggestive expressions would only make him even more embarrassed than he already was.

"Good. I'll let you have a look at your piercing while I get you some products to make sure the healing process goes well." And with that Junghwa spun on his feet. It was only a matter of seconds before he had completely disappeared from the room, leaving Taehyung alone with his aching lip and a grinning Jeongguk.

"What's so funny?" Taehyung grumbled, a little taken aback by Jeongguk's joyful expression. It was so rare to see such a bright, genuine emotion light up his doll-like features that he almost felt as though he was imagining it.

But he wasn't. Thankfully, he wasn't.

"You." Jeongguk chuckled softly. "You're hot." He dropped Taehyung's hand after uttering those words, and took a step aside to give him some space. It seemed like Taehyung got the hint — for once he wasn't being a complete idiot — and he got up to take a look at himself in the huge mirror covering the wall in front of him, holding his breath in fear of being disappointed of the sight awaiting him.

As he held his breath, he let his eyes fall upon the silver jewel that now adorned the side of his bottom lip. For a few seconds he kept silent, busy staring at the piercing, until eventually he found himself smiling at his reflection.

"Do you like it?" Jeongguk wanted to know. He sounded excited; happy.

Taehyung gave him an wholehearted, enthusiastic nod in response.

"I do. It looks hot."

Following these few words, Jeongguk's smile got even wider — if that was possible — than it was before. He was glad the older liked his piercing, because he would have felt really bad for making him do this otherwise.

However, he did have a hunch that a lip ring would fit Taehyung, so he wasn't risking much. It wasn't like anything in this world could make the man even the slightest bit unattractive, anyways.

"I would kiss you but seems like we won't be able to for a while..." Jeongguk trailed off, a fake pout adorning his small lips. "Hope your lips won't feel too lonely without mine." He teased.

And although Taehyung was aware that Jeongguk was only kidding, he couldn't help but think he would definitely miss the younger's kisses a little more than he should during these three months.

Three months is a long time after all, no? Especially since he was supposed to spend the rest of the week with Jeongguk. Oh this was going to be hell for his kiss-deprived lips.

"I'm back!" a familiar voice shouted from the door, attracting both Jeongguk's and Taehyung's attention to its owner; Junghwa. The man walked in the room with his usual smile and plopped down on the leather chair, hands full of various bottles which he quickly shoved into Taehyung's chest for him to take.

"Here, have this and let me explain how to take care of your piercing." He said and Taehyung nodded.

"Okay."

"So are you two dating?" Was the first question Junghwa asked Jeongguk once they were alone in the shop. Taehyung had to take an important call, so he went back to the car and told Jeongguk to join him as soon as he was ready, which gave the younger a little bit of time to catch up with his friend.

Little did he know Junghwa had no intention of catching up, but rather intended to interrogate him. But could you blame him? He had never seen Jeongguk be so close with someone since the last year of middle school, when he used to date Haru. So it had been a very long time, and seeing the boy like this was refreshing in a way. He seemed brighter, somehow, and he was obviously comfortable with Taehyung — comfortable enough to be himself around him.

An airy chuckle filled the air and Jeongguk shook his head, averting his eyes to avoid his friend's piercing gaze.

"Nah. It's not like that."

"Oh?" Junghwa raised his eyebrows, a little surprised. "What are you then?"

There was the question Jeongguk dreaded. He didn't have an answer. A few days back, he and Taehyung had established that they were sex friends but frankly, Jeongguk wasn't so sure if that title was as fitting as he thought it was.

"We're just sex friends." He said anyway, cringing at the way it sounded.

"You seem very fond of each other." Junghwa pointed out, his voice softening a little. He could see how confused Jeongguk seemed; he had always been able to read him, just like an open book. Some found it complicated, or sometimes impossible, to figure out how Jeongguk felt or what he was thinking about, but for Junghwa it had always been easy.

Jeongguk could never hide his feelings from him.

"He's not fond of me." Jeongguk snorted, folding his arms over his chest. Earlier, he had been eager to catch up with his longtime friend, but now he just wanted this conversation to end. Fast.

"But you are?" Junghwa arched his brows with a sly smirk. Jeongguk just glared at him.

"I didn't say that." He retorted.

"You didn't have to. You can control your words but you can't control what goes on in that brain of yours. And you can lie to me, but your eyes can't." For the first time since this dreadful conversation started, their eyes met and locked for a couple of seconds and, meanwhile, silence filled the room. Broken by Junghwa's confident voice as he spoke up again.

"Eyes never lie, Gguk."

sorry for the long wait I didn't plan this chapter to be 7k
words 🧍🏻

don't kill me for skipping the smut part please x

Pokračovať v čítaní

You'll Also Like

191K 9.1K 25
When two people with histories get married just for the sake of their family. Taehyung can never love someone other than his first love. Jungkook ca...
500K 22.2K 15
[COMPLETED] in which Jeon Jungkook an alpha has lost all hopes of finding his mate.he believed he will be forever alone as he was blessed with the gi...
507K 18.9K 43
Where Jungkook is a cold, strong omega who doesn't want to submit to anyone. He has two friends Jin and Jimin who are an omega and a Beta, even thoug...
278K 13.5K 48
"I thought you left me again." Taehyung said hugging him tightly. "I'll never leave you no matter what happen this time, hyungie." Jungkook said hugg...