Limited Sky

By sweetsmile015

I am a flower. A single flower among the beautiful fields and garden. All my life, I wanted to be the best... More

Prologue
Chapter 1 - Wings to fly, Light to find
Chapter 2 - Just watch me.
Chapter 3 - Settling down?
Chapter 4 - To reach the summit
Chapter 5 - A Kind Offering

Disclaimer

62 26 0
By sweetsmile015

This is a work of fiction. Unless otherwise indicated, all the names, characters, businesses, places, events and incidents in this book are either the product of the author's imagination or used in a fictitious manner. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental.

===

Hi readers! Thank you for checking out this story. I'm an amateur writer, so please be kind with your comments.

I know I still have a long way to go with my writing, but this is me taking my first step in achieving my dream to publish 1000 books.

I hope you like this story!

Here's a quote for you to inspire your day:

"It wasn't until I started reading and found books they wouldn't let us read in school that I discovered you could be insane and happy and have a good life without being like everybody else." – John Waters

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

59.2K 1.4K 34
โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ you got me down on my knees it's getting harder to breathe out . . . โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ ๐‘ฐ๐‘ต ๐‘พ๐‘ฏ๐‘ฐ๐‘ช๐‘ฏ . . . ๐œ๐ก๐ซ๐ข๐ฌ ๐ฌ๐ญ๐ฎ๐ซ๐ง๐ข๐จ๐ฅ๐จ ha...
488K 17.2K 195
(Fan TL) Won Yoo-ha, a trainee unfairly deprived of the opportunity to appear on a survival program scheduled to hit the jackpot, became a failure of...
Gentle touch By K

General Fiction

66.3K 1.4K 33
It had been mere months after her eighteen birthday, when she was pulled from the safe haven of her life and forced into the fantasy the women had cr...
333K 10K 81
(Fixed/Fan-TL) Top idol group Stardust, whose members disappear like dust. The group that used to have seven members ends with four members... "Is...