PREGNANT!?| a sasunaru fan fi...

By paralysisyt5

Naruto wakes up one morning to not find Sasuke by his side. In his search, he discovers about his pregnancy... More

Chapter 1: "Sasuke?"
Chapter 2: "I miss you"
Chapter 4: "3 months later"
Chapter 5: "Back to Konoha"
Chapter 6: "Baby Chakra"
Chapter 7: "Welcome to the World"
Chapter 8: "3 months later" (final part!)
Author's Note

Chapter 3: "I'm not doing this alone"

2.9K 81 4
By paralysisyt5

🍥pov:

No! This wasn't happening! I couldn't be... I can't even bring myself to say it. 

"I-i can't do this..." I whispered to myself. A tear, slowly followed by a flood, rolled down my cheek. Where was Sasuke? He needs to be here! I'm not doing this alone. 

1 hour later

I was really very tired and nauseous, so I slept the rest of the day. I was wearing Sasuke's grey hoodie, with a pair of sweatshorts. I slept soundly, for the most part. When I woke, it was the next day. That day, I made a decision. I would find Sasuke before this damn baby was born.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

58.9K 1.6K 31
one day naruto was hanging out with his friends just laughings and having a good time until his best friend kiba lead them to a race that started it...
44.6K 361 12
Well...this is the weirdest thing I've ever done. DISCLAIMER: SATIRE. THIS IS SATIRE. DON'T TAKE IT SERIOUSLY. PLEASE. ALSO LIGHTNING MCQUEEN AND THE...
192K 4.2K 39
Note: this is the a continuing part of 'Our Child' Eren thought everything was fine, a newborn son, and a loving husband. But nothing can last foreve...
81.5K 1.8K 19
(*╹▽╹*) anime x blackreaders