๐ƒ๐š๐ซ๐ฅ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐‘๐จ๐ฌ๐ž โ–ถ ๐—–๏ฟฝ...

By Mijin_sshi

"You don't need less and only me. I'm the only one you must love. Therefore, all you have to do is to stay by... More

01 : Forest of Darkness
02 : The Unknown Lady
!! Spoiler Ahead !!
03 : Happy April Fools!!
04 : Roxana's Walking Wallet
05 : New member of Henituse Family
06 : Tea Time With Countess
07 : Breakfast Chaos in Henituse
Extra : Meme
08 : Heading to the Capital
09 : Heading to the Capital (2)
10 : Heading to the capital (3)
11 : Heading out to the capital (4)
12 : Heading to the capital (5)
14 : In The Middle of The Night
15 : In the middle of the night (2)
16 : Saving the youngest child
17 : Saving the youngest child (2)
18 : Sweet Dreams
I love you.
19 : A Deal with the Devil
22 : Calm before storm
20 : Vitality of Heart
21 : Eyes off you.
23 : A night to remember
24 : Welcome to the capital!
25 : The Rumoured Lover
26 : Unexpected visitor
27 : Awful Reunion
28 : Who is She?
29 : Who is She? (2)
30 : Schemes
31 : Moon
32 : Obsession

13 : Trash meets Snake

5K 331 77
By Mijin_sshi

"Are you going there, young master?" Hans asked when he saw the redhead young master walking towards them.

"If it's not me? Then who will?" 

Cale's tone of voice was deep and low, and there was also hint of annoyance in it. How couldn't he? When they're currently in this stupid situation. 

First the bandits. And now this snake bastard of a marquis son. 

'My roksoo is very excited on going to the capital, but why the fuck there has to be so many hindrance!?' Cale was scowling as he loudly clicked his tongue.

Aster was arguing with one of Venion's lackeys and Hans who was standing next to Aster had also a frown in his face, as he approached Cale and whispered to him. 

"Aster-nim, seems to be extremely agitated." Come to think of it as far as Cale knows Aster isn't the type of person who will bother saving other people.

"Enough, Aster."  The redhead patted the latter shoulder as soon as he arrived with Geno following behind him. 

Cale then approached Venion Stan who had just gotten out of the black carriage. Very cheap compare to the golden carriage of Henituse in Cale's thought. 

After verifying that Aster was calming down Cale ordered Geno to assist the old man, and if you're wondering where is Zeros? Cale ordered him to look after his Roksoo. 

"Nice to meet you, are you someone from Count Henituse household?" Just by hearing his voice already irritate Cale, as the redhead couldn't help but snap at him. 

"Are you stupid? If you already know then why ask something so obvious?" Cale snarled at him while looking down as venion. 

Venion's lips twitch. "Ha! I see, a trash will always be a trash. No wonder young master basen had been taking part in all of the gatherings of the noble since last year." 

"Are you done yapping?" Cale said in nonchalant tone, however his action are different. as the redhead was grippinh tightly at his fist. Afterall who doesn't know about the foery temper of the infamous trash?

Venion smirked, knowing full well that if Cale would hit him right now it will create a problem between the Henituse county and marquis stan.

 "Would you look at that, the young master seems mad. What's holding you back?"

Cale was holding back, He knows. Probably because Roksoo was here and perhaps watching them. and Cale doesn't want Roksoo to see him commiting such a violence. 

If possible, Cale doesn't want Roksoo to see him as a trash, fearing that the woman would be scared at him and leave him. Godness it was the last thing Cale had ever wanted to happen. 

Until a soft and familiar warmth suddenly grasped Cale's hand, the redhead was suprised to see Roksoo who was inside the carriage earlier was now currently beside him. 

"Cale, calm down..okay?" Roksoo mutters yet loud enough for him to hear, as Roksoo other hand was caressing his face. Cale unknowingly leaned into her touch. before nodding. 

Roksoo then notice Venion stand looking at them stunned. "Pardon me, i greet the young master venion from marquis stan household."

Venion's brow arched upwards. A commoner. it wasn't even hard to tell, perhaps it was because of Roksoo's etiquette. of course Roksoo had learned etiquette but she's still not use to it. 

'A commoner touching a noble. Perhaps..' Venion thought while his eyes went up and down from Roksoo's body. Hair black as the nightsky, scarlet red lips. and a pair of ruby eyes and also a luscious body.

However, what Venion didn't notice is how the temperature suddenly drops. as the knights, soldiers and servants grits their teeth while glaring at him. as they saw venion looked at their lady with lust.

'How dare he disgustingly looked at miss roksoo, our young master's lover with lust?!?'

If glares could kill, Venion would be nonexistent by now and not even his ashes would be found. Given by how everyone was glaring at him.

Geno, Aster , Zeros and specially Cale are glaring daggers at Venion with full of hatred. This snake bastard dared to look at Roksoo with lust!? THIS IS UNFORGIVABLE!!!

"Young master venion, we are already late." Venion glared sharply at the servant beside him before looking back at them. "It looks like time doesn't allow us to continue this conversation longer."

"It's indeed look like that, young master venion" Venion smiled at Roksoo while the black haired woman was wondering why this bastard was acting all nice to her. 

Venion then took Roksoo's hand, he smiled before he kissed Roksoo's gloved hand gently. It makes Roksoo flinch and Cale who was beside her boils in unexplainable anger. 

'Earlier i want to gouge his eyeballs out after daring to look at my Roksoo with lust but now i want to cut off his hands--no his limbs! And rips his mouth open!!' Cale ruthlessly thought. 

And this people, is why you should never touch something that doesn't belongs to you. Specially if it belongs to Cale Henituse.

"Young master venion, please do remember that i'm just a commoner please don't treat me like this."

"I'll try to remember that, it such a shame that i couldn't get your name." He said as he bowed before leaving. 

This made Roksoo flinched again, based on their current status, Venion is a marquis son while Roksoo is not even part of aristocrats which made her a commoner so why did Venion bowed at her? 

'What is this snake bastard scheming?'

"Cale are you--ehh!" Roksoo was shocked when Cale suddenly took off her gloves before throwing it towards Aster who stepped on it, while Zeros burn it in ashes after. 

"Miss Roksoo we need to disinfect the dirt." Geno said before wiping her hands with a clean towel, where Venion kiss her gloved hand. 

"Indeed, it is dirty. Don't worry i'll just buy you a new set." Cale said, he was talking about buying Roksoo a new set of gloves while patting her head. Cale was calming himself by patting Roksoo which is pretty effective by the way. 

Roksoo was speechless. 'Dirty? Is it because venion already touch it? And even kiss it?' Roksoo was disgusted by venion while she was also amazed by the amount of hatred this four men have towards Venion stan. 

'Oh poor, Venion stan you just made this four men including the cute puppy Cale as your enemy.' 

Cale? as cute puppy? if only Kim Roksoo had heard Cale's ruthless thought about wanting to torture venion earlier. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12.8K 383 37
"we can't do this." "why not, princess?" "because you're my best friend." lowercase intended, all rights reserved to @romanticisedolans ยฉ- *CURRENTL...
139K 7.5K 20
The Constellations are bored. Cale was sure they're on cracks. And the whole continents are witnessing more sides of the hero that shall never be see...
25.1K 1K 7
"I love you. Every last bit of you is mine and every last bit of me is yours." ~ โ™ก ~ A complication of Alberu x Cale Oneshots for AlbeCale week~ Warn...
54.9K 2.8K 16
How do you feel when you Saw someone who looked exactly like Someone that was supposed to be Dead? "Cale-nim...?" "That Is My name. Do I know you?" F...