ONLY A QUICK FUCK (L.S / A.U)

By potatooeeeeee

// 18 + MATURE CONTENT „Hello?! Should I write you a description of what you need to do next?!" „No. I was ju... More

WARNINGS - TAGS
CHAPTER ONE - THE FIRST NIGHT TOGETHER
CHAPTER TWO - THE SECOND NIGHT TOGETHER
CHAPTER THREE - THE THIRD NIGHT TOGETHER
CHAPTER FOUR - THE FOURTH NIGHT TOGETHER

CHAPTER FIVE - THE FIFTH NIGHT TOGETHER

316 8 3
By potatooeeeeee

TW: ⚠️ MENTION OF PROSTITUTION, MENTION OF RAPE, SELF ESTEEM, TRAUMA ⚠️

(MATURE CONTENT)

LOUIS

„Why did you kiss that bastard in the club? I thought you'd be mine!"

„I'm no one's. We're only fuckbuddies, remember?"

„You said you really like me a few weeks ago."

„I do really like you but I didn't know liking means loving."

„It doesn't mean loving. I just thought. . . Forget it. I'm not in the mood for sex now."

„Noooooo, please, you can let out your anger on me if you want to. I don't mind but I want you to fuck me either way. Please, I need it. I need your thick dick inside of me. I need it so much. Give it to me."

I let out a frustrated groan and let myself fall backwards onto my bed.

I felt Harry do the same and crawl above me, quickly pressing kisses to my jaw and cheeks.

He was completely dressed still while I was only in my shirt and boxershorts.

„Please. I beg you. Please, please, please-"

„Harry. . . I don't think-"

„No, please."

I was about to speak up again as a sob leaving Harry's lips made me froze and panic only a second later.

„What did I do? Did I say something wrong that hurt you? I'm so sorry if I did, I didn't mean to! I'm so so sorry-"

„You don't want to have sex with me because you think I'm disgusting!"

„What in hell - No! Why do you think that? You're absolutely beautiful. Don't think you're disgusting."

Harry cried further and buried his face in his hands but I grabbed his wrists and pressed him to my chest so he could cry into the fabric of my grey shirt.

„You're beautiful. Who told you you're disgusting?"

„I was raped yesterday. He made an appointment ao I knew he'd come but as soon as he entered my apartment, he was all over me and I really didn't like it. I told him, he should slow down but he didn't. He pressed his hand on my mouth so no one would hear my screams while he. . . He said I'm nothing than a desperate, cheap slut."

„Oh god, that's so horrible. It's okay, shhh. You're okay. You're safe now. I'm here. It's going to be alright."

I felt numb and horrible, seeing Harry so sad and traumatized.

He told me he was raped before too but it must've been so horrible nevertheless.

„I want to replace those horrible memories with good ones and I need you to do that."

„Is that what you really want? Maybe you're under shock still and will regret this after. I wouldn't want you to regret it."

„I won't regret it, I promise. I want you, Lewis. Please."

„But you promise me to tell me to stop whenever you don't feel comfortable, okay?"

„I promise you and now, fuck me into oblivion."

„It's Louis by the way, my love. You promised me to call me right the next time we meet, do you remember?"

„You mean fuck. And no, I don't think I do. You need to punish me for forgetting it."

Harry tried to look serious but I saw the smirk that appeared on his face for a second and I bit my lip to stop myself from moaning at the sight of him, beeing so horny and desperate suddenly with drained tears on his rosy cheeks.

„Yeah? What should I do?"

„Test my boundaries and overstep them."

I sighed and shook my head while pulling my shirt over my head and pulled down my boxershorts.

„What are you boundaries?"

„One's to give up control completely. I always prefer to have at least a bit control of the situation I'm in. I want you to overstep that boundary and take control completely."

„But how?"

„Tie me up, blindfold me, gag me and fuck me senseless."

„I don't think I can do that, my love. Beeing tied up doesn't sounds like much fun to me. I don't want you to feel uncomfortable."

„That's what this is about. I want to see if you do the things I'm scared and unsure of, I may am able to enjoy them."

„Do you think you could?"

„Yeah, I do think that. And now, don't look so proud, it annoys the hell out of me. Get me ready and fuck me. I have the things we need with me in my backpack."

While Harry undressed himself, I walked into the kitchen where he left his black backpack on the floor.

I pulled out things, I never ever held in my own hand before and things, I didn't even know what they were.

„What's that pink thing?"

„It's a vibrating plug with a remote control. We can test it the next time. For now, we need the rope and the blindfold."

„I want to be honest with you, I never tied anyone up before, neither did I blindfold them. I'm sorry if this is going to be weird."

„It's okay, Lewis. I already knew you'd say that. I already know you very well."

„You think so, yeah? It's Louis btw."

„Yeah and now, tie me up on the bed."

While Harry positioned himself on the bed, on his back, I grabbed the rope and looked down on it, unsure.

I didn't want to hurt Curly because of doing something wrong.

„I'll tell you what to do, if it helps you."

„Yeah, it does, my love. I don't want to do anything wrong."

„You're always so caring, Lewis."

„I always want the people around me to be comfortable. I didn't feel comfortable for so many years and I don't want anyone to experience that too in any way. I do my best."

Harry seemed to be quite impressed but also. . . sad?

„Thank you for existing. I already thought there aren't any caring persons in this world anymore."

„If all I have to do to make you happy is to exist, it's an easy game for me."

„You have to fuck me senseless, then I'll be even more happy."

„Let's see if I can do that."

„Destroyer definetly can."

I gasped for air as soon as those words left his lips and felt my boxershorts getting tighter within seconds.

„Well, I tell Destroyer what to do so it's my merit."

„Oh, shut up, Lewis, and tie me up already."

„Tell me how and I'll, my love. And it's Louis."

„Grab both of my wrists and tie them together. Do a loop around them and knot them together tight but not too tight."

Tight but not too tight.

„Is this alright?"

„Yeah, it's perfect. Now, do the same with my ankles."

Before I did the knot, I pressed a quick kiss to his lips and mumbled, „Tell me if you want me to stop or feel uncomfortable at any time."

Harry nodded underneath me and I continued with tying up his ankles and tying the blindfold together behind his head.

„What now?"

„Have me the way you want. Do whatever you want to me. You're in charge. Push your underwear in my mouth and down my throat if I get too loud or annoy you by talking. I'd love to lick up the precum that's in the fabric of it. Your cum tastes amazing. I love to have it in my mouth and down my throat. I love to swallow it down like it's fruity juice although it's your salty cum. Fuck, I love the substance of it. It's so thick but also fluid and tasty-"

I let out a moan at the sight of the curly headed underneath me on the bed, tied up, blindfolded and gagged with my white boxershorts peeping out of his greedy mouth that I pushed in with anger only a second ago.

„Why can't you just shut up for one second?"

„I spent too many years in silence when I should've been loud."

I knew the sentence Harry wanted to say also but didn't was:
I could've saved myself and my mom.

„Me too."

It's silent apart from Harry grumbles behind the fabric of my boxershorts inside of his mouth and I forced myself to not listen to his words and placed a gentle hand on his mouth.

„It's my turn to talk."

I left him on the bed, completely defenceless, and pulled out the lube from my night stand, the first drawer.

When I sat infront of him, I grabbed his waist to turn him over on his stomach with his ass high in the air.

I placed a supporting hand on his left tight while the other kneeded his ass and spread his cheeks a little so I could blew cold air on his needy hole that already clenched and unclenched in anticipation.

„You can't wait to get something inside of your slutty hole, can you?"

„I need your fingers and dick inside of me. Come on."

„How about you get me fully hard and wet first?"

I pulled my boxershorts out of his mouth and a smirk appeared on his lips immediately.

„With pleasure, Lewis. I licked off all the precum in your boxershorts, by the way."

„It's Louis and you're so unbelievable desperate."

With that, I turned him back around and replaced my boxershorts with my cock and moaned as soon as the wet heat of his mouth surrounded me.

„Your mouth's so good, fuck."

„I know."

„Don't talk."

„Make me."

He definitely shouldn't have said that. Within seconds, I started to fuck into his mouth as rough as I could and made him gag and splutter around my cock but I didn't care.

All I felt was anger because of his cheekiness.

„How can you still talk?!"

„I just can, Lewis."

I tried to fight it but as the laugh left my lips and the movement of my hips stopped, Harry stilled also and I could imagine the confused look in his eyes behind the black blindfold.

„Fuck, I'm sorry for ruining the mood."

„You're weird, Lewis."

„You too, Harold."

My laugh's stopped when I felt two hands grab my ass (not so gentle) and the tip of my cock met with the back of his throat which caused me to moan.

I stopped him when I felt the fuzzy feeling in my lower abdomen and pushed my underwear back into his mouth while turning him on his stomach again.

He was left helpless and desperate with a complete hard erection.

„Do you want my long and thick fingers inside of your slutty and needy hole, my love?"

Silence spart from muffled moans.

„Tell me. Do you want my long and thick fingers inside of your slutty and needy hole?"

Again silence apart from muffled moans.

„You always talk but not when I ask you too. It's freaking me out."

Again silence.

„Do I need to punish you?!"

A muffled „YES!" left Harry's lips and I surpressed a moan while kneeding his ass hard.

„You won't get any prep tonight and you'll get a good spanking. I know you have a pain kink so you'll probably be able to enjoy it."

He didn't protest so I continued and left him alone for s few seconds to get a condom.

„Are you okay with this? Tell me if you rather want to be fucked with prep. I won't do anything you don't want."

„Yeah. Without prep."

I nodded and was about to open the condom with my own teeth as an idea plopped up in my mind.

„Open it with your teeth, my love."

I turned him around, still on his knees with his face pushed into the mattess and pulled out my underwear of his mouth to replace it with the condom package.

It took a bit of time but in the end, Harry managed to open the package. He spat out the plastic and licked his lips seductively.

„I wish I could see your delicious, hard and leaking dick right now."

„Sadly you can't. Thanks to your cheekiness and forgiveness."

With that, I pushed my underwear back into Harry's mouth and grinned.

It felt good to be in control of him.

„Let me fuck you now."

I turned him around again and spread lube all over his rim so I could slid in smoother and to ease the pain although I knew he loved it.

When I was done, I traced a hand down his neck to his ass.

I felt him shiver under my touch and moan into the gag.

„I can't wait to hear your moans when I fuck you hard and rough. All you'll be able to feel is my cock moving inside of you."

„I love destroyer."

„Me too."

While I rolled the condom over my length, I smiled down at him although I knew he couldn't see it because of the blindfold.

I positioned myself infront of his tight hole and gulped, wondering if and how that would work.

„Are you ready, my love?"

„My hole isn't but I'm ready, Lewis."

„It's Louis."

As soon as the tip of my cock pressed into Harry's tight hole, moans escaped his mouth and I listening to them exactly to hear immediately if he'd feel uncomfortable.

His moans got louder with every inch that dissapeared inside of his hole and I tried hard to fight the urge to pull out because all I could think about was: You hurt him, Louis. You have to stop. You promised yourself to not hurt anyone on purpose ever. Enough people hurt others and you're not one of them. You aren't and you won't ever be.

„No, don't stop. Go on."

I didn't even realize I stopped and I quickly continued while soothening him.

His voice was muffled and croaky and I felt the need to comfort him in any way possible although I knew he enjoyed me beeing rough on him.

„It's okay, shhh. You're alright, my love. You're safe with me. I'll stop at any time if you want me to. Just scream or kick your feet at me."

„I know, Lewis. Fuck me properly now. Give it to me hard and rough. Fuck me senseless."

„It's L - O - U - I - S."

I decided to do as he wished and pulled out a bit before pushing back on as rough as could, again and again.

I knew I wouldn't be able to last long but way too soon, I felt the orgasm aprroaching because of the tightness of his hole and the unbelievable feeling of it around my cock.

„Harry. . . Are you close?"

„No."

I cursed while burying a hand in his curls as suddenly a scream echooed in my ears and I stopped all of my movements immediately.

„I always prefer to have at least a bit control of the situation I'm in. I want you to overstep that boundary and take control completely."

What if it became too much to him and he panicked?

„Fuck! Are you okay? Did I hurt you? Is it too much? Are you not comfortable anymore?"

I was about to pull out as another scream made me stop again.

„DON'T!"

„Why did you scream earlier?"

„You hit my prostate dead on, fuck!"

Muffled noises escaped his mouth and it slowly started to annoy me so I pulled my underwear out of his mouth quickly.

„What did you say?"

„It'd be embarassing for you if you'd come before I do."

I growled because I knew he was right.

It'd definetly be embarassing for me. For me and my pride. He should always come before I did.

„Come on, my love. What do you need to come?"

„A spanking."

„That's an excellent idea. You definetly deserve it for forgetting our deal. I don't want that to ever happen again and I hope you'll realize that after tonight."

„I don't think so but we'll see."

Harry moaned as soon as my cock pushed back into his hole and filled him up completely.

His moans got even louder when I slapped his ass in the same speed as I fucked into him. (Which was very fast.)

„Are you close now?"

„No."

I let out a frustrated groan and panted heavily.

All stamina I had in me slowly dissapeared and I knew I had to make us both come soon.

Without waisting any more time, I reached a hand down to grab Harry's dick and get him off by stroking him while still fucking and spanking him.

„Fuck. Oh my god."

„I'll take that as a: You fuck me so good, Louis."

„I'd say: You fuck me so good, Lewis. But only if that was the case, of course."

„Oh, okay. Only if it was the case. I understand."

With that, I collected all the power I had left and leaned forward so the ankle changed and fucked into him faster than I thought I could ever fuck someone.

If it'd have been anyone else, I'd have been scared to hurt the person but. . . not Harry.

I could hear and feel how much he enjoyed it.

Hell, he loved it and he and I knew I fucked him good. He just wouldn't admint it because he was so stubborn.

„Are you close now? Tell me."

„YEAH! I'M SO CLOSE!"

With two last powerful thrust into him, two slaps on his ass and two strokes to his cock, Harry came all over his stomach, hands and feet tied together and blindfolded, screaming.

My heart felt as if it stopped beating when I came hard into the condom.

It felt so good, I couldn't think, I couldn't move, I couldn't speak. All I could do was moan and gasp for air.

My knees and arms gave out so I fell forward onto Harry and pressed him into the mattress completely.

It took me a few minutes to catch my breath again and I felt dizzy and weak but only one thought ran through my mind all the time: Is he okay?

„Can you hear me, my love? Are you okay?"

I loosened the rope so he could push it off his ankles and wrists, same with the blindfold.

Without answering me, he sighed with his eyes still closed and mumbled something.

„Can you repeat what you said?"

„I want chocolate."

„I should've known you'd say that. Wait here, I'll get it for you."

„I won't leave, don't worry, Lewis."

„It's Louis, my love."

I placed a gentle kiss on his forehead and left cheek before standing up and making my way through the mess of our clothes on the floor into my kitchen to get the chocolate for him.

When I returned and laid back down on the bed with my head resting on the headboard of my bed, Harry crawled on top of me and leaned his head against my chest while opening the package of the chocolate as quick as he could.

„I'm more than okay. I won't be able to sit or move properly for the next two days but I don't regret anything we did tonight. It was definetly worth it to decide to waste my time with an idiot like you."

„That idiot you're talking about made you scream in ecstasy when you came so be nice to him if you still want to waste your time with him."

„I do want that actually."

„Me too."

„I didn't ask, Lewis."

A week before, I'd have been shocked to hear that but I only smiled because I knew Harry just said what he thought and I was glad he did.

„I spent too many years in silence when I should've been loud."

He was silent before but not anymore. He was loud and cheeky and absolutely honest with everything he said.

I appreciated and worshipped that endlessly much.

I appreciated and worshipped him endlessly much.

Was that wrong? Yeah. It completely was because I knew, he was broken and ruined himself every day a bit more with doing that job.

Every night getting fucked by a different man for money. Maybe even more than one sometimes?

Either way it must be horrible to do that everyday and I wanted to get him to stop doing it. I just had to find a way to make him accept my help.

I knew it'd be going to be hard.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.3K 205 14
Louis is tiered of life. His demons from the past won't let him rest and he's a loner. Nothing worth living for. But then he meets Harry, a bundle of...
1.1M 37.5K 32
• completed • 56.9K words • explicit • Harry stalks towards Louis, grabbing his hips. He wishes he could burn Louis with his fingertips the way Lou...
29.9K 1.1K 27
"Oi, what happened to treat people with kindness?" Louis yells loud enough for Harry to hear from across the street. "That goes for everyone but you...
22.6K 1.1K 13
I had this prompt suggested to me years ago. Unfortunately, the person who suggested it got lost in my DM's and I'm sorry about that. If you recogniz...