Addiction

By itssophie011

Audrey Rhode Hayden Born and raised in New York, sophomore at Yale, the gorgeous it girl from one of the weal... More

SYNOPSIS
THEIR AESTHETICS
01 || Yale
02 || First meeting
03 || Spilled coffee
04 || Bonding time
05 || Daily news
06 || Coffee order
07 || Politics
08 || Trapped
09 || Catfight
10 || House party
11 || Party girl
12 || Feeling nineteen
13 || Sleepover
14 || Like I hate you
15 || Safe place
16 || Conflict of interest
17 || The set up
18 || Same side
19 || Halloween
20 || First dates
21 || The visit
22 || Friendly warning
23 || Notting Hill
24 || A crush
25 || Broken
26 || To thank you
27 || I like you more
28 || Snowball fights
29 || To make a wish
30 || Teasing
31 || Behave
32 || His b*tch
33 || First time
34 || Christmas
35 || Lake house
36 || Martinis
37 || Fighting
38 || I trust you
39 || Jealousy, jealousy
40 || Not my boyfriend
41 || New Year's
42 || Ice cream dates
43 || Stupid heart
44 || French
45 || Breaking point
46 || Runaway
47 || Patience is key
48 || Missed calls
49 || After hours
50 || Confessions
51 || Addiction
53 || Coffee dates
54 || Fantasies
55 || Where it started
56 || Red lace
57 || Twenty candles
58 || As in laws
59 || Car rides
60 || Blackmail
61 || Dylan's little b*tches
62 || Closure
63 || Babysitting
64 || Unknown
65 || Until tomorrow
66 || Returns
67 || Reveals
68 || Getaway car
69 || Craving danger
70 || Purple
71 || Darkness
72 || Taken
73 || Worth it
74 || Wanna bet?
75 || Massacre

52 || Manhattan's skyline

3.7K 45 18
By itssophie011

"Where are we going?"

"Stop asking questions. I am not telling you." Chase insists.

"But we are already driving there! What's the point of still not telling me?" I complain, crossing my arms to my chest.

"I told you," He squeezes my bare thigh "a surprise.", as he keeps his gaze on the road.

"Fine!" I groan in frustration and I adjust the long sleeves of my black silk dress. I matched it with black heels.

My head is leaned on the window and I hum the lyrics of the song we are listening. I think I have made him a Harry Styles fan, otherwise he wouldn't have chosen a playlist full of his songs the moment we entered the car. He said he did it because he knows I love him, but he low-key enjoys it too.

He said Only Angel is my song.

"Wait," I turn to look at him in realization, a few minutes later, "we left New Haven." I am really confused right now.

"Did we?" He asks amused.

"Where are we goi-" I cut myself because a crazy idea crosses my mind "Are we-" Excitement builds up inside me.

"Are we what?" He squeezes my thigh.

"Nah, it was a crazy idea." I shake my head in disbelief, there is no way that we are going to New York.

"Tell me, you might be right." He insists.

"No."

"Come on!" He urges me, squeezing my thigh once again.

"No, you tell me!" I slap his hand that rests on my thigh "Now!" I yell. I am not actually mad, he knows that I am joking.

"Fine, fine!" He raises his one arm in surrender and I grin satisfied "New York." He admits and I squeal excited covering my mouth.

"I knew it!"

"I figured." He chuckles "But that's the only clue you are getting. Don't ask anything else." He warns me, raising an eyebrow.

"Yeah, yeah." I rest my back on my seat relaxed. I am so happy that we are going back to the city that I don't care to learn details. It's New York, this information is more than enough.

"Good."

Not a minute later, my phone starts ringing and I see my mother's name when I check the screen. I pick up immediately "Hi mum!" I speak first with a big smile on my face.

"Someone sounds happy!" She teases me laughing. I can tell that she immediately relaxed, hearing my voice and the fact that I am in a good mood. We haven't talked since Tuesday and back then I hadn't sorted out things with Chase, so my mood wasn't the best. We text everyday, though, but I haven't told her anything yet. I will do it as soon as possible.

"I am excited that you call me. How are you, mum?"

"I am fine, honey. You? How are you? That's what I want to know." Her voice is so calming when she wants to.

"I am good. Everything is fine."

"You sound like you are telling the truth. So, what does this mean?"

I am about to answer her question but Nate's voice interrupts me "That son of a bitch is responsible for that?" He yells. My eyes widen and I turn to look at Chase but his attention is still on the road, he didn't hear Nate.

No, he did. He bites his lip in order to hide his reaction.

"Tell him to shut up." I tell to my mother.

"But I want to hear your answer." She says instead.

"Ugh, not now, I can't talk. I will call you in the morning."

"Why? Where are you?"

"I am going out with some friends."

"Mhmm, I see. Fine. If you don't call me tomorrow, though, I will. Just so you know it." She warns me and I nod my head like she could see me.

"I will, mum. Tell Nate that he is annoying, and say hi to dad and Logan. I love you. Good night!"

"Okay, baby. Good night, I love you!"

"I don't!" Nate yells.

"The feelings are mutual!" I fire back before I end the call. I leave a sigh before I turn to face Chase. He rolls his tongue along his bottom lip looking at me amused.

"You heard that, didn't you?"

"Yeap." He responds "But I deserved it." He shrugs his shoulders.

"Totally." I smirk before I turn my head.

———

"How the hell I didn't know about this?" I ask stunned as we are standing outside of a luxurious hotel in Manhattan. Chase's hand is around my waist and he refuses to take his gaze from me, and I refuse to move my gaze from the ridiculously huge entrance of the hotel.

"The hotel opened last month. Come on now, let's go inside." I just nod my head and we start walking inside. My heels echo in the marble floors of the lobby as we are heading straight to the elevators. Once we enter the elevator, I see Chase pressing the button that leads us to the top floor and my curiosity is taking over me right now.

"Where are we going?" I ask as we are waiting.

"You will see right now." He pulls me closer to him again and he rests his arm on my lower back again. We reach the top floor and once we are out of the elevator, my jaw drops.

There is the most beautiful view of New York I could ever imagine. You can see the whole Manhattan from the wall sized windows of this restaurant.

I am actually amazed.

As I was looking around the place, Chase was talking about our reservation and now the black dressed man just led us to our table, that's next to the windows with the spectacular view. Once we are sat, Chase orders my favorite wine and the moment we are alone, I finally decide to speak.

"Wow!" I breath out.

"Oh, you like it!" He does a cute victory sign with his hands and a chuckle escapes my glossed lips.

"Are you kidding? That's the best view I have ever seen! I can't believe I didn't know about this."

"I told you, it's new." He shrugs.

"It doesn't matter, I should have known. I am the biggest fan of New York's skyline, do you know that as a child I used to visit the top of the Empire State Building with my dad and Logan every weekend just to see the view? Never mind." I brush it off.

"No. But I know that you are a view slut so I thought it would be a good idea for a first date." He informs me, smiling proudly.

"A view slut? You are such a romantic!" I fake laugh.

"Come on, you know what I mean." He proceeds to give me a charming smile.

"Yes, I know. Tell me now, how did you manage to get us in here? The waiting list must me endless and last time I checked we are dating only a few days, not months." A restaurant at the top floor of a new five star hotel like this one, in the heart of Manhattan is definitely not the one that you can make a reservation for the next day or two.

"I pulled some strings." He casually shrugs taking a sip of his water without even looking at me.

"Enlighten me, please." I urge him to explain.

"Umm, it's my grandfather's project and the owner is his best friend."

"Oh, that's why it's so beautiful!" I take another quick look around.

"It really is amazing!" He looks around with a proud small smile on his face. He really adores his grandfather.

"So, what are we gonna eat?" I ask excited grabbing the Menu.

We ordered, I took some pics of the city view and now we are arguing about Dylan "No, baby, you are wrong."

"No, I am sure that there is something!"

"There is no way that Dylan is in love with Abbey." Chase insists. I totally disagree with him, I am convinced that Dylan has a crush on her even though he never told me anything and I have never asked him. He looks at her the way Lucas was looking at Grace before they started dating. When Abbey speaks, Dylan looks at her like she is the most captivating person. She hypnotize him without even trying.

Abbey has a long distance boyfriend and she would never cheat on him, though, so if Dylan actually likes her, he can't do anything.

"I am a couple scouter," I flip my hair "I see things before anyone else. I have proven that before."

"This time you're wrong." He crosses his arms to his chest giving me a look.

"You bet. Next time we are together, check the way he looks at her." I cross my arms, mimicking what he did seconds ago.

"Ask him if you're so sure."

"No, he will tell me when he is ready." I shrug, taking a sip of my wine.

"So, never. Because it's not true."

"Oh, shut up!" I scoff, rolling my eyes.

"Fine. Next time I will check, as you told me. Okay?"

"Yes." I grin, knowing that I won this.

"Enough with Dylan now. Let's talk about something else. What can I do to make Nate like me again?" He asks desperate.

"Do you really care about your friendship with my little brother that much?" I ask, smiling.

"Yes, he is amazing. Plus, he is your brother." He shrugs and my smiles goes bigger.

"Well, he kind of hates you at the moment but he doesn't actually know what happened between us. So, if I tell him that it's okay to like you again, he probably will."

"Really?" He asks in disbelief.

"Yeap." I take a sip of my wine "We can arrange a coffee date the next time we are here and we will secure the reunion."

"Okay, we can do it tomorrow."

"Tomorrow?" I raise an eyebrow. I thought that we were going back at Yale tonight.

"I might forgot to tell you that we are spending the night here. We will stay at my apartment tonight." He casually reveals, smirking a little because he knows that he caught me off guard.

"What? You should had told me, I don't have any of my stuff with me, not even another change of clothes."

"Relax, woman. It's not the first time we are doing this." He says amused.

"You better have a face wash at least!" I warn him.

"Believe it or not, I do." He reveals unexpressed.

I just fell in love a little more.

"Good, but forget the coffee date with Nate tomorrow, we are going back first thing in the morning. I am not going to walk around New York with your clothes."

"I brought you a change of clothes. They are in my car."

"You really just planned this out, didn't you?" I say defeated. He definitely picked the black dress I have left in his room and my black boots.

"It was easier than you think." He crosses his arms to his chest.

"Did you say that we-" I am pointing between the two of us "are picking up Nate?"

"Yes?"

"So, are you going to show up at the Hayden's tomorrow?" I start laughing amused.

"I can wait for you in the car, but if you want me to, I don't really have a problem." He shrugs his shoulders.

"Oh, that's going to be fun. You are lucky that Logan is flying for London first thing in the morning, though. He isn't like Nate." I narrow my eyes at him, holding the glass of wine in front of my mouth, tapping it with my long nails.

"Yeah, I have figured that out." The discomfort makes an appearance on his face "Your dad still likes me, doesn't he?" He asks worried.

"Yes, no worries about him. He has missed a lot of episodes."

"That's nice to hear." He wipes the non existent sweat from his forehead. Our conversation gets stopped from the waitress she comes to our table in order to serve us. She serves me first, eyeing me up and down for a second with a small smirk on her face and then she turns to Chase, serving him with a look of approval.

Did this brunette hot waitress just check me out?

I am honoured.

We politely thank her, but her gaze is focused on me and me only. Chase narrows his eyes at her behind her back and I fight the urge to laugh. It suits him the jealous boyfriend title, not that he was not acting like one for months, but anyway.

"She was checking you out." He states as he is cutting his steak once the waitress is gone.

"Can you blame her? I am hot." I flip my hair dramatically before I grab my fork. I look at him grinning and he is looking back at me amused while he is drinking some wine.

"Stop smiling so hard." He complains "I am gonna get jealous."

"When a girl is checking you out is double the satisfaction. And if she is hot too, even more." I explain. Men can't understand this but when we get complimented my women we get much more excited. The feeling is incomparable.

"You find her hot?" He asks curious.

"You don't?" I ask in disbelief. That girl is so beautiful, shoulder length light brunette wavy hair, hazel eyes and full lips. And cute freckles, she is perfection.

"She is okay." Smart answer, given the fact that I am a jealous woman.

"She is super hot." I look around, trying to spot her.

"Hayden, stop it!" He complains like a child "And look at me, not her!"

"You're funny!"

"Should I be concerned?" He leaves the fork and the knife he was holding and he narrows his eyes at me. He remains amused, though, with a small smirk on his face.

"No." I laugh "I am not into women. Even though they are better and usually hotter, maybe I am stupid." I shrug my shoulders bringing my glass of wine to my lips.

"Hayden!"

"What?" I start laughing again.

"Stop hurting my ego." He pretends he is hurt.

"Don't worry, you are hotter than her. Hotter than everyone actually, except me."

"Fair enough." He smiles satisfied.

"Except me, and Harry Styles."

"But-"

"And Grace and Olivia."

"Ha-"

"And Dylan."

"Dylan?!" He asks offended. Dylan is super hot, though, and we both know it.

"Relax, I am kidding." I can't stop laughing.

"Evil woman." He pretends to be mad, looking away.

"You still love me."

"I do." He looks at me again, smiling this time.

"Me too. Let's eat now." I say and I start devouring my delicious meal.

We spend the next hour eating and chatting and when it's time for our dessert the waitress comes to our table again. Chase immediately puts his hand over mine that rests on the table and he starts drawing circles to my skin with his thumb. Something that earns her attention.

"Thank you," I read her name tag "Cindy." I give her one of my best smiles and she blushes so hard, I can't help it but look at Chase's reaction. He narrows his eyes at me, ignoring Cindy's presence. She just nods her head smiling, and she turns at Chase's direction, giving him his dessert. He doesn't bother to say a thank you and she turns to leave, giving me a last look before she is gone.

Once she is gone, I cover my mouth to suppress my laugh "What?" He asks.

"You should have seen your face, darling." I point at him.

"What did I do?" He asks with a scowl on his face.

"Your facial expressions were priceless."

"Hayden, I feel threatened." He sighs dramatically. "She is coming for my woman." I know he is joking but I can't help it but want to reassure him.

"Well, you should at least be relieved that she wasn't checking you out, I would have thrown hands by now." I pat his hand that's over mine with my free one.

"Good to know. Well, have you ever done something with a woman?" He asks curious.

"Oh yes. Multiple times."

"What?" I caught him off guard "Multiple?"

"Yeap." I take the first bite of my dessert avoiding eye contact.

"Care to explain?" He scratches his head.

"I have made out with girls. You know, at nights out, when we are having fun." I grin widely.

"Makes sense. And why am I one hundred percent sure that Olivia is one of them?"

"Because she is." I inform him. It's true, I have drunk made out with her a lot of times.

"Of course." He chuckles.

"When I am horny Olivia is always there for me. And vice versa." I admit with a devilish smile making him choke on his wine "Wait, what do you mean?"

"Relax, I haven't slept with her. She is my best friend. I am talking about drunk kisses." I admit and he is staring at me blankly "Are you imagining me having sex with Olivia?" I sigh.

"What? No!" He pretends to be offended, I raise an eyebrow "Yes." He admits.

"Don't."

"Fine, sorry."

"Not that Grace has never made out with me or-"

"No, now you stop." He throws his hand in the air motioning me to stop "It feels illegal with Grace." He will never admit that he has a soft for Gracie but everyone has noticed. They have done a lot of bonding when they cook together or exchange books. Grace gives him suggestions about books because Miller is a slut for literature. Plus, she is the sweetest person, it is impossible to not have a soft spot for her. We all have.

"Okay. Have you ever done a threesome?" I randomly blurt, making him start coughing since he was drinking water.

"That was so random, Hayden." He exclaims, but that wasn't an answer "Don't avoid my question, darling." I narrow my eyes at him "I can answer first. I have never. Now, spill."

"Yes." He reveals, looking at me with an innocent face. Oh-

"With a woman and a man or with two women?"

"You really want details?" He sighs and I nod my head "Women, except one time that it was with a woman and a man." Oh-

"Do I know them?" I felt a tint of jealousy, I am not gonna lie. Not because I have never done it, but because I imagined other women touching him. Like I don't know who he is.

"You don't know any of the girls." He shakes his head.

"So, I do know the man." I smirk. We are getting the tea.

"Dylan."

"Woah!" I widen my eyes, and a chuckle escapes my lips.

I am proud of my boy Dylan.

"So, were any parts that it was just you and Dylan?" I still can't stop laughing. I am sure there weren't but it is worth to ask.

"No, Hayden." He scoffs. "And why are you finding this funny?" He looks lost.

"It caught me off guard. This motherfucker Dylan-" I shake my head, chuckling "How did this happen?"

"It happened once, we both wanted to sleep with the same girl and instead of arguing about it, we found another way." He smiles innocently.

Damn, miss got lucky.

Who has a bigger d-

No! Stop it!

"Another way." I repeat his words.

"Sharing is caring, Hayden."

Ayooo, he gotta chill now-

"Caring? Then, you won't mind if I fuck Dylan or even better if I fuck Dylan and you join us, more fun." I look at him with an evil smile as he immediately tenses at the thought.

"That's completely different, say that again if you want me to kill Dylan and then tie you to my bed and fuck you senseless until you will never even think about something like that ever again." He really made a plan that quickly. If we skip Dylan's murder, I am in.

"It's okay, we'll find a woman." I shrug "You know what? I must be stupid that I always fall for men."

"Watch it!" He warns me. I might want to trigger him enough in order to secure some fun after here. I hope the grandfather, that I still haven't met, isn't home.

"Or what?" I lick my lips in order to wipe the chocolate from the dessert that was on my bottom lip. He is staring at them shamelessly before he lifts his gaze locking eyes with me.

"Or I won't remind you why you are into men after here." He threatens me. Shit, he just pulled an uno reverse card.

Little shit.

"Okay, I am shutting my mouth." I pretend I am zipping my mouth and I turn my attention to my dessert again.

"Yeah, do it for now." I am sure that these words hide a meaning behind them from the way he said them. And it's totally fine by me.

"For now." I repeat, without lifting my gaze from my plate to face him.

———

"I love night walks, thank you for that." I give him a smile, refusing to let go of his hold. We are walking around the city for the last twenty minutes. I didn't want us to go straight to his place after our dinner, so here we are. New York is so cold this time of the year but the low night temperature doesn't affect me at all. It isn't even the warmth of my coat but Chase's warmth. He has his one arm wrapped around my shoulders and mine are wrapped around his right bicep.

"As if I could deny anything you would ask for." He doesn't return the smile, though, he remains serious, making me understand that he really meant what he said.

"You are so cute." I stop walking for a second in order to kiss his nose and he scoffs "I know you liked that." I raise an eyebrow, looking at him.

"Shut up." He ruffles my hair, trying to hide his smile.

We remain silent for the next moments before I decide to speak again, "I still can't believe that we were apart at your birthday." I sigh with a sad expression. Chase's birthday was the week we were on no speaking terms and I wasn't there with him. It's probably the fifth time I am mentioning this these past few days but I can't help it, I love birthdays, for me, coming to this world is considered a celebration, it is a gift that we were lucky enough, or even blessed to receive, and if it doesn't turn out like we want it to be, we at least have the chance to give it a try.

And especially when we are talking about Chase Miller coming to this world, well, I want to fucking celebrate.

"Baby, get over it. I already told you that I never really celebrate them either way." He shakes his head.

"I still got you a gift, though." I turn my face to my side in order to face him grinning and he looks taken aback.

"Hayden, come on, there was no need to." He tilts his head to the side as he stopped walking.

"You would have done the same."

"But my birthday was days ago." He is so stubborn.

"February seventh, I am well aware." I start walking again, making him follow me. He closes the distance in no time and he throws his arm over my shoulder again.

"Exactly, over ten days ago."

"I don't care, I am giving you your present tomorrow." I kiss his cheek and he sighs defeated.

"Thank you." He gives me soft kiss on the lips and I smile against it.

"You're such an Aquarius." I laugh because he really is the definition of this sign.

"I don't know much about zodiacs, enlighten me." He seems actually curious to know.

"Are you telling me that Dylan hasn't tried to teach you everything about zodiac signs?" I raise an eyebrow in pure disbelief.

"Of course he has, but every time I was just pretending that I was hearing him because it was boring. But if I had tried to leave, he would kill me." He explains and it makes absolute sense. We are talking about Dylan.

"Sounds like Dylan. Well, Aquarius people are usually extremely smart, get bored and uninterested easily, are loners. They have poor temper and they despise being emotionally exposed. They are also cold, insensitive and emotionally unavailable. Oh and they are visionary too." I pat his shoulder with a grin once I am done.

"Oh," He parts his lips "I am definitely one." He gives me thumbs up awkwardly and I chuckle.

"And my personal favourite, the most compatible sign for an Aquarius is a Gemini." I wink at him and he looks confused for a second.

"And you are a Gemini?" He questions with a smile full of discomfort, knowing that I am about to end his life the next seconds. I can't believe that he doesn't know my zodiac sign. I raise my hand ready to scold him but he is faster "Before you attack me, I know your birthday. I just don't remember if it's Gemini's season then."

"Tell me then." I cross my arms to my chest, raising an eyebrow. If he says another date, I am cracking his head open with my Louboutins.

"June tenth." He says confidently and I crack a big smile because my Louboutins won't get dirty tonight.

"Well done. And yes, I am a Gemini. Be happy that you found the perfect person for you and give me a kiss now." He cracks a smile and he grabs my face pressing his lips to mine with force, making me stumble back but he secures his grip around my waist, letting me know that he won't let me fall.

"And now, we are going back to the car." He announces once we break the kiss, he interlocks his fingers with mine, making me follow him as he starts walking quickly.

"Fine, fine."

Ten minutes later, we are back to the car and once he starts the engine, I break the silence "Miller, where is your grandfather?" I haven't met him before, and I definitely don't want our first meeting to be tonight, that I am going to his apartment in order to fuck his grandson. I have a lot of respect for this man, even though I don't know him personally. Chase's words about him, and even my father's and grandfather's make me feel that way about Charles Miller.

"Washington. He comes back tomorrow night. No worries." He places his hand on my thigh like he always does.

"It's not that I don't want to meet him, I really do. But tonight wouldn't be the ideal first meeting." I chuckle.

"Yeah, I get it." He smirks.

"Does he know my existence?" I am not sure if Chase has ever mentioned me in front of him, probably not.

"Oh yes, and he likes you already." He turns to look at me, with a stupid smirk on his face.

"Really?" My whole face lights up. These words made happier than they should.

"Of course."

"And what did you tell him?"

"That I am fucking Hayden's daughter." He grins.

"What?" I ask wide eyed and shocked. I can't tell if he messes with me or not.

"Relax, I am joking." He chuckles "I have told him a lot about you, good things only." His focus returns on the road and I scoff annoyed. At least he was joking.

———

"So, the whole apartment is just for us?" I ask grinning once we step inside. My heels, my coat and my bag are already on the floor. Chase tossed them.

"Only for us." He confirms it before he lifts me up, making me instantly wrap my legs around him. He leads us to the kitchen counter and he places me there gently. His lips meet mine and he presses himself against me.

"This is gonna be fun." I mumble against the kiss and I see him smirking, even in the darkness. The only light comes from the windows of this penthouse and even though the city lights are bright, are not enough to help me see clearly.

"Let me show you some, then." And with that he yanks my lace thigh high stockings down, completely ripping them in the process. His face is completely buried in my neck, leaving his usual marks.

I wast no time and I take off his shirt leaving him half naked in front of me. He takes the hint and he pulls my silk dress over my head, throwing it somewhere behind him. I am only on my black lace set of underwear and Chase's eyes trail down my body full of lust "I can't believe that you are all mine." He lifts his gaze meeting my eyes again, breathing heavily. I just smirk as a response and he takes a step closer to me again. I open my legs more in order to give him better access and now I feel his hard erection between them.

He grabs my ass, bringing me as close to him as possible and he starts moving his hips rubbing his hard erection on my clothed slit, making me leave a moan. I am getting wet with every second and his hot breath against my neck adds something more to this madness. Every time I feel him against me, even though his pants are still on, I am getting more and more impatient.

I want him, right now.

He attempts to kiss me but I grab his jaw instead, making him look at me. His eyes darken with my sudden move and I can't tell if it turned him on or he didn't like it. I don't care, though.

"I want you, Chase." I look into his eyes, breathing heavily, waiting for his answer, but instead he just smirks.

"And what do you exactly want, angel?"

"You. Right now." I swallow the lump in my throat, waiting.

"And what's that supposed to mean?" He runs his tongue along his bottom lip, clearly amused. He enjoys the power he has over me and I can't even be bothered, it's true that he can do whatever he wants me with me.

"Come on, Miller." I groan in annoyance.

"Words."

"I want you to fuck me, sunshine." Is all he needs to hear before he pulls my underwear down and spreads my legs even more. I exhale sharply at the sudden contact and he unbuckles his belt, taking off his pants, his boxers are still on. He grabs a fistful of my hair, pulling me closer and connecting our lips aggressively. The next second I feel him brushing his tip against my dripping wet entrance and then he slowly presses inside me.

"Oh fuck, yes." I fly my head back, moaning, but with my hair still tangled in his hand he makes me look at him again.

"Eye contact, or you won't finish." He threatens me and I nod my head submissively without even daring to look anywhere else but his darkened eyes.

He starts going faster, making my breathing become heavier, and so does my eyelids. Both his hands find their way to my ass lifting me up a little and I rush to wrap my arms around his neck, holding onto him "Jesus, Audrey." His forehead touches mine as he keeps thrusting harder and faster filling the room with my loud moans and panting.

His hands leave my ass and he unclasps my bra with one. The lace material falls of my shoulders and he takes it in his hand, throwing it somewhere behind him. He instantly buries his face between my breasts and he takes in his mouth my nipple "Oh my God." I close my eyes now that his attention is there. He starts massaging my other breast with his palm and it is getting to much to handle.

I tug his hair with force when he hits my spot once again and he moans against my chest. My whole body is on fire and I won't last for much longer "Faster." I breath out and he does as I say. His hips are slamming into mine again and again and my orgasm is about to hit at any moment now.

He pins my body down and my back meets the cold marble counter. He captures my hands over my head holding them there and he leans closer slamming his lips to mine. He literally shoved his tongue down my throat.

He sinks his teeth into my bottom lip, tugging it "Give to me, Audrey." He grunts, pulling halfway out and thrusting deep inside me one last time before I explode. I scream his name as my orgasm hits and my whole body starts shaking. I wrap my arms around his neck and he pulls me up by my hand, letting my whole body find support onto his. My hair fall over my face that's buried into his chest. My head feels heavy, my legs are shaking, but I can't really feel them right now, and my vision is blurry enough to see white dots.

Chase is still moving inside me, slower this time and his hands rest on my waist. I guess he is close too because he grips my waist tighter and he starts breathing heavier "This feels so good. Fuck, Hayden." Is all he says before he finishes, making me feel warmth spreading inside me. He stops moving and we are both frozen in place. Our heavy panting is the only thing that fills the silent room, reminding us that the time hasn't stopped.

He recovers first, kissing my forehead and helping me by moving the hair out of my face. I give him a tired smile and he kisses my lips. He slowly pulls out of me in order to make the pain less noticeable but it stills hurts a little. I will never not feel sore with him.

"We made a mess." I break the silence first, looking at our clothes all over the floor, and my guess is that the counter under me isn't clean either.

"I will take care of it later." He comes close for another kiss before he lifts me up.

"Couch or bed?" He asks me and I think about it for a second.

"Couch," I smirk "first."

"First." He repeats, leading us to the couch. He places me down in a seating position and he spreads my legs. I stand up right before he falls on his knees in front of me "No, darling, it's my turn." I spin us around and I shove him back gently, letting him fall on the couch. Now, that he is the one sitting, I fall on my knees between his legs and he smirks so hard, looking at me with so much lust that I can't help it but feel extremely satisfied.

"Fuck." He curses under his breath and I waste no time pulling his boxers down, leaving him completely naked in front of me. He is already hard and swollen again and I smirk before I take his dick in my hand. He is so thick and veiny, I still can't believe how this thing fits in my mouth. Or inside me. Whatever-

This dick was made for me. Mark my words.

He bites his bottom lip the moment I touch him and I wrap my palm around his length before I bring it closer to my lips but not near enough. I am putting my hand at the base and I start pumping it slowly up and down. I part my lips, licking them, never once breaking eye contact with a very uncomfortable Chase. I am glad that I am not the only one who gets so affected when it comes to the other one in this relationship.

I bring his dick to my mouth, licking the precum on his tip, swirling my tongue around it. Chase inhales sharply, closing his eyes for a second and I just lift my gaze looking at him with a devilish look before my tongue does the exact same thing for another time.

"You're all naked, on your knees, and with my dick in your hands. So, stop fucking teasing me, Audrey baby, before I shove my dick down your throat by myself." I see the frustration all over his face and how tensed he is, so, I do it.

I spit gently down on it and I am putting half of his length into my mouth and he immediately grabs a fistful of my hair. His tip grazes the back of my throat and a soft moan leaves his lips. He grabs a cushion of the couch that's next to him as a reflex and I pull back up making eye contact with him for a second, seeing how heavy his eyes are. I start stroking it again, easier now that there's the wetness from my saliva. He leaves another moan before he speaks "Yes, just- just like that." He struggles to speak and I lick my lips satisfied.

I bring him to my mouth again, taking as much as I can, and I am playing with the parts I can't fit. He tugs tighter my hair with his hand, as my head moves up and down on his dick. When he pulls  again, I moan with my mouth full, and a vibration comes from my lips. He knows very damn well that pulling my hair turns me on just as much.

"Princess likes it rough, doesn't she?"

I refuse to pull away in order to give him an answer but he pulls my head up forcing me to look at him, with my head tossed up.

"Mhmm." I murmur and a small devilish smile makes an appearance on his handsome face. I don't waste any time and I bring my lips back to wrap around his head, swiping my tongue right under the tip. I make him exhale out in relief, as his dick is disappearing into my mouth.

With his hand still tangled in my hair, Chase pushes my head down slowly. When his tip pushes against the back of my throat, I pinch my eyes shut as a reflex.

"Grab my hand if you want me to stop." He knows what he is doing and that he is being rough, I appreciate what he says but we both know that I don't have a problem. I like it better this way.

I feel it at the back of my throat as I gag on it, he moans loudly and pulls my head up by my hair so that I am forced to pull away. I literally gasp in a sharp breath the second my mouth is empty.

"Such a good girl." He praises me breathless as he moves some hair out of my flustered face.

I look at him with watered eyes and swollen lips, before I go back down again, taking him in my mouth without thinking about it. Chase pushes my head down again and I grab his thigh as a reflex. I feel his tip knocking the back of my mouth once again "Goddamnit, Audrey baby-" He murmurs under his breath.

He wipes gently a single tear that run of my eye and I keep moving my head fast, taking him deep and palming the part that I am unable fit. He moans again and he tosses his head back. I can tell that his orgasm is close, making me want to pleasure him even more and make him cum faster.

"Fucking hell, angel." He breaths out and I look up to lock eyes with him. His eyelids are heavy, the pleasure has made him weak and seeing him like that because of me boosts my ego very freaking much.

I love making men weak. This one especially.

I pull back, taking a breath and then I swirl the tip of my tongue around his swollen tip before sliding down again until I choke. He is holding my hair, making my head move up and down at a faster speed. He hits the back of my throat every damn time "Fuck, I-I am- I am gonna- shit, Aud-" He stutters, his chests rises up and down and his eyes are pinched shut.

I smile satisfied with my mouth full as I am going all down one last time, chocking slightly and making him inhale sharply, pinching his eyes shut more "Oh, baby-" He is unable to control his breathing at this point.

After Chase moaning at loss of words as I am stroking faster the part I can't fit, I feel much more turned on. I feel the wetness between my naked legs as I keep going. I don't feel the same pleasure as him, but still. He is ready to explode, he can't keep it together anymore. He forces his eyes open, pulling my head up from his dick. He holds my jaw with his free hand, making me look at him. I look at him with lazy eyes and a devilish smile, enjoying the fact that he is ready to fall apart.

"Mouth open, tongue out." He orders, tugging my hair harshly. I don't disobey him and I do as he says.

I watch him as an explosion of his orgasm shoots up onto my tongue. He inhales sharply at the euphoric feeling, closing his eyes for a second, moaning. I keep pumping him while he unloads onto my tongue. His orgasm is never ending making me feel so satisfied that I am the one who did this to him.

The moment I close my mouth he grabs my jaw harshly forcing me to look at his darkened eyes "Now swallow." I keep the eye contact as I swallow, making a tired smile appear on his face as he releases my jaw.

"Such a good fucking girl I have." He breaths out as he rests his back at the back of the couch. His body has released the tension and he seems more relaxed now, I start drawing circles on his thigh with my thumb as I am trying to gain control over my breathing again.

I lift my gaze locking my heavy eyes with his tired ones, giving him a soft smile "Fuck, Audrey, what did you just do to me?" He lets out a small laugh, shaking his head.

"It's called pleasure, baby." I tap his thigh once before I slowly get up as his gaze refuses to look away from my naked body.

"And I am about to give you a lot." He says, grabbing me from my waist making me lose my balance and end up on his thigh. I don't have to process how fast he changed our position so that I am now sitting like he was.

"I won't deny some." I smirk as he falls on his knees in front of me, spreading my legs as much as possible. I am already wet, for a long time, since I was sucking him off and I really need some help with that right now. His hands grip on my thighs and he looks at me intensely "Tongue or fingers?"

"Both." I look down at him with hooded eyes.

"God, I love you so much." He shakes his head before he buries it between my legs.

.

.

.

.

Holy water, first date turned freaking hot. He-he.😏🥵 Did you like it? I hope the smut wasn't bad or cringe.

Get ready for the next chapter. King Nate appears...😎

Don't forget to vote.🙃

Till next time...

Xoxo

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

26.1K 631 32
She has scars. So does he. He hides them with tattoos. She hides them with long sleeves. Her life is a mess. So is his. He hides them. So does she. S...
514K 14.7K 55
Finished; September 13th 2019 #10 abuse #10 teenfiction #8 stepdad #6 hope #3 badboys #3 broken #1 escape #1 goodgirl #1 hate #1 stepbrother...
2.1M 58K 26
"Are you willing to go for 40?" Blake questioned with a smirk on his face causing my blood to boil but forcing myself to think of the good side. "20...
1.1K 174 27
Hayden Mackenzie move to a new town were she was loved by her now new friends and hated by some popular girls(Bitches as she claimed them to be )...