a witcher student in high sch...

By Edaj1908

in the town of blaviken a witcher named y/n take a contract to slay a monster after he fulfil his contact th... More

Untitled Part 1
bio
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
note
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
29
30
31
32
33
a/n
a/n 2
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43

28

167 2 0
By Edaj1908

Y/n's house

Vali- wow!! You have a huge house for your self??!

Y/n- it was a gift from great red..though i am not here all the time..

Vali- you spend your time hunting monster??

Y/n- yeah i spend sometime in hunting monster..but it depends on my whim..

Vali- oh yeah rias told me about it..

Y/n- ssooo!! That is why you are busy talking with rias..

Vali- well it was a girl talk but..i was thinking about rias told me that you were experimented multiple times is that true??

Y/n- yeah! It was true..

Vali- how did you manage to survive??

Y/n-to be honest sweetheart i also don't know how i manage to survive..may be it was luck..many of my comrades didn't survive the experiment but it doesn't matter i am alive now..

Vali- may i ask where are you from.

Y/n- believe me vali i am not from this world..

Vali- you mean you are not from this world??

Y/n- yep!! Well i am ashamed to tell you that when i appear here well i was dead for sure..this isn't my original body..

Vali- eh??

Y/n- ohh my body was made by great red him self..i was present during the great war even you ask albion he saw me..

Albion- it was true vali that guy is oldet than you..well not to old..well in my opinion your age is about 70 to 100??

Y/n- yep!! And i was a soul back when i met you two..

Albion- true..but what about our rivalry

Y/n- albion forget about your rivalry..there is no good will come if you continue your fight!! If one of your host died i don't know what happen..that is why great red put you into that gears..

Albion- sigh!! Fine...i don't want to dissapoint my host specially you are her mate.

Y/n- shush!! If that old bastard geralt heard this he will laugh at me..

Vali/ albion- who is geralt??

Y/n- he is the same  as me..and also we both un the same guild..

Albion-oohh!! I see..

Y/n- becareful albion he has tge reputation as i am and he is tge same level as me ..

Albion- i see..any way where is great red??

Y/n- probably he was with geralt..

Albion- well it's better to be with him or else ophis will pester me and vali to recruit some allies to kick him out..

Y/n- what do you mean??

Albion- well  ophis the other dragon god  she was lower that great red..she plans to kick him out in the dimensional gap..so she created a group called chaos brigade..

Vali- albion!

Y/n- what are you planning this time albion??

Albion- sigh! Y/n vali was a member of that group..and she plans to betray her foster father..

Y/n- vali!! Is this part of your plan??

Vali- no!

Y/n- lie to me valentina i swear i can end your life .

Vali- i swear y/n i am not planning any thing..i plan to leave the chaos brigade and stay here with you..

Y/n- are you sure??

Albion- witcher allow me to answer for her i can read her mind..

Y/n- go on albion..

Albion- what she said was true..trust me witcher..

Y/n- you better not do something stupid while i am here. Trust me on this vali..what you saw during the fight with kokabiel is just one of my strong magic..and i can do more..

Albion-what he said was true vali..we don't know what he can do..

Vali- alright albion amd besides!! He is my maaate!!

Y/n- and here we go again..

Vali- fufufu remember our date..

Y/n- i remember. Now come on i will lead you to your room..

Vali- hai!!

Inside the house

Vali- wow! The house was huge..

Y/n- you like it??

Vali- yeah..great red has a huge taste of your house..

Y/n- his great red anyway..

Vali- well is there a vacant room near your room??

Y/n- yeah.

Vali- well i'll take that room..

Y/n- here is the key..you can do what ever you want it's your room..

Vali- thanks sweetheart..ohh is that your armor and weapons??

Y/n- yeah..that armor and swords that i use..

Vali- what is in that cabinet??

Y/n- potions bombs and oils..

Vali- why you use that??

Y/n-well to enhance my abilities and and the bombs i use it if i am in trouble to back me up..or to use it if i will fight some monster that is strong for me to deal..

Vali- why don't you seek help??

Y/n- we witchers have our way on how to deal it..and besides witchers are built to slay monsters. And witchers work alone...

Vali- bu-

Y/n- i face many monsters in my former world..i know how to deal it..

Vali- if you rely on potions?? I guess you need an ingredients??

Y/n- yeah..when i first arrive here great red provide me the ingredients..but when i try to hunt some herbs i notice the herbs in my former world are the same here..

Vali- wherr did you find the herbs??

Y/n- well at the forest where the monsters roaming around..and some of the monsters can produce some ingredients that i need..you see the blue bottle there??

Vali- yes i see it..

Y/n- well darling it was my decoction. I use it to enhance my magic and abilities. I pair it with my potion..to enhance my vitality or whatever i have even more..and the ingredients is made from the monsters parts or tgeir hides..and some of it can produce mutagens..

Vali-mutagen??

Y/N-mutagens are special items. It is a genetic material obtain by killing monsters. They can either be used to improve  my character though scaling with active skills or being the main ingridients. In mutagen decoction.

Vali- wow! It takes a lot..

Y/n- being a witcher is not easy you know...hahaha..

Vali-yeah...well did you bring any potions in you at school??

Y/n- yep!! Everytime i go..i bring my potion..but my weapons are not allowed to bring..

Vali- shame..

Y/n- shut it princess i don't have any sacred gear or can use teleportation magic..

Vali- well i guess you need me in some way..

Y/n- mmmaaayyy bee!!! But teleportation make my stomach turn...

Vali- well now that i am here you need get used about teleportation...

Y/n- well i guess so...Any way i need to get ready i need to go on patrol..

Vali- and i will come with you..and that is the final word..

Y/n- fine..you can come..we can go on patrol together.

Y/n proceed to get his armor and weapons..

Meanwhile

Akeno- this was your apartment..

Asia- thank you mis akeno.

Koneko- take this money..

Xenovia- we don't need money..

Koneko-it was your allowance. What rias told you guys..that you are well provided here..

Akeno- so take the money while you were here until we settle the documents..

Asia- what documents??

Koneko-we will tell you when we visit here again..as for irina she is a native resident here .

Asia- thank you miss akeno and miss koneko..

Xenovia- asia you don't need to accept their money..

Asia- listen xenovia..you cause enough trouble here. remember you are not an exorcist now..it's better to be silent and take whatever they provided..

Xenovia-but asia-

Asia- shut up!! If  you don't want to accept their offer then get out here..go find your own place..

Xenovia- but they are devils we shouldn't br-

Asia- devils or not! They are still trying to offer us a good reletionship!! And do remember that a single person is protecting them...

Xenovia- so what!!

Asia- sigh!! Dumbass! If you harm them xenovia. You have to deal with y/n him Self. 

Xenovia- so what!!

Asia- and he is not alone. this time he has the white dragon empress..

Koneko- not only that he has the perv. Who is the current red dragon emperor..

Akeno- fufufufu if that is not enough great red is also with y/n.

Asia- well if you going to fight him do it your self..i don't want to fight with y/n..

Koneko- anyway asia right..try to watch her..it was your responsibility..remember what rias said  don't go to the forest. That forest was the turf of y/n. And we don't know where he is right know..

Asia- alright..

Akeno- we should go..

Asia- alright tell lady rias our thanks..

Akeno- we will..and as for you..if you decide to go to the forest trust me we will not gonna get your corpse there..

Asia- well how come you cant save her this was your territory??

Akeno- well we don't have any equipment that we need to slay any monster..only y/n has the necessary weapo s for that..

Xenovia- well he has the aerondight.

Koneko- well it may be true he has the aerondight..but that was his new sword..

Asia- what do you mean??

Akeno- well when we first met y/n he didn't use aerondight..he has his own sword..before the aerondight..

Xenovia- i bet he kills small monsters like what he deal before

Koneko- wrong..we have a mission back then to slay a griffin..

Xenovia-what??

Akeno- you heard her.

Koneko- well when we arrive to the location..we saw y/n slay the griffin..using his old sword..

Xenovia- i bet he has a hard time to fight the monster..

Akeno- nope..he is not serious in that time..unlike the kokabiel incident.

Xenovia- that's impossible..

Akeno- it's up to you if believe it or not 

Xenovia- you devils are such a liar..

Akeno- wrong again..i told you already i am originally a fallen angel...before i became a devil..so i am a half breed..

Koneko- and i am a nekoshou before..

Akeno- and you are a human trained to become an exorcist..

Asia- thats enough..koneko please continue.

Koneko- well after the griffin..he start to hunt another monster..

Asia- what kind of monster??

Koneko- it was a humanoid tree. Guarded with some wolves..

Akeno- if i remember what y/n said it was a leshy..

Asia- what kind of monster is that??

Koneko- from what master geralt and y/n told us..it was a conjuction of the spheres..

Asia- what is that??

Akeno- well master told us it was a cataclysm that caused all monsters to exist..it was originated to y/n old world..now that the cataclysm is existed here..

Koneko- and great red takes y/n here..don't take us wrong. we admit that when we fight y/n it will be our lost. Because he has a lot of experience when it comes to fighting..

Asia- now i see..why he is carrying two swords??

Akeno- you forget he has steel sword and silver  he said a steel sword was made to for humans or non humans..and silver was made for monsters only..

Asia- how many slayers that are exist??

Koneko- well in this realm only y/n..but y/n is not originally here..he eas in the different world where witchers exist..

Xenovia- who this geralt?? Is he a witcher like y/n??

Akeno- yes..but he is not here now..he return to his world..with great red..

Asia- how do you know this geralt??

Akeno- well he just appear ib this world.

Koneko- let me guess great red take him here..

Akeno- mey be..because only great red can do that..

Asia- did he know y/n is the same as this geralt??

Koneko- yep geralt and y/n is in the same guild..

Xenovia- what guild??

Akeno- you saw his medallion right??

Xenovia- yeah..a wolf medalion..why??

Koneko- it was the symbol of their guild..y/n is in the wolf guild..

Xenovia- i see..

Akeno- we should go..we will report to rias..we will call you after our report..don't forget our warnings..asia watcher okay..we are not sure your safety if you go in the forest and y/n isn't around for a contract..if he is in patrol in the forest he is not easy to be found..

Xenovia- wh-

Koneko- as what akeno said avoid go to the forest..we are not controlling you or y/n.. you better take that warning..

Akeno- let's go we had to report to rias..

Koneko- hai..

Akeno and koneko teleports to the orc..

Asia- lets go inside we need to rest. I don't want to get argue with you lets go. Now..

Xenovia can't retort to asia and she follow her order..

ORC

Sona- rias i feel the presence of exocist here.

Rias- yes they are here earlier..

Sona- what they want here??

Rias- well may be they are here to learn or maybe the angels sent them here..

Sona- so what is your assesment??

Rias- well it seems they were not doing anything stupid irina is in issei's house asia is clearly not want a fight..as for xenovia i don't know.

Sona- what if that girl will do something stupid again or she will go to the forest.

Rias- if that will happen. We can't do anything now..

Sona- where is asia and xenovia..

Rias- i provided them with apartment.

Sona- alright rias. So ehat are we planning to the exorcist??

Rias- as of now let them be..they are now in my care..

Sona- and i hope that xenovia won't cross path with y/n..

Rias- that is why i don't accept her as my knight.

Sona- why?? She was the wielder of an excallibur??

Rias- indeed..but y/n is here also and both us know what y/n can do..and xenovia was a hard headed..if she will become a devil she will do something stupid with y/n..

Sona- sigh! True. Not only that we both know that he has vali..and that girl is the real lucifer and the white dragon empress and the foster daughter of azazel the leader of the fallen angel..sigh if she do something stupid with him not only she will deal with vali and azazel..

Rias- not only that she will going to deal with great red..and me with my brother..

Sona- well don't hog him to your self..fufuf i will provide help with y/n you know..

Rias- sigh! You know sona y/n surprises me everyday..

Sona- true. He slay monsters without breaking a sweat even kokabiel too..he fight him without even trying..

Rias- sigh! You know michael and gabriel and vali is with him..michael tricked kokabiel. Gabriel also manage to support michael. Vali divide kokabiel. And y/n cut his wings and give him a blast with ice..

Sona- that kind of figjt is a trick you know..he knows he can't win against kokabiel so he seeks help but it was a luck..

Rias- nope it was no luck if you ask me..well we all know who his connection. If kokabiel slayed y/n. Well let's say the 3 factions is gone if great red will go on a rampage..we all know what he can do..specially y/n's body was created by great red him self.

Sona- true..and i hope she will not gonna do something stupid.

Akeno and koneko appeared via magic circlr.

Rias- so how was the exorcist girls??

Akeno- they are settled in now..

Koneko- though xenovia was hesitant to accept the offer but asia accept the offer..

Akeno- and we gave their allowance for the month though i can trust asia for funding..she is a sweet girl..

Rias- well she was distined to become An angel..even irina..but the other i doubt that..

Koneko- true..

Rias - how about you sona what will you do if xenovia will come to you..

Sona- well from what i have experience before i cant accept her as one of my peerage..and i cant have a huge problem between him and xenovia..

Rias- what a mess.

Akeno- now now ladies. Lets have some tea..

Sona- alright.. i love yoir tea akeno..so after this meeting what now..

Rias- well i have to check my issei..

Sona- fufuf..did you truly love him or you only love him because he has ddraig??

Rias- sona..i love him so much despite being a pervert Sona..i know he wants to become a harem king i don't mind if he has a harem though..fufufu that guy make me laugh with his antics..

Sona- yoir taste of a man is a.

Rias- careful sona..you don't wanna mess with y/n don't you?? Fufufuf

Sona- sigh! Right i forgot that y/n and issei are friends..fufufufu well it's true that issei was a little bit clumsy all the times..though i was surprise even koneko use issei as a puching bag he isn't even angry and those two has a unique tandem if you ask me..

Rias- fufufu yep those two are unique..

Koneko- speaking of issei where is the blue balls??

Rias- may be he was at home now..irina was there too  why?? Did he steal your chocolates again??

Koneko- nope i forgot to buy him some cheese cake..

Sona- cheese cake??

Koneko- issei's favorite food  was cheese cake.

Rias- wow! I didn't know that..

Koneko- well now you know his favorite snack..

Akeno- well i guess you have to bake a cheese cake rias..fufufufu..

Sona- well we should go to his house..

Rias-wait a minute sona why are you always at his house..

Sona- what can i say rias he has a manga that i wanted to borrow..

Tsubaki- well kaichou here saw his collection of manga..and i thougjt it was a porn collection..but i guess i was wrong..

Rias- oh!!  Issei is a different guy in home..though still he has some porn mags under his bed..bit what can i say issei is a boy.

Akeno- and here i thought he dispose all his porn magazines..

Rias- hmm may be he hides his fav. Mags..but enough of that..atleast he cam control his fetish towards ladies boobs..

Akeno- now now rias atleast we can jave sona visit his house often amd besides the more the merrier even his parents welcomes sona and the rest whenever they visited the house.

Sona- you see rias. Ha!

Rias- anyway! Lets go home the guys is probably at home now..wanna come sona.. we dkn't have mission today. And y/n is on the patrol now..

Sona- sure i'll call my peerage..

Rias- alright!

Sona contact her peerage..

Meanwhile

Y/n- and that is the last of it..

Vali- what is that monster dear??

Y/n- that is a rotfiend..it was the same as ghouls..

Vali- i see but everytime they are nearly dead why they are exploding??

Y/n- well maybe a toxic comes from their body but don't mind them .

Vali- and what are those holes??

Y/n- that's their nest and i will blow it up..

Vali- with what??

Y/n- with these bombs..

Vali- bombs!! That is dangerous may be the police will come here.

Y/n- relax it will not gonna cause of fure or whatever..this bombs will just blow their nest and excuse me i need to blow it up before more rotfiend will show up..

Vali- alright..

Y/n put the bomb in the nest

BBOOMM!!!

Vali- well what do we do now??

Y/n- well lets go home we are done here..

Vali- well lets teleport home..

Y/n- not gonna happen..

Vali- why??

Y/n- we need to walk back home. And besides it was nice to walk home you know..

Vali- with that get up??

Y/n- so what?? People will learn about us anyway..

Vali- sigh! May be you have a point but atleast can you remove your armor and your weapon??

Y/n- and where do you think i put this weapon and armor??

Vali- i have pocket dimension dear. So remove your armor and sword ang give it to me..

Y/n- alright..

Y/n remove his armor and weapon and give it to  vali and she put it to her pocket dimension..

Vali- there..

Y/n- how did you do that??

Vali- magic. Now lets go..may be we cab bump to rias and the otgers while we are on our way..

Y/n- well lets go..

After 20 minutes of walking vali and y/n saw issei 

Vali- red one what are you doing here??

Issei- well i have just finish my contract today. And i got a collection of manga again.

Y/n- issei stealing the others belongings is no good.

Issei- it was the payment for my contracts..dummy what do you expect for a payment?? A soul..or a gold??

Y/n- well i don't know..

Issei- well we may be devils buddy but we dont want a soul for a payment you know that..

Vali- the red one is is right dear..devils this days don't want a soul to be collected..

Y/n- so it was an alternative method??

Issei- yep!! So anyway y/n wanna go to my house?? And bring your wife here.

Y/n- what did you say??

Issei- shut up..you two are perfect combination..so wanna come in my house??

Y/n- why not?? My job is finish anyway we got nothing to do.

Issei- now lets go.

Y/n- your the boss noeblead the way pervy 

Vali and y/n follow issei

After several minutes of walking.

Y/n- for a pervert like you sure you have a huge house..

Issei- it was a gift from rias family..

Vali- rias and the rest live here??

Issei- yeah! Well except for sona amg her peerage.  Though she eas often visiting here..

Y/n- did you do sometging stupid even outside of the class??

Issei- no! She just visited here..well rias and sona are childhood friends..and someyimes the leaders are also here to held a meeting.

Vali- there is a conference room in the house??

Issei- yeah it has..and in the underground we have a swimming pool training area and intertainment area and a gym.

Y/n- wew!! Your house was a complete set..if you ask me.  But you spend training in my house..

Issei- your training area is wide unlike my house..our moves here is limited here while your ground is pretty wide and we can move freely..

Vali- wait a minute y/n here has a huge training ground??!!! Why i didn't know that??!!

Y/n- you never ask.

Issei- well vali his turf was really vast..great red make it sure that his area  was well hidden  so half of the outskirt of kuoh was his area 

Vali- oh!!!

Issei- well during our training we spend all day to train non stop..and it will be assasin style..

Vali- wait a minute!! You can do assassin style fighting.

Issei- yeah! But not only me. Saji also can do that..me and saji can assassinate you in no time.

Vali- who teach you that??

Issei- well no one is teaching us..

Y/n- what he said was true vali. During their training in my house. I wasn't even present at that time i was also training my self..

Vali's jaw dropped..

Y/n- well tgey may be good in that style but. I am better than them 

Issei- ohhh!!!

Y/n- tell me kid have you assasinate a king infront of many people without even notice??

Issei- n-no.

Y/n- well i did multiple times. And i was on their most wanted list..i had a bounty on my head fufufuf.

Vali- you assassinate kings!!

Y/n- if the price is right honey...

Issei- now now. We need to get inside.

Vali and y/n follow issei.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.1K 145 25
A boy named (y/n) has many powers of magical origin, one of these powers is immortality. (y/n) lived centuries in a village far from everything bein...
55.1K 774 16
Y/N L/N,an eighteen year old male who was in the military science business. He made a major breakthrough in a new toxin that could be used to take ou...
79.3K 1K 31
Issei gets neglected by the orc and finds out they've been cheating on him with vali, his sworn rival
52.7K 1.7K 18
(Y/n)'s got a unknown past with many surprises. When she goes to a Black Veil Brides concert she became a hype women for them and lives with them. Th...