๐๐€๐ˆ๐‹๐„๐€ ๐ƒ๐„๐•๐Ž๐‘๐€ | โœ“

Autorstwa blckpinq

๐ฌ๐ข๐ฆ๐ฉ๐ฅ๐ž ๐ข๐ฆ๐š๐ ๐ข๐ง๐ž๐ฌ ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐จ๐ง๐ž ๐š๐ง๐ ๐จ๐ง๐ฅ๐ฒ ๐ง๐š๐ข๐ฅ๐ž๐š ๐๐ž๐ฏ๐จ๐ซ๐š ๐ง๐š๐ข๐ฅ๐ž๐š ๐... Wiฤ™cej

๐›๐ž๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ๐ž ๐ข ๐ฌ๐ญ๐š๐ซ๐ญ
Alissa Voilet
Ariana Grande
Cindy Kimberly
Jenna Ortega
Jennie Kim
Kendall Jenner
Kendall Jenner
Lily-rose depp
Madison Beer
Madison Beer
Madison Beer
Roseanne Park
[ ๐๐€๐ˆ๐‹๐„๐€ ๐ƒ๐„๐•๐Ž๐‘๐€ ]
๐ข๐ ๐ง๐จ๐ซ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ก๐ž๐ซ
๐ฌ๐ญ๐ž๐ฉ-๐ฌ๐ข๐ฌ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ
๐ฐ๐ก๐ข๐ฉ๐ฉ๐ž๐
๐ฐ๐ก๐จ ๐๐จ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐›๐ž๐ฅ๐จ๐ง๐  ๐ญ๐จ ?
๐๐ข๐ฌ๐œ๐ข๐ฉ๐ฅ๐ข๐ง๐ž
๐œ๐จ๐จ๐ค๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ฐ๐ข๐ญ๐ก ๐ฆ๐ฒ ๐ ๐ข๐ซ๐ฅ๐Ÿ๐ซ๐ข๐ž๐ง๐
๐จ๐ง๐ฅ๐ฒ ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ
๐ฆ๐ฒ ๐ง๐จ.๐Ÿ ๐ฉ๐ซ๐ข๐จ๐ซ๐ข๐ญ๐ฒ
๐ฅ๐ข๐ญ๐ญ๐ฅ๐ž ๐ฉ๐ซ๐จ๐ฆ๐ข๐ฌ๐ž๐ฌ
๐ฎ๐ง๐š๐ฐ๐š๐ซ๐ž ๐Ÿ๐จ๐จ๐ฅ
๐ฆ๐ฒ ๐œ๐ฎ๐ญ๐ž ๐๐ข๐ฌ๐ญ๐ซ๐š๐œ๐ญ๐ข๐จ๐ง
๐š ๐Ÿ๐ž๐ฐ ๐ก๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ๐ฌ ๐ฐ๐ข๐ญ๐ก ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ
๐ฎ๐ง๐ค๐ง๐จ๐ฐ๐ง ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž ๐ฅ๐ž๐ญ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ๐ฌ
๐ˆ ____ ๐˜๐Ž๐”
๐ˆ ____ ๐˜๐Ž๐” (real)
๐“๐‡๐„ ๐„๐๐ƒ

๐ฆ๐ข๐ง๐ž ๐จ๐ง๐ฅ๐ฒ

3.3K 75 22
Autorstwa blckpinq

prompt : nailea knew what she was doing when she walked around with her revealing tight clothes. she knew your friends were gonna stare at her like a piece of meat and have lust thoughts of her, she knew that you hated it when other guys or girl looked at her in a way only you can. you knew what type of game she was playing and you were definitely not up for it.

genre : smutty smut

-

"and that's how you play poker." daniel smirked and placed all of the cards he has left onto the table and collected all of the chips on the table.

i rolled my eyes and threw my cards on the table, along with everyone else. i grabbed my 3rd beer bottle and downed ever last drop of it as i leaned onto my chair. by now i was already tipsy but not drunk enough for me to go violent on daniel for no reason.

i watched vinnie gather all of our cards together before doing his weird shuffling tricks with them. he then began distributing the cards to all of us while i pulled out a cigar stick from the box. right when i was about the light up my cigar, nailea walked in with a tray full of snacks and drinks.

but that wasn't the problem, her outfit was.

she was wearing a tight crop top with her nipples very much visible, a booty shorts that showed most of her sweet ass and it was very clear she wasn't wearing a bra or an underwear due to how much she was showing. i then turn to my friends to see they were staring at her like she was some kind of meat causing me to clenched my jaw.

i mean i don't blame them. nailea was irresistible. everything about her was so perfect that it's hard to not turn your head to drool over her. i was just like them when i first saw her and i'm still like that.

but the sight of them looking at what's mine and knowing what goes on in their filthy minds not only infuriates me but it also made me want to kill them right then and there.

nailea knew how easily it was to make me jealous, how possessive i am of her and what i do for a living but yet she continue doing things that she knew would provoke me. this was one of her stupid games she likes to play when she's bored, in need of attention or horny.

one of her main priorities in this so called game of hers was to get a reaction out of me and she was doing a pretty good job at it.

i watched her give out the snacks and drinks one by one to all of my friends while making eye contact with me once in a while. once she was done, she finally made her way back to me and gave me the snack. "oh it looks like we're out of drinks, i'll go get you one. be right back !" she smiled 'innocently'.

when she walked away, i watched how all of the guys turned their heads in synch to follow the movements of my wife. once she was finally out of the room, all of them soon brought back their attention to the game we were about to play.

"you know what i dont feel like playing anymore." i faked yawn.

"yeah me too. we all know daniel's gonna end up winning again. nothing new." aaron spoke up causing the others to nod in agreement.

"alright then. see you guys tomorrow ?" i stood up along with the others.

"uhm...we were wondering if we could stay and hangout for a bit ?" daniel suggested which i knew too well what he meant.

"no." i simply answered.

"w-what ? why not ?"

"why would i let a bunch of creeps stay at my place just so they could stare at my wife like an animal ?" i confronted.

"what are you talking about ? we would never do that..."

"do you take me for an idiot daniel ? do you think i can't see how you guys have been staring at my wife this past few weeks ?"

"look in our defense, she was wearing something revealing. can't blame us for not looking and besides she was asking-" before he could finish his sentence, i pulled out my gun and shot him right in the head causing his body to dropped to the cold and hard ground.

"anyone else ?" i looked around waiting for someone to object but luckily no one dared to say a word or even make eye contact with me.

"great ! i'll see you guys tomorrow then ?" they nodded their heads in fear and scurry their way out of the room.

i dropped my gun on the table and took a seat. i then pulled out my phone from my pocket and began dialing one of my bodyguards to ask them to dispose the dead body for me.

within minutes, nailea, who was sucking on her lollipop and carrying a bottle of beer, along with the two bodyguards i called for had arrived with a body bag and cleaning equipments.

nailea then walked towards me and took a seat on my lap. "what happened ?" she asked softly as her cheeks hollowed from sucking onto that lollipop.

"remember daniel ? the guy thats very cocky and loves bragging about everything his life." i answered while staring at her lips.

"oh yeah...i've never liked him. he's so annoying i'm glad you killed him." i hummed in response and pulled out a cigar stick from the box. i then placed it in between my lips and began lighting up my cigar.

i took a long drag of my cigar and release thick cloud of smoke into the air. "so, do you wanna start explaining to me why the hell did you do that ?"

"do what ?" she asked innocently.

i quirked my eyebrow making her sigh in defeat. "i was really bored and you know how much i enjoy provoking you." she pouted and gave me an innocent look.

"and you know how much i hate it when you get on my nerves. now strip off your clothes and get on your knees." i demanded the latina to which she did what was told in an instant.

by now the floor was cleaned, the body was along with the two bodyguards were already out of them room leaving just the two of us in here.

i took another drag of my cigar as i watched the shorter girl gave me a show where she slowly strips her clothes off and throwing it at me while maintaining eye contact.

once she was fully naked, she slowly walked over to me and kneeled down in-front of me. she place her hands on my hard on and began giving it a soft rub and a slight squeeze while looking up at me with those beautiful doe eyes.

i was breathing heavily and holding back my moan not wanting to give in because i originally planned to punished her for interrupting my game with the other guys.

she finally set my cock free from the uncomfortableness by unzipping my pants and pulling both my pants and boxers down to rye floor.

she wrapped her tiny hand almost entirely around my cock, her fingertips just unable to meet as she started to jerk her hand, contemplating spitting in her hand to lubricate but the precum that began to dribble down my swollen cockhead did the job for her.

gathering it up in her hand and speeding her jerks up as i moaned incoherently while maintaining eye contact. "always amazes me how big you are baby." she spoke up with lust lacing through her tone.

she gave the head of my cock a few kitten licks before wrapping her mouth around my tip while continuing the hand job. the feeling of nailea's lips on my cock, her tongue slowly swirling around my head as her jerking became quicker, brought me to cloud nine.

she stops and reverses directions every so often, hitting all my weak spots which earned a breathy moaned from me. she pulled away which made a long string of saliva that turned me on even more.

"fuck my mouth." three simple words that i could never disobey even when i was mad at her.

nailea's mouth seemingly designed to fit the shape of my cock, she dives her head down, but leaves an inch for me to perform my requested act. holding the back of her head, i begin my thrusts into her needy mouth making her gagged.

i would typically try to last as long as possible but i wanted this to be over because i was way too impatient and excited to fuck the living shit out of her on the pool table.

breathy moans were the only thing filling up the room along with my cum in her mouth. she opened her mouth wide with her tongue out showing me that she had swallowed every drop of my seeds.

i smirked and signalled for her to get back up on her feet which she did pretty quickly. she then bend over the pool table and spread her legs a little giving me a perfect view of her pretty ass along with her wet and glistening cunt.

when i stood behind her and leaned closer to her ear, my hardened cock brushed against her soft ass cheeks making her let out a surprise gasp. "you haven't been behaving well you know that ?" i rasped out to which she bit her lip probably trying her best not to let out a whine.

my hands met her waist and slowly moved down to her ass giving it a slap which made her let out another gasp. "do you think you deserve to be rewarded." she nodded hesitantly while her lips were tugged in between her teeth.

i slapped her ass once again which earned yet another loud surprised gasp from her. "wrong answer. naughty girls don't deserve to be rewarded you know that ?" she nodded her head slowly.

"so you know what's gonna happen to you right ?" she nodded slowly once again.

i slid my cockhead up and down her folds, inching in slowly and pulling back out, gathering her wetness and covering my cock with it as i jerked it slowly. lining myself up to her entrance. letting myself drape over her.

"please daddy..." she moaned out softly.

i aligned my throbbing cock against her soaked centre. "lucky for you i'm nice. so i'll cut you some slack." she sighed out in relief but it soon turned into a soft moan when i pushed my hard cock in her tight entrance.

no matter how many times i've experienced it, the tightness of her pussy always surprised me on the first entry. it was like going back to the first night when i was with her.

it didn't take much of an effort to move in and out of her because of how wet she was, so i didn't give her time to adjust or give her any warnings before i rammed my cock in and out of her tight cunt at a very fast pace.

"how are you this fucking tight ?" i mumbled to myself.

"it's a secret baby." she replied to which i gave her tight cunt a hard thrust surprising her for the nth time.

"and who said you could talk ?" i gritted through my teeth as one of my hands left her hips and went to her ass, kneading the flesh there and letting my hand hit over and over again.

"i-i'm sorry daddy." she mumbled softly but clear enough for me to hear.

loving the way her moans would become hoarse, whining and squirming under me. the red hand print on her ass made me drape myself over her, mouthing under her ear, biting down on the flesh there and sucking to leave little marks and bites over and over again.

she let out a scream of my name following along with strings of high pitched moans that kept spilling out of her lips at each thrust i made. she kept opening her mouth trying to form a sentence but nothing came out because of the amount of pleasure she was receiving.

when she opened her mouth once again, a not-so proper sentence finally came out. "daddy...p-please slow down."

"you better shut the fuck up and take my cock like a good girl you are. got it ?" i gritted through my teeth to which she nodded her head and continuously cursed under her breath at each thrust.

our heads threw my back in pleasure, one of my hands held onto her waist tightly which i knew was going to leave a mark while my other hand was busy slapping her sweet ass that left a hot red mark on her cheek.

meanwhile, her hands gripped onto the edge of the pool table to the point where her knuckles turned white and her moans became ragged due to the amount of pleasure she was receiving.

"you are such a fucking slut you know that ? you really had to walk around with your ass and tits out in-front of my friends knowing full well that they love staring at you. do you enjoy the stares ? do you enjoy the amount of attention you received ? you attention seeking whore." i spoke up, not stopping any of my actions.

she shook her head as a whimper left her mouth. "then why do you keep doing that huh ? or do you enjoy making me mad so that i could fuck you this way ?" she nodded in response.

"i'm so close daddy." she moaned out.

"don't you fucking dare cum without my permission." i growled earning a small whine from her.

i was getting closer and closer with every thrust i made. eventually i couldn't hold it in anymore, i blew my load into her tight cunt which painted her walls white while gripping onto her waist.

i groaned out in pleasure as i let my soft cock slide out of her wet cunt. i watched a bit of my cum slowly leaking out of her hole, her legs were wobbling and her breathings was slowly starting to become steady.

i turned her around and look at her. "do you think you deserve to cum ?" she shook her head softly with a pout visible on her face.

"that's right you're not deserving of something that pleasurable but thank god you're fucking hot." i answered and gave her a kiss on the lips before carrying her up to the pool table and laying her down.

i then spread her legs wide open and didn't waste anymore time by diving into her red and swollen cunt that was glistening under the ceiling lights.

moans began spilling out of her mouth as i gave her clit a long swipe. i then began sucking and licking on her clit while maintains eye contact with her. she began running her hands through my hair and gripping a fist full of it while her legs were rested on my shoulder.

"please keep doing that, i'm so close baby." she moaned out and let go of my hair to leave a long scratch on my arm.

without warning, she came into my mouth and let out a satisfied moaned as she loosened her hold on me. she was breathing heavily while i cleaned her up by licking the remaining juices that was left behind.

i removed her legs from my shoulder and began kissing her thighs, slowly moving up from her stomach and lastly her lips. she kissed me back with no hesitation as her hands made its way back to my messy hair while my hands were squeezing onto nailea's waist.

i then inserted my tongue in her mouth causing her to moan in her kiss. when breath became a problem, we both pulled away and smiled at each other.

"maybe i should cause my troubles so that you'd fuck me like this more often." she smirked causing me to chuckled.

"if you wanted that, you can always ask baby. i'll gladly give it to you." i smiled softly and pecked her lips several times.

"i know you would but you know how extra i am." she smiled wickedly.

"i do in fact know that." i smiled.

"also im sorry for getting your friend killed." she spoke softly.

"baby...there's absolutely nothing to be sorry about. he was an asshole, he very much deserves it." i reassured her.

"baby...i'm too lazy to move and i don't think i'll be able to walk or even stand properly." she told me with a pout.

"that's okay. i'll carry you but before that let me go run you a bath okay ?" she nodded her head excitedly.

"be quick !"

"be patient woman !"

-

finished : 4 december 2022 ☑️

a/n

i'd appreciate it if you guys could even out the vote and views :)) thanks a lot

Czytaj Dalej

To Teลผ Polubisz

26.9K 759 17
one shots collection.
12.1K 86 27
BLACKPINK OneShots!! Feel free to request if you want โค๏ธ Remember that these are fiction stories :)
29.4K 1.1K 17
๐™น๐šŽ๐š—๐š•๐š’๐šœ๐šŠ ๐šŠ๐š—๐š ๐šˆ/๐š— ๐šœ๐š๐š˜๐š›๐šข ๐™ป๐š’๐šœ๐šŠ ๐š‘๐šŠ๐šœ ๐š‘๐šŽ๐š› ๐š๐š ๐š’๐š— ๐š’๐š— ๐š๐š‘๐šŽ ๐šœ๐š๐š˜๐š›๐šข ๐šˆ/๐š— ๐™ถ!๐™ฟ