It All Started With A Glitch...

By GalaxyGamer0960

This is a fanfic cuz why not it takes place in the dream smp and maybe irl too Tw: some mentions of blood... More

Chapter 1 "The SMP"
Chapter 2 "Community House"
Chapter 3 "Ranboo"
Chapter 4 "Snowchester"
Chapter 5 "The 2 Groups"
Chapter 6 "BadBoyHalo"
Chapter 7 "Technoblade"
Chapter 8 "The Mansion"
Chapter 9 "Sappatus Nappatus"
Chapter 10 "The EnderChest"
Chapter 11 "The Note"
Chapter 12 "Pogtopia"
Chapter 13 "The Truth"
Chapter 14 "End Portal Room"
Chapter 15 "The Rest Of The Group"
Chapter 16 "The Preparation"
Chapter 17 "The Fight"
Chapter 18 "Irl"
Chapter 19 "Training"
Chapter 20 "The Return Of The Book"
Just a quick thing,
Chapter 21 "The Mall"
Chapter 22 "What Happened"
Character idea
Chapter 23 "Back To The SMP"
Chapter 24 "Oops"
Chapter 25 "Replenish Snack Trip"
Chapter 26 "Techno's Dad"
Chapter 27 "Wings"
Chapter 28 "The Baby Zombie"
Chapter 29 "A Kiss"
Chapter 31 "Friend Request"
Chapter 32 "PC Swap"
Chapter 33 "Boo's Parents"
One Month!
Chapter 34 "The Date"
Chapter 35 "Immortality"
Chapter 36 "Stream"
Chapter 37 "Food"
Chapter 38 "Manhunt Part 1"
Chapter 39 "Manhunt Part 2"
Chapter 40 "Manhunt v2"
Chapter 41 "Manhunt v2 Part 2"
Chapter 42 "Hot Chocolate"
Chapter 43 "Dinner"
Chapter 44 "Buffet"
Chapter 45 "Late Night Ranboo Stream"
Chapter 46 "Phasmophobia Stream"
Chapter 47 "Edited"
Chapter 48 "50 Gifted Subs"
Chapter 49 "Dream Face Reveal"
Chapter 50 "Back Into The SMP"
✨To Be Continued✨
✨New Book✨

Chapter 30 "The Beach Trip"

258 7 5
By GalaxyGamer0960

I woke up to Tommy screaming in the living room. "Ugh." I said and sighed. Tommy screaming wasn't the best thing to wake up to. Boo wasn't next to me he had already woken up.

I sleepily got up and changed clothes. I brushed my hair and wings then walked out the room, phone in hand. I heard Tommy shriek and Techno yell. I heard Dream wheezing and George's confused screaming.

I opened my camera on my phone just incase I saw anything funny. I went down the stairs and saw everyone in a circle around something. I pressed record on my phone and walked towards the middle.

It was a cat that looked like Boo and the casual live dream blob laughing its nonexistent ass off.

I continued to curiously record it all when I heard Boo's voice.

I was confused. It seemed to come from infront of me but I was looking at the cat, not Boo. The cat walked up to me. "Y/n." It said. I jumped back in shock. Boo transformed back to try to calm me down.

I had fallen on the ground so when Boo came over and changed back, he was on top of me. I turned red and teleported to my room. Boo did that infront of everyone and I was red as heck.

I stopped the recording and turned off the phone. I sat there for what felt like ages and I teleported to the kitchen. Everyone was watching a movie on the huge as f tv. It looked like the movie "Ghostbusters answer the call".

They had closed the curtains and turned off the light to add effect to the movie and make it better since you can see a movie better when it's just the light of the movie.

No doubt it was a good movie for everyone watch. They were only a few minutes into the movie anyways. There was no need to spoil it.

I got some chips from the fridge and put 3 different bags of chips in a nice big bowl. I grabbed a drink or two and sat with the others to watch the movie. Boo came over still in his new cat form and jumped into my lap.

I pet them while we watched the movie and I shared my snacks. At points where the movie was scaring them, he would get closer to me and I would hold him. It was adorable to see them like that even if it was because the movie caught them off guard.

After the movie, we were all vibing to the end credit song that was playing. The beat drop was sick. Boo was catjamming and since I had my phone, I obviously recorded it.

I stopped recording it and chuckled a bit. My plan of getting everyone together to hang out was going perfectly. We had all put our new differences aside and were just hanging out as best friends.

Even Boo had forgotten about what happened at his house. It was for the best anyways. His father had freaked out and instead of having a breakdown, he got very, very mad.

I knew that in a month or so, he would calm down and realize what he had done. As for my family, they never have to know where I went or what I became. They had kicked me out for no reason so they didn't have the privilege to know that stuff.

After all, I wasn't going to mention them to the others. By the time I exited my thoughts, the movie and it's credits were completly over. Everyone was getting up to go do their own stuff.

That's when I got the best idea. The beach was nearby and the more I teleported, the higher my xp was to take more people further out. I could take us all to the beach and back with a few teleports to spare.

I got up, grabbed Boo and I put away the bowl and drinks and ran to my room. Everyone was so confused because I always teleported. Even Boo was confused.

"Boo, I have the best idea, we are going to the beach so pack your shit." I told him. He turned back and started to pack. I teleported to the living room and yelled, "We are going to the beach! Pack your shit!"

I teleported to my room and continued to pack as I heard a ton of footsteps outside my door. It must have been everyone getting their stuff ready. Boo and I had to get special gear to protect our enderman traits from the water but we were going to have such a fun time.

After about an hour, we were all ready. We gathered in a circle as Dream handed me a picture of the beach. We all held hands and I teleported us all to the beach.

It looked amazing with the calm waves and smooth sand. We started to set up our stuff farther away from the water then where we teleported. Just incase of high tide. We didn't want our stuff to get wet.

Boo had decided to be shirtless with a donut pool floatie. I of course, was red when I saw this but got over it when Dream scared me from behind. He laughed and ran so I ran after him at full speed.

It was like manhunt but irl this time. It somehow wasn't cold outside despite it being the middle of November. Must be because we were in florida or somethin.

I continued to run after Dream and decided once we were far away enough from our little spot, I would teleport away. And soon enough, Dream sped up and got far from our base. I smirked and teleported back to Boo who, to no suprise, was still shirtless.

I teleported to next to Philza instead while everyone laughed a bit. "Phiiiiilza get him to put on a shirt!" I said to Philza.
"Ok mate" He said while snickering. He handed Boo a shirt and Boo dramaticly put it on.

"Not my fault you can't handle my beauty!" Boo said to me. I smirked and teleported to next to them. I grabbed them by the waist and picked them up. He had no idea that thanks to my enderman side and the other one, my stength doubled.

When Dream got back, he saw me yeet Boo into the ocean. Boo didn't seem to be too happy about that too. I turned around to leave them there when he grabbed me by the jacket I had on and pulled me back.

I managed to land on them and it was hilarious. I got off them and saw that there was some blood on his mask. I pulled them out of the water and called Philza over.

"Philza get over here we gots a problem!" I yelled. Philza came over and saw what happened. Boo took off his mask and Philza got an idea of what happened.

"Y/n, it might be best for you to also put a shirt on the prevent this." Philza said with a snicker. Me and Boo looked at eachother and instantly got what he meant so I took off my wet jacket.

I put on a spare shirt and looked at Boo.

He had put his mask back on, we told eachother my plan when we looked into eachothers eyes. He nodded and we ran over to Dream. Dream was confused and was going to say something when we grabbed him and dragged him to the water.

We got into the water a bit and pushed him in. As he fell into the water and we laughed, he grabbed both of us and we all went down into the water together. Suddenly, Nihachu ran over to us and hopped into the water.

It was a perfect dive but she didn't come back up. We were starting to get worried when we heard her voice like normal. She could breath underwater. That was super op. Tubbo with Micheal walked over and they played in the very shallow water.

Karl did a dive and got water on all of us so naturally, Quackity did a cannon ball. Wilbur ran over, jumped into the water and landed on Quackity. "OWWW!" We heard Quackity yell. We all burst into laughter even Quackity giggled a bit.

Laughter was contagious. George put on his sunglasses and ran over but didn't jump in, he checked the temperature of the water by only dipping his foot in the water. It was clear he needed some help.

Me and Boo pulled him and he yelled about how cold the water was. It was hilarious.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

560 31 14
-----PAUSED AT THE MOMENT. READ CHAPTER "Sorry!!!" FOR MORE INFORMATION.----- **ALL STORIES DISCONTINUED FOR THE TIME BEING** Also being revised a li...
41.1K 1.1K 19
"please will wake up. you can't leave me yet." the silence that followed only broke her heart more. wilbur soot x (fem) reader :) the story will rev...
77K 2.3K 24
While streaming Y/n has fun talking to chat, when the end of stream comes around Y/n raids a person named Ranboo and it all goes on from there. This...
26.8K 1K 32
"Tommy? What- it's 2 in the morning-" Phil is shaken from his half awake daze at the sight of Tommy, on his doorstep, looking like he's been through...