The Forever Bond

By KashishSharanyaShara

Disclaimer : the book contains violence, assault, cussing etc, do read at your own risk take it as a friction... More

Character sketch
ένας •
δυο •
τρία •
τέσσερα •
πέντε •
έξι •
επτά •
οκτώ •
εννιά •
δέκα •
έντεκα •
δώδεκα •
δεκατρείς •
δεκατέσσερα •
δεκαπέντε •
δεκαέξι •
δεκαεπτά •
δεκαοχτώ •
δεκαεννέα •
είκοσι •
είκοσι ευα •
είκοσι τρία •
είκοσι τεσσερα •
εικοσι πέντε •
26

είκοσι δύο •

325 63 16
By KashishSharanyaShara

Sana : guys ready!!

Shehnaaz said looking at the men's surrounding her as she was taking them to Mammon in Rome through the portal, she closed her eyes drawing the portal rune in the air pushing it towards the wall when all of a sudden the room starts to quake she immediately opens her eyes looking around , the quake exceeded they lost there balance falling on the ground.

Alex falls on the near by table he tried holding the wall for balance but it cracked up, he fell on the table pulling victor away from the shelf near him which was about to fall on him. Sidharth pulls shehnaaz towards him as the wall where she was about to creat a portal was going to fall , pulling her on him , jack held victor and sidharth hands who had Alex and shehnaaz with them.

Jack : we need to evacuate now guys hold on to each other tight.

Sana : what's happening??

Victor : something is stopping us to enter the rome.

Sid : is it a good thing??

Said sidharth looking around picking shehnaaz up in his arm throwing her over his shoulder who semi screamed at the sudden move, he looked around to find everything falling apart and said "shehnaaz quickly teleport us out now " Shehnaaz nods her head agreeing asking everyone to hold sidharth tight, she closed her eyes teleporting out of the house to a near by park. They let go of each other hands sidharth placed shehnaaz down on the ground and went to check on Alex .

Sid : are you good??

Alex : we got out on time thank the god or my testicles were at risk up there the walls would have slammed it to the table hard.

Sana : ewww!!!

Shehnaaz had a disgusting face expression played on her face , the men just laughed at a gasping Alex.

" Well can i know what you guys are laughing at ?? "

Said a deep voice there head snapped towards the direction of the voice where stood a young looking handsome man having his hands under his pants pockets looking at them, he had his eyes on sidharth with a tiny grin at the corner of his lips. Shehnaaz looked at the man sensing some bad vibes from him she followed his direction of looking at sidharth which made her fist held tight, she spoke venom dripping down at each of her words.

Sana : who are you??

" You didn't answer my previous question so it wouldn't be right for me to answer this "

Sana : well I don't think so that I need to give an explanation to a nobody like you so off you go mate.

She said looking straight into the man's eyes with her red one which was slowly turning dark , the man smiles showing of his pearl white teath and his eyes glaring at her which was slowly turning black like hers.

" I guess your mamma didn't thought you good young lady!!! Learn to respect others while you speak "

Sana : respect is given to only one who deserves it, not to a nobody like you.

The man laughs hissing which altred the men who watched this encounter between them, Victor looked at the rest of the boys who nods there head.

Sid : what do you want??? Our little demon friend??

Sidharth said growling as his wolf was getting out into its true self,the demon hissed watching sidharth turning into his wolf form snapping its finger sending a message to his other demon friends to appear.

Victor : Memphis??..

Alex : who??

Victor: one of Lucifer's right hand command.

They looked at Memphis and his army standing looking at them, they took there form ready to attack them. Memphis commanded his army to attack them, Alex shot his arrows at them , sidharth sprinted towards Memphis , jack jabbed his sword into demons body and shehnaaz used her daggers in killing them. She and Alex teamed up taking them down jack protected Victor and fought the demon with his power while sidharth took care of Memphis. He jumps at Memphis pushing his body down on the ground with his claw, biting his arm, Memphis holds sidharth neck dragging his nails into sidharth flesh , sidharth growls smashing Memphis face more into the ground.

Sidharth was pulled off Memphis throwing his wolf down on the other end of the ground, he growls attacking Memphis and the other demon who pushed him. He rips the demon face off biting his head throwing it away. He pushes his left leg taking a sprint towards Memphis who too attacks sidharth in the same force, he pierced sidharth with his sword into his chest near his heart, sidharth howls in pain and falls on the ground not before killing Memphis.

Shehnaaz stops as she heard a painful howl she froze at her spot not knowing how to react or what's going on lost in her thoughts which was broken by Victor shouting for sidharth. She quickly got near him to see him laying on the ground placing his hand over his chest. She ran towards him and pushed the three of them aside squatting down to sidharth level keeping his head on her lap.

Sana : sidharth... Keep your eyes open don't close them.

She said running her cold fingers over his cheeks kissing his head again and again repeating and begging him to not to close his eyes.

Sana : Victor do something??

She said in shaking voice placing her hand over his chest stopping the blood flow she looks into his eyes which were looking at her she could see him and his wolf looking directly into her soul, she shook her head trying to tell him not to close his eyes.

Victor: sorry my magic isn't working!! The only person who could save him is his mate.

Sana : what are you guys doing then?? Call arti now, we need to save him.

Jack : calling her is of no use.

Sana : what do you mean?? We can't let him leave me like this.

Jack : shehnaaz you aren't understanding she isn't of no use because she isn't his mate.

Sana : than call the one who is his actually mate then.

She said rubbing sidharth hands pushing his face into her chest trying to sooth his pain and to calm him.

Jack : there is no need of calling her because she is right here??

Sana : where is she?? I can't see her.

Alex : because it's you shehnaaz you are his mate.

Sana : what are you saying?? That's a total bullshit which we don't have time for we need to save him you guys.

Victor: we can't but you can??

Sana : how...

Victor : there is not much time quickly heal him now??

Sana : are you serious?? How can i save him??

Victor : your powers.

Sana : my powers??

Victor : use your protection rune.

Sana : which one??

She says in disbelief not knowing how to react or what to do when Victor snapped his fingers showing the protection rune she quickly takes out her stele drawing the rune on her hand and placing the hand over his chest along with activating healing rune , he howls feeling the pain as the rune shone bright white light she holds his hand tight in her hand placing it near her lips kissing it, she saw him relaxing , his breathing becoming normal , his chest healing and his eyes closed tiered.

Sana : explain now??

She said glaring at the rest of the men folding her hands over her chest , they gulped looking at her angry site. Sidharth was now back to normal sleeping in his room taken care by his pack doctor.

Sana : what was that??

Victor: biscuit..

Sana : I need the truth.

Alex : I don't think we are the one who needs to be the one talking to you about this it's sidharth.

Sana : so this is true??

Jack : yes.

Sana : you knew about this whole thing from the beginning??

They just nod there head agreeing, she shook her head at this rubbing her forehead, one of the pack member asked shehnaaz to get in sidharth room as he was asking for her she agrees getting in. To see him resting his head against the head board she picks up the glass of water sitting opposite to him making him drink the water. She wipes the water on his mouth and chin with some tissues keeping the glass aside, he just had his eyes on her all the time watching her every move.

Sid : so your not going to ask me Or talk to me??

Sana : I'm glad you asked because I was going to talk anyways. You guys lied to me the entire time.

Sid : we..

Sana : shut up, right now I don't want to talk about it you need rest just go back to sleep.

Sid : I'm s...

Sana : for what reason are you asking for an apology, for not telling me that I'm your mate or letting that stupid arti hurt me.

Sid : huh??

Sana : I'm not angry with you about the mate thing.

Sidharth looked at her with wide open mouth and eyes as he couldn't believe what he just heard a sounds of gasping was heard they looked at the door to find Alex, Jack, Victor, sidharth friends and shehnaaz gang standing looking at her the same way as sidharth.

Mansi : did I hear the right thing??

Akshay: is my vampire sense even working ??

Sana : you are being dramatic I'm not so bad.

Likith : you aren't bad.

Shifali : the worst.

Sid : terrible.

Shehnaaz glared at sidharth giving him an expression which said "what did you say?? " He shook his head smiling nervously looking for help from victor.

Victor: biscuit we need to talk.

Sana : yaa sure what is it about??

Victor: not here just with you.

Sana : yes Victor what is it??

She said sitting next to sidharth looking at Victor who sat opposite to them sitting next to Alex and Jack.

Victor: it's about the sword.

Sana : when are we going than??

Victor: we need to get it before the ball for the rejuvenation ceremony we don't have a lot of days left.

Jack : how are we getting there??

Sana : to the portal.

Alex : you know the last time...

Sana : it was done on purpose, I have a plan.

Jack : what is it??

Sana : we will get there through a demon.

Sid : how??

Sana : with the help of lilith black diamond, as you know the demon's are in search of there mother and we can use the power's from the black diamond to get them.

The men's nod there head understanding, when shehnaaz explained the plan further. She got up telling the rest to follow her when sidharth woke up from his bed.

Sana : where are you coming??

Sid : with you guys.

Sana : just rest , we got this you need to stay here.

Sid : no way, I'm coming with you guys.

Sana : sidharthhhhh.

She said in a final tone which made him agree reluctantly , they got to the old cemetery standing next to each other holding the diamond which was held by Victor he began to chant the spell seeking the evil for the help they closed there eyes repeating the spells after him. The demon's and the evil spirits in the cemetery surrounded them circling them, shehnaaz looked around seeing them looking at them curiously she signalled about this to Jack who took out his stele drawing the protection rune around them , the evil spirits and demon began to jarring looking at the four of them. Shehnaaz got scared looking at the spirits and hearing them cry which felt unpleasant to her ears, she wanted to cover her ears taking her hands off the diamond but couldn't as it wouldn't work, Alex was also feeling weird by the unpleasant noise he shook his head gritting his teeth holding the diamond tight.

Victor : hold on tight , they are trying to break us apart and want us to drop the diamond.

Shehnaaz shook her head closing her eyes having a death grip over it she curls her toes up as the jarring turned louder she was tempted to leave the diamond and close her ears , her hands lost the hold when her hands were pulled back again over it pressing it tight over the diamond with a large hands she look up to see sidharth nodding his head towards her pressing the diamond tighter.

Victor look up the sky as he was waiting for the moon to be seen which was covered by the clouds, he saw that the sky was clearing and the moon appeared.

Victor: now.

He said the rest nodded there head raising the diamond up showing it to the moon as a bright light was casted over it creating a lighting destroying all the demons and evil spirit surrounding them.

Sana : this was the toughest thing I had to deal except the fact watching Alex in tuxedo.

She said shaking her head keeping a hand over her temple rubbing it, Alex glared at her groaning.

Sid : why was this for actually??

Victor : this was a way to send a clue to mammon, this is the place where his subjects are buried, getting the black diamond of lilith who is the mother of demon's is showing him that we are in the side of the evil and wants to meet him.

Jack : what about the moon??

Victor : the diamond is from the evil herself so the diamond is shown as a grace to the night sky as it also give rise to evil.

Alex : now I get why sidharth like black colour.

Sana : his favorite colour is yellow you dirty fellow.

She said giggling at her own joke while the rest looked at her weird.

Sid : god!!! Why did I get such a stupid mate??

Alex : really though her out of all.

Sana : like I wanted to be.

She said storming her foot walking further into the cemetery, the boys shook there head following her she looked around clutching her hand tight getting scared as it was pitch black around her, she stood alone in the cemetery around buried body's of evil . She was always scared of ghost and spirits she was always teased by sidharth about this as he knew how much shehnaaz was scared about all the evil things , she walked further into the cemetery , she could hear the water flowing which was weird she starts to walk near the direction where she heard the water flowing when she felt someone standing behind, she quickly turns around finding no one behind her. She shook her head walking further when she heard multiple foot steps behind her she froze at her spot not daring to look back thinking that " The only thing which is left now is run " She thought running fast as possible with her vampire instincts towards the water when she was pushed against the tree, she look up to see Alex who had a mischievous look on his.

Alex : you are scared??

Sana : no what are you saying?

She said standing still now looking at him who was about to break into a laughter.

Alex : the way you ran, god your face it looked like someone told you, you had to write math test now.

He said laughing which was joined by the rest of the men shehnaaz felt embarrassed and pushed Alex away walking near the river, she squats down taking her phone out pointing the flash light at the river which looked dark she could smell blood around her she thought it was from the men's around her but when she looked clearly into the river it wasn't water but a river filled with blood flowing through it to the Buried bodys in the cemetery.

Sana : guys????

She tells stopping there laughing session they got near the river where she was pointing she took sidharth phone out of his hand tuning on the light showing them the river which made Alex gasp.

Sid : where is this blood flowing into??

Sana : into the buried body casket.

Jack : but why??

Victor: to rebirth the evils.

Protection rune

To be continued

Guys please comment

Thank you

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

349K 31.3K 103
"𝑰 𝒍𝒐𝒗𝒆𝒅 𝒉𝒆𝒓 𝒇𝒓𝒐𝒎 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒕𝒊𝒎𝒆 𝒘𝒉𝒆𝒏 𝑰 𝒅𝒊𝒅𝒏'𝒕 𝒌𝒏𝒆𝒘 𝒘𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒍𝒐𝒗𝒆 𝒕𝒓𝒖𝒍𝒚 𝒎𝒆𝒂𝒏𝒔. 𝑭𝒐𝒓 𝒎𝒆 𝒍𝒐𝒗𝒆 𝒎𝒆𝒂�...
117K 14.6K 44
SidNaaz FF...Mature story....
15.6K 1.7K 12
An another story of Sidnaaz💕
37.8K 4.7K 22
hi my lovely readers I m back with a new story peep in to enjoy guys 😉