All Au's Meet {Soukoku}

By OmegaRh1no

Dazai and Chuuya were on a mission. When a mysterious ability user brought Dazai to a different universe. Wh... More

All Au's That Will Be In Here
Chapter 1: Dazai!?
Chapter 2: Chuuya!?
Chapter 3: Happy Birthday Chuuya!
Chapter 5: Where Running Out of Time!

Chapter 6: At Last!

2.7K 121 224
By OmegaRh1no

Dazai woke up, he seemed to be laying in a garbage can? He hopped on out and tried to remember what happened and how he got in there. Oh right! He passed out with the other Chuuya's. Did they throw him in a garbage can thinking he was dead?

The brunette walked out of the alleyway and walked around the city trying to find where to go. Dazai suddenly stopped, his eyes widened. The detective agency!? 

He ran inside and went straight to the office. He slammed the door open. 

Everyone was here! Working hard like they always did!

"Well look who's back!" Ranpo said munching on a pokey stick.

"Am I really back!? Or is this another universe I'm not supposed to be in?" Dazai asked. 

"Yes, you really are back." Kunikida said as he pushed his glasses up. 

"You guys will not believe what I've experienced!" Dazai said. 

"Well, I think I know." A voice said. 

Dazai turned around to see his Chuuya, his actual Chuuya. "CHIBI!!!!" Dazai said running over to the smaller male and hugging him. 

"GET OFF ME DUMBASS!" Chuuya said pushing away Dazai, but Chuuya kind of did like the hug. 

"Apparently it was a setup." Ranpo started getting their attention. 

"The guy poisoned whatever food you've eaten. He was trying to kill every single Dazai and Chuuya in every universe." Ranpo said as he chugged some ramune. 

"But how was he able to poison Dazai?" Chuuya asked. 

"Because he can go into different universes, technically he's not from our universe. We don't know where he's from." Kunikida joined in. 

"We have him held captive at the Port Mafia since they were willing to take the criminal," Ranpo said. 

"So why did he want to kill all of me's and Chuuya's?" Dazai asked. 

"Because in one of the universes I guess you guys killed someone he probably loved, so he sought revenge. But failed horribly." Ranpo said. 

"Well, thanks for the info! I'm out!" Chuuya said walking out.

"Wait!" Dazai said trying to catch up with Chuuya. 

Chuuya managed to get out of the building before Dazai, and Dazai was looking around to see where his Chuuya could've gone.

Suddenly someone grabbed Dazai's hand and brought them into an alleyway. It was Chuuya! The small ginger hungrily kissed Dazai, which Dazai thought was cute seeing how Chuuya was trying to top. 

"Happy birthday idiot!" Chuuya said blushing a little. 

"Wait it's my birthday?" Dazai asked, completely forgetting after this catastrophe. 

"Mhm... Chuuya said... How about I make dinner? Crab?" Chuuya asked. 

"Of course!" Dazai smiled. 

______________________________________________

Later that night Chuuya prepared crab and of course, busted out the wine. 

"Wow, Chuuya! You outdid yourself!" Dazai said as he was really hungry. 

As they dug into their dinner, they talked about each Dazai and Chuuya they've met. It was pretty interesting to hear about the different universes there are. 

"Do you think there's a universe where I'm taller and your smaller!?" Chuuya asked. 

"Pfft- in your dreams Chibi!" Dazai said laughing about it. 

After they were done Chuuya decided to do the dishes real quick. Then he went to go get something special from the fridge. 

Dazai sat at the table wondering what Chuuya could be getting. 

Chuuya brought back a white box and then another box wrapped in wrapping paper which was probably his birthday present. 

"Awwww! Chuuya!" Dazai said. 

"Shut up and open your present!" Chuuya demanded. 

"Ok ok!" Dazai said. He started ripping the wrapping paper off the present, then he opened the lid to the box. It was a red pendant, the same one as his blue one but just a different color. 

"Chuuya... IT'S BEAUTIFUL!" Dazai said amazed. 

"Yeah yeah, whatever!" Chuuya said as he was being stubborn as always. 

"Here's your cake. It's small cause I know you don't like sweets so I just thought it would be a good amount for the both of us." Chuuya explained. 

"Thank you Chuuya! This was a wonderful birthday! But there's another thing I want-" "No." Chuuya interrupted Dazai, knowing what he wants. 

"Why! It's my birthday." Dazai pouted. "Fine! But only this once!" Chuuya said. "Then let's have some fun tonight.

But they first ate the cake Chuuya had bought for Dazai. 

"Dazai... what do you think the other universes are doing for your birthday?" Chuuya asked. 

"I don't know, but it's probably having to do something with spending time with you!" Dazai said. 

Chuuya blushed a little and shoved cake into Dazai's face. 

______________________Beast AU________________________

"Boss," Chuuya got Dazai's attention as he walked into his office. 

"Chuuya I'm kind of busy right now. Plus don't you have that paperwork I asked you to go through?" Dazai asked. 

"Yes I know, but I just wanna say happy birthday," Chuuya said. 

"Thank you, but it's not that important," Dazai said coldly. 

"Here's a present. I hope you enjoy it." Chuuya said as he set down the small box on his desk. 

As soon as Chuuya left Dazai grabbed the box and took a look inside it. It was a photo from back when they were younger. It was a picture of Chuuya celebrating Dazai's birthday for the first time. 'Wow, we were really happy weren't we?' Dazai thought to himself. 

Dazai turned the card to see a note on the back. 

It read:

Happy Birthday, Dazai, hope you have a fun birthday. 

-Chuuya

______________________School AU________________________

Everyone threw a surprise party for Dazai, which Dazai had lots of fun. But one thing was missing. It was Chuuya, he wasn't there for some reason. 

Dazai walked out onto a balcony to get away from the noise for a little. He looked up into the sky and was thinking about where Chuuya was, was he really doing something that important that it made him not present at Dazai's party?

"Wow thought you would enjoy the party more," Chuuya said. 

Dazai turned around quickly to see his lover. "You're here!?" Dazai said surprised. "Of course!" Chuuya said like it was obvious.

The ginger walked up to the brunette and softly kissed Dazai, which Dazai turned into a hungrily kiss since they haven't kissed in a long time because of that chaos. 

"God, I didn't know you missed me that much," Chuuya said with a smirk. 

"I did, and I know you did too!" Dazai said with a smile. "Sure..." Chuuya said not wanting to admit it. 

______________________Female AU________________________

"I loves you Dasai..." Chuuya tried making words.

"Chibiko! You're drunk!" Dazai said as she caught Chuuya from falling. 

Chuuya the kissed Dazai, "Fwuck me..." Chuuya said looking at her girlfriend's pretty face. "Hmmm... maybe when you're not drunk," Dazai said. "But it's your birthday!" Chuuya insisted. "I guess so," Dazai said as she pushed her drunk lover onto the couch and started stripping her. 

______________________Kitsune AU________________________

Chuuya and Dazai were sitting on the patio drinking sake, and watching the fireworks. 

"Wow, today was a pretty good day," Dazai said as he watched the fireworks go off in the night sky. 

"Yeah... oh! I made uhm... mochi... It's not perfect but it tastes pretty good." Chuuya said setting the plate down next to Dazai.

Dazai used his tail to move Chuuya closer to him in his arms. "That's better!" Dazai said as he started eating the mochi Chuuya made him. "Don't you think this a little too close?" Chuuya asked. "Nope! It's perfectly fine. Plus you're small enough to fit in my arms," Dazai said as he continued to watch the fireworks. "WHY YOU!" Chuuya started. 

______________________Dead AU________________________

Chuuya walked up to the grave, the grave read Osamu Dazai. Chuuya placed down some whiskey and crab down on the grave. 

"I hope you enjoy it... happy birthday dummy," Chuuya said with a sad smile. But he knew Dazai was there, maybe enjoying the food right now, or insulting him with those stupid nicknames he made for him. 

But all those thoughts were wrong. Dazai was really hugging Chuuya. Knowing his lover was probably hurt. Thinking about all those other birthdays they've celebrated together.

Chuuya got down on his knees he started tearing up, he didn't want to cry but it was hard. He loved him, and now he was gone. Not being able to celebrate Dazai's birthday. 

"I wish I saved you..." Chuuya said. "I love you..." Dazai said, but he knew Chuuya couldn't hear or see him. 

______________________Teenage Soukoku AU________________________

"GET BACK HERE!" Dazai yelled as he was chasing after Chuuya who had stole his black mafia jacket. 

But eventually led him to the lupin bar where everyone was gonna surprise Dazai. 

"Happy birthday dumbass!" Chuuya said throwing the jacket into Dazai's face. 

"Happy birthday," Oda said as he took a sip of his whiskey. 

"Happy birthday Dazai," Ango said as he handed Dazai a present. 

"Awww! Thank you, guys!" Dazai said smiling, "Except for you Chuuya." Dazai included. "You really wanna get beaten up on your birthday huh?" Chuuya said as he was getting pissed. 

"Fine! Thank you I guess. It would've been better without you though." Dazai said without hesitation. Chuuya threw a chair at Dazai and started a fight.

______________________Child AU________________________

"DAZAI!" Chuuya ran over to Dazai who was sitting on the bench quiet as always. 

"Yeah?" Dazai asked. 

"Happy birthday!" Chuuya said with a smile, as he handed Dazai a book with a blue ribbon tied to it, the ribbon looked terrible. "I wrapped it for you! Which took me 45 minutes!" Chuuya said. "This is the book I've wanted," Dazai said amazed. 

"Yeah happy birthday!" Chuuya said as he hugged his best friend. 

______________________Never Met AU________________________

Chuuya walked into a cafe and saw a certain someone he was looking for. 

"Uhm... are you Osamu Dazai?" Chuuya asked. 

"Oh! You must be Nakahara Chuuya right?" The brunette asked. "Mhm..." Chuuya said as he sat down at the table Dazai was sitting at. 

"Uhm... happy birthday... I got you a present, I don't know what you like but judging you. I just got you bandages." Chuuya said a little embarrassed. 

"Thanks! I can't wait to know you more in the future." Dazai said as he opened his present. 

______________________________________________

You see, every universe is different. 

But the one thing that will always stay the same

Is the love between these two.

hi! (❁'◡'❁)

i hope you enjoyed the last chapter of all AU's meet!

also happy birthday dazai ( o˘◡˘o) ┌iii┐

anyways bye!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 77.2K 38
"Why the fuck you let him touch you!!!"he growled while punching the wall behind me 'I am so scared right now what if he hit me like my father did to...
17.5K 726 4
❝︎ ―︎ 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘵𝘰 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘮𝘰𝘰𝘯 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘣𝘢𝘤𝘬 ❞︎ ━︎━︎━︎━︎━︎━︎━︎━︎━︎━︎━︎━︎━︎━︎━︎━︎━︎━︎━︎ ✓ Genshin Impact ✓ Xiaoven (Xiao x Venti) ✓ Flu...
14.4K 212 15
Just oneshots about 2 gay people, angst, fluff, and smut. Probably mostly angst :D "Do you hate it?" "No, it feels good to love,"
1.2M 108K 41
✫ 𝐁𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐎𝐧𝐞 𝐈𝐧 𝐑𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐆𝐞𝐧'𝐬 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐒𝐚𝐠𝐚 𝐒𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 ⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎ She is shy He is outspoken She is clumsy He is graceful...