,wallflower' • BRIDGERTON

Af spookyjoji

hope buckingham dear gentle-readers, a new pretty face has entered the gates of london... will the desperate... Mere

• character •
chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 12
chapter 13
chapter 14
chapter 15
chapter 16
chapter 17
chapter 18
chapter 19
chapter 20
chapter 21
chapter 22
chapter 23
chapter 24
chapter 25
chapter 26
chapter 27
chapter 28
chapter 29
chapter 30

chapter 11

1.1K 31 1
Af spookyjoji

【11】

I ran down the grand stairs, my yellow dress blew behind me and the maids and servants watched as I nervously ran across the ballroom floor and straight towards the open double doors that led outside. My handmaiden followed after me, calling my name.

"Ma'am, your hair hasn't been finished!" She said with a hairpin between her fingertips. My hair was half pinned up when I heard that my father was just outside. "No need, my father has arrived! I need everything to be perfect!" I yelled back at her.

I ran outside and down the stairs and saw my father get out of the black carriage. A content expression rested upon his face as he looked at the building before him. He hummed, straightening up the bow tie he had on.

His eyes landed on me and he smiled softly, extending out his arms. "My darlin'." His southern accent was hardly strong. I grinned brightly and hugged him tight. The smell of the country was still strong on his collar.

"I've missed you." He said. "And I you." I said before letting him go. He looked back at the building. "What a shame that a stranger like me would ever grace the walls of this here establishment! Whoever am I?" He shouted into the house with a grin. Suddenly, Mrs. Bridgerton came out with a rush.

My father looked back at me before motioning towards my hair. "Let's fix that, before lunch." He commented before looking at the Vicountess. I blinked twice at his words.

"I am very sorry, Mr. Buckingham. Things have been a complete circus ever since my dear Daphne went off. I do apologize." She said with warm smile. My father shook his head. "No need, Mrs. Bridgerton. All I would request is your wonderous gooseberry pie." He said before looking back at me.

"Hope, inside." He said before I followed his orders.

The entire family sat in the dining hall at a long table. My father sat to my right and Benedict to my left. Everyone happily ate together and I hastened along and introduced the Bridgerton's to my father one by one.

"The eldest is Anthony, he is the most hardest out of them all. He fits the name of Vicount, indeed. And the youngest is Hyacinth, she has a desire of both the arts and mind, she will be the most intelligent." I said, making some of the siblings scoff. "You jest." Gregory said. Hyacinth was quick to gasp at his words.

I chuckled. "And that is Gregory, he has a harsh tongue like his eldest brother. And there is Colin, he enjoys travels and wonders. He is traveling to Greece soon, father." I said, sipping the lemonade in my glass. My father hummed. "Very interesting, I've also wanted to travel but I had 3 daughters, so dreams unfulfilled." He said in a joking manner but his words made my beaming smile lessen. The table had gotten quiet and I was quick to motion to Benedict.

"And this, father, is my dear Benedict. My sun and moon if I may jester. He is who I've been glued hip to hip to so you must get to know him first." I said, placing a hand on Benedict's knee. Benedict placed one hand on his heart in a playful manner and placed the other hand on top of mine.

Mrs. Bridgerton chuckled. "I have no idea how these two crossed paths and then became good friends. I assure you it was not my doing." She said, making everyone laugh heartily. My father hummed with toothy grin. "I am hearing all about the Bridgerton's but I have yet to hear anything of your suitors... Hope...?" He said, looking directly at me.

My smiled slowly dropped and I glanced down at my lap. I gulped deeply. The table had gotten quiet once more. My father chuckled.

"Do not tell me after four years I have yet to see my daughter with a suitable man. You've had more than one season to acquire one." He said, I could hear his mood slightly changing like the sun setting. My mouth opened and I could say nothing.

"Mr. Buckingham, please, blame me. I allowed her to take four years of consolation to let her get used to the people of the ton. You know how vicious these kind of people can be." Mrs. Bridgerton said, nervously smiling. My father hummed... again. "Well this dinner was simply delicious Lady Bridgerton." He said before she laughed bashfully.

"Why, thank you. I will allow the housekeepers to lead you to your bedchambers." She said, watching as two of the housekeepers stood beside the man's chair. He finally stood, fixing his suit and leaving the dining hall with the housekeepers at his side.

I breathed out, rubbing my temples. Benedict squeezed my hand. "Are you alright?" He whispered to me. I suddenly heard someone come into the room, I looked up to see a footmen.

"Ms. Buckingham, Sir Isaac Riddle has requested your presence." He said, my shoulders relaxed. Finally. I stood up from my seat and walked around the long table. "My dear, who is this Sir Riddle?!" I heard Lady Bridgerton say as I left the room.

I was sat on my bed and my legs were pinned open and I moaned loudly, my head was thrown back. My yellow dresses was bunched up at my waist and I buried my hand into Isaac's hair while his face was between my legs. Shocks of pleasure filled my body like finely aged whiskey.

A knot formed in my stomach and his mouth went faster, causing my legs to tense. My moans had gotten louder and I was perfectly sure that if someone stood directly in front of my closed door they could hear I was close. Yes, that kind of close.

"More!" I moaned out as I squeezed my eyes shut. He suddenly removed his face from legs and I was met with his domineering look, I smiled hazily before he kissed me roughly. He clawed at the yellow fabric of my dress.

"Remove this vexatious thing so I can get to what I really want." He said darkly, I hummed, pecking his lips. "I cannot, I have my entire day dedicated to my father." I said breathless. He smirked before scoffing.

"Yet you are here with me." He said, I smiled before he kissed me deeply. He took off his trousers and I was met with a harsh thrust and a sudden outburst of flickering stars. My mouth went agape as he continued the harsh pace. My moans were nearly shouts and the bed creaked loudly.

"We have to move, my family will know." I struggled to say against his lips. He hummed before picking me and taking me towards my vanity, I heard him knocking down my perfume bottles and boxes of jewelry with a crash. He kissed me deeply, cupping my face.

He continued his thrusts and I bled my moans into his mouth.

everyone's point of view

Benedict walked up the grand stairs and took a left, going to Hope's room. He approached the door but suddenly stopped, hearing muffled moans of pleasure behind the wood of the door. His eyebrows furrowed with confusion.

Isaac stopped his thrusts and put down Hope, forcefully turning her around and bending her over on the vanity. His thrusts continued once more and now Benedict really got an earful of Hope's pretty but loud moans.

His eyes widened and he chuckled softly, crossing his arms. "Damn you, Isaac Riddle. You do know how to make an entrance." He said before sighing, left the hallway without a look back.

hopes point of view

One last mewl of pleasure left our lips and Isaac's hips snapped forward and we were met with an orgasmic finish. We breathed heavily and I looked back at Isaac to feel him kissing softly at my cheek. I smiled hazily before turning my face around and kissing him on his lips.

We pulled away from one another fully and turned to face him, the ends of my dress finally fell. He pecked my lips before kissing my cheek. "Shall I leave?" He whispered, now fully satisfied. I hummed. "I am afraid so, but... I am entranced by your presence now so it might take convincing to let you leave." I said, he chuckled before kissing my deeply.

"I should go. We do not want your father requesting your presence right about now." He said before stepping away. I sighed, watching him put back on his trousers and he gave me chaste kiss on my cheek before leaving my bedroom. I straightened up my dress.

Dear gentle readers,

It has been far too long since there has been new news of the Ton. But, oh my, I have news for you dear reader.

It has reached my eager ears that a certain man has entered into the gates of London. A fine man, at that.

Mr. Walter Buckingham.

A ripely 42 year old father of three daughters. And one of them... is our rusty ruby Ms. Buckingham herself. Has he come here to lecture Ms. Hope Buckingham on her lack of a secure marriage? Or is he here for another reason?

My, oh my, I am bursting through my seams to see what kind of chaos engenders.

It was the next morning and Mrs. Bridgerton arranged a beautiful picnic outside with just the family. I wore a lilac dress in the same fashion as my yellow dress from yesterday, my hair was pinned up into a bun.

I walked down the wide halls and went through two glass door towards the outside. I saw the Bridgerton's as well as my father sitting in chairs surrounding one another. Hyacinth and Gregory ran around the flowered field. I smiled softly, looking over at my father talking with Colin about his dreams of travel.

There were trays of food beautifully decorated on tables nearby. I walked up to them all and smiled warmly.

"It has been terribly long since I have seen you, Walter, you have not aged a day." Mrs. Bridgerton said with a chuckle. I walked over to an empty chair in the middle of Colin and Benedict and sat down. Benedict leaned over towards me.

"And how was Isaac's stay?" He whispered in a teasing manner. I looked over at him, hardly hiding my growing smirk. "Refreshing." I said before Benedict hummed, straightening himself in his seat.

"You are too kind. But, I think the country life has been treatin' me just fine." He said with a nod. "My sisters, how are they father?" I asked, tilting my head with curiosity.

"Your sisters are actually making their way here to London, after finishing up their studies they wanted to come here and meet you." He said, which made my smile brighten instantaneously. "They are coming here?" I asked, completely astonished that my sisters even knew I existed.

My father nodded his head and I glanced around at everyone, nearly jumping out of my seat. "When? We must prepare for their arrival if they are to be coming here." I said. My father chuckled and held up a hand. "They won't be coming here. They'll be staying at an estate just aways north." He said. Well, that meant we did not have to prepare an extra room for them.

"Well, we are very happy that Hope's family is finally coming into town. Speaking of family... who is this Isaac Riddle who requested your presence yesterday afternoon? A suitor perhaps?" She says, glancing over at my father. I looked over at Benedict to see him with widened eyes.

"Um... he is... no one. I assure you." I said, looking back at Mrs. Bridgerton. She gave me a skeptical look. "He was a caller... yes. But... he was not a great fit, you see." I said, with a nervous grin.

"I heard this Isaac Riddle had some kind of deformation, mother." Benedict said, making me give him a sharp quick glare. "Really? Well, I suppose there will be other callers." She said before grabbing a tea cup from off a table beside her.

My father hummed. "Why is it that you went through every suitor and you haven't picked someone suitable enough, Hope? First season jitters?" He asked, everyone's movements stilled. My strained smiled lessened.

"I... well... this season's bachelors weren't exactly..." I trailed off before my father's domineering glare pierced my very soul. "Up to par? Hope, I never raised you to be picky." He said. A guilty expression spread across my face and I looked down at my lap.

"I am not one to interrupt, but I also effected her matches Mr. Buckingham." Anthony said. Father glanced at him. "There is no need, Viscount Bridgerton. The responsibility was upon Hope to secure a match. And so far she has failed." He said nearly harsh sounding. I continued to stare down at the fabric of my dress.

"Well there is still a small amount of the season left, we shall try harder to get her a suitor." Mrs. Bridgerton said with a strained smile. My father glanced over at her and I swallowed thickly.

Fortsæt med at læse

You'll Also Like

14.1K 195 13
The third child and eldest daughter of Violet and Edmund Bridgerton takes care of her !other and siblings after her father's death while her eldest b...
235K 7.7K 25
❝I hear the preacher say speak now or forever hold your peace❞ ╭────💜𝗜𝗡 𝗪𝗛𝗜𝗖𝗛 the crown needs a new heir _________________...
278K 7.3K 41
Elizabeth Sheppard Has never been one for traditions. She is smart, artistic, and has a bad temper. She is a girl who is cultivated by the love stori...
678K 14.8K 37
Olivia Borough (17) is Lady Bridgerton's niece who got abandoned after her mother passed away. Now that her father has died too, there is no other op...