K/DA: The Reluctant Writer (M...

By powerhouse616

K-pop bands, clubs, high-rises, and. . . the looming threat of an eldritch nightmare? They didn't pay you eno... More

Silence
New and Old
First Day
Bloody Nose
K/DA
Don't Dance with the Demon
Devil's Advocate
Lights. Camera. Drama!
Truth: Part 2
Pop/Stars
The Bitch Came Back
Call of Adventure: Part 1
Call of Adventure: Part 2
Homeward Bound
First Date

Truth: Part 1

2K 46 38
By powerhouse616

You stared at the screen in front of you in complete astonishment. Your throat was dry and your palms were sweaty. You watched the video once more, forced to by the officers in front of you. It was camera footage from the hallway of the hotel. Jefferson was shaking Sona's hand, a huge smile plastered on his face. Sona was smiling as well, happy about something unknown to you. You came down the hallway, stumbling slightly, before rounding the corner. Jefferson reached out and touched Sona's face, as gentle as if he was petting a small insect, and ran his thumb under her eye. Had she been crying?

You rounded the corner and froze, standing for a full moment. Jefferson reached out to shake your hand, his smile never faltering. Neither of them looked like they had been caught in an act at all. You knew Jefferson and her were close, they had worked together for a while and she thought of him as a brother. You did not know Jefferson that well. Sure, you had had a couple drinks with him now and then whenever you were all together, but you did not really know him.

Now, seemingly unprovoked, you lunged at the smaller man with fists raised. You actually had to avert your eyes, the prospect of watching him being beaten to a bloody pulp was not a happy image.

Y/N: Okay! I get it.

The detectives stopped the video and folded up the pad, returning it to their side of the metal desk.

Detective Powers: Okay, want to explain what that was?

He was a medium-built blond man with piercing blue eyes and a rigid jawline. He played with a fountain pen in his left hand. His partner was a taller man with Black hair and a thick beard. In one of your stories, he would be the bad cop, big and mean, while Powers would be the good cop. It was time to see how well that played out.

Y/N: I. . . I don't know. From my perspective, he slapped Sona across the face right as I entered the room.

Your head still pounded from the hangover. The room's lights were too bright and your ears felt like they were ringing.

Detective Fischer: Well, as you just saw, that is not the case.

He spoke with a heavy German accent, which made sense.

Detective Powers: Look, I get it. Manager gets too clinging with the star, boyfriend gets jealous, we've seen it before. Nothin' to be embarrassed about. Just confess that's what happened and we can speed this up.

You sat for a moment, looking between the two. This did not seem like a normal interrogation, they had all the evidence they needed. They had you dead to rights and were still giving you this routine, why?

You didn't exactly feel bad about what you did to Jefferson, he had done something to warrant that reaction from you. You just couldn't think of what it might have been that Sona and the camera didn't pick up.

A/N: I. . . I don't know what you want me to say. You saw the camera feed, why do you need to know why I hit him?

Detective Powers: Because this doesn't add up, son. You acted drunk, you admitted that you were drinking. But when we did a blood test we found it completely clean. No trace of any alcohol or other substance in your system. Same with the urine sample. Now, how does that happen?

A/N: What?

Your mouth moved, trying to form words, but you didn't know what to say. You had been at the bar most of the night, talking to some guy that you could not remember the name of.

Detective Fischer: You said you were drinking. But, camera shows you leaving your room only five minutes before this. You do not go out to bar.

A/N: What? That can't be right. I went out, it felt like I was there for a couple of hours. I talked to some guy. Travis? I think his name was Travis?

Detective Powers: Yeah, you mentioned that name before. We went to the bar you stated earlier, and no one recognized you or knew any 'Travis' that had been in recently. So, either you're lying to us, or you were tripping on something we've never seen before.

Powers sighed and rubbed his temple. He took a sip of something from a canteen and swore under his breath.

Detective FIscher: You want honest truth? Manager not pressing charges. Your girlfriend talked him out of it. We just want to know what happened.

Detective powers: And why he would drop the charges. You messed him up pretty good, kid. I would hang you out to dry in his position. That is, unless you maybe saw something we didn't? Something that's keeping you on his good side?

That was. . . interesting. Sona was a saint for getting him to drop the charges, and you owed her an unpayable dept at this point. When you saw her again, you would have to make sure you never messed up that bad.

A/N: No idea, sir.

The detectives looked at each and nodded. They both stood up and Powers pulled out a stack of papers before dropping them in front of you.

Detective Powers: Well, we're sending you home. I think you've caused enough trouble for us already. Don't miss that flight, or we'll come knocking. Have a good day, sir.

_______________________________________

Evelynn stepped out of the steaming shower and swiped a white towel from the rack. She had always felt at home in hotel rooms. Since she had spent most of her adult life on the road, she never really had a place to call home. She had owned houses of course, many in fact, but she never spent enough time in them to get attached. She had concerts to perform, fans to please, talk shows to appear on, and celebrity dinners to attend. She truly was 'living the dream', someone's dream at the very least.

She wiped the water from her form and looked at herself in the mirror. Her short hair had grown in length the last few weeks, she had not even realized it. She took in a deep breath and closed her eyes. When she next opened them, there was a different face staring back at her. Her skin was now a pale blue with black and purple 'clothes' forming stockings, underwear, a bra, and long gloves. her tails danced like serpents behind her, now nothing less than perfectly formed organic spears. Her fingernails were razor-sharp claws. Her eyes still shone yellow, though there was a shadow around most of her upper face. Her hair had formed into a swirling mass of pink and white.

She remembered the hunt. She remembered a cabin. She moved through the woods on a cold winter's night under a pale moon. The young man was out checking the forest edge after seeing Evelynn through the cabin window. He carried a shotgun and a torch. She giggled to herself as the man drew closer. She moved the shadows around her, revealing all of her most desired parts. She moved into sight and presented herself to the man – seeing the lust in his eyes. She smiled and pulled him closer, wrapping him in the embrace of her tails. She remembered her laughter. She remembered his moaning. She remembered his screaming.

It had been so long since she had looked like that, so long since she left that life behind. It did not even feel like her anymore. It felt like another lifetime – like it was a different person.

Her expression soured and her appearance quickly morphed back to that of the purple-haired diva. She smiled at herself again.

This is who I am.

She finished drying herself off and hung the towel once more. Would it be best to try to make up with Akali? Her reaction had been on the extreme side, it came with a past such as hers. When people started being actively suspicious of your intentions it was time to move on. She dressed in a robe and stepped out into the small hotel room.

Evelynn heard the sharp sound of metal scraping against ceramic. She was surprised to see a woman in a black dress sitting in the small desk chair in the corner of the room. The woman had long silver hair, pale skin, and deep red eyes. She was currently scooping ice cream into her mouth, paying no mind to Evelynn, but instead looking at a man.

The man was sitting on the edge of the bed. He was. . . big. His thick head of black hair was tucked neatly behind his ears. His piercing blue eyes shone brightly in the room, almost glowing. His skin was darker and his features were sharp. He was clean-shaven and his black suit was crisp.

Lucia: How have we never had ice cream before? This is, like, the best thing ever.

She spoke between mouthfuls. The man reached out a hand, expectantly. The woman got defensive and pulled her bowl away.

Lucia: No way! You ate yours already. That's your fault.

She jabbed her spoon in his direction.

Luther: I had the mint. I want to try the strawberry.

His voice was like iron, deep and booming.

Lucia: Then you should have shared the mint.

Luther: You drank my coffee this morning. Again. You owe me.

His expression was unchanging. He wasn't mad at all. If anything he seemed quite amused.

Lucia: Not my fault you have trouble protecting your possessions. Shouldn't you be better at that? Considering you're a. . .

They both noticed Evelynn's presence at once, getting up from their sitting positions.

Evelynn: Who are you?

Her tails extended in front of her on reflex, ready to defend her at a moment's notice. 

Luther: You take long showers. We'll be late.

Lucia: I told you we should have scheduled for a later time.

Luther: They didn't have a later time, Lucia!

As they continued to bicker like an old married couple, Evelynn started backing towards the exit. Her room was too small to make proper use of her tails. She needed somewhere with different paths – with nooks and crannies that she could use to hide. She was a hunter, not a fighter. It took her finally backing into the door to get their attention again.

Luther: I wouldn't recommend going out in that robe. From what we have learned, that would be unseemly in this culture.

Lucia reached over and grabbed something from the bed and tossed it at Eve. One of Evelynn's tails speared it through on reflex, before weaving through the air to present it to her. It was. . . a purple dress?

Lucia: Hey! That wasn't cheap. I got it from the queen's own wardrobe in Selna.

Evelynn didn't see when it had happened, but Lucia was suddenly pushing her back against the door, her face only inches from Evelynn's. She looked the demoness up and down with those scarlet eyes, drinking in Evelynn.

Lucia: My niceties only extend so far. I'm being civil because you appear to be a good person. Plus, you're hot. But make no mistake-

One of Evelynn's tails shot at Lucia's neck, completely undetectable by normal means. The woman reached behind her and grabbed the tip of the blade only an inch from her neck, gripping it between two fingers like an annoying insect.

Lucia: My patience for demons isn't infinite.

She opened her mouth and licked her teeth, showing two long fangs. Oh, she was a vampire. Probably the vampire that Y/N mentioned. Evelynn didn't know whether to be horrified at the display of dominance or hopelessly turned on. So, she chose somewhere in the middle mixed with a generous helping of indigence. Who was this two-bit harpy to put Evelynn on the back foot? Vampire or not, no one tangled with her and walked away scot-free. Her other tail launched at the man on the other side of the room, only to have it completely stopped by a green glow pulsing from his skin.

Luther: You're not the most powerful demon to try that. Calm down. We won't hurt you. Well, Lucia might want to, but not in any malicious way. More like the ropes and ties way.

Evelynn bit her lip and growled. They were strong these two, stronger than she could probably take alone. If she was back in the forest it would have been a different story. Unfortunately for Eve, she was in a cramped hotel room. She sighed and let her tails go limp before returning the dress to the vampire. She accepted it graciously before looking it over.

Lucia: You didn't do any damage, just speared through the neck hole. Impressive.

Evelynn allowed herself a small smirk, it would do best to appear in control.

Evelynn: Oh, come on darling. I would never ruin good fashion.

Lucia placed her knee between Evelynn's, moving her robe slightly aside.

Lucia: I like that in a woman. You know how to handle yourself.

Okay, so the vampire was VERY hot. And by now Evelynn had a pretty good idea of who these two were. This was that 'Luther' guy that Akali had mentioned. He was some sort of demon hunter, going after some sort of galaxy-threatening evil. That little green light matched the same shade as what was around Luther when she had struck him, so the pixie might have cast a protection charm on him or something. Why were they still after Evelynn? She was not related to that great evil, at least as far as she knew anyway.

Luther: Lucia, stop sexually harassing the demon. You know what your husband would say.

Lucia smirked and moved away, pushing the dress into Evelynn's hands.

Lucia: It's not cheating if it's gay.

Luther: Not even close to the point and you know it.

Evelynn looked between the two, debating escaping while the two were bickering. It would have been smart, but something was telling the demoness to hear out this odd dynamic duo. It wasn't like they could actually hurt her. . . probably.

Evelynn: What do you want with me?

The two turned to her once more, both pausing to formulate responses.

Luther: If we wanted you dead then we would have attacked you in the shower. I doubt you would have heard us over your own singing.

Lucia: We just want to have a discussion over a warm meal. Y/N and the rest of your friends trust you, there's no reason for us to not right now.

Evelynn quirked a brow, folding her arms and straightening her back.

Evelynn: That's a bold statement considering you sent that green thimble and Akali to spy on me.

Lucia: Believe me, Akali wasn't on our side. She trapped Scylla with an older type of binding magic, she kept that troublesome pixie on a very short leash.

Luther grumbled to himself, folding his arm and muttering about how bullshit it was that Akali could even do that.

Lucia: Look, we'll be late to our reservation as it is. Just come with us and we'll get this all sorted out. If all goes well then you'll never see us again, deal?

Eve grunted and relented. There was no harm in hearing them out. And she didn't exactly want to go back to the house and see Akali right now. She would cross that bridge when she came to it, but right now it was time to address this problem. She nodded her head and beckoned the two out the door while she changed.

_______________________________________

Akali moved into the living room like a shambling zombie, devoid of all energy. She had a dreary expression and a cloud of regret hung around her. She had returned to the house by evening and without Evelynn present. You and Ahri had a very successful day in putting the finishing touches on the final plans for the song and music video. You were excited to tell Akali – that was until you saw the state she was in. She looked at you and gave a half-hearted wave and the ghost of a smile played across her lips.

Akali: Hey. . . guys.

Ahri and Kai'sa were enjoying some tea and going over outfit concepts that she and Hawk had compiled during their outing when Akali entered. You were quickly scrambling down an idea for a new novel that had randomly popped into your mind. Things like that happened pretty consistently, and your list for potential stories landed somewhere in the sixties at this point. You looked up from your phone and saw Akali's haggard state, quickly moving to your feet.

Y/N: Akali? What happened? I can taste the self-loathing from here. You're making Kaladin Stormblessed look like Pinkie Pie.

Kai'sa: Real smooth.

Akali took off her cap and dropped it to the floor, running a nervous, paint-stained hand through her oily hair. It was as matted and disheveled as she was. She looked beautiful all the same, but that was irrelevant right now.

Akali: Um, how do I put this? Evelynn. . . sort of left.

Ahri was on her feet in an instant, striding around the couch and toward Akali like a storm wind, the literal lightning in her eyes being appropriate to the metaphor.

Ahri: What happened.

It was not a question, it was a statement. It was as accusatory as words could be. You even shied back from the sheer gale that Ahri was extruding, though immediately felt bad for abandoning Akali to the wrath of the fox.

Y/N: Woah, woah, woah. Let's hear her out before jumping to conclusions.

Ahri turned her attention to you, a blue ball of energy forming in her fist. Alright, best calm the fox before she went Super Saiyan.

Y/N: I think it was all a misunderstanding. Just calm down so we can-

Akali: I was spying on Evelynn with this little pixie thing named Scylla because Luther thought Eve was a threat to you guys and I hated doing it but I had to be sure because you guys are like my family and I really really don't want you to get hurt but I fucked up and she got mad and left and I don't know where she went so please help me find and make up with her before something bad happens and I really really care about Evelynn and don't want anything to happen to her so let's go find her before something else finds her!

Akali took in a deep breath.

You and Ahri looked at each other with wide eyes. The fire In Ahri's was gone, she was just as flabbergasted as you were. If you had heard that correctly then Akali had fucked up big time, and it was time to fix it. Luther seemed like a nice guy, but he was still a wildcard in the situation. And if he was sending spirits after Evelynn then it was your job to find her first.

Kai'sa was on her feet and next to you, tossing Ahri a fluffy coat.

Kai'sa: She's at the Aurelion four blocks from here. We'll go get her.

Kai'sa was setting a route on her phone. You quirked an eyebrow. How did Kai'sa magically know where Evelynn was? Did her symbiote give her some sort of tracking ability? She seemed to see the question in your gaze.

Kai'sa: I installed a family tracking app on all of your phones in the first week. A mom needs to look after her kids.

Akali started sputtering, pulling out her phone and quickly moving through all of her apps. Sure enough, there it was.

Ahri: You get a pay raise, Kai'sa. You both are going to stay here. We are going to bring Eve back and then we are going to be done with all of this backstabbing nonsense.  We're a team goddammit and I refuse to let us fall apart before even producing a single song.

Ahri pointed a scolding finger at them before turning and striding towards the front door, motioning Kai'sa to follow her.

Akali seemed to deflate once the front door was shut. She stood in the hallway sullenly, her arms lazily at her sides. She looked like a kicked puppy. You didn't know whether to offer her a hug or let her be.

There was also the problem of Luther and Lucia. They were obviously not fulling trusting of Eve. If they kept being a problem then it might be best to deal with them as soon as possible.

Akali: I think I'm just gonna go to bed. I think I've done enough for today.

Her voice was dry and raspy, with none of the energy that usually made Akali such a delight. Before you could formulate a response, she turned and shambled her way to her room. She closed the door and disappeared from view.

Well, that was it. It was best to just wait for the girls to come back and see what would happen. It might be the best thing in the long run. This group project had been a mess from the start. You would not leave Akali, not after finally finding her again, but the band might not survive. It was a shame, you had grown to somewhat like everyone, even Evelynn. They were all quirky and had their troubles, but they were like siblings- they bickered and got in each other's way constantly. But, there was a certain amount of love underneath it all. They only got to mess with each other, no one outside got to mess with them, including you- at least that's what it sometimes seemed like- and of course Hawk.

You were about to go to your room and wait it out, but then you heard a soft whimpering. As you got closer to Akali's room, you realized that the girl was crying.

_______________________________________

Evelynn sat in the fine dining room. There were very few other people here tonight and Luther had paid extra for a corner table, away from everything else. The place was called the Aurelion, a high-class establishment that fed the eyes as well as the stomach. The ceiling resembled the night sky, with stars and constellations connected by blue and purple waves. The entire universe sat up there. It was certainly a sight to behold.

Her company did not seem to notice it however, they were too busy looking at their menus.

Lucia: Oh my god, this soup sounds amazing.

Luther: Dragontail stew? How dare they serve the mutilated pieces of my brethren!

 Wait, what?

Evelynn: Um. . . you don't seem very impressed with the scenery. Have you been here before?

She tried  – awkwardly – to make idle conversation with her would-be assassins.

Lucia waved a dismissive hand.

Lucia: Oh, darling, once you see a universe from The Observatory it kinda ruins your standards for beauty.

The observatory? And did she just call Eve 'darling?' that was NOT okay. No one got to use that word on her, only she could use that word. That was crossing a line with Evelynn that should not be crossed. Only she could doll out pet names.

Evelynn: Okay, enough of the pleasantries. We're here, I'm wearing the dress, and now you're ignoring me like I wasn't some sort of universe-destroying monster.

Luther looked up sharply, his eyes becoming daggers.

Luther: Are you?

Evelynn: Am I what?

Luther: Are you a universe-level demon?

Evelynn paused and genuinely had to think about it. Could she destroy a universe if she wanted? God no. A world? No. A continent? No. A country? Maybe. Definitely a city or state, but probably not a universe. So she spoke slowly and purposefully.

Evelynn: Nooo. . . I am not really a threat to people, truth be told. I want a simple life.

Lucia laughed, setting her menu down and leaning on her arm. She bit her lip with that lovely fang and smirked. h-h-h-HOT. Evelynn found herself actually flushing. Fuck. Maybe those Twilight-loving middle-aged women were actually in the right all along.

Lucia: A simple life huh? So naturally, you decided to become a famous pop idol adored by millions. You probably can't go down the street without someone muttering your name. I doubt simple was ever in the plan.

Evelynn: It was at first. . . but I just happen to be too good at it. I wasn't handed this life, I made it my own. I was born a monster, and I decided to use my talents in a positive way.

Luther: Then why not become a soldier or hero? With your talents, you could have taken on armies.

Evelynn: That would be for someone else's good. I would be hurting someone for someone else's gain. That's not using gifts in a positive way, that's becoming a weapon. No. I make music that helps people move through their struggles. They see my face, hear my name, and hear my music and it helps them through the darkest times in their lives. Some call me pop trash. Some call me a diva. Some call me a simple entertainer. But if I can help one little girl find her way out of the darkness, then it's worth it. You don't know what it's like.

Evelynn's face was stoic at this point. She wouldn't be judged by these two. They did not know the hell and the pain she went through to get this far. Her lip drew a thin line as she stared down the vampire and the man. To her shock, they both started laughing. She almost lost her composure as they stifled their giggles.

Lucia: Alright. I think it's time we enlighten you, sweetheart.

She coughed into her hand and sighed, straightening her back and smiling.

Lucia: Hello. My name is Lucia Durai. Vampire. Wife of Emperor Durai. Child of Countess Corilla Von Kleiss. First Harlequin Sister. Granddaughter of Alfa, the Demon Empress of Rachnea, and First General of Trasyn.

Luther: Luther Lazarus. First knight of The Order. Scylla's chosen champion. Savior of Rachnea and countless worlds. I am not human you see, not originally at least. My true self was trapped and tortured by Trasyn for five years. He instilled such scars on it that returning to my true form would likely drive me insane. So I've been forced to remain this way; to remain mortal. Now we chase him throughout reality, hopping from universe to universe in search of him. Directed by that sliver of myself that was given Godform.

. . . . . . . . What the fuck?!

_______________________________________

Akali's sobs broke your heart in half. You stood rigid outside of her door. You debated knocking for a full minute. it was not your place to barge in, you would probably only make things worse. You would mess up again. You would hurt her just like you hurt Sona in Germany. You hated it. You hated all of this. You were wrapped up in things beyond your comprehension and, quite frankly, your pay grade.

Her sobs grew softer and more choked. You heard her blow her nose. Oh, it was that bad. Dammit, fine, you had to do something. Without further preamble you twisted the handle, hearing the click, and pushed the door in.

Akali was sitting on her bed, tissues were strewn about on the blanket. She hadn't showered and had just curled up in the corner. Her brown hair was a complete mess, absolutely filthy. The small amount of makeup she wore was completely smudged, and her eyes were red. Tears streamed down her face.

She put her face in her hands when you walked in.

Akali: Fuck. Fuck. Fuck! Fuck! No! You shouldn't see me like this~

She cried harder and pulled her knees up, trying to block herself from view.

Akali: I'm sorry. I'm so so sorry! I keep messing up, I never should have done this! I shouldn't have brought you here.

She sobbed. Her voice quivered and her breathing hitched as she spoke.

Akali: I messed it up, fuck! Gah, stupid. stupid. stupid~ why can't I just be normal?! I just wanted to help you. I wanted to see you again. I wanted to make up for all the missing time. I'm so sorry I left I don't know why I couldn't just call like a fucking normal person!

you tentatively sat on the edge of her bed, kicking off your shoes as you did so. Akali recoiled a bit.

Y/N: Normal was never in the cards for us. I mean, look what the last few weeks have been like.

Akali's mood seemed to somehow darken even more, but the tears stopped flowing for the moment.

Akali: Exactly. Look at what's happened. I brought you to this fucking place. I chased Evelynn away. I nearly killed Colt. I nearly stabbed Ahri at breakfast the other day. It's just bad after bad. And the only reason I even got in contact with you was that I knew you broke up with that stupid songstress and wanted you for myself!

She seemed to freeze in place at that, not really sure what to do. That was obviously the wrong thing to have said. You were never good at the comforting thing, nor the whole emotional thing. But, for the first time in a while, you decided to throw logic to the wind and try to let your emotions do the talking. It seemed like the right thing to do right now. And what she didn't know was that you had figured that part out already. It had been obvious. Akali only shows up again a short amount of time after your – very public – breakup with Sona? It wasn't hard to put together.

Y/N: I hurt her. I broke her heart. I did some things that I'm not proud of. It's why I've kept my distance from you. I'm scared that I'm going to hurt you. This whole thing was one big roll of the dice. If I was sensible I would have said no, but I didn't. If I was sensible I would have seen the red flags with Luther and Lucia. They're going after one of my friends; I should have trusted Evelynn, even after the breakfast fiasco. Ahri has known her for years, she would have told us if she thought Eve was a threat.

You moved closer to Akali, only to see her shrivel and pull the blanket up to hide from you. She was weak and shaking. You were shaking too, now that you noticed it. But you didn't stop. You had stopped and stalled enough for several lifetimes. It was time to make a choice.

Y/N: I've been letting my fears and doubts control me. I should have embraced what was in front of me all along. Who was in front of me all along.

You reached out and pulled the covers away with a gentle hand. Akali looked so small in the corner. She looked up at you with those cerulean irises, full of trepidation and hope in equal measure. It was time to stop stringing her along. It was time to do what you should have done every day for the past few weeks. You laid your hand on the wall behind her and the other on her leg, moving it out of the way of her face. You leaned in close.

Akali: Are you sure- I- I- I don't want to make you-

You gave her a gentle kiss on the forehead.

Y/N: I should have done this back on the plane. And every morning since. It's you Akali. It's always been you. You light up my world whenever you're around, you color the gray of my life. You're my very own earthrise.

You kissed her. It wasn't like last time when she grabbed your head in a drunken fit. You settled your chest in her lap, letting her wrap her legs around your midsection. You grabbed the back of her head and pulled her closer. Her lips were salty from the tears, but she was warm. She was so warm. It was like touching a furnace. Your head danced at the sensation. It wasn't ravenous, it wasn't lusting, it was passion. It was years of unresolved emotions that had built until they finally burst. You had wanted this since you were a kid. You always knew it would be Akali, deep down you knew.

you finally broke apart, panting. You felt tears of your own on your cheeks. Hm, turns out you weren't such a robot after all. You smiled like a junkie getting his first fix in years, pure and utter bliss spread through your body.

Akali leaned her head in the corner of the wall, breathing heavily, her crying had finally ceased.

Akali: Is that – does that mean – are we?

Y/N: Only if you want it.

Akali: I've wanted that. . . forever. Ha. . . haha. . . ahahahahahhahaha!

she started giggling like a schoolgirl, rolling around in joy until she grew tired.

Akali: God, can I have some water? I'm thirsty.

You laughed to yourself and nodded. You sat there for a minute, basking in the foreign butterflies in your stomach. It had been a while since you had felt this warmth, you forgot how much you missed it. You felt alive.

Akali's expression flattened once more, something occurring to her.

Akali: Fuck. We fucked up. Evelynn's in trouble.

You nodded, yeah, you had fucked up. But it was past time that you stopped moping about your mistakes and tried to start fixing them.

Y/N: You thinking what I'm thinking?

Akali: Fuck up the vamp and the knight. Get Evelynn. Apologize for being a cunt. Acquire hoes. And then have a cocaine orgy with the girls?

. . .

Y/N: That works too.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

430K 7.6K 43
Disclaimer I don't own any of the pictures in the story or any of the characters used. In this world everyone has powers with an exception of a few t...
181K 3.9K 62
A Male Reader x K/DA Story, inspired by @Katsuwumi and her story The Outsider (Check it out!) Y/N L/N is a well-known musician. While going on tour...
11K 203 7
Y/N is your average college graduate. Stuck in a dead end retail job. With his small amount of luck, he's landed a few good friends, and ended up in...
8.7K 233 15
Set in a world where video game universes are interconnected to each other. A certain male reader pushes through his final year of High School but th...