Karlnap oneshots | fluff & an...

By Skulllzcrusher

I have quite a few ideas, but they would be too short for a book, so I was thinking I could do oneshots inste... More

Requests
Did you forget anything? |Karlnap
I love you |Karlnap
I wish.. |karlnap
I wish... 2|karlnap
the assassination|karlnap
library boy |karlnap

A quick kiss |karlnap

739 13 8
By Skulllzcrusher

fluff

CW: swearing
___________
sapnap's pov:

I've been friends with Karl for quite a long time now. When I first got into highschool he quickly introduced himself to me, and ever since then we've remained friends. I have other friends, but I'm not as close to them as I am with Karl, he's easier to talk to and I just feel safer with him, like I can say anything that's going on in my mind no matter what it is.

"sapnap?" I hear the teachers voice slowly fade in.

I look up at her, startled by her suddenly calling my name.

"what's the answer to question 4?" she asks me, her voice echoing over the silent room.

"24....?" I reply, clearly not confident of my answer.

some of my classmates start laughing, but they try to hide it.

"sapnap, this is english class, I'm going to need you to get it together" she sighs.

I look down at my desk, avoiding eye contact with my teacher and refusing to look at any of the students around me.

maybe I should just keep my head down for the rest of class, and actually pay attention so this doesn't happen again.

I pick up my pen from off of my desk and start doodling little characters on my paper when I should be taking notes. My mind is just a bit foggy today, hopefully basketball practice will help me get my head in the right place.

I draw a little cat with a cute little smile, I'm not the best at drawing, but I think it's very cute, no matter how simple it was for me to draw.

I spend the rest of my time in class doodling all over my papers. It felt like a couple days went by, but class finally ends.

I quickly pack up my stuff and attempt to walk out of the door unnoticed, but to my surprise I'm stopped before I can step a foot out of the door.

"sapnap, I'm going to need to have a word with you" I hear the voice of my english teacher coming from behind me.

I roll my eyes and turn around, I walk over to her desk and wait for her to start her lecture.

"your grades are slipping, is there anyone you know that could possibly help you catch up in class?" she asks.

my mind instantly goes to Karl, he's one of the smartest people I know, the only problem is if he'll agree to help me or not.

"I think I know one student that could help" I explain to her that Karl is a very smart and hard working student and spending time with him will get my grades up.

she agrees with me, she has Karl in her 1st period class so she knows how smart and organized he is. She says that he's the perfect fit for me.

finally our little chat is over and I leave the classroom. I walk down the hall eagerly, I'm excited for basketball practice today, I've been working very hard on just about anything to do with basketball, I really hope it pays off. If not then all my grades just plummeted into the ground and it wasn't even worth it.

As soon as I enter the changerooms I'm met with a horrible smell of already sweaty teenagers.

"how are you guys already sweating? we haven't even started yet" I ask while changing into my gym uniform.

"coach made us do a bunch of laps around the field in 2nd period because most of us skipped practice the other day" one of the guys explain.

I burst out laughing, they definitely deserve that, they brought it onto themselves. I'm so glad I don't skip basketball practice, or else I would have to run like a thousand laps around the field like they did.

One of them smack me on the head, I turn around to see who it was and of course it was Wesley.

"don't laugh, it was hell, coach was not happy" Wesley scoffs.

I smile at what he said, trying not to laugh so I don't piss Wesley off even more than I already have.

I finish changing into my uniform and head onto the field. My heart is beating really fast, I can't mess this up, I have to show coach that I'm not dead weight.

"heyy sapnap, I can always count on you to never skip practice" my coach says as he pats me on the back.

At least coach doesn't hate my guts, he just doesn't think I'm cut out for the team, but today is the day to show him that I'm more than cut out for the team.

well, that was the plan, until I heard my name on the school announcements.

"sapnap please come down to the main office" the announcements echo through the halls all around the school for everyone to hear.

I run up to my coach and start complaining, "but coach I haven't even shown you how much I've improved and-"

he cuts me off, "I give you permission to miss today's practice to go down to the office sapnap"

I turn away and roll my eyes. What the fuck does the main office want me for. Especially now, out of all the classes they could take me out of, they took me out of basketball. I let out a deep sigh as I stop infront of the door to the main office.

I prepare myself to get lectured and walk inside.

the secretary points me towards the principal's .

I peek inside and see the principal staring right at me, it was kind of a jumpscare.

"Sapnap, come in and have a seat" He says, his hand pointing to the chair across from him.

I step in and close the door behind me.

He straightens his posture in his chair, "Sapnap, do you know why I called you here?" he asks.

I shake my head.

"well, it's about your grades, they've been decreasing, and if you keep this up I'll have to take you out of basketball" he explains.

"NO, you can't just do that, I've been working so hard to get better at basketball to actually make it off the bench and-"

"Sapnap, if your grades don't get any better, no basketball" he states.

"this is bullshit" I slam my hand against the table and lift myself up off the chair. I leave the office closing the door behind me.

This is so unfair, I didn't even get to show my coach how much I've improved.

I turn the corner not paying attention to my surroundings and I bump into someone.

"I'm so sorry" he says.

I look up and it's Karl.

"Karl! it's you" I smile.

"yeahh.. it's me?? what's so special about that" he questions.

"it's just, I haven't seen you in awhile and I'm just having the shittiest day" I sigh.

"what do you meannn, you saw me this morning" he giggles.

"yeah anyway I forgot to tell you that-" I get cut off by the announcements.

"Karl Jacobs can you please come down to the office, Karl Jacobs" is heard on the speakers.

"Well, that'll have to wait, I have to go" he puts his hand on my shoulder as he walks into the office.

Well, I can't just go back to basketball practice, can I? Have they told coach about kicking me off the team. I sure hope not, he'd be very disappointed.

I put my hand on the doorknob, questioning whether I should go back to practice or not.

I sigh and open the door walking inside.

"Yoo Sapnap, I need to talk to you, come over here" My coach calls to me.

shit.

"what is it?" I ask.

"well, I've been informed that your grades are slipping, and I agree with the office that if you don't get them up that you'll be kicked from the basketball team" He states.

"no, please sir, you can't do this to me" I plead.

"it's for the best, all you have to do is get your grades up, shouldn't be too difficult, just put as much effort into those grades as you put into basketball" He smiles and pats my back.

I take a long sigh and go onto the field. At least now I can show coach how good I've gotten.

"Sapnap!" I hear a voice from across the field.

I look towards the door and I see the brunette I was talking to earlier.

I run over to him, "what's up?" I ask.

"I've been told that I need to tutor you" he replies.

"yeah... that's what I wanted to tell you about earlier" I murmur.

"so your house after school?" he asks.

I nod, "I'll pick you up after school"

"I can just walk" he smiles.

"no, no I'll pick you up" I insist.

He giggles, "okay, whatever you want then"

I watch as he leaves totally frozen in my place, I can move I just don't want to.

"Sapnap, come on, or you're sitting on the bench today" coach calls over to me.

I quickly turn around and start running back to the field. There's no way I'm sitting on the bench again.

Practice went by in no time, but I was still thinking about how I could get kicked off the team in a matter of seconds.

I bet that if Wesley was in this situation coach would fight for Wesley to stay no matter what. He's just so important to the team that we can't lose him, and our coach knows that.

Fourth period was the same as it always is, boring. And I'm pretty sure I fell asleep a couple times, I don't really remember what happened in that class. Now all that's left is to pick up Karl and take him to my house.

I quickly get to the parking lot and turn on the engine to my car. I drive to the front of the school where Karl's waiting. He sees me and waves with a sweet smile on his face. He walks over and sits in the seat beside me.

"so, I heard you're kind of struggling with like all of your subjects" he sighs.

I nod.

"Well, I think we'll start with science, since that's the class you're struggling with the most" he smiles at me.

"yeah, we can do that" I reply.

We arrive to my house shortly and once we get inside we go straight to my room. I sit on the floor and Karl joins me. He reaches into his bag and pulls out two notebooks, one of them empty, and the other filled with notes. He also pulls out a textbook and lays it out infront of him. He hands me the empty notebook and tells me to grab a pen.

"I've only been a tutor for someone twice before this, so I apologize if this doesn't go that smooth" he looks into my eyes as he says this.

"that's okay" I assure him.

He smiles and continues to ask questions about what I don't understand. but all I can focus on are his eyes, the way they glow when the sunlight hits them. The warm feeling I feel whenever he's near. How easily he can make me smile.

"Sapnap, are you even listening?" I hear his voice slowly fade in.

"huh? yeah, yeah I am" I rub my eyes.

"it doesn't seem like you were" he scoffs.

"I'm sorry, I just got lost in.." I cut myself off.

"in..??"

"in my own head, you know?" I say, saving myself from embarrassment if I had said that I was lost in his eyes.

"okay, I guess I'll just start over then" he turns to a blank page in his notebook and starts to explain it over again.

This time I manage to pay attention instead of admiring his features. I don't know why I was so focused on his eyes, but I was.

2 hours of tutoring go by and I can tell that we are both restless and want this to be over with.

"Can we take a break for a couple minutes?" I ask.

"I was hoping you would ask that" he giggles.

we both lay down and stare at the ceiling for a couple of minutes, just relaxing before continuing with science.

"I have a question" I sit up.

He sits up as well, looking at me with a curious expression on his face.

"have you ever kissed someone before?"

"yeah, a couple times actually" he smiles in embarrassment.

"oh, well I've never" I respond.

"why do you ask?" he questions.

"well, I just, there's this person I like and what if I don't know how to kiss and-"

"Woah woah, sloww down" he tries to calm me down.

I slow down my breathing and make eye contact with him.

"do you want me to explain it to you so you don't have to freak out about it?" he giggles.

"yeah, I guess" I reply, my cheeks going a little red.

"I mean you'll get the hang of it as soon as it happens, so there's not much to explain, you kind of just go for it" He says and continues to explain it to me.

For some reason, I had the urge to make the most boldest move I have ever made in my life.

I lean in and give him a quick kiss.

"like that?" I ask, clearly I'm all nervous now.

Karl looks at me all flustered, but he stays quiet for a moment.

"yeah, exactly like that" he speaks up, still flustered.

"you're the person I like Karl" I blurt out.

He stays silent, but leans in and kisses me again.

"I like you too"

_________________
words: 2339

author's note: holy this was a long one, but i don't regret it, there will definitely be long chapters like this later on, so look out for that.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1K 8 5
Short dnf & karlnap oneshots (No smut or anything like that. I'm not comfortable writing that) If you have any suggestions for concepts i should writ...
56K 1.2K 41
[Cover by me] Because I don't have patience to write a story, I'm doing oneshots. always open for requests! this will NOT include: smut [romantic]...
17.9K 541 24
Request are closed CLOSED!!! This book is finished, I just don't have motivation since I'll be making official stories. These are just random oneshot...
23.4K 171 50
MCYT Oneshots :) Will include: Smut, Fluff, Angst (ends happy), Lemon/Lime, and mixes of categories. Will NOT include: Underaged smut, MCYT who do NO...