๐š‚๐šŽ๐šŒ๐š›๐šŽ๐š๐šœ, cobra kai

By b0rl3e00

When Tessa Larusso joins her father's rival dojo so she could get closer with the boy she wanted. Or In whic... More

๐’ฎ๐‘’๐’ถ๐“ˆ๐‘œ๐“ƒ ๐Ÿฃ ๐’ž๐’ถ๐“ˆ๐“‰
๐š‚๐šŽ๐šŒ๐š›๐šŽ๐š๐šœ
๐™ผ๐š’๐š—๐š’-๐™ผ๐šŠ๐š›๐š”๐šŽ๐š
๐™ธ'๐š– ๐™ฝ๐š˜๐š ๐™ฐ๐š๐š›๐šŠ๐š’๐š ๐š˜๐š ๐™ฐ๐š—๐šข๐š๐š‘๐š’๐š—๐š
๐™ธ๐š—๐šœ๐šŽ๐šŒ๐šž๐š›๐š’๐š๐š’๐šŽ๐šœ
๐šƒ๐š‘๐šŽ ๐™ณ๐š’๐šŠ๐šฃ ๐™ท๐š˜๐š–๐šŽ
๐™ท๐šŠ๐š•๐š•๐š˜๐š ๐šŽ๐šŽ๐š— ๐™ณ๐šŠ๐š—๐šŒ๐šŽ
'๐š‚๐šŽ๐šŽ ๐šข๐š˜๐šž ๐š•๐šŠ๐š๐šŽ๐š› ๐™ผ๐š’๐š๐š๐šข'
๐™ฒ๐š˜๐š‹๐š›๐šŠ ๐™บ๐šŠ๐š’
'๐šˆ๐š˜๐šž ๐š ๐š˜๐š›๐š” ๐š๐š˜๐š› ๐š–๐šข ๐š๐šŠ๐š?'
๐™ฑ๐š˜๐š—๐šฃ๐š’ ๐šƒ๐š›๐šŽ๐šŽ
๐™ถ๐š˜๐š•๐š '๐™ฝ ๐š‚๐š๐šž๐š๐š
๐™ต๐šŠ๐š–๐š’๐š•๐šข ๐™ณ๐š›๐šŠ๐š–๐šŠ
๐šƒ๐š‘๐šŽ ๐šƒ๐š›๐šŽ๐šŽ
๐™น๐š˜๐š‘๐š—๐š—๐šข ๐™ป๐šŠ๐š ๐š›๐šŽ๐š—๐šŒ๐šŽ
๐š๐šŽ๐š•๐šŠ๐š๐š’๐š˜๐š—๐šœ๐š‘๐š’๐š™ ๐™ฟ๐š›๐š˜๐š‹๐š•๐šŽ๐š–๐šœ
๐™ฐ๐š•๐š• ๐š…๐šŠ๐š•๐š•๐šŽ๐šข
๐šƒ๐š‘๐šŽ ๐™ด๐š—๐š
๐™ณ๐š’๐šŠ๐šฃ ๐šŸ๐šœ ๐™บ๐šŽ๐šŽ๐š—๐šŽ
๐’ฎ๐‘’๐’ถ๐“ˆ๐‘œ๐“ƒ ๐Ÿค ๐’ž๐’ถ๐“ˆ๐“‰
๐š‚๐šž๐š–๐š–๐šŽ๐š›
๐šƒ๐š‘๐šŽ ๐™ฑ๐šŠ๐š•๐šŠ๐š—๐šŒ๐šŽ ๐™ฑ๐š˜๐šŠ๐š›๐š
๐šƒ๐š‘๐šŽ ๐™ฑ๐šŽ๐šŠ๐šŒ๐š‘
๐š…๐šŠ๐š•๐š•๐šŽ๐šข ๐™ต๐šŽ๐šœ๐š
๐™ผ๐šŽ๐š–๐š˜๐š›๐š’๐šŽ๐šœ
๐™ผ๐š’๐šœ๐š๐šŠ๐š”๐šŽ๐šœ
๐™ฑ๐šŽ๐šŠ๐šŒ๐š‘ ๐™ฒ๐š•๐šž๐š‹
๐š‚'๐š–๐š˜๐š›๐šŽ๐šœ
๐™ฒ๐š•๐šŽ๐šŠ๐š— ๐š„๐š™
๐šƒ๐š‘๐šŽ ๐™ท๐šŽ๐šŠ๐š
๐Ÿพ๐Ÿถ๐šœ ๐™ฝ๐š’๐š๐š‘๐š
๐™ฟ๐šŠ๐š›๐š๐šข
๐™ณ๐š›๐šž๐š—๐š”๐šŽ๐š— ๐šƒ๐š‘๐š’๐š—๐š๐šœ
๐™น๐šž๐š—๐š’๐š˜๐š› ๐šˆ๐šŽ๐šŠ๐š›
๐šƒ๐š‘๐šŽ ๐š‚๐š™๐š’๐š”๐šŽ๐š ๐™ฑ๐š›๐šŠ๐šŒ๐š•๐šŽ๐š
๐’ฎ๐‘’๐’ถ๐“ˆ๐‘œ๐“ƒ ๐Ÿฅ ๐’ž๐’ถ๐“ˆ๐“‰
๐™ท๐š˜๐šœ๐š™๐š’๐š๐šŠ๐š•๐šœ
๐š๐š˜๐šŠ๐š ๐šƒ๐š›๐š’๐š™
๐šƒ๐š‘๐šŽ ๐™ฒ๐š‘๐šŠ๐šœ๐šŽ
๐™ฟ๐š‘๐š˜๐š—๐šŽ ๐™ฒ๐šŠ๐š•๐š•๐šœ
๐™ผ๐š˜๐š–๐š–๐šข ๐™ณ๐šŽ๐šŠ๐š›๐š’๐šœ๐š
๐™ฒ๐šŠ๐š๐šŽ๐š๐šŽ๐š›๐š’๐šŠ๐š• ๐™ณ๐š’๐šœ๐šŠ๐šœ๐š๐šŽ๐š›๐šœ
๐š‚๐š˜๐šŒ๐šŒ๐šŽ๐š› ๐™ถ๐šŠ๐š–๐šŽ๐šœ
๐™ป๐šŠ๐šฃ๐šŠ๐š› ๐šƒ๐šŠ๐š
๐™ฒ๐š˜๐š‹๐š›๐šŠ ๐™บ๐šŠ๐š’ ๐™ผ๐šŠ๐š๐šŽ๐š›๐š’๐šŠ๐š•
๐™ฑ๐šŠ๐šŒ๐š” ๐™ฐ๐š๐šŠ๐š’๐š—
๐š๐šŽ๐šž๐š—๐š’๐š๐šŽ๐š
๐™ฐ๐š•๐š• ๐™พ๐šŸ๐šŽ๐š› ๐™ฐ๐š๐šŠ๐š’๐š—
๐™ฐ๐š๐š๐šŽ๐šŒ๐š๐š’๐š˜๐š—
๐šƒ๐š‘๐šŽ ๐š…๐šŽ๐š—๐š๐šž๐š›๐šŠ ๐š‰๐š˜๐š˜
๐™พ๐š•๐š ๐™ท๐š˜๐š–๐šŽ๐šœ
๐’ฎ๐‘’๐’ถ๐“ˆ๐‘œ๐“ƒ ๐Ÿฆ ๐’ž๐’ถ๐“ˆ๐“‰
๐™ต๐šŠ๐š–๐š’๐š•๐šข ๐š๐šŽ๐šž๐š—๐š’๐š˜๐š—๐šœ
๐š‚๐š”๐šŠ๐š๐šŽ ๐™ฟ๐šŠ๐š›๐š”๐šœ
๐™ป๐š’๐š๐š‘๐š๐š’๐š—๐š ๐šƒ๐š‘๐šŽ ๐™ต๐š’๐š›๐šŽ
๐™ผ๐šŽ๐š—๐š๐š˜๐š›
๐š‚๐šž๐š›๐š™๐š›๐š’๐šŽ๐šœ
๐™ด๐šŸ๐š’๐š• ๐š†๐š’๐š๐šŒ๐š‘
๐™ณ๐š›๐š’๐šŸ๐šŽ-๐™ธ๐š—
๐š†๐šŠ๐š•๐š”๐š’๐š—๐š ๐š‚๐š๐š›๐šŠ๐š—๐š๐šŽ๐š›

๐™ธ'๐š– ๐™ต๐š’๐š—๐šŽ

767 20 2
By b0rl3e00

˜"*°•.˜"*°• -----------------------------------•°*"˜.•°*"˜
𝚂𝟸|𝙴𝟻| 𝙰𝚕𝚕 𝙸𝚗

Tessa LaRusso quickened her pace as she walked into the house that was practically her second home. She knocked on the door, waiting to get some response.

"Go away mom. I don't want to talk." The crying boy yelled through the door as he laid in his bed, sulking.

"Not your mom." Tessa said quietly as she walked into Eli's bedroom. Eli quickly looked up at the sound of her voice, eyes buffy and red from the cries. "Oh, hon." She sympathetically spoke out, throwing her bag on the floor before jumping onto the bed next to Eli.

He looked away from her as he sat up, afraid of what she would say. "You don't have to be here. You don't need to act like I'm your friend just because you feel bad about my lip. I know I'm just gonna be the kid with a weird lip, so you don't need to pretend that I'm your friend." Eli muttered, not looking her in the eye. Her eyes softened as she grabbed his hand.

"Eli, you are way more than just a kid with a weird lip. You can't say that about yourself when you know you are so much more. I am your friend, not because of your lip, which there is nothing wrong with, but because you're an amazing person. Your kind, smart, handsome, creative, honest, loyal, and you have always been there for me when I needed you. You can't push me away, no matter how hard you try. Because I will always be there even if you don't want me to."

She pulled the boy into a hug, one terribly needed from both. Eli wrapped his hands around her waist, burying his head into her neck as he tried not to cry. But no matter what thought popped into his mind, he knew that he would always have the girl he met in kindergarten after she tripped over the woodchips during recess. He would always have Tessa LaRusso.

It was almost a year ago when Tessa pounded on the door of the Moskowitz family's house after hearing the concerned voice of Mrs. Moskowitz on the phone telling her how her son was crying in his room franticly.

It seemed like it was so long ago when Tessa could go over to Eli's house and not talk about karate all the time, just talk about things a normal teenager would. Now both teens couldn't be in the same place for more than 5 minutes before they would start arguing with each other.

No matter how many times her father taught her to control her anger and to never aggravate someone in a fight, she would never back down from a fight and her anger would control her. She had all this anger stored in her and it was only a matter of time before it exploded.

It had almost been a week since everything happened at the beach club. Tessa stayed in her room the entire time. She missed practices at the dojo and refused to talk to anyone if they came into her room.

For the first 2 days of staying in her room, she didn't move unless she had to use the bathroom. Robby would bring food for her, dropping it on her nightstand. He tried to talk to her but would never get anything from her. She was drained from all her emotions, making her numb.

By the 4th day Robby finally got her to talk. It was only Robby that she would talk to, she cried on his shoulder the majority of the time, but it was still something. When her tears finally stopped, she would try to have a conversation with the boy, soon learning that Demetri had joined the dojo. She had the most shocked face possible as she thought about Demetri actually willingly joining another dojo after what happened last time.

"I got yelled at, got my ass kicked, and then gave him my money. You know who lives like that? Hookers. Besides, I don't need to learn karate when I have you two."

There was no way Demetri wanted to actually learn karate unless he was forced into it. And if he did want to join, why would he join Miyagi-Do when Hawk was at Cobra Kai? Those two did everything together and now they were slowly starting to drift apart.

She had finally been able to get out of house that night for the first time since the beach club. Tory had gotten her number from Aisha and the two were going to meet up at Tory's work. Tory had texted the girl on her break and asked her if she wanted to hang out soon but instead of hanging out the next day, Tessa just told her she could go over to the skating rink.

The newly friends talked and got to know each other well and could already see an amazing friendship blossoming. The LaRusso could not understand how Sam was holding a grudge for the Nichols girl.

Instead of skating the entire time on the rink, Tessa helped out with Tory's orders most of the time, being told multiple times by Tory that it was unnecessary and even occasionally by the manger.

"Tessa, you don't work here." He would constantly tell her, the girl not understanding what the big deal was because he was getting extra help for free.

By the end of the night both teens were laughing there heads off. That was when Tessa felt true peace, even if her life was messed up in so many ways, especially with the Miguel situation, she was still able to have one of the best night of her life, enjoying it with her new friend.

˜"*°•.˜"*°• -----------------------------------•°*"˜.•°*"˜

The next morning, she drove herself to the dojo instead of riding with her father and sister. The ride was quiet and peaceful, other than the traffic noises it was quite enlightening.

She pulled up to the dojo, walking into the back, quickly noticing Robby and Sam on the balance board, the boy only wearing a pair of shorts.

"Hey!" Tessa waved to the pair, trying to mask her feelings with a bright smile. Robby looked back behind him, startled by the girl's voice.

"Tess?" He questioned, quickly loosing balance at his sudden movement, falling into the pond, Sam not far behind. Tessa stopped in her tracks, watching everything unfold as the two swam up above the water. She immediately started to laugh.

The now watered-down teens walked out of the pond, walking over to the older girl. Sam immediately wrapped Tessa into a hug, forgetting the fact that she was soaked.

"Sam. Sam. Sam!" Tessa quickly spoke as she squirmed, escaping her sisters grip. "Girl, you just got me all wet." Tessa hugged herself as she mumbled, immediately becoming cold.

"You're fine, I'm just glad you're okay." Sam spoke, walking back over to Tessa and hugging her again. Tessa sighed as she finally gave into Sam's grip, hugging her back.

"Me too." The girl muttered, closing her eyes in peace. Robby watched the siblings interact, a smile on his face. The two pulled away from there hug as Tessa walked over towards Robby. She didn't think twice before bringing him into a hug as well. "Thank you. For everything." She whispered.

She pulled away after a second, now becoming away of the fact Robby had no shirt on and she was just hugging him. She chuckled awkwardly, quickly looking away towards Sam.

"I'm going to go to the bathroom, talk to dad about some things. Robby will show you what we did for the past couple of days. Nothing much, pretty much just tried to perfect the wheel technique while dad tried to teach Demetri." Sam explained, looking over at Tessa.

"Okay. How has Dem been with the whole training situation?" Tessa asked.

"You'll see for yourself." Sam spoke with a chuckle before walking away. Tessa turned to Robby after watching Sam walk away.

"That bad, huh?" Robby just laughed before walking back over towards the pond, waving his hand towards the pond to signal her to follow.

The two worked on the wheel technique for a while before Robby spoke up.

"Are you sure your okay?" Robby asked in a sincere voice, not stopping the movement.

"I'm fine." She spoke out, hoping the boy would believe her even if she didn't.

"Okay." He whispered. They looked back at each other, stopping for a split second before the girl started to fall backwards. Robby quickly grabbed onto her arm, steading her balance. Tessa watched his hand on her arm, trailing her eyes up to look at his, his already looking into her eyes.

"Hey, uh, are we doing shirts versus skins?" Demetri questioned, making the two teens look away from each other. "Cause I prefer to be a shirt." Demetri stopped himself before starting to move his hands, directly talking to Tessa. "Not saying you have to be a skin. U-Unless you want to. I support your right to choose." The awkward boy began to ramble, Tessa looking at the boy with confusion written all over her face as she listened to the boy.

"Nice seeing you too, Dem." Tessa waved awkwardly before her father stepped into the conversation.

"Demetri. Over here." Daniel called out as he waved Demetri over. Tessa watched the two, chuckling as she watched Demetri pull out a piece of paper from his pocket, the girl assuming it was some type of excuse his mom wrote. She knew from personal experience of all the times Demetri would have his mom sign things she didn't know she was signing after the boy would write something up and hand it to the gym teacher.

Sam walked back over towards the pond, letting the two teens that were on it before, get off of it so they could level it out again so all three could go on. Once all three were on again, they started the routine.

She couldn't hear much of Demetri's and Daniel's conversation, but she could hear one thing clear.

"I am literally being threatened by my best friend." Demetri spoke to Daniel. Tessa stopped dead in her tracks, causing the board to rock, making all three fall into the water.

"What!" Tessa yelled out as she hopped out of the pond, running over towards Demetri as he started to walk off, not hearing the girl call after him. "Dem, wait." The boy paused, turning around as he looked at Tessa with sad eyes. "Hawk is threating you?"

"Yes, out of all people, Eli is threatening me. One of his sensei's or something assaulted me in that dojo and when I told him about it, he threatened me and told me not to call the police. That old man should be in jail but no, Eli is more worried about his Sensei then my health so I can't call." Demetri ranted, flaring his arms occasionally.

"Assaulted, Johnny wouldn't—" She paused. "Wait, what do you mean one of his sensei's?"

"I don't know. There was this old guy there and then when I was kindly correcting him on his tattoo because the snake wasn't right, he assaulted me." Demetri spoke with a shrug of his shoulders, equally as confused.

Tessa thought about it for a second, before remembering the man that was in the dojo the night when she helped Johnny with the mirror.

"This one of your students, Johnny?"

The man had given her the creeps from the beginning, but still felt that sense of remembrance.

"I still have Hawks location from when I made both of you download Life 360 so I would know where you two were at the begging of freshman year. I'm going to go talk to him." She didn't wait for his response as she walked away, quickly jumping into her car, looking at her phone to find where he was.

˜"*°•.˜"*°• -----------------------------------•°*"˜.•°*"˜

"Hawk!" Tessa yelled throughout the restaurant, not caring about the looks she was getting from the other people in the establishment. Hawk jumped in his seat, afraid of the angered, short girl. He had firsthand experience of what happened when you would anger Tessa LaRusso, and it was nothing pretty.

Miguel quickly shut his computer in a hurry. He was currently working on the photoshopped project for the girl, and he had no intention of having her to see it before it was done.

The angered girl walked up to Hawks table, completely ignoring the rest of the people in Cobra Kai.

"What do you want?" Hawk questioned, masking the fear that was boiling throughout his body with his mean 'Hawk' tone.

"You've been threatening Demetri?" She questioned, placing both her hands on his table, leaning forward in an interrogating way.

"No, I just told him what would happen if he did what he did." Hawk spoke nonchalantly.

"Hawk, he is your best friend you can't be treating him like you have been."

"Best friend? He's a pussy." Hawk replied, standing up to try to intimidate the girl. It did nothing to the sort despite the height difference, a slight smirk tugging at her lips.

"Pussy? That's really funny, it really is. I mean, what were you before all of this?" She took a step forward. "Before this 'almighty hawk' faze. Honestly this whole attempt is just pathetic and is turning you into an asshole. Demetri has done nothing to you except be there for you when you would go home crying. This is how you repay him? Pathetic." She turned on her heal, walking towards the exit before stopping at his words.

"I'm pathetic? At least I'm not a whore." He called out. She turned back around, making quick movements before punching him in the nose. Tory and Aisha both quickly stood up as they pulled Tessa back before she could hit him again. Miguel grabbed onto Hawk before he could hit her back.

Tessa shook her hand from the punch, her knuckles throbbing. "I am not a whore." She spoke through gritted teeth.

"Right in the nose too." Tory muttered in disbelief but also pride from the girl's action.

"Hey! You get out of here." One of the workers pointed at Tessa. "Before I call the police." Tessa looked back at Hawk, who was holding his nose, before making eye contact with Miguel. She quickly ran away before anyone could say anything as she made her way to the parking lot.

One of the workers walked over towards Hawk, asking if he was okay, telling him they didn't need to leave as long as they continue to be quiet and not disturb any other costumers.

Miguel quickly ran after Tessa as the girl ran out the door. He called her name repeatedly as she ran to her car.

"Tessa, please just talk to me." Miguel pleaded, stopping at the door as she was about to hop in her car. All she wanted to do was turn around and apologize for her actions over and over again. Stick to what she had said that night and run up and kiss him.

But she didn't. She closed her eyes, taking a quick breath before hopping in her car and driving away, leaving a heartbroken Miguel at the door.

Robby

Me, Sam, and Demetri are going to the mall.
Meet u there?

She read over Robby's text message at a red light on the way back to her house. She sighed as she thought about what she wanted to do.

Robby

Yeah, I'll be there. Have to head home first to change, I'll meet you guys there.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

83.8K 1.7K 40
(โš ๏ธpossible TW): alcohol usage + starvation Adelaide Lawrence lives with her father, Johnny Lawrence, in a crappy appartment in reseda california. h...
10K 215 39
Her dad sucks and she hasn't seen her mom in years. She moves in with her granddad to get a better life. She gets involved with her dads dojo after s...
8.7K 377 18
I've Spent My Whole Life Tryin' To Put It Into Words. Miguel Diaz x fem!oc ...
227K 7.2K 42
If only she knew how much trouble that boy would bring her. warnings: language, drinking, sexual themes (not in detail) (DISCONTINUED) COMPLETED UN...