𝐒𝐰𝐞𝐞𝐭 𝐓𝐚𝐥𝐤| 𝐀. 𝐀𝐠...

By _Kazul_

||• An Adrien Agreste x Male Reader •|| Started: 11/1/2021 Ended: T.B.D (To be determined) Update schedule: U... More

• 𝐃𝐢𝐬𝐜𝐥𝐚𝐢𝐦𝐞𝐫𝐬!!! •
•01•
•02•
•03•
•𝐒𝐩𝐞𝐜𝐢𝐚𝐥 𝟏,𝟎𝟎𝟎 𝐑𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐬 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫•
•04•
•𝐒𝐩𝐞𝐜𝐢𝐚𝐥 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 #𝟐•
•05•
•06•
•07•
•𝐈𝐧𝐜𝐨𝐫𝐫𝐞𝐜𝐭 𝐐𝐮𝐨𝐭𝐞𝐬•
•08•
•10•
•11•

•09•

9.5K 340 235
By _Kazul_

•• ━━━━━ ••●•• ━━━━━ ••

{♥3rd P.O.V♥}

Adrien interlocked his arm with the brunettes, leading him out of the building. In his short time in Paris [M.name] had gotten used to being pulled around, though he didn't really like it. The brunette boy didn't know why he had agreed to go to a photo shoot. 'Did I really just agree to waste an hour of my time... for free food..?'

[M.name] thought for a second before sighing. 'Of course, I did...' he shakes his head a bit. He really was a slut for free food. Meanwhile, Adrien was humming a cheerful tune. He was on cloud nine. Usually, Adrien would dread going to photoshoots, but he never had a say in the matter. It was painfully boring but, this time [M.name] would be there with him.

Adrien always felt more comfortable when [M.name] was with him, besides he remembered how [M.name] saved him from being swarmed by his fans when they first met. He thought about how his brunette friend was like a second bodyguard.

'He's like the Gorilla! If Gorilla talked... and was younger and more attractive.' Adrien thought with a chuckle. [M.name] choose to ignore him. After spending some time with Nino and Adrien, he realized that sometimes it was better to ignore Adrien's weird moments.

The two exited the building, and Adrien's face lit up. He walked a little faster and [M.name] followed, assuming he knew where to go.

"Come on [N.N]!" he says, cheerful as ever. The blonde pulled the brunette over to a sleek black car, Adrien held the door open gesturing for [M.name] to get in. [M.name] rolled his eyes, but got in with Adrien getting in soon after.

"[M.name] meet Gorilla, my bodyguard! Gorilla, [M.name]!" [M.name] assumed that the 'Gorilla' was the man seated at the wheel. The brunette sent the Gorilla a silent nod, and the latter returned the gesture. As the two exchanged their silent greeting, Adrien watched, trying his best not to giggle.

Adrien leaned over and whispered something.

"You know, he could be your dad... or uncle." [M.name] glared at Adrien before gently hitting his hand. Adrien giggled. It was always fun to see [M.name] react. [M.name], who still had no idea as to what he had agreed to, turned to Adrien.

"So Blondie, how long is your shoot?" he asked, moving some of his hair away from his face. Adrien lit up, he cheerfully said.

"Usually 2-3 hours but! We're just doing a standard shoot today, so it'll be 1-2 hours. I get a break after 30 minutes while Giuseppe looks at the photos; Giuseppe's my photographer, by the way. If the shots are good, then we get to finish early." Adrien smiles innocently. To him, this seemed like a very reasonable explanation.

'I regret everything...' [M.name] thought, un-tieing his hair. Adrien took a moment to fawn over his brunette friend. 'His hair looks so soft. I wanna touch it.' the blonde thought slowly reaching toward [M.name]'s hair.

[M.name] tied his hair into a ponytail (I'll put a reference photo at the bottom for the hairstyle) and adjusted his bangs. Adrien quickly retracted his hand as [M.name] turned back to him, pretending that he wasn't about to do anything.

.

.

.

"Did you just try to touch my hair?"

"...No"

"You're a shit liar and I saw your hand."

Adrien panicked, looking for a way to change the subject.

"Oh right! There's another thing I should tell you!" Adrien chuckled nervously, avoiding eye contact as [M.name] bore holes into his skull.

"So, I should probably warn you... my photographer is a bit... much." Adrien scratched his cheek, a drop of sweat appearing on his forehead. [M.name] raised a brow.

"Well, if YOU of all people think that this guy's a bit..."[M.name] made the air quotes gesture "...' much' then he HAS to be bad." [M.name] says sarcastically. Adrien pouted.

•• ━━━━━ ••●•• ━━━━━ ••

(Time jump to when they arrive at the park)

"Please~," Adrien asked, using his best 'puppy eyes' on [M.name]. For context, since the two had arrived, Adrien had been trying to convince [M.name] to join him in the photo shoot but, [M.name] had been refusing.

"For the 8th time, no. I'll leave that modeling crap to you." the brunette was a few minutes away from throwing Adrien into the nearby fountain. The two were waiting for the photographer to arrive, and [M.name] was about to lose his mind.

"Ask me again and I'll throw you in the fountain." [M.name] sent Adrien an icy glare. Adrien gasped dramatically.

"You wouldn't dare!"

"Try me Blondie" [M.name] reached out to grab Adrien, only for the blonde to jump backward. Adrien squeaked, getting ready to run, [M.name] just smirked. 'That's what I thought...'

"Adriano, come stai, my friend?" A tall man with dark amaranth hair, amber eyes, and a soul patch said, walking over to the pair. The tall man wrapped an arm around Adrien. Adrien laughed a bit, he found it funny when Vincent would greet him.

"I'm doing good, thanks, Giuseppe!" Vincent, or Giuseppe, notices [M.name] standing behind Adrien and lets out a small gasp.

(Adrien calls him Giuseppe in 'Ladybug' but Mr. Damocles referred to him as Vincent in 'Reflekta'. I'll be using both names, so hopefully, it isn't too confusing. When Adrien refers to him, I'll use Giuseppe but, I'll refer to him as Vincent in anything else. Hope this was helpful! -♥)

"Who. Is. THIS!" Vincent rushed over to examine [M.name].

"The eyes, the cheekbones, the hair! Oh, the beautiful hair." The tall man squished the brunette's face.

"Adrien, where did you find such a fine specimen?" Adrien went to answer–and try to get [M. name] out of Vincent's grasp before he hurt someone. But Vincent interrupted before he could.

"Bell'uomo, please! You must join him." Vincent spun [M.name], wrapping an arm over his shoulder–much to [M.name]'s discomfort.

"It would be perfect! Adrien's has this delicate beauty. While you! You, my friend, have a rough, mysterious look about you. OH, I can see it now~" [M.name] shoves Vincent away from him. Vincent goes on about how it would be perfect while [M. name] disagreed... very vocally.

Adrien imagined it. He was–mostly–joking earlier about [M.name] joining in. The thought alone was enough to make the blonde dizzy with excitement. But Adrien was smart enough to know that [M.name] would never agree to it. 'He'll probably curse him out in Spanish..."

"Nope, in fact, fuck no. That's Blondie's thing." [M.name] says firmly. He made it clear that it was a firm no. Vincent deflated before quickly regaining his energy. He ushers Adrien over and starts the process of preparing for the shoot. [M.name] sat down on a nearby bench, pulling out his phone to message his mom.

He got a major sense of déjà vu. He scrunched his face, remembering the first time he met Adrien. 'Not the best first meeting but...' he trailed off, looking at Adrien for a moment. 'He's not that bad... from a far.' While looking at Adrien, he noticed something.

[M.name] noticed how Adrien acted around a camera and noted that it was eerily similar to how Adrien would act at school. It made [M.name] wonder...

'What Model boy was like before I met him...' the brunette thought, remembering his conversation with Marinette and Alya from a while back. Apparently, Adrien was a completely different person before he met him. It made him question how well two of Adrien's 'friends' actually knew him.

As the shoot continued, a small group of Adrien's fans appeared. They grouped a few feet away from the shoot, gushing over Adrien. [M.name] found it very unsettling. 'God, I never wanna be famous...'

"Alright Adriano, you've got a 5-minute break," Vincent said, turning to review the first round of photos. As soon as Vincent moved aside, Adrien was swarmed by his fans. At first [M.name] didn't notice, but then he saw it. Though Adrien hide it fairly well, [M.name] could tell that he looked nervous and uncomfortable.

The scenario reminded him of a pretty bird trapped in a cage, being poked and prodded by a group of strangers. 'I should get him a rape whistle.'  [M.name] got up, walked over to Adrien, and 'gently' shoved past the swarm.

[M.name] wrapped an arm around Adrien and tried to calm him down. He leads him away to a less crowded area, glaring at the crowd. He sent them a 'stay back' look. [M.name] found a shady area and sat down with Adrien.

"Aw, you do care," Adrien said, his voice was a little shaky, it was obvious that he was trying to hide it but he was shaken up.

"Shut up and accept the hug." Adrien was confused, but, [M.name] gently pulled Adrien into a gentle hug. He doesn't say anything, he just holds him. Adrien goes numb. 'He smells like vanilla...' it takes every ounce of self-control for Adrien not to squeal.

A feeling of warmth washed over Adrien. He was used to being put in uncomfortable situations because of his model work. Modeling required Adrien to face a lot of attention from people, and he hated that. The only reason he modeled was because of his father.

He tried to enjoy modeling. He really did but, he could stand the constant swarming, having to sign autographs, and being famous as a whole. His 'fans' acted more like members of a cult. They deified him and treated him like he was something important.

Over the years, Adrien became extremely anxious after or before every shoot. The pressure to be perfect, every hour of every day. It was enough to drive anyone mad, especially a young teenager; who's already dealing with mental health issues.

It saddened him to think about the reality of his situation, so he choose to ignore it. It was less painful than the alternative. Usually, Adrien would spend his brief break talking to his fans or signing autographs, but today was different.

Today, he was being hugged by [M.name] the object of his infatuation. A hug which [M.NAME] initiated, he willingly hugged Adrien. So, instead of calming down, Adrien was a mix of flustered, happy, and delirious. He was deliriously happy. '[M.name] hugs[M.name] hugs[M.name] hugs[M. name] hugs...' all the blonde could do was savor the moment.

[M.name] let Adrien go. Much to the blonde's disappointment, the brunette stood up and pulled Adrien up with him. [M.name] started walking away from the park, pulling Adrien along with him.

"Fuck this. You're obviously uncomfortable." [M.name] says pulling Adrien along with him. Adrien–though ecstatic about [M.name] openly holding his hand (kind of)–paled. He stared at the taller boy in shock. He stops walking.

"I-I can't do that... my father he would kill me. Like literally kill me, or ground me for life, which sounds worse!" Adrien says nervously. He shivered at the thought of going back to his old life. [M.name] put his hands on Adrien's shoulders.

"Fuck your dad. He sounds like an ass." Adrien was tempted to nod in agreement but, held off.

"You didn't see yourself earlier. You looked like you were on the verge of a mini panic attack." Adrien stiffened up. 'I thought I had gotten good at hiding it.'It seemed like [M.name], read his mind based on what he said next.

"Calm down, Blondie, it's only noticeable if really paying attention," Adrien sighed in relief.

"Look, I'll handle it, hell I'll fight your old man if I have to. The point is you're getting a break." [M.name] started to walk again, pulling Adrien along with him. Adrien thought for a moment. On the one hand, he lived in fear of his father but, on the other (more attractive) hand. '[M.name] wants to hang out with me...'

The choice was obvious. Adrien smiled. He sped up until he was walking at the same pace as [M.name].

"I feel like I just signed a deal with the devil..." [M.name] smirked.

"I don't like that smirk [N.N]..." [M.name] rolled his eyes looking forward,

"So, where are we going Mr. Tour-guide?" the blonde asked playfully, tilting his head to the side. [M.name] didn't spare him a glance.

"Who cares? Let's just wander the city, maybe we'll find something interesting~" [M.name] said, the corner of his mouth moved upward into a small smile. Adrien was in shock.

"Look at you being all spontaneous~"

"Who said I wasn't spontaneous?" Adrien raised a brow.

"Andate a la mierda.(Fuck off)" Adrien laughed.

"Jokes on you, I have no idea what that means!" [M.name] scoffed at the blonde's tone.

"That's not something to be proud of Blondie."

[M.name] started to walk a little faster, moving into a light jog. He was still holding Adrien's hand, to not lose him and as comfort since Adrien seemed to like it.

They left the park and wandered the streets of Paris in search of something interesting.

•• ━━━━━ ••●•• ━━━━━ ••

{Stop 1: Le Louxor Palais Du Cinema}

"How have you never been here before? You were raised in Paris?" [M.name] asked with a smirk, raising a brow. Adrien scoffed.

"Until a few months ago, I had never stepped foot into a public school. So there." The two boys had been walking for 10 minutes and for most of those 10 minutes [M.name] had been poking fun at Adrien. While Adrien was basking in all the attention he was getting from [M.name].

It was still strange seeing [M.name] show, well... emotion. But Adrien wasn't complaining, in fact, he was loving it. [M.name] stopped, prompting Adrien to stop too. The brunette leaned down to whisper something.

"Pick a place." Adrien looked at the brunette in confusion. "Why?" [M.name] straighten himself. "Would you rather we keep walking?" He said, amused at Adrien's reaction.

"Fine, fine. Let's go..." Adrien looked around, trying to see what building looked the most fun. He notices a group of people leaving a fancy-looking building. One of them was holding an empty bag of popcorn. Adrien's face lit up. 'Perfect!'

"Hhmm, eenie, meenie money, that one!" Adrien drags [M.name] toward what he assumes is a movie theater. They walked through the door, the smell of buttery popcorn and cheerful chatter greeting them. [M.name] smirked, 'So, he picked a movie theater...'

"Nice pick, Blondie." Adrien beamed

"Why thank you good sir, so~" Adrien did a little twirl spreading his arms out, [M.name] stifled a laugh. 'He acts like a little kid.' "Feel like watching a movie?" Adrien asked cheerfully. [M.name], was about to answer before he noticed something.

"I have a better idea." He said with a devious grin. A drop of sweat rolled down Adrien's cheek. He was a bit worried because of [M.name]'s grin but, he was also excited. [M.name] grabbed the blonde's hand, pulling him into a group of people.

They followed the large group past the man checking the tickets, though he didn't seem to be paying much attention. [M.name] pulls Adrien into a random theater and they sit down. He leans over and whispers.

"I'm guessing you've never snuck into a movie before?" Adrien shook his head. To him, this was exhilarating. He had never done anything even close to this and usually, he wouldn't even dream of doing it. But he lost his senses when he was with [M.name].

"Do you even know what movie this is?" Adrien asked with a giggle, [M.name] shrugged. "Guess we'll find out after the previews."

"If this is a horror movie, I'm going to cry."

The two sat through the previews, Adrien mentally noting some of the upcoming movies. He was hoping to come to a movie with Nino and [M.name]. 'I'll actually pay next time...' the blonde thought nervously. [M.name] didn't seem to care for the previews, but, he noted, an upcoming kid's movie, he could bring Evie to another day.

The pair ended up watching, 'Crimes of the Future'. The two made it half an hour in before Adrien got squeamish. [M.name] ended up ushering him to the bathroom, since he was pale and looked like he was about to puke.

Adrien ended up just washing his face. He didn't vomit, but he did spend 5 minutes ranting about how disgusting the movie was. [M.name] ended up buying him a slushy just to shut him up.

"It wasn't even that bad, mean, gore-wise. It could've been worse." Adrien shuddered, taking a sip of his cherry slushy.

"It was disturbing, creepy, and unsettling. How do people enjoy watching that?" Adrien shivered at the visual. He checked out when he saw a man with his mouth and eyes sewn closed. [M.name] mentally cackled. He loved himself a good slasher film.

"Oh Blondie, you've never seen a slasher film, have you?" the two walked out of the theater. Adrien shook his head.

"Nope, and I would like to keep it that way." the brunette snickered.

"Never? Well, we can't have that now, can we? You have to watch one. Who knows, maybe you'll like it." Adrien viciously shook his head, taking a final sip of his slushy before tossing it in the nearest trash can.

"I highly doubt that." [M.name] sighed dramatically.

"Maybe you're right. I mean, you nearly passed out that one girl put that thing on her eye." Adrien aggressively poked [M.name]'s arm.

"I thought she was gonna rip her eye out!!! It freaked me out!" [M.name] laughed. He sped up, into a brisk run, cackling like a witch. Adrien ran after him.

"[N.N] I'm serious!" [M.name] slowed down so Adrien could catch up. The two were walking at a normal pace, looking for another place to visit.

•• ━━━━━ ••●•• ━━━━━ ••

{Stop 2: Rue Cremieus:}

The two walked for another 15 minutes, then turned down a random side road before turning onto a residential street. The two were surprised to discover that they had stumbled onto a street lined with pastel-colored houses. Adrien's eyes glistened, stars appearing behind him.

"Woah~ this looks like something in a cartoon!" Adrien squealed, pulling [M.name] down the street, and staring at the houses in awe. The blonde kept commenting on how beautiful everything was, and [M.name] agreed.

Adrien stopped walking and placed his hands on [M.name]'s shoulders, looking up to face [M.name] properly. "We need a photo. Don't ‌argue with me [N.N], we're getting a photo." [M.name] gently grabbed Adrien's arms and took them off of him.

"Calm down, Blondie, we can take a photo. But I'm surprised that you don't see the irony in this." Adrien tilted his head. The two try to figure out how to take a photo with them and the street. Their struggle caught the attention of an old lady watering his plants.

"What irony?" before [M.name] could answer, the little old lady called out to them.

"Excuse me young man, but I noticed that you're struggling. Would you like some help?" Adrien brightened and nodded excitedly. He handed his phone to the kind old lady and thanked her profusely. Adrien dragged [M.name] to go pose.

Adrien hugged [M.name] while the brunette just threw up the peace sign and called it a day. The two smiled. After that Adrien instituted that they take a fun photo to match the street's energy. [M.name] sighed but decided to go along with it.

Adrien squealed, he jumped on the taller male's back. [M.name] grumbled, a 'fun' memory from his first day that he suppressed resurfacing. [M.name] wrapped his hands under Adrien's knee while Adrien wrapped his arms around [M.name]'s neck.

"This is the second time you've jumped on my back in the short time I've been here...I'm sensing a pattern." [M.name] said, tempted to drop Adrien. Adrien, being the person he is (and not knowing that his closet is clear) giggled.

"I like the view, plus it makes me feel tall." [M.name] rolled his eyes, looking at the old lady who seemed very amused.

"You're a menace." Adrien smiled. 'I swear this child.' [M.name] was ready to drop Adrien, but he remembered that the blonde was clinging to his neck.

The old lady snapped her fingers, catching their attention. The two boys smiled as she took a picture, once she did Adrien let go of [M.name] neck and jumped off his back. [M.name] glared at him as the blonde just retrieved his phone. 'Por Dios, Blondie. You'll be the death of me and my back...' [M.name] thought stretching his back.

Adrien seemed to be too busy admiring the photos to notice [M.name] glaring at him but, he was sweating buckets. 'How am I still alive? Maybe because there's a witness...' Adrien looked at the old lady, thanking her again for the photos (And for possibly saving his life.)

He and [M.name] walked away, waving to the old lady as they left. Adrien turned to [M.name].

"So, what irony were you talking about earlier?" Adrien asked, [M.name] laughed at his obliviousness.

"The irony of us ditching your photoshoot just to take more pictures." [M.name] said with a snicker. Adrien scoffed.

"Well, this is different!" Adrien said crossing his arms. [M.name] rolled his eyes.

"Right, totally~ different." [M.name] said sarcastically.

The two walked two the rest of the street, playfully bickering with each other. The old lady smiled to herself as she watched them leave.

"What a sweet-looking couple..." she said, gently picking up her watering can. She continued to water her plants, humming a joyous tune.

The two boys exited the street and continued their journey.

•• ━━━━━ ••●•• ━━━━━ ••

{Stop 3: Marie de Médicis Fountain}

After they left the colorful street, the two teens keep walking, hoping to find their next location. As they were walking [M.name] stopped, something seemed to catch his eye. Adrien noticed his friend's state and turned to see what could've possibly caught the brunette's attention.

[M.name] walked toward the object of his attraction and Adrien followed, amused. [M.name] walked over to a fountain, or what looked like a fountain. It was more like a small canal but, either way, it looked beautiful.

[M.name] leaned on the railing, admiring the beautiful yellow flowers. 'I wonder if they're marigolds? Or maybe some daffodils.' [M.name] thought with a smile. He picked a flower from the pot and twirled it in between his fingers.

Adrien noticed [M.name] looking at the flowers and noticed an opportunity to tease him. He leaned on the iron railing next to the brunette, taking a moment to admire him. 'Awe~ [N.N] looks so cute with his little flower.' Adrien thought smiling at the thought.

"I didn't think you liked flowers [N.N]! You didn't strike me as the type." Adrien said, [M. name] nodded, placing the little yellow flower on Adrien's head.

"What they're not to like about flowers? They just have a way of making you feel...calm." [M.name] pulled out his phone and took a picture of the flowers. He hoped to ask his mother if she recognized what type it was.

Adrien looked at him, a felt his face get a little warmer. 'He looks so...' Adrien hugged the brunette, surprising him.

"What's with the sudden hug?" Adrien smiled.

"You just looked so gentle, like a big teddy bear! How could I not hug you?" [M.name] deadpanned. He was tempted to throw Adrien in the fountain.

"Yeah, you'll see how 'gentle' I am after I throw you in the fountain." [M.name] said sarcastically. He grabbed the flower from Adrien's hair (that he put there earlier). Adrien laughed nervously, quickly letting go. He knew he had been getting away with a lot today, but he wasn't going to test [M.name].

"Anyway! I know where we're gonna go next!" the blonde says cheerfully. He leads [M.name] away from the fountain and starts jogging with a confused but curious [M.name] speed walking along with him. (Long legs).

The two teens made their way to their next location, but this time, Adrien knew where to go this time.

•• ━━━━━ ••●•• ━━━━━ ••

Stop 4: The Flower and Bird Market

Adrien ushered [M.name] into a cast-iron pavilion, holding his hands over the brunette's eyes.

"And you're covering my eyes because...?" [M.name] asked, raising a brow. Adrien felt the brunette's brow move.

"You'll see in like...2 seconds." The two stopped and Adrien moved his hand, stepping back as [M.name] opened his eyes. [M.name] stopped functioning for a second, his mouth slowly grew into a small smile and grew bigger.

He was grinning like a kid on Christmas when he saw where he was. It was a market filled with colorful flowers and plants as far as the eye could see. [M.name] looked at Adrien and then looked at the flowers. Adrien smiled sheepishly.

"When I was younger, my mom would bring me here, she... she liked flowers too. So, when I saw how you reacted to the flowers, I uh- I thought you would like it." Adrien's ears turned pink. "And I remembered ‌you were planning out a garden a while ago..." [M.name] looked at the blonde in shock.

"I'm surprised you remembered that, but..." [M.name] smiled. "...this was really sweet of you, Blondie." Adrien smiled, a warm feeling spreading over him.

[M.name] grabbed Adrien's hand and pulled him along with him as he admired each flower. Adrien mentally gushed as he watched [M.name] point out each flower listing their name, family, and the best time to grow them.

He listened as [M.name] described what peonies smelled like, saying that they could range from smelling sweet, fresh, and rosy to citrusy.

"Well, what do you smell, [N.N]? Sweet or citrusy?" [M.name] smiled, leaning down to smell them.

"Sweet." Adrien leaned down to smell them, too.

"Very sweet."

The two keep walking for a bit and [M.name] was nothing but smiles the whole time. As the two left [M.name] stopped to take a picture of the storefront and the name.

"I'm coming back here later," he said grinning, Adrien was looking at him like he was the most adorable thing on the planet.

"You know...this is the most I've seen you smile [M.name]." Adrien said, [M.name] scoffed playfully.

"This is the most you've seen me smile around YOU, Agreste." [M.name] said, using Adrien's last name to mess with him. Adrien dramatically placed a hand over his heart.

"You wound me," he says, [M.name] rolls his eyes and starts to walk away, with Adrien following him.

•• ━━━━━ ••●•• ━━━━━ ••

"Why the fuck do you think penguins have kneecaps?!" [M.name] asked, sending the blonde a 'wtf' look. Adrien threw his hands up dramatically.

"Why WOULDN'T they have kneecaps [N.N]?"

The two had ended their little adventure by walking back to the park together. They had started to argue about a stupid question Adrien asked after seeing a penguin poster advertising an ice skating rink. The two continued their ‌silly argument, unaware that Vincent had seen them.

When Vincent notices the two he gets ready to storm over and scold Adrien for leaving but, he freezes when he saw Adrien's face. He saw how Adrien was looking at the brunette boy, his gaze was filled with nothing but affection. Vincent noticed how genuine Adrien's smile was.

Adrien noticed Vincent and pales. 'Uh oh.' He signals for Vincent to 'give him a second.' [M.name] notices Adrien's change in demeanor.

"I'll talk to him-" Adrien interrupts the brunette by hugging him.

"No need. I've got this." Adrien said, [M.name] didn't believe him but, he hugged him back.

"Are you sure Blondie, I meant what I told you earlier: I will fight your dad, hell I'll fight the photographer too." Adrien laughs, squeezing his tall friend a little tighter.

"Thank you..." he muttered, [M.name] smiles.

"For what?"

"For this-...for today. It was really fun! Can we do it again... please?" Adrien asked, letting go. He looked at [M.name] with puppy eyes. [M.name] smiled. 'He looks like a sad puppy'

"Yeah, next time you've gotta get me those snacks you promised. Alright?" Adrien brightens.

"Deal!" Adrien.

With that, the two boys separate with [M.name] walking away, waving 'goodbye'. He still felt uneasy about leaving Adrien alone but, something was telling him that it would be alright. [M.name] rubbed his cheeks. It hurt a bit from today. 'It's been a while since I smiled that much...' he thought subconsciously, smiling again.

[M.name] opened the door, getting his house keys from his bag pocket (Yes, they've had their bags this whole time.) opening the door to his house. 'Blondie's not that bad.' he thought setting his bag down on the kitchen counter.

"Hey, I'm home-..." [M.name] trailed off, as he looked into the kitchen. Standing by the fridge was Evie, holding a small black kitten. Evie smiled nervously, leaning on the fridge.

"Heyyyyy Bubba..."

"Where the hell did you get a cat from?" [M.name] asked, more confused than angry. He assumed that his parents weren't home. 'The nanny must've left.'

"What cat?" Evie asked, quickly opening the fridge and putting the cat inside. [M.name] ran over to grab the cat out of the fridge.

"EVIE WHAT THE HELL?!" he screamed holding the shivering kitten in his hand.

•• ━━━━━ ••●•• ━━━━━ ••

{♥Adrien's P.o.v♥}

I watched [M.name] leave. 'I miss him already,' I thought with a soft sigh. Well, I can't really be sad. We spent the whole day together, and that's more than enough. I smiled at the thought, 'Progress is progress!' I almost forgot that Giuseppe was waiting for me.

"Adrien" 'uh oh' Giuseppe almost never used my actual name it was always a nickname. I walked over waving nervously.

"Hey~Giuseppe... Buona sera?" I said nervously, defaulting to the only Italian I knew. Giuseppe wasn't impressed.

"OH no no no, you can't talk your way out of this one. Do you know how unprofessional it is for you to walk out of a photoshoot? I should tell your father about this-" I felt the color drain from my body, my blood went cold. 'If father found out, he would kill me.' I looked down, closing my eyes. 'At least my last day of freedom was spent with [N.N].' Adrien thought.

I heard Giuseppe sigh.

"What am I going to do with you, Adriano?" Giuseppe sighed again. I looked up. 'Is he not mad anymore...?'

"I won't tell your father. I know how he can be. I'll let it go this time BUT if this EVER happens again, then I'll have to tell him." Giuseppe smiled at me. I couldn't help but smile back. I gave him a hug. Giuseppe hugged me back.

Gorilla came shortly after, coming to pick me up. Giuseppe waved goodbye before leaving to pack up his equipment. I got in the car and texted Nino until I felt the car stop.

I greeted Nathalie before running up to my room and jumping onto my bed, my lips spread into a smile. 'Today was the best day ever" I thought getting up to got turn on my shower. I hummed some song I heard on the radio, getting some clothes.

When I turned around, all I saw was a white sock.

"DAMN IT, KID! I had to spend 3 hours in your damn bag, with no cheese! NONE zero! While you flirted with your boy crush!" I felt my face heat up.

"We- we weren't flirting, Plagg! And I'll get you some cheese after I shower..." I muttered, quickly running to the shower.

I could see Plagg shake his head.

"You better... Blondie~" he teased, mimicking [M.name]'s voice as he said Blondie. I didn't know it was possible but, my face felt hotter like it was on fire.

"It's not like that. We're just friends.

"Your face tells a different story~"

•• ━━━━━ ••●•• ━━━━━ ••

{♥𝐀𝐮𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐬 𝐧𝐨𝐭𝐞♥}

𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 •𝟎𝟗•

𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐩𝐥𝐞𝐭𝐞𝐝!

𝐍𝐞𝐱𝐭 𝐮𝐩 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 •𝟏𝟎•

𝐖𝐨𝐰, 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐦𝐚𝐝𝐞 𝐢𝐭 𝐭𝐨 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐞𝐧𝐝? 𝐇𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐬𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐩𝐡𝐨𝐭𝐨𝐬 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐩𝐥𝐚𝐜𝐞𝐬 𝐀𝐝𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐧 𝐚𝐧𝐝 [𝐌.𝐧𝐚𝐦𝐞] 𝐯𝐢𝐬𝐢𝐭𝐞𝐝! ♥

𝐋𝐞 𝐋𝐨𝐮𝐱𝐨𝐫 𝐏𝐚𝐥𝐚𝐢𝐬 𝐃𝐮 𝐂𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐦𝐚

𝐑𝐮𝐞 𝐂𝐫𝐞𝐦𝐢𝐞𝐮𝐬

𝐌𝐚𝐫𝐢𝐞 𝐝𝐞 𝐌é𝐝𝐢𝐜𝐢𝐬 𝐅𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐭𝐚𝐢𝐧

𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐅𝐥𝐨𝐰𝐞𝐫 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐁𝐢𝐫𝐝 𝐌𝐚𝐫𝐤𝐞𝐭

𝐇𝐨𝐩𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐬𝐮𝐦𝐦𝐞𝐫𝐬 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐠𝐨𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐰𝐞𝐥𝐥! 𝐍𝐨 𝐀𝐝𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐧 𝐩𝐡𝐨𝐭𝐨𝐬 𝐭𝐨𝐝𝐚𝐲 𝐦𝐲 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐬, 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐈 𝐡𝐨𝐩𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐞𝐧𝐣𝐨𝐲𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐥𝐨𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐫 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫!

𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐚𝐧 𝐮𝐧𝐨𝐟𝐟𝐢𝐜𝐢𝐚𝐥 𝐝𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐛𝐞𝐜𝐚𝐮𝐬𝐞 𝐩𝐫𝐢𝐝𝐞 𝐦𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐀𝐝𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐧'𝐬 𝐜𝐥𝐨𝐬𝐞𝐭 𝐢𝐬 𝐜𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐫.

𝐎𝐇! 𝐋𝐚𝐬𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐈'𝐦 𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐨𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐟𝐢𝐫𝐬𝐭 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐦𝐲 𝐭𝐰𝐨 𝐬𝐢𝐝𝐞 𝐩𝐫𝐨𝐣𝐞𝐜𝐭𝐬 𝐬𝐨 𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐬𝐞 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝 𝐛𝐞 𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐬𝐨𝐨𝐧!

𝐈 𝐰𝐚𝐬𝐧'𝐭 𝐣𝐨𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐚𝐛𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐬𝐮𝐦𝐦𝐞𝐫 𝐮𝐩𝐝𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠. 𝐌𝐲 𝐠𝐨𝐚𝐥 𝐢𝐬 𝐭𝐨 𝐠𝐞𝐭 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐚𝐭𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐭 𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐰𝐞𝐞𝐤𝐥𝐲, 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐈'𝐦 𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐟𝐢𝐠𝐮𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐨𝐮𝐭.

𝐒𝐢𝐧𝐜𝐞 𝐬𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐫𝐞𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐝 𝐦𝐞 𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞'𝐬 𝐰𝐡𝐚𝐭 [𝐌.𝐧𝐚𝐦𝐞]'𝐬 𝐡𝐚𝐢𝐫 𝐥𝐨𝐨𝐤𝐞𝐝 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫!

𝐌𝐢𝐧𝐝 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐢𝐬 𝐍𝐎𝐓 𝐰𝐡𝐚𝐭 [𝐌.𝐧𝐚𝐦𝐞] 𝐥𝐨𝐨𝐤𝐬 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐢𝐭'𝐬 𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐚 𝐫𝐞𝐟𝐞𝐫𝐞𝐧𝐜𝐞 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐡𝐚𝐢𝐫

𝐁𝐲𝐞 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐦𝐲 𝐟𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐬!

-𝐊𝐚𝐳♥

•• ━━━━━ ••●•• ━━━━━ ••

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

141K 4.6K 21
Adrien/Chat Noir X Male!Reader (Y/N) (L/N) *Don't let me write descriptions. I honestly can't* Bring tissues, new readers. ∞
125K 6.3K 19
▸ [ あなたの記憶 ] ╰┈➤ 𝐕𝐀𝐑𝐈𝐎𝐔𝐒 𝐗 𝐌𝐔𝐈𝐂𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐎!𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐃𝐄𝐑 ❝𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍 𝐈𝐅 𝐈 𝐋𝐎𝐒𝐄 𝐌𝐘 𝐌𝐄𝐌𝐎𝐑𝐈𝐄𝐒, 𝐌𝐘 𝐁𝐎𝐃𝐘 𝐖𝐈𝐋𝐋 𝐑𝐄𝐌𝐄𝐌�...
1.7K 83 6
A normal kid with a somewhat normal life is what you were. If someone were to tell you you'd become a superhero on the first day back at school you'd...
26.9K 1.2K 29
In a classic "enemies to lovers" story, Kagami and Marinette have hated each other ever since Friendship day. So for years, they've been competing fo...