Welcome to the Neighborhood

By 4BEYGK

(not g!p) "You're fighting seniors now?! What has gotten into your scrawny ass?!" The teenager looked confuse... More

CAST
ONE
TWO
THREE
FOUR
FIVE
SIX
SEVEN
EIGHT
NINE
TEN
ELEVEN
TWELVE
THIRTEEN
FOURTEEN
FIFTEEN
SEVENTEEN
EIGHTEEN
NINETEEN
TWENTY
TWENTY-ONE
TWENTY-TWO
TWENTY-THREE
TWENTY-FOUR
TWENTY-FIVE
TWENTY-SIX
TWENTY-SEVEN
TWENTY-EIGHT
TWENTY-NINE
THIRTY
THIRTY-ONE
THIRTY-TWO
THIRTY-THREE
THIRTY-FOUR
THIRTY-FIVE
THIRTY-SIX
THIRTY-SEVEN
THIRTY-EIGHT
THIRTY-NINE
FORTY
FORTY-ONE
FORTY-TWO
FORTY-THREE
FORTY-FOUR
FORTY-FIVE
FORTY-SIX
FORTY-SEVEN
FORTY-EIGHT
FORTY-NINE
FIFTY
FIFTY-ONE
FIFTY-TWO
FIFTY-THREE
FIFTY-FOUR
FIFTY-FIVE
FIFTY-SIX
FIFTY-SEVEN
FIFITY-EIGHT
FIFTY-NINE
SIXTY
SIXTY-ONE
SIXTY-TWO

SIXTEEN

4.1K 313 466
By 4BEYGK

ONIKA POV

I felt like a dummy. I haven't heard from or seen Beyoncé since she basically rocked my world.

I can tell when she's ignoring me because she doesn't drop Blue off.

I can take a hint. I texted her once but that was it. After a couple days, I accepted it.

I just don't really get why. I told her I didn't want to be her girlfriend, I was fine with it just being a two time thing.

She didn't have to ghost me, she was treating me like I was some slut. She blew my mind and gave me an earth shattering orgasm after years of not having any, left while I was sleeping, and just started ignoring me.

She didn't even take her clothes off. She knew she was going to do it. She was just using me because her wife cheated on her.

I couldn't dwell on it too long, I had actual adult responsibilities. I run my own restaurant and I'm raising a teenager on my own.

Speaking of my restaurant, business was going really good. Apparently someone made a Tiktok review of Pullum Oscula and now we're fully booked for this month and the next.

People have been fighting for a reservation. Someone even called and offered to pay for a spot.

Running a restaurant is harder than people think.

You have to make sure they have all the things they need to cook everything. You need to make sure everyone's actually doing their work and not sitting around.

A lot of the stuff I do, I don't really need to but I like to be very hands on. It's my baby, I worked really hard to be able to have my own restaurant.

It was supposed to be a family restaurant but after a serious of unfortunate events, Pullum Oscula was born. With death comes new life. That's exactly what it is to me.

I walked into the restaurant and it was already busy. I said hi to the servers in the front and they all pretended they weren't on their phones.

They're all young kids, all about high school to college age kids so I know they can't get off their phones for long periods of time.

I managed to get to the back talking to as little people as I could. The food smelled great.

My favorite chef came up to me and gave me a hug. I couldn't even hug her back, she was squeezing me that tight.

"Thank God you're here, these people are driving my crazy. You should see how they act when you're not here."

"Lauren- I can't breathe."

She laughed and let me go. "Sorry. I'm still working on the whole hugging thing."

She does this every single time. I'm going to end up with a broken rib one day.

"It's okay, we'll try again tomorrow." I don't think she realizes how strong she is.

"Actually..." I could tell by the look on her face that she was going to ask me for something. "I was wondering if I could have tomorrow off, best boss ever?"

"I'm not the manager. I'm sure if you find someone to take your shift it shouldn't really be a problem. Why do you need off?"

"I'm not about to tell my boss why I need off. I'm not trying to get fired."

"I would never fire you, you're my favorite."

I took Beyonces advice and started being more stern with everyone except Lauren, we're actually friends.

Me being shorter than everyone else expect for Lauren doesn't help. I have to make up for it by having tall person energy.

I mimicked some of the things I've seen Beyoncé do and it works. If I want something done, I tell someone to do it. I don't ask, I tell them and they do it.

Here I go mentioning Beyoncé again.

I don't know how I'm not supposed to think about her after what she did to me. She rocked my world.

I guess I was thinking about her so much, I was starting to see her too. I could've sworn I just saw her walk in here.

Am I going crazy? I closed my eyes and when I opened them, she was still there.

"Um.. what are you looking at?" I guess Lauren noticed me staring into the distance.

"Do you see that woman right there?" I have to be imagining this.

Maybe I'm dehydrated. Or maybe my blood pressures low, I can't remember the last time I ate.

"What woman? There's so many in here."

"The one with the light brown, almost blonde hair. She's right by the door."

I think I'm going crazy. The head was that good.

"Beyoncé Knowles?"

"You see her too? How do you know her?"

"Girl, everyone knows her. What do you mean can I see her?"

"I thought I was imagining it but she really is here apparently. Why here of all places?"

She has to know this is my restaurant. I don't know if I ever told her but she knows everything else about me, she has to.

"What do you mean? What's wrong with her?"

"If I tell you something, you promise not to tell anyone else?"

She nodded her head eagerly. I pulled her off to a secluded place off to the side of the restaurant. I hope I don't regret this.

I told her everything. From Blue and Aaliyah's fight to what we did on my car on that drunken night to thanksgiving to our last encounter.

"Wow." Her jaw was dropped.

"I don't think-"

"Bitch, is that her wife with her? I don't think anyone would be holding hands with their best friend like that."

She's so unprofessional, calling me bitch at work.

I had to walk past a wall to get a better look. That was definitely her wife.

She brought her wife to my restaurant? After she cheated on her? I thought she said she was single?

That must've been why she's been ignoring me.

"I say you go over there and throw a drink in her face, Real Housewife's style."

"I'm not throwing a drink at her. I'm just going to stay in the back until she's gone."

"Really? At least let me put salt in their wine or something. She can't fuck and duck you then show up at your restaurant with her wife."

"I'm being a grownup about it. It's not like I wanted to get married to her or anything." There's really nothing I could do about it.

"I could get my man to hook you up with someone who won't play you. You need to get yourself out there."

"Your man?" She didn't tell me anything about her having one.

"Why do you think I need off tomorrow? Let me show you a picture of him."

She pulled her phone out of her pocket. She's not even supposed to have her phone while she's working but we both put our heads down to look at a pictures.

"Onika?" It was Beyoncé.

Lauren looked up first, I was still trying to keep my head down.

"Oh, sorry. I thought you were someone else."

I had to look up, she thought Lauren was me?

"Wait, now I'm confused. I'm sorry, you both look the same from the back."

Lauren and I both made the same expression and spoke at the same time. "Excuse me?"

"I didn't mean it like that, you just have the same hair and body shape. Can I talk to you?"

"No." If she wanted to talk to me, she would've before today.

"Onika."

"Beyoncé."

She was confused why I was just doing what she asked me. I wasn't being nice anymore, that's what made her think she would run all over me.

"Onika, I'm serious. Just let me talk to you because you know-"

"Fine. I'll be back Lauren." I started walking and she followed me to an office space in the back. It's supposed to be my office but I don't really feel like I need one.

"I'm sorry."

"For?" I closed the door and leaned against it.

"I didn't want to come here but apparently it's really popular and hard to get a reservation."

"That's what you're apologizing for? Not the fact that you gave me head then left while I was sleeping and started avoiding and ignoring me?"

"That too, I'm sorry."

"Then you had the nerve to bring your wife to my restaurant? After you told me you were single? I told you I wouldn't do anything with a married woman."

"Marriage is complicated."

"What's complicated about sleeping with other people?"

I know she was hurt, I could see it all over her face that day.

"It was honestly a misunderstanding."

"How so?" How do you misunderstand cheating?

"We were having an argument and I lied and said I had sex with someone in our bed so she went and had sex with someone. I forgave her, I would be a hypocrite not to since we did stuff too."

"Okay." I turned around and went to open the door but she grabbed her arm.

"Wait."

"For what? What else do we have to talk about? You used me, ignored me, and now you're back wife. I get it, I'm not mad."

"I never used you, I told you I didn't want to be your girlfriend or anything like that."

"You came to me and initiated what happened. You did it because you were hurt and you left me after I fell asleep, you didn't even take your clothes off. You used me."

"I'm sorry you feel like that."

"You're sorry I feel like that?" Is she serious?

"I really am."

"You know what- you just go back to ignoring me and I'll continue minding my business. I wish nothing but the best for you and your wife."

I'm too grown.

"We can still be friends."

"You don't want to friends. If you did, you would've texted or called me. We could've acted like it never happened like last time, I didn't want us to be anything more than friends in the first place."

"I'm sorry."

"I know you are. I'm not mad, it's cool."

"You are mad. You never talk to me like that."

"Just because I'm not mad doesn't mean I like being disrespected me. You disrespected me and my body. Before you started I told you my h-"

There was a knock at the door so I moved and opened it. It was Lauren.

She whispered, "Her wife is looking for her. What should I do?"

I turned around. "Your wife's looking for you, so you should go."

"Okay. I'll see you later?"

"If you don't go back to ignoring me, sure."

"So I'll see you soon. Bye."

She slid past Lauren and left. Lauren walked all the way in after Beyoncé was gone.

"What happened? What did she say?"

"Marriage is complicated."

"What does that even mean?"

"It means she's going to stay with her wife even though she cheated on her, I guess."

She has to be sad or feeling some type of way. She wasn't necessarily being nice but she wasn't being mean either. The way she was carrying herself was different.

"She doesn't even seem like the type of person to do that. I thought she was all mean and scary."

"Me too. I'm staying out of it, that's their marriage."

"As you should. I personally wouldn't but you should be the adult you are."

"What would you have done?"

"Something petty. Get a man and show him off in front of her, make her feel what you feel."

"I don't even care enough. My feelings aren't even hurt, I was more confused than anything."

"Do you think her wife knows?"

"I doubt it. I really hope not." I don't need any drama, I just got here.

"She looks strong, she might be able to beat your ass."

I laughed, "Please. Get back to work."

"Before I go, can I set you up with someone?"

"No. I'm not looking for a relationship." Ever.

"You're not ready for a relationship but you can fuck the married woman down the street? Okay, sure."

"Bye, get out my office." She wasn't lying.

She laughed and left the office. I left the office after looking around a little bit.

I stayed in the back the whole time to avoid Beyoncé and her wife.

——
don't be mad at me 🫤

Bey?

Onika?

Lauren?

Bey ignoring/avoiding Onika?

Bey getting back with Normani?

Did Normani only have sex with Aubrey once?

vote & comment

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

63.3K 3.6K 24
Onika has a lifestyle that her friends don't necessarily understand. Everyday is like a battle trying to fit in and make stronger relationships with...
33.5K 2.4K 11
And we ain't too high To see eye to eye Know you feel the rush From a simple touch, baby Roll some mo - Beyoncé is running far away from something un...
124K 6.4K 27
Beyoncé Knowles, 19, almost 20, is trying to put herself through school, so over the summer, she reluctantly takes a job for a wealthy family in Hous...
83.1K 4.9K 30
!: 𝘣𝘦𝘺𝘰𝘯𝘤𝘦 𝘴𝘵𝘢𝘳𝘵𝘦𝘥 𝘧𝘰𝘭𝘭𝘰𝘸𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘺𝘰𝘶. !: 𝘰𝘯𝘪𝘬𝘢𝘮𝘢𝘳𝘢𝘫 𝘴𝘵𝘢𝘳𝘵𝘦𝘥 𝘧𝘰𝘭𝘭𝘰𝘸𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘺𝘰𝘶. 𝙊𝙣𝙞𝙠𝙖 𝙈𝙖𝙧𝙖...