Aggressively cold eyes - Seon...

Por bettyyy7

Seonghwa has a cold demeanor, merciless, unsympathetic, sharp eyes, people feared his strong personality. Sh... Más

- Overview -
- Chapter 1 -
- Chapter 2 -
- Chapter 3 -
- Chapter 5 -
- Chapter 6 -
- Chapter 7 -
- Chapter 8 -
- Chapter 9 -
- Chapter 10 -
- Chapter 11 -
- Chapter 12 -
- Chapter 13 -
- Chapter 14 -
- Chapter 15 -
- Chapter 16 -
- Chapter 17 -
- Chapter 18 -
- Chapter 19 -
- Chapter 20 -
- Chapter 21 -
- Chapter 22 -
- Chapter 23 -
- Chapter 24 -
- Chapter 25 -
- Chapter 26 -
- Chapter 27 -
- Chapter 28 -
- Chapter 29 -
- Chapter 30 -
- Chapter 31 -
- Chapter 32 -
- Chapter 33 -
- Chapter 34 -
- Chapter 35 -
- Chapter 36 -
- Chapter 37 -
- Chapter 38 -
- Chapter 39 -
- Chapter 40 -
- Chapter 41 -
- Chapter 42 - (End)

- Chapter 4 - Jongho And Jihwan Special

374 12 1
Por bettyyy7

The last thing she remembered, was the guy that got her embarrassed, but on cloud nine at the same time.

Jiwoon woke up to a noisy alarm sound, an annoyed feature portrayed on her face, she hardly opened one eye, throwing her hands in the direction of the noise, her head still buried in her blanket, as soon as she shut it down, she took a long deep sight, looks to her window and some sun rays are sneaking to her vast beige bedroom.

She got up calmly, trying not to think about the guy from yesterday, her so-not favorite 'neighbor', she looks at the clock, it was currently 07:03.

Jiwoon went to her bathroom, took a quick shower, followed by applying her skincare cosmetics, she went to her closet to choose clothes for her day, it was warm, clear sky, birds chirping, just, so adorable, that helped lift her mood and cheering up.

She ended up choosing a street style outfit, light oversized jeans and a large dark grey shirt with cars motifs and Japanese writing on top, coordinating them with a white Jordan 4, as soon as the girl got her makeup done, she smelled the special smell of toast Jihwan makes every morning, escaping to her room from under the door.

She walked to the American-styled kitchen, at the sight of a smiling and singing Jihwan.

"Good morning, isolated queen," Jihwan says, stealing a look at her best friend and turning again to her pan.

"mmm, morning Beyoncé," Jiwoon said with a straight face as she takes a seat at the dining table.

"Coffee is on the way," the younger said, a short after playing 'maknae on top' by stray kids.

----------

The girls made their way to university, laughing about random stuff, before meeting with a rosy-cheeked Yeosang.

They're now in front of the university's gigantic iron entrance gates, forming a barrier between the vast flowery garden, decorated by trees, here and there, some students love to study there instead of the library, some rest there, some even play music with their friends, and the large street.

For the trio, it was the second case, they would lie in there, under the fresh breeze coming from one of the trees, Jiwoon would draw portrait sketches in her sketchbook, while humming random songs, commenting here and there on Yeosang and Jihwan's topics.

The three friends parted ways, they agreed to meet up in the cafeteria after morning classes, in their regular spot.

----------------

12:15

Jiwoon just got out of her sculpture class, her hands super dirty with clay, she went to the bathroom first to clean up a bit.

Soon after, her next destination was the cafeteria, she stood there for a second before spotting her friends, they seem to be gossiping, their favorite habit, she smiled at their sight and went to the table.

They were laughing altogether, you could mistake Jihwan's laugh for a whale noise, she had the weirdest laugh out of all her promotions, she is cute and all, but not till she laughs, especially with her friends, or Yunho, her brother.

However, Jihwan's laugh suddenly turned into a dramatic gasp as her phone buzzed up to a notification, her eyes glued on her phone, shocked by the sender's name, Yeosang snatched her phone from her sight but her eyes still widened as she fixes them now on Jiwoon from across the table, it was Yeosang's turn now, his mouth wide open from the shock, still processing the situation.

"what, what is going guys, what's wrong?" Jiwoon asked, looking concerned, she wasn't able to concentrate on one, so her eyes jumped from Yeosang to Jihwan, to Yeosang, to Jihwan again.

Yeosang took the initiative to enlighten Jiwoon and said " i-i-i.... IT'S JUNHO, CHOI, CHOOOOI JUNHOOOO" a dramatic shout came from Yeosang.

"he wants to meet me up in the library after classes, as we have a group project due next week" Jihwan said, not having the ability to breathe normally.

" WHAT" Jiwoon shouted her lungs out, causing people there to turn their heads in their direction.

"soooo, what's your reply?"

"I don't know, it's just so hard, how am I gonna be able to work with my crush of 5 years!" Jihwan shouted the last part.

"But, one thing I know for sure, is that I have to finish this ASAP"

Thing is, Jihwan is so in love with Junho, but wouldn't give a hint, she was an extrovert, but extremely shy whenever he's around, it's just something about him that made her redden, and made her adrenaline speed up, her blood to boil, not in anger, but flustered, in love...

-----------

17:45

Classes are finally over, Jihwan couldn't help but daze during lectures, it was pretty noticeable to Jiwoon, but she chose not to say anything, she knew the mess her friend was into.

Jihwan made her way to the library after she parted ways with Yeosang and Jiwoon, they agreed to meet at 18:00, once there she stood a second looking for the red-haired man, and there he was, sitting at an empty table close to the wide window.

He was wearing glasses, his flashy red hair organized and a stray falling on his right eye, he was reading a book, sitting there comfortably while other books lay on the table, and damn he was handsome, full of charisma, his aura, HIS AURA, she felt her face warming up, she knew she was reddening.

She puts her thoughts aside, took a few steps closer, and took a seat across the table, he looks up at the long black-haired girl.

"Hmm, you're here" Junho started

She tries to maintain her stress, I mean it's Choi Junho, the man who stole her heart for over 4 years, the situation was far from normal.

Hours went by in a blink of an eye, they researched, gathered information, laughed, they got a little used to each other, the fact that they both started laughing about random things was overwhelming to Jihwan, especially when the stereotype she had on him about being serious for no reason all the time, faded.

They were done and she started walking away, until she heard her name being called by a male voice, she turned around to face him.

"So I uh, I wonder if you wanna grab a cup of coffee with me" Junho suggested, looking straight into her eyes, a serious expression drawn into his face, as if he was confessing.

Jihwan thought to herself

Man you're inviting me to a cup of coffee why being so serious, not complaining tho, though I like you that way

A sheepish smile appeared at the sudden mention of coffee, her favorite addiction, she smiled at him and nodded with crinkled eyes.

They sat on a bench in an empty garden, telling each other their childhood stories, talking about their friends, and all sorts of basic stuff about their lives.

"I'm kinda relieved my groupmate isn't some sort of a weird nerd, you know" Jihwan said, looking at the view facing them, it was nothing but an empty dark road, some lights making the road look calm, chilly.

"You thought I was a weirdo, haha and a nerd" Junho said, laughing at the comment of the girl beside him.

She was silent until she started giggling at his reaction, now looking at Junho.

"So this stereotype followed me since high school, Woah, I'm hurt, Jeong Jihwan" The older said, putting both his hands on his chest.

"If I was a weird nerd would you still accept my coffee invitation?" he asked, laughing, he wasn't joking about it tho.

Well, Jihwan was far from being normal after that question, she knew that she would accept his invitation even if he was the worst or the best type of human, but, how would that sound, too attached, she didn't want him to think that she is some obsessed type of a girl. On the other hand, Junho had already noticed her cheeks taking a deep red shade, her ears are now the same color.

"Hmmm, I think I would, the only obstacle that would face us is awkwardness, I don't know" Jihwan wasn't satisfied with the answer, that wasn't her best answer, but whatever, she is just trying to control her shyness and the redness of her face.

"Well, I'm glad too," Junho said, sighing, now looking at her, then continued "You're all mature now, from what I remember in High school, you changed, well except your laugh, you changed" Junho said, laughing at the last part

"You remember!" Jihwan exclaimed, covering her mouth with her hand, flashbacks from her high school years came back rushing to her mind.

Aaaaah why why? she thought to herself.

"Aah, I'm embarrassed now wow haha" she tries to laugh, causing him to chuckle...

-------------

23:24

Junho offered to walk Jihwan home and she agreed, it wasn't far away anyway so it was okay for her, as soon as she opened the apartment door she found Jiwoon and Yeosang in the living room, playing video games, Jiwoon was failing, she never figured out how to win, she found them hard to play.

The duo indoors quickly turn to face a happy Jihwan who just closed the apartment using her back, and sighed at the recent moments she had with Junho.

"You guys! You guys won't believe"

"So... Yeah, what do you think?"

❤️

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

64K 2.2K 32
living as a student while having to takes care of your son is definitely not easy. he was only 17 at that time but he know he had no other choice. "...
83.4K 2.2K 60
An ordinary girl from KQ academy named Chang Yuri has 8 boys obsessed with her and a crazy in love best friend who driven her into a world of lies an...
50.3K 2K 28
*𝓜𝔂 𝓑𝓲𝓰 𝓑𝓻𝓸𝓽𝓱𝓮𝓻* Yeosang had a pretty bad life. His mother passed away when he was still young, his father was practically non-existent...
172K 6.7K 23
Park Seonghwa shows off his tough exterior until his "embarrassing" secret is discovered. Maybe he really is more fragile than he seems... (Seonghwa...