~they were just friends~ tomm...

By din0brr

tubbo had been crushing on tommy for a while now, and he finally decided to tell tommy, what will tommy think... More

Chapter 1~
Chapter 2~
Part 3
Part 4
hihi
um why
serious note
~Chapter 5~
Chapter 6
<3
BRUH POG
important pls read ‼️

100k.

223 10 1
By din0brr

Oh my god. I never thought once that my 'fanfiction' -- which is actually a joke and here to educate others -- has amassed 100k+ reads. i am so grateful to each and every one of you, and i thank all of you for everything :))

This has honestly made my day, so thank you so much!!

If you'd like to contact me, DM me for my socials, but here is my (business) email: bfarrenx@gmail.com

Please feel free to DM me, I always answer each and everyone of your dms! 

Thank you from the top to bottom of my heart. 

-- Signed, din0, or whatever you'd prefer to call me!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

18.2K 655 17
so like, I'm a goat regresser and uh, I was sad there is no goat regression fanfics so uh, here we go I guess- strictly platonic. What happens when r...
11.1K 225 28
Tubbo and Ranboo finally meet up, and quickly start realizing they like each other more than friends. How will this go? Gore Swearing Kissing And...
30.3K 1.6K 13
It didn't hurt as much as Ranboo was expecting, getting bitten by the zombie. Or at least that's what he thought as he collapsed on the floor of the...
43K 1K 25
Tommy and Ranboo have a toxic relationship. An on and off good and bad relationship. Ranboo is platonically dating another kid named Tubbo, its just...