𝐒𝐄𝐋𝐅𝐈𝐒𝐇 | 𝐀. 𝐖𝐈𝐋𝐃...

By peachyhxlland

┍━━━━━━┑ ⠀⠀𝐎𝐍𝐆𝐎𝐈𝐍𝐆 ┕━━━━━━┙ ❝ 𝐁𝐮𝐭 𝐈 𝐜𝐚𝐧'𝐭 𝐛𝐞 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐲𝐨𝐮 '𝐜𝐚𝐮𝐬𝐞 𝐈 𝐠𝐨𝐭 𝐢𝐬𝐬𝐮�... More

𝗦𝗘𝗟𝗙𝗜𝗦𝗛
𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗥𝗔𝗖𝗧𝗘𝗥𝗦
➛⠀𝟬𝟭 | 𝗥𝗨𝗡𝗔𝗪𝗔𝗬𝗦
➛⠀𝟬𝟮 | 𝗚𝗥𝗔𝗖𝗜𝗘𝗟𝗔
➛⠀𝟬𝟯 | 𝗔 𝗪𝗜𝗖𝗖𝗔𝗡 𝗙𝗨𝗡𝗘𝗥𝗔𝗟
➛⠀𝟬𝟰 | 𝗔 𝗡𝗘𝗪 𝗛𝗢𝗠𝗘
➛⠀𝟬𝟱 | 𝗔𝗟𝗘𝗫'𝗦 𝗡𝗘𝗪 𝗝𝗢𝗕
➛⠀𝟬𝟲 | 𝗙𝗜𝗚𝗛𝗧𝗜𝗡𝗚 𝗧𝗜𝗡𝗔
➛⠀𝟬𝟳 | 𝗦𝗔𝗩𝗜𝗡𝗚 𝗠𝗢𝗟𝗟𝗬
➛⠀𝟬𝟴 | 𝗦𝗘𝗘𝗜𝗡𝗚 𝗔𝗡 𝗢𝗟𝗗 𝗙𝗥𝗜𝗘𝗡𝗗
➛⠀𝟬𝟵 | 𝗖𝗟𝗘𝗔𝗡𝗜𝗡𝗚 𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗛𝗢𝗦𝗧𝗘𝗟
➛⠀𝟭𝟬 | 𝗧𝗘𝗔𝗠 𝗣𝗥𝗔𝗖𝗧𝗜𝗖𝗘
➛⠀𝟭𝟭 | 𝗥𝗘𝗦𝗖𝗨𝗜𝗡𝗚 𝗔𝗟𝗘𝗫
➛⠀𝟭𝟮 | 𝗔𝗟𝗘𝗫'𝗦 𝗥𝗘𝗔𝗟𝗜𝗭𝗔𝗧𝗜𝗢𝗡
➛⠀𝟭𝟯 | 𝗧𝗢𝗣𝗛𝗘𝗥
➛⠀𝟭𝟰 | 𝗧𝗢𝗣𝗛𝗘𝗥'𝗦 𝗕𝗔𝗥𝗚𝗔𝗜𝗡
➛⠀𝟭𝟱 | 𝗕𝗘𝗙𝗥𝗜𝗘𝗡𝗗𝗜𝗡𝗚 𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗦𝗧𝗥𝗔𝗡𝗚𝗘𝗥
➛⠀𝟭𝟲 | 𝗕𝗔𝗖𝗞 𝗔𝗧 𝗔𝗧𝗟𝗔𝗦 𝗔𝗖𝗔𝗗𝗘𝗠𝗬
➛⠀𝟭𝟳 | 𝗧𝗢𝗣𝗛𝗘𝗥'𝗦 𝗖𝗢𝗡𝗙𝗘𝗦𝗦𝗜𝗢𝗡
➛⠀𝟭𝟴 | 𝗖𝗨𝗧𝗘 𝗟𝗜𝗧𝗧𝗟𝗘 𝗕𝗨𝗡𝗡𝗬
➛⠀𝟭𝟵 | 𝗖𝗔𝗥 𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗦𝗘
➛⠀𝟮𝟬 | 𝗥𝗨𝗡𝗔𝗪𝗔𝗬𝗦 𝗩𝗦 𝗧𝗢𝗣𝗛𝗘𝗥
➛⠀𝟮𝟭 | 𝗛𝗨𝗥𝗧𝗙𝗨𝗟 𝗪𝗢𝗥𝗗𝗦
➛⠀𝟮𝟮 | 𝗔𝗗𝗔𝗠'𝗦 𝗛𝗘𝗟𝗣
➛⠀𝟮𝟯 | 𝗟𝗘𝗙𝗧 𝗢𝗨𝗧
➛⠀𝟮𝟰 | 𝗝𝗢𝗡𝗔𝗛'𝗦 𝗣𝗟𝗔𝗡
➛⠀𝟮𝟱 | 𝗔 𝗡𝗘𝗪 𝗣𝗟𝗔𝗡
➛⠀𝟮𝟲 | 𝗝𝗢𝗡𝗔𝗛'𝗦 𝗦𝗛𝗜𝗣
➛⠀𝟮𝟳 | 𝗞𝗜𝗟𝗟𝗜𝗡𝗚 𝗝𝗢𝗡𝗔𝗛
➛⠀𝟮𝟴 | 𝗥𝗢𝗠𝗔𝗡𝗧𝗜𝗖 𝗪𝗜𝗟𝗗𝗘𝗥
➛⠀𝟮𝟵 | 𝗗𝗔𝗬 𝗢𝗙𝗙
➛⠀𝟯𝟬 | 𝗟𝗜𝗩𝗩𝗜𝗘
➛⠀𝟯𝟭 | 𝗗𝗔𝗥𝗜𝗨𝗦' 𝗞𝗜𝗟𝗟𝗘𝗥
➛⠀𝟯𝟮 | 𝗦𝗟𝗘𝗘𝗣 𝗢𝗩𝗘𝗥
➛⠀𝟯𝟯 | 𝗧𝗥𝗜𝗖𝗞𝗘𝗗
➛⠀𝟯𝟱 | 𝗕𝗘𝗧𝗥𝗔𝗬𝗔𝗟
➛⠀𝟯𝟲 | 𝗔𝗥𝗖𝗔𝗡𝗡𝗔 𝗔𝗡𝗗 𝗔𝗪𝗢𝗟
➛⠀𝟯𝟳 | 𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗣𝗥𝗢𝗣𝗛𝗘𝗖𝗬
➛⠀𝟯𝟴 | 𝗖𝗛𝗢𝗜𝗖𝗘𝗦 𝗔𝗡𝗗 𝗢𝗙𝗙𝗘𝗥𝗦
➛⠀𝟯𝟵 | 𝗗𝗥𝗘𝗔𝗠𝗪𝗔𝗟𝗞𝗜𝗡𝗚
Quick Note!

➛⠀𝟯𝟰 | 𝗜𝗥𝗥𝗔𝗧𝗜𝗢𝗡𝗔𝗟

247 15 8
By peachyhxlland

"Let me talk to you for two minutes." Alex quickly intervened and moved in front of you and the rest of the group to speak with AWOL. "Okay? I'm not—we aren't the enemy." He insisted.

In a fit of irritation, AWOL put his gun down briefly. "You talk too much."

"I was just trying to get your attention."

"And now you got it. Come on." AWOL motioned Alex to join you and the others by pointing the pistol at him. Alex nodded before kneeling down and raising his hands. Your heart started pounding and your blood was boiling as you glanced at the weapons pointing at you and your friends. "I could kill everyone in here right now... and get away with it," AWOL stated to Alex. "You know that, right? Huh?"

Nico signaled you to take action by turning her head to look at you. You took a deep breath and flicked your fingers, taking the guns away from the Strike Team using your powers. AWOL and his men were perplexed as they stood there. When AWOL noticed your eyes were burning red, he looked at you. "What the...?"

Nico came up behind you, and you tilted your head to the side. "You didn't see that coming?" You smirked.

Nico brought out the Staff of One and pointed it at AWOL and his men. "Pause." She used a spell to stop the Strike Team, freezing them in their spots. With the exception of their eyes, AWOL and his squad couldn't move. His gaze fell to Alex. Alongside Molly's eyes flashing yellow and Karolina's arms shimmering, Alex stood intimidatingly with the rest of your friends.

Knowing that the Strike Team would not be moving for a few minutes, you and your friends started to leave the restaurant. You opened the gate abruptly using your powers, startling Livvie when she noticed you were in a grumpy mood. Once all of you got out of the restaurant and walked away from it, Nico dropped the spell off while Chase began to talk. "After everything we've been through, you would think it wouldn't be that big of a deal, but I did not like having a gun held to my head."

"Yeah, me too." You grumbled as you cast a glance towards Chase.

"Alex, I know what happened with Darius was awful, but getting mixed up with these guys is not gonna fix it." Karolina calmly scolded Alex.

"Agree." Nico nodded. "Alex, no more fishing, okay? We're dropping this. We'll take down our parents another way."

"Or... maybe we just move on," Chase suggested. "We let it all go, we focus on the future."

You locked your gaze on Alex as he shot a glance towards Livvie. You knew he was planning something on his mind, but you were too angry and stressed to say anything. Alex's gaze landed on you, and he caught a glimpse of your glare. Alex sighed. "Can we talk?" He asked directly to you.

You pressed your lips together before walking away. Livvie stayed with the others as Alex followed you from behind. You faced Alex with tears welling up in your eyes once the two of you were far enough from your friends. "Okay, now talk." You told him as you crossed your arms.

"If I say sorry now, I know you wouldn't forgive me that easily," Alex replied as he looked down. "But I'm still gonna say sorry."

You averted your gaze and looked at your friends, who were discussing things with Livvie. "I'm sure they didn't mind, and I'm probably exaggerating about this." You said. "It's pretty fucked up that you told Livvie about the plan instead of me and the rest of the group."

Alex lowered his head down in shame while you continued talking. "But there were fucking guns aiming at us earlier. It's a miracle we were prepared when we arrived." You didn't let any of your tears fall down as you told yourself that you were done crying. "After what happened a while ago, Alex, AWOL is not going to stop. And I'm sure you're devising a strategy to convince him to join us because we all know you can't move on that easily."

Alex looked at you as you stared back at him "Dirty cops choose sides that will make it possible for them to win and become wealthy." You added.

"(Y/n), I know that—"

"If you decided to proceed with your plan, don't say I didn't warn you." You scolded before walking away.

You stopped in your tracks when you heard Alex turning around. "Oh, and take Livvie home. Tamar is probably worried sick, and it's the least you could do after almost getting her sister shot." You stated before walking back to the group. "Let's go." You told your friends. "Alex is taking Livvie home."

You took Molly's hand in yours and walked alongside her. Molly turned her head to look over at the others, puzzled. Alex and Livvie were left in the parking lot as the rest of the group followed you to the car. "Looks like you angered your girlfriend," Livvie told Alex, who looked at her with shock.

You and Molly proceeded to the back seat, Chase to the driver's seat, and Gert to the passenger's seat. Nico was seated next to you, while Karolina was seated close to Molly. Nico gave you a look as Chase began driving. "Everything okay?" Nico asked worriedly to you.

"Peachy." You muttered as you moved your gaze from Nico. "I feel so fine having guns pointed at our faces earlier."

"Okay, I'm getting the vibe that you're not okay," Chase responded while keeping his eyes locked on the road.

"Do you want to talk about it?" Karolina asked.

You cast a peek towards your friends before leaning your back on the chair and sliding down in frustration. "No, I guess not." You let out a long sigh and rested your head on Nico's shoulder. "We need therapies after all of this is over."

Gert groaned in realization. "Oh, my God. You're totally right."

You looked at Nico and she looked back at you. "Can we talk later?" You whispered. "I just need to tell you first before everyone could know."

Nico nodded. "Sure."

°•○●○•°

"Excuse me, you and Alex are what?" Nico questioned in shock.

You were in the garage with Nico since the others went inside the mansion. You pressed your hips against a table and shrugged as you watched Nico pace around. "Are in a relationship, I guess." You replied. "I'm so sorry for not telling you sooner. With Alex doing irrational things lately and I couldn't vent everything I feel to someone... is just too much. I knew I needed to tell you now."

"What stopped you?"

You sighed as you glanced at the main hall. "You were feeling down after what happened to Jonah and since you and Karolina were... distant... I thought that saying the news to you would be more upsetting."

"More upsetting? Why?"

"Do I need to remind you that you and Alex used to be together? I assumed it would bother you."

Nico maintained her stare on you for a few moments before slowly nodding in realization and agreement. "Yeah, no, you're right. Things will get more awkward now, huh?" Nico's expression fell when she realized another thing. "Wait, did you and Alex started dating right after I killed Jonah?" Nico internally shivered after mentioning Jonah's murder.

"Sort of?" You unsurely replied. "Well, we were already here when it happened. It happened way too quickly."

"Oh, my God. I thought you two were already dating after we rescued Alex from the airport."

"What? Why?"

"Every time you two saw each other, you were making those lovey-dovey eyes."

"Oh."

Nico approached you, shaking her head and placing her hands on your shoulders. "But seriously, I appreciate the thought that you wanted to tell me first. I've had my suspicions about you and Alex being a thing, but I didn't expect for it to be real." You and Nico shared a short laugh. "Don't worry, I'm not going to stop you. If being with Alex makes you happy, then I'll support you no matter what." Your adoptive sister reassured.

Nico gently stroked your cheek and pushed a stray hair away from your face. "Now, don't hesitate to tell me if Alex ever hurt your feelings. I don't need a spell to kick his ass."

You chuckled and were pulled into a hug by Nico. The two of you embraced for a little while, but the moment was disrupted when Old Lace began roaring. You and Nico pulled away and immediately dashed into the main hall, where you saw the others checking on Old Lace, who was standing in the stairway. "We definitely left her alone for too long today," Chase stated worriedly. "She is not happy."

"She's just not feeling well," Gert remarked as she walked down the stairs to approach Old Lace. "She would never hurt us, right, Lacey?"

Gert took a step back when Old Lace roared in front of her face. "Oh, my—okay. Sometimes I'm wrong."

ou and Nico stood behind Chase, who took a step back a bit when Old Lace continued roaring. "Are these your emotions or Old Lace's?" Nico asked Gert.

"I don't know."

Karolina took a step down the steps, her eyes glued on Gert. "But this is your superpower, Gert." She stated. "Old Lace always listens to you."

"What's going on?" Molly, the last person to enter the room, asked worriedly.

"I-I don't know," Gert answered. "It's like our connection's gone. It's like—it's like the polarity's been switched."

-•-°-•-°-☆

Fun fact! Lyrica Okano, who plays Nico Minoru, is just the same height as me lmao. But I like to envision (Y/n) to be taller than Nico because I find the younger sister being taller and the elder sister being smaller trope adorable.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.1K 305 13
"There's just something about you" he said looking at me, almost like he could see my soul "Something about me?... it's the chase Elliot, you'll g...
129K 2.9K 54
The oldest tale in time is that as a teenager one's biggest worries are acne, fitting in, anxiety, and high school. What is not supposed to be a teen...
273 10 9
"𝓐𝓷𝓭 𝓲𝓼𝓷𝓽 𝓲𝓽 𝓘𝓻𝓸𝓷𝓲𝓬, 𝓭𝓸𝓷'𝓽 𝔂𝓸𝓾 𝓽𝓱𝓲𝓷𝓴? ♥" In which an unsuspecting Kurapika finds a wild girl, who probably has an addictio...
3.5K 112 18
In memory of Technoblade They/them pronouns TW: cussing, blood, killing/death, alcohol, fire, weapons, fighting, discrimination/racism(?), kidnapping...